PDA

View Full Version : who going to start firedick.com?

ArrowheadHawk
11-13-2005, 03:18 PM
i think its about that time while were at we should start firecarl.com also

siberian khatru
11-13-2005, 03:19 PM
I think it already exists. Check DenverChief's bookmarks.

Otter
11-13-2005, 03:21 PM
Doesn't matter if DV gets fired, CP is still doing the hiring.

Sig Kauffman
11-13-2005, 03:22 PM
i think its about that time while were at we should start firecarl.com also

I tried FireCarl.com last year...it wasn't that good of a site. There has to be someone on here with better IT skills than me that can start it up.

BigChiefFan
11-13-2005, 03:23 PM
I'd rather see Carl Peterson fired. He's done some things right, but it's time for some new blood, regardless.

Sig Kauffman
11-13-2005, 03:26 PM
I'd rather see Carl Peterson fired. He's done some things right, but it's time for some new blood, regardless.

Forgive me for sounding like a broken record, but I think the only way Lamar even considers getting rid of Carl is if people stop filling the stands at Arrowhead. That's the only way. As long as Carl is making Lamar money though, who the hell cares if the fans have to suffer through losses to Buffalo, Tampa Bay, New Orleans, etc.?

B_Ambuehl
11-13-2005, 03:34 PM
What kind've crap is this? Jeezus christ a coach can only do so much. They called the plays that enabled an offense to run the ball for 100 yds in the first half. There's not a coach in the NFL who wouldn't be thrilled with that. The defense installed a gameplan that held their opponents under ~200 yards. There's not a coach in the NFL who wouldn't be thrilled with that. What the hell else can a coaching staff do? They sure as hell can't take away 3 unforced interceptions by the "franchise" quarterback and make kicks into the wind.

|Zach|
11-13-2005, 03:34 PM
CP members didn't really look like Mensa material when the whole FirGregRobinson thing went down...waving "Its not the talent its the coaching" banners every which way.

chefsos
11-13-2005, 03:43 PM
It won't be neccessary.

---------------------------

During his final news conference last season, he said 2005 probably would be his final year. Now he says his decision will be determined by how the season plays out.

"If we're in the heat of it, a playoff team and playing well, then I'll evaluate it at that time what I'm going to do," said Vermeil, who has just one winning season in K.C. "But if we're not, I'll tell you right now, I'm not going to be here."

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20051112/1038560.asp

Scalper
11-13-2005, 03:46 PM
DV will retire next year so we can save the Firedick.com