PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs offense RIP b. 2002 d. 2005

siberian khatru
11-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Come here for praise and/or to bury it.

Grab a shovelful of dirt, toss a rose on the casket.

ChiTown
11-13-2005, 02:58 PM
f u c these guys.

Sig Kauffman
11-13-2005, 03:00 PM
Can I piss on the grave?

ArrowheadHawk
11-13-2005, 03:00 PM
send dick on his way out the f'ng door

Deberg_1990
11-13-2005, 03:01 PM
Doesnt really matter......We arnt going anywhere this year anyways.......sigh....I wish Carl and DV and the whole freakin crew would be gone after this year...its time to start fresh.

RealSNR
11-13-2005, 03:03 PM
I'll always remember the Chiefs offense. I'll never forget the first time I saw it come to life against the Redskins in 2001. I was just so happy. Its perfect execution, the timed routes, the motion, it was a thing of beauty. And Priest Holmes. Man, Priest Holmes.

I won't forget that day in Cleveland when John Tait rumbled 30-some yards to Morten Anderson field goal range. I'll never forget blowouts, assrapes, and all out dominating prowess when it was at home with an Arrowhead crowd. I'll always remember the drubbings against the Lambs, Cards, Bills, Dolphins, everything. I'll remember Billy f*cking Baber.

And I'll remember the sucky D that always dragged it down. Now that the D can stand on its own, it did its best to revive the offense, but it was just too late.

I'm sorry to see this offense go. I'll always have the memories.

Thanks again, guys. You were brilliant.

Fish
11-13-2005, 03:04 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c9/Nuclear_fireball.jpg/250px-Nuclear_fireball.jpg

Jordan Black was a terrorist........

Wallcrawler
11-13-2005, 03:04 PM
Sad but true.

When 14 points is enough to beat the Chiefs, something is dreadfully wrong.

It figures though, we finally get a defense that can hold the opposing offense under 4 touchdowns and now our offense can barely muster two touchdowns in a game.

None today.

Our tackles are completely, utterly pathetic. Willie Roaf on one leg is better than Black and Welbourn combined, on their best day.

30 plays offensively today Green was either sacked, hurried, or knocked down. He's been knocked down 58 more times than the next closest QB to him in that category this season. 6 sacks today alone. Pathetic.

Either through draft or free agency, this team needs to address the tackle position, because we have NONE right now.

MichaelH
11-13-2005, 03:07 PM
The offensive line is old. At least a new tackle and guard is needed. The wr's are old and/or ineffective. The QB, while being an excellent leader and a man of great character, may be on the downside of his career. The only position that's secure is RB. That is if he keeps his ego in check. The OC needs to go, the HC needs to play with his wine cork and regardless of the recent contract, Peterson needs to go packing. I predict the next few years to be just like the late 90's Chiefs. Great defense and an offense that can score 21 points tops. Get ready folks.

ArrowheadHawk
11-13-2005, 03:10 PM
all i want to do is punch something but the last time i did that i put a hole in the wall and i don't want to fix anymore holes......why cant this gd team just win gd gd gd gdg gdg gd gddg gd it

Bwana
11-13-2005, 03:15 PM
Yep, stick a fork in them, the're done.

Sig Kauffman
11-13-2005, 03:18 PM
OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL EXAMINER
Erie County, New York

Name: Kansas City Chiefs Offense
Time of Death: DOA-1 p.m. Sun., Nov. 13, 2005
Place: Ralph Wilson Stadium, Orchard Park
Notes: poor line, quarterback keeps getting sacked and throwing INTs
couldn't get in the end zone despite more than 100 yds. from a running back
wide receivers kept dropping passes

Instructions: send body to Reliant Stadium in Houston, TX for services next week.

Initials: SK
Time of Report 4:17 p.m. November 13, 2005

htismaqe
11-13-2005, 03:23 PM
We don't need a tackle and a guard.

We need two tackles.

Welbourn is a very good guard, but he ends up out of position because we have NOTHING at tackle...

