PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate fighter-Hollywood style!!

Halfcan
11-11-2005, 12:14 AM
In the first match we have

Mel Gibson VS Bruce Willis.

They both have a crazy side and like pain. Gibson can kick, but Bruce uses his bald head as a battering ram.

My pic: Mel chokes him out.

Match 2

Clint Eastwood VS John Wayne

Classic Bare knuckle fight-western style. True Heavyweights duke it out-excuse the pun- in an all out brawl.

My Pic: Clint uses his classic combo punches to jab and softens up Big John, but in the end The Duke throws a nasty Haymaker and puts Clint out just long enough for Wayne to win.

Nobody beats The Duke.

Match 3:

Charles Bronson VS. Van Damme

Old school VS. French Private School.

Jean shows up fit as ever and scores early with some dazzling kicks where he ends up doing the splits. But he is too cocky, and while posing for a gratuitous butt shot he puts in every movie, Bronson pulls a comeback and slams him with quadruple hook combinations ala "Hard Times"

My Pic: Bronson is a hardcore polish street fighter and that beats the Frenchie. Chuck smashes Van Damme's left ribcage, and when he is coughing up blood-Bronson kicks him in the nuts so hard he will never do the splits again. Ref stops the fight.

Match 4

Rocky VS. The Terminator

Sly comes out early and pounces on Arnold. He smashes his ribs like a frozen slab of beef. The Governor makes a nice comeback with a headlock and then a choke slam.

My Pic: The Italian Stallion beats the Governor with a judges decision. After suffering major swelling above his left eye-Mick had to cut him. The wound opened up in the last three minutes, allowing Arnold to make it close.

Match 5

Steven Seagal VS. Chuck Norris

Two different styles go at it in this strange match. The match starts out slow with most early kicks being blocked. Finally Norris connects with a spinning back fist that knocks the berette out of Stevens ponytail. Seagal makes a nice comeback using "Top Secret" moves learned in the CIA.

My Pic: The Texas Ranger learned just enough with his loss to Bruce Lee to stay out of Seagals range. He submits him with a leg bar.

The Main Event

Bruce Lee VS. Jet Li

The Founder of Jeet Kune Do takes on the World Champion Li. Jet puts on a clinic with mutiple kicks and punches. The speed of the attack and defense by Bruce, make this the match of the night. But Bruce shows up in amazing shape and begins to wear Li down in a Ali type "rope a dope" stategy.

My Pic: When Jet finally makes one small mistake by finishing a little off balance after a jump kick. Bruce takes out his knee. Jet tries to continue but the fight is stopped

What do you guys think?

Bugeater
11-11-2005, 12:19 AM
I thought you were leaving for good.

Halfcan
11-11-2005, 12:20 AM
That was a joke thread in case you missed it.

Spicy McHaggis
11-11-2005, 12:21 AM
I would pay to see Norris get his Walker Texas Ranger, Total-Gym using ass kicked.

And I think Bruce Lee takes out Jet without a problem.

Bugeater
11-11-2005, 12:22 AM
No, I got it. That was a joke post.

The Duke would kick all their asses.

Halfcan
11-11-2005, 12:27 AM
I think Lee would against any of them. He has the best conditioning and the fastest. He took out Norris, Kareem Jabbar, The Chinese guy with the hook claw hand, and in real life grew up on the streets fighting.

ChiefsFanatic
11-11-2005, 12:33 AM
Wayne might beat Eastwood, but it would have to be by using his purse.

CoMoChief
11-11-2005, 01:31 AM
Chuck Norris would beat everyone's ass all at once with a single roundhouse kick.

greg63
11-11-2005, 02:50 AM
Bruce Lee over Jet Li: nothing scientific, I just like him better. Steven Seagal over Chuck Norris: 'cause his bad boy attitude simply wills a victory. Rocky over The Terminator: 'cause he'll win for Adrian. Charles Bronson over Van Damme: he'll just blow him away with his gun. Clint Eastwood VS John Wayne: this is a draw - literally; they shoot each other. Mel Gibson over Bruce Willis: simply because he is Thunder Dome Champion. :D