PDA

View Full Version : Trent Green

Deberg_1990
11-13-2005, 12:47 PM
I maintain that for all his gaudy stats he costs this team just as much as he has benefitted us. Too many turnovers in the red zone Trent!! Damn!

JimNasium
11-13-2005, 12:49 PM
Ummm, no.

Dunit35
11-13-2005, 12:50 PM
Maybe if the line could pick up a blitz.

Deberg_1990
11-13-2005, 12:50 PM
Ummm, no.

Um yes....im tired of seeing him throw an INT in the endzone and fumble the ball on critical possessions.

JimNasium
11-13-2005, 12:51 PM
Um yes....im tired of seeing him throw an INT in the endzone and fumble the ball on critical possessions.
I'd like to see you with the crap protection he's had this year. :shake:

leviw
11-13-2005, 12:53 PM
It's one thing to blame him for the INTs, the 1.5 seconds he has to throw when the opposition blitzes is another.

bringbackmarty
11-13-2005, 01:18 PM
whoa..
green almost tossed one up there

Deberg_1990
11-13-2005, 01:31 PM
It might help if he had a WR who could actually catch a ball while wide open (Chris Horn)

Lzen
11-13-2005, 01:34 PM
I blame that fumble on his pathetic protection. But most of all, Al Saunders. Why not run more since LJ is slicing them up? Or at least run the occasional draw.

BubbaZ
11-13-2005, 01:34 PM
Trent has always been average at best. The fact that the line does not protect as well as in the past is magnifying his mediocracy. Leading a team to three points in a half where you have a back with 100 yards rushing is not exactly tearing it up.

Deberg_1990
11-13-2005, 01:37 PM
Trent has always been average at best. The fact that the line does not protect as well as in the past is magnifying his mediocracy.

You just hit the nail on the head. If hes not throwing an INT then hes fumbling......He has always done a horrible job at protecting the football. The dude has an awful habit of throwing INT's at the worst possible times..

Skip Towne
11-13-2005, 01:38 PM
I blame that fumble on his pathetic protection. But most of all, Al Saunders. Why not run more since LJ is slicing them up? Or at least run the occasional draw.
I haven't seen us run a draw in two months. It just gives them one more thing to worry about. Run a damn draw just to show them we will.

cdcox
11-13-2005, 01:38 PM
Deberg_1990 understands something very deep, very profound. Many of you will never reach this depth of undersanding of the game. What Deberg_1990 has uncovered throuhg his years of study of the game is this: its always the QBs fault.

Brock
11-13-2005, 01:39 PM
Trent has always been average at best. The fact that the line does not protect as well as in the past is magnifying his mediocracy. Leading a team to three points in a half where you have a back with 100 yards rushing is not exactly tearing it up.

Incredible analysis there, moron.

the Talking Can
11-13-2005, 01:40 PM
we have the worst pass blocking Tackles in the league, and AS insists on running empty backfield pass sets.

that kind of arrogance is our problem

JimNasium
Deberg_1990 understands something very deep, very profound. Many of you will never reach this depth of undersanding of the game. What Deberg_1990 has uncovered throuhg his years of study of the game is this: its always the QBs fault.
In other words he is a futbol genious.

Mecca
I don't care how bad the line is, it's no excuse to fumble 3 straight games.

plbrdude
11-13-2005, 01:41 PM

why have i never figured that out???

Phobia
11-13-2005, 01:43 PM
I've been as big a Green naysayer as anybody in the entire world but this game isn't his fault. The INT was a poor throw, but nothing else is his fault. He's a victim of Saunders and a patchwork line.

Brock
11-13-2005, 01:44 PM
Jeezus H., this team has some stupid fans.

Valiant
11-13-2005, 01:44 PM
Wow some of you are ****ing idiots, Trent is doing whatever he can do to win, I mean shitty blocking and constant dropped passes on key critical situations... But go ahead and blame the guy, I mean if we are making shit on up on trent why the team is doing so bad I think it is because of a couple moronic fans and their idiotic thoughts...

Brock
11-13-2005, 01:51 PM
Goddammit Trent, another penalty?

Deberg_1990
11-13-2005, 01:53 PM
DO I even have to say any more after that 2nd INT?? F#$k Green.

the Talking Can
11-13-2005, 01:54 PM
well, that 2nd one was ugly

but Trent is still not what's wrong with this team...

milkman
11-13-2005, 01:55 PM
DO I even have to say any more after that 2nd INT?? F#$k Green.

No you don't have to say anymore.

You've said enough.

Deberg_1990
11-13-2005, 01:56 PM
but Trent is still not what's wrong with this team...

Granted, its not all his fault, but he aint whats right about the team either.

Sig Kauffman
11-13-2005, 01:56 PM
the offense as a whole is disappointing this year. This is so predictable. Chiefs play a road game they can win...and they totally stink up the joint. What else is new?

DJorDT
11-13-2005, 01:59 PM
Wow some of you are ****ing idiots, Trent is doing whatever he can do to win, I mean shitty blocking and constant dropped passes on key critical situations... But go ahead and blame the guy, I mean if we are making shit on up on trent why the team is doing so bad I think it is because of a couple moronic fans and their idiotic thoughts...

I'm glad there is somebaody with since out there

unlurking
11-13-2005, 02:02 PM
we have the worst pass blocking Tackles in the league, and AS insists on running empty backfield pass sets.

100% acuurate statement

(at least IMO)

Sig Kauffman
11-13-2005, 02:03 PM
Fatlock should enjoy welcoming TrInt back

Red Dawg
11-13-2005, 02:09 PM
Green's arm has gone weak.

BubbaZ
11-13-2005, 02:13 PM

i agree about the arrogance of running w/o a full back.

Chief fans have come to expect Trent to stand back there all day and find a reciever. This year that is not happening. However, the Cheifs pass protection is average at worst. They have given up 17 sacks this year. Only 11 teams have given up fewer.

Is that enough analysis for you Brock?

munkey
11-13-2005, 02:16 PM
I maintain that for all his gaudy stats he costs this team just as much as he has benefitted us. Too many turnovers in the red zone Trent!! Damn!

WTF...

YOU MY FRIEND are and IDIOT....

~The "O" line sucks right now....not the QB~

munkey
11-13-2005, 02:18 PM

:rolleyes:

Brock
11-13-2005, 02:20 PM
i agree about the arrogance of running w/o a full back.

Chief fans have come to expect Trent to stand back there all day and find a reciever. This year that is not happening. However, the Chiefs pass protection is average at worst. They have given up 17 sacks this year. Only 11 teams have given up fewer.

Is that enough analysis for you Brock?

When you explain how ignorant playcalling and poor offensive line play makes Trent Green an average QB, when his numbers in KC don't reflect it, it will be enough analysis.

Brock
11-13-2005, 02:21 PM

Much like your brain did, a long, long time ago.

Reaper16
11-13-2005, 02:30 PM
I kind of see that, too, actually. I don't know if he can hit a reciever deep. Sure, he can make twenty yard completions, but it seems he's underthrowing alot.
And sure, it isn't all his fault when defenders have packed up and moved to a new home in Trent's grille.

Valiant
11-13-2005, 02:35 PM
I kind of see that, too, actually. I don't know if he can hit a reciever deep. Sure, he can make twenty yard completions, but it seems he's underthrowing alot.
And sure, it isn't all his fault when defenders have packed up and moved to a new home in Trent's grille.

We do not throw deep, for some reason we do not gameplan the deep ball... Blame AS for that not Trent...,

Well there goes that analysis... Threw a long ball and got picked...

Deberg_1990
11-13-2005, 02:36 PM
Well that 3rd one was very ugly...he was trying to do too much.......Throws like that remind me of Trint in 2001.

Deberg_1990
11-13-2005, 02:38 PM
We do not throw deep, for some reason we do not gameplan the deep ball... Blame AS for that not Trent...,

Its because TrINT cant throw deep. If you remember back in 2001 AS tried having TrINT throw deep quite a bit but he just couldnt do it successfully. Thats what got him in trouble.

BubbaZ
11-13-2005, 02:40 PM
i guess if Snoop Minnis was still here we could blame the fourth Turnover of the day on him

Valiant
11-13-2005, 02:44 PM
Its because TrINT cant throw deep. If you remember back in 2001 AS tried having TrINT throw deep quite a bit but he just couldnt do it successfully. Thats what got him in trouble.

I thought it was because Trent did not get any time to pass because of poor pass protection and crappy WR who cannot get open...

He kind of got drilled when he threw it deep.. Trent is having a bad game, but he is not doing on his own... That line play is horrible... And the wind is blowing hard as hell...

Another missed FG because of trying to counter the wind...

Dont get me wrong, Trent is not doing well today... But to say he does equally bad as he does good is foolish...

Valiant
11-13-2005, 02:45 PM
Shit even the dumb announcers are talking about how Trent is getting no time at all...

Valiant
11-13-2005, 02:52 PM
Hell, they Trent is the most hit QB this year at 59times, make that 60... Dammit Trent, thats all your fault...

And the number one reason we lost this week,

No Priest and NO Roaf....

TenLap
11-13-2005, 03:25 PM
What a miserable game. That was not the Trent Green we are used to seeing. True, he did not have any time today but he should be used to that by now. In the past, he has used his head to get himself out of bad situations.

Trent should not have played today. You could see it in his eyes. He had a glazed look the whole game. His head was not where it needed to be. I'm going to speculate that he's on mood enhancing drugs right now.

Valiant
11-13-2005, 03:29 PM
What a miserable game. That was not the Trent Green we are used to seeing. True, he did not have any time today but he should be used to that by now. In the past, he has used his head to get himself out of bad situations.

Trent should not have played today. You could see it in his eyes. He had a glazed look the whole game. His head was not where it needed to be. I'm going to speculate that he's on mood enhancing drugs right now.

Uhh, the thing you saw in his eyes was the defender after two seconds after the snap... He did not have time to think about doing something, it was either get sacked instantly or try and throw to a WR that cannot get open will you are falling back because you cannot step into your throw...