PDA

View Full Version : bye bye playoffs

chiefs1111
11-13-2005, 03:16 PM
we should of won this game........ on paper we were the better team... we needed to be 6-3 but now at 5-4 we are all but done.. what was up with our oline and trent green?????? they both played bad today.....Eric W. im sorry this guy still sucks....... none of the new additions on our defense has done anything... we had an easy win game and we blew it... if we dont win our next few in a row we are done...... the first half we should have been up at least 13-0 but tynes also let us down..... its time for Dick to go,we need a coach who is tough... dick is nothing but a baby....

Deberg_1990
11-13-2005, 03:19 PM
I think we all have greatly overestimated how good the Chiefs are. We are just a very average team right now and dont deserve to make the playoffs.

BigVE
11-13-2005, 03:21 PM
Actually, many on here (including me) didnt think we had the stuff to go to the playoffs for several weeks now...now its becoming very obvious to even the BLINDEST homers. Next year.

JBucc
11-13-2005, 03:23 PM
Next year.No not next year either

TrickyNicky
11-13-2005, 03:23 PM
If you think a shakeup in coaching and management is going to make us improve next year, you're sadly mistaken...

ArrowheadHawk
11-13-2005, 03:24 PM
im tired of waiting to f'ng next year......next year never comes not with this team anyway maybee i should just be a bandwagon fan and root for whoever is winning i think i just became a colts fan