Black Jack Savage
11-13-2005, 03:26 PM
This offense died in the 2003 offseason when we did nothing to improve it or the defense. They were hung up in the barbed wire in no-man's land, it was only a matter of time before the machine gun bullets shredded their asses.

cdcox
11-13-2005, 03:27 PM

We need two tackles.

Welbourn is a very good guard, but he ends up out of position because we have NOTHING at tackle...

YUP.

Ebolapox
11-13-2005, 10:53 PM
Chiefs offenses of 2002-2004, I hardly knew thee--I prayed for you for years in my youth--and when you show up, it's like meeting the woman of my dreams--and her rich successful husband

alas, it was the dream that never was meant to be... I'll forever long for your return, and I'm sure you will, like king arthur, waiting to return at a time of our greatest need

signed,

depressed chiefs fan

Frazod
11-13-2005, 10:59 PM
What a f#cking waste, having such a great offense for so long and making it mean absolutely NOTHING for lack of even a semblance of a decent defense until it was far too late. This is how I'll remember Dick - the bawling builder of half a team and latest dasher of our hopes and dreams. That's all he did.

Mr. Kotter
11-13-2005, 11:09 PM
You know sk, this thread just may be a touch early, but I agree. The era is over, rebuilding commences...barring a 7-0 or 6-1 run--and even at that, so much would have to change between now and then for us to have a prayer in the playoffs. I'm not holdin' my breath. :shake:

It was fun while it lasted. Thanks for the memories Priest. Enjoy your retirement, DV. Willie and Will, hope you've invested wisely--and enjoy your inevitable trips to Canton.

Let the rebuilding commence--let it proceed quickly, and with much success.

Ebolapox
11-13-2005, 11:11 PM
ya know, it's sad--after this year, we'll have a team that marty'd have drooled over--decent o-line, great RB, young/improving defense--hell, we're gonna be BUILT for martyball... GODDAMMIT!!!!111!!1!1!

-EB-

Katipan
11-13-2005, 11:26 PM
My one and only game at Arrowhead was when Priest set his records.

I'm grateful for that.

RealSNR
11-13-2005, 11:31 PM
ya know, it's sad--after this year, we'll have a team that marty'd have drooled over--decent o-line, great RB, young/improving defense--hell, we're gonna be BUILT for martyball... GODDAMMIT!!!!111!!1!1!

-EB-DID SOMEBODY SAY "THE RETURN OF HEAD COACH GUNTHER CUNNINGHAM"?????????????????/////////

Ebolapox
11-13-2005, 11:33 PM
DID SOMEBODY SAY "THE RETURN OF HEAD COACH GUNTHER CUNNINGHAM"?????????????????/////////

if you weren't high on my list of fave planeteers, I'd neg rep bomb you, f*cker1111!!!!!!

-EB-

WilliamTheIrish
11-13-2005, 11:34 PM

We need two tackles.

No we don't need a Guard. Cause we got one that we snuck past waivers cause we're such a smart front office..... oh wait....

RealSNR
11-13-2005, 11:35 PM
if you weren't high on my list of fave planeteers, I'd neg rep bomb you, f*cker1111!!!!!!

-EB-LOLZ. Roffle roffle.

KingPriest2
11-14-2005, 10:22 AM
Sad but true.

When 14 points is enough to beat the Chiefs, something is dreadfully wrong.

It figures though, we finally get a defense that can hold the opposing offense under 4 touchdowns and now our offense can barely muster two touchdowns in a game.

None today.

Our tackles are completely, utterly pathetic. Willie Roaf on one leg is better than Black and Welbourn combined, on their best day.

30 plays offensively today Green was either sacked, hurried, or knocked down. He's been knocked down 58 more times than the next closest QB to him in that category this season. 6 sacks today alone. Pathetic.

Either through draft or free agency, this team needs to address the tackle position, because we have NONE right now.

no he was knocked down a TOTAL of 59 times NOT MORE

ChiefsFan4Life
11-14-2005, 10:26 AM
Are we allowed to spit on the grave?