PDA

View Full Version : My mother in law is a total bitch. How about yours?

Fat Elvis
11-12-2005, 04:40 PM
Lets hear your stories of the psychos that came into your life due to marriage.

Phobia
11-12-2005, 04:44 PM
My mother-in-law is the best. She buys me stuff and stays out of my business. Plus she lives 800 miles away. When she visits she leaves quickly. I love my mother-in-law.

StcChief
11-12-2005, 04:44 PM
She is a bitch. Ex turned into her mother and is one.

Half MOL is fine.

Rain Man
11-12-2005, 04:45 PM
Interestingly, my in-laws are pretty nice.

Hammock Parties
11-12-2005, 04:53 PM
I don't have a mother in law. Haha... suckers.

Me neither.

stevieray
11-12-2005, 04:58 PM
I don't have a mother in law. Haha... suckers.

I told mine about you trying to buy Rana.

They asked me if you were drunk.

Mr. Kotter
11-12-2005, 05:24 PM
I'd give mine a B- I guess. We get along, but we have our moments.

Katipan
11-12-2005, 05:31 PM
My mother in law raised a mommy's boy.

How do you think I feel about her?

KcMizzou
11-12-2005, 05:33 PM
I like my ex-MIL much more than I like my ex-wife.

Bugeater
11-12-2005, 05:42 PM
I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for my M-I-L, I pretty much owe her my life.

ExtremeChief
11-12-2005, 05:47 PM
Mine's aiight.

tyton75
11-12-2005, 06:00 PM
Mine's pretty good too

Joe Seahawk
11-12-2005, 06:27 PM
My MIL is awesome.. If I wasn't married to my wife I'd probably marry her.. :eek:

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-12-2005, 06:37 PM
Mine's aiight.
Will you be my daddy?

KC Jones
11-12-2005, 06:39 PM
My MIL is a good person, great with the kids, very generous. Probably the only thing that bothers me about her is that she has the whole martyr syndrome going on. It only pops up when her and the father in law aren't getting along. He OTOH can be a real prick and I'm finding the less I'm around him the better.

RealSNR
11-12-2005, 06:40 PM
She's usually on vacation. I rarely ever see her.

So I can't complain, I guess.

Lipschitz
11-12-2005, 06:45 PM
My MIL has passed, but while she was alive she was one of the best friends I had. She treated me like royality, it doesn't get any better.

listopencil
11-12-2005, 06:45 PM
Mine's a total freak (in the bad way) but she lives far away, so it's more entertaining than bothersome.

chiefs4me
11-12-2005, 06:50 PM
My MIL is great, it does help that she lives 600 miles away....:D

MichaelH
11-12-2005, 08:14 PM
Mine is alright but she tries to pull her guilt trip crap on me and gets offended when I don't play her games.

Bowser
11-12-2005, 08:41 PM
Mine could be used as a case study. That, and she hates me almost as much as she hates herself.

Other than that, she's pretty cool.

Not really.

tiptap
11-12-2005, 09:26 PM
Between the cheese cake contests, the work on the house, intellectual discussions (she and my fil were architects and knew Wright, Goff and Gropius) and a generosity in spirit, I miss my Mother In Law.

Bowser
11-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Between the cheese cake contests, the work on the house, intellectual discussions (she and my fil were architects and knew Wright, Goff and Gropius) and a generosity in spirit, I miss my Mother In Law.

Wow. I'm....jealous.

SLAG
11-12-2005, 10:15 PM
Mine is being used by her bf so shes a pawn for him... and that makes her a bitch to her daughter and her grandchildren.

My wifes Mother In Law is the best

HemiEd
11-12-2005, 10:29 PM
R.I.P. :(

Logical
11-12-2005, 10:45 PM
My mother in law has been the greatest to my kids. So she is great in my book. Never bad or mean spirited towards me and she has also stayed out of my business. I respect the woman very much.

plbrdude
11-12-2005, 10:48 PM
i would say that nobody has a better mil than i do.

Fat Elvis
11-12-2005, 10:52 PM
My psycho bitch, err, mother in law had me sued by the state of Kansas for nearly $40K the day she found out that my wife and I were going to be married.

Today, my wife's birthday, the bitch invites herself over, sits at my wife's place at the table, not only criticizes our parenting in our house because we back each other up, but she does it in front of the children--then as she is leaving, she throws birthday cake at the house.

She is a total fuggin nut job.

It will be a blue moon before she sets foot in this house again.

Logical
11-12-2005, 10:55 PM
My psycho bitch, err, mother in law had me sued by the state of Kansas for nearly $40K the day she found out that my wife and I were going to be married.

Today, my wife's birthday, the bitch invites herself over, sits at my wife's place at the table, not only criticizes our parenting in our house because we back each other up, but she does it in front of the children--then as she is leaving, she throws birthday cake at the house.

It will be a blue moon before she sets foot in this house again.Sorry for your misfortune.

Frazod
11-12-2005, 10:57 PM
I like my ex-MIL much more than I like my ex-wife.

Same here. She was insane, but never aimed it at me. :D

milkman
11-12-2005, 10:58 PM

Why the hell did you let her in the house this time.

I'd have kicked her ass out onto the street the minute she tried to step foot into the house.

Phobia
11-12-2005, 11:00 PM

Damn dude. Damn.

You're not gonna want to hear this, but keep a close eye for warning signs from the wife. I married a seemingly normal woman whose mother was crazy. The daughter turned out to be even crazier than the mother. I'll leave it at that.

Frazod
11-12-2005, 11:01 PM

Wow. That's just... wow. :spock:

Lipschitz
11-12-2005, 11:07 PM
For those of you that claim the "evil" mother in law, did you ever consider what they had to work with?

Frazod
11-12-2005, 11:08 PM
For those of you that claim the "evil" mother in law, did you ever consider what they had to work with?

What?

Bugeater
11-12-2005, 11:23 PM
Threw cake at the house??????

greg63
11-12-2005, 11:30 PM
My Mother-in-law is pretty sweet; come to think of it I don't really have any in-laws I dislike.

RINGLEADER
11-13-2005, 12:40 AM
My mother-in-laws have been great. It's their daughters that have the problems...

Fat Elvis
11-13-2005, 12:43 AM
Damn dude. Damn.

You're not gonna want to hear this, but keep a close eye for warning signs from the wife. I married a seemingly normal woman whose mother was crazy. The daughter turned out to be even crazier than the mother. I'll leave it at that.

Not too worried, my wife's step mother.

Fat Elvis
11-13-2005, 12:44 AM
Why the hell did you let her in the house this time.

I'd have kicked her ass out onto the street the minute she tried to step foot into the house.

Wife's birthday; promised her I wouldn't make a scene.

stumppy
11-13-2005, 12:56 AM
I don't have to deal with any type of in-law at all.

Aaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaa ahahahaha aaahhhhaaaaaa.

Sucks to be you guys. :rockon: PBJ ROFL :p

Frazod
11-13-2005, 01:02 AM
My mom died many years ago. I hope she rests in peace, because she sure as hell never found any while she was alive. She was high-strung, impossible to please, easily annoyed, and when annoyed, generally vicious.

My wife has no idea what she's been spared.

Bowser
11-13-2005, 01:03 AM
Another thing.....my mil comes over, hangs around, and takes her false teeth out. Why? Why the **** does she do that? That is truly some repugnant shit.

kregger
11-13-2005, 01:16 AM
My mother-in-law is the best. She buys me stuff and stays out of my business. Plus she lives 800 miles away. When she visits she leaves quickly. I love my mother-in-law.

Ditto, Phil. Mine lives 600 miles away in summer and 900 away in winter. They stay for no more than 3 days and couldn't be nicer.

Otter
11-13-2005, 02:24 AM

Holy shiat, bet things get kinda awkward at the holidays huh?!?!

For all the girlfriends I've had I've only met 5 of thier Mom and they all seemed to like me. Who knows what they say after I leave after drinking all thier beer and telling dirty jokes to the brothers and Dads.

Marrige at this point in my life is like the time I went tandum sky diving; the guy who I was strapped to was 55 years old dude. That's not old but in skydiving terms...

I wasn't sure if everything would be OK or if he'd have a heart attack on the way down and I'd be plummeting to earth at 125mph with a corpse strapped to my back.

KcMizzou
11-13-2005, 03:55 AM
My mom died many years ago. I hope she rests in peace, because she sure as hell never found any while she was alive. She was high-strung, impossible to please, easily annoyed, and when annoyed, generally vicious.
Now we know where the classic Frazod rants come from.

Rausch
11-13-2005, 04:04 AM
I helped my G/F's mother decide to move cross country.

Hope she suffers long 'fore she dies...

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-13-2005, 06:07 AM
i am sure i wont be the only one to post this but i aint got a mother in law.

SCTrojan
11-13-2005, 09:00 AM
My mother-in-law is great. She's great with the kids, but doesn't meddle. She gives sound advice, but only when asked. And when we lived in the same complex for the last two years, she took advantage of it, but never overstayed her welcome.

Simplex3
11-13-2005, 09:10 AM
Mine's great too. These other dudes should have had a better interview process for their wives.

CHIEF4EVER
11-13-2005, 09:11 AM
My MIL, may she rest in peace, was a gem. Helped make her husband successful and never had a bad word to say to me. She also produced my wife for which I am eternally grateful.

CosmicPal
11-13-2005, 09:14 AM
i am sure i wont be the only one to post this but i aint got a mother in law.

'cause you pushed her over the cliff when nobody was looking?

Simplex3
11-13-2005, 09:15 AM

WTF? What was she suing you for? That may be the best MIL I've ever heard but I need more details to be sure.

wolfpack0735
11-13-2005, 10:35 AM
i think my mother-in law to be is great. she listens ans will tell you what she thinks.and she isnt afraid who she tells it to. this,along with others, is what makes her special. the support she gives her daughter is second to none no matter what she does.

ZepSinger
11-13-2005, 11:04 AM
Interestingly, my in-laws are pretty nice.

Me too. I'm actually closer to them than I am to my own folks.

Extra Point
11-13-2005, 11:13 AM
RIP mine, too. In the early days, she was a real piece of work, critical of me, as I was not good enough for the daughter who married me. Time rolled on, she realized that I wasn't so bad, then I was alright. Toward the end of her days, she appreciated me, I appreciated her.

PastorMikH
11-13-2005, 12:56 PM
My mother in law, except for not cooking enough and always putting bell peppers and onions in everything, is alright. In fact, I can get along with her much longer than I can my own mother.

Skip Towne
11-13-2005, 01:14 PM
I took control of the situation early. As soon as she started up with her shit, I went into my act and started picking on her. We became great friends.