StcChief
11-10-2005, 02:44 PM
Rough...had one of those already
....except this listing

WR T. Owens - insane

LOL

ct
11-10-2005, 02:57 PM
That's a helluva starting lineup on the bench! Take you lump this week and move on.

I actually have too many guys to choose from this week. I've been slowly stockpiling underperforming or injured players thru the year, now I'm just in analysis paralysis.

Choose 5, minimum 1 RB and 1 WR/TE(the same), then 3 FLEX:

Domanick Davis
Lamont Jordan
Brian Westbrook
Mewelde Moore
Samkon Gado
Andre Johnson
Roy Williams
Chris Chambers
Jeremy Shockey

... with Joe Horn and Drew Bennett on BYE.

HemiEd
11-10-2005, 03:01 PM
sometimes you are just f**ked.

Mr. Laz
11-10-2005, 03:10 PM
That's a helluva starting lineup on the bench! Take you lump this week and move on.

I actually have too many guys to choose from this week. I've been slowly stockpiling underperforming or injured players thru the year, now I'm just in analysis paralysis.

Choose 5, minimum 1 RB and 1 WR/TE(the same), then 3 FLEX:

Domanick Davis
Lamont Jordan
Brian Westbrook
Mewelde Moore
Samkon Gado
Andre Johnson
Roy Williams
Chris Chambers
Jeremy Shockey

... with Joe Horn and Drew Bennett on BYE.

3 flex .... wow

i usually go for consistency ... so these would be mine

Domanick Davis - starting RB
Lamont Jordan - starting RB
Brian Westbrook - starting RB
Samkon Gado - starting RB
Jeremy Shockey - usually always gets some touches

might switch shockey to johnson

Iowanian
11-10-2005, 03:23 PM
I've got a team where I've got Palmer, C Johnson, LdT, Keened McCardell all on byes and Darrel Jackson injured.

ct
11-10-2005, 03:31 PM
3 flex .... wow

i usually go for consistency ... so these would be mine

Domanick Davis - starting RB
Lamont Jordan - starting RB
Brian Westbrook - starting RB
Samkon Gado - starting RB
Jeremy Shockey - usually always gets some touches

might switch shockey to johnson

This is my 'for fun' league, so I thought the massive open lineup could add for more fun.

I feel like I've built a monster, way too many choices, but no legitimate studs. Just about to start mass trade offers to package 2 quality players for 1 stud. This much depth don't do any good when the starting lineup score don't add up to the other guy, I need more from less.

Anyway, I'm definitely starting Jordan, all those receptions make him an every week play, and Shockey this week vs. MIN, who can't stop a TE to save a sinking ship. After that I think I like Andre Johnson vs. IND in a garbage comeback scenario, then Westbrook (with TO and LJ Smith out, who else they got?) and roll the dice on Samkon Gado, just cause Homer wants to!

DD and MeMo are both dinged up, Chambers and Williams I just don't trust yet, but it's hard to pass up Roy Williams vs. Zona.

ct
11-10-2005, 03:32 PM
I've got a team where I've got Palmer, C Johnson, LdT, Keened McCardell all on byes and Darrel Jackson injured.

another OUCH!! Just remember, only 1 game this week. That's 3 studs you get back next week, and DJ could be back in 2 weeks, just in time for a playoff run!

Iowanian
11-10-2005, 09:15 PM
The problem is, while I've got a "stacked team" on paper, I've had a couple of losses, and am playing vs the leader of my division.

4th and Long
11-10-2005, 09:17 PM
sometimes you are just f**ked.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=49087&stc=1
ROFL Classic.