PDA

View Full Version : It is time to rebuild this team !

mississippichiefan
11-13-2005, 04:18 PM
We need to rebuilt with what we have , thats a defense that has some future stars on it , Mithell , johson , allen , bell and some other good players , surtain , knight and on offense LJ , Tony , and some of the younger linemen . Dick and most of his staff need to go . Of course Carl but hes not going anywhere . