PDA

View Full Version : Lose today...........

chiefsfan1963
11-13-2005, 02:19 PM
then we drop down to 3rd in our division, and have to rely on other teams to lose. As I said right before the season began after watching our preseason that I thought our O would decline, but I did not anticipate such a huge decline. Even if we pull out a win today, we all know on this board that making the playoffs is highly unlikely. I will obviously continue watching like the rest of the diehard fans on the board, calculating tiebreaker formulas, hoping other teams lose and that our O will somehow come alive later in the season, but it is seems that our window has closed. Even after saying this I still hope our team will surprise us all and make a big run!

5for5SB
11-13-2005, 02:48 PM
Funny how you say these things, and nothing happens to you. However when a non-Chiefs fan says it, verbal attacks. After this year, Shields and Roaf are gone, no more anchor on the line. WR corps is much to be desired. Boerigter and Horn are NOT the future. Another screw job for the Chiefs by Carl Peterson. Even if you win this game, four teams fighting for 2 wild card spots. Jax and Cincy and San Diego all have easier second half schedules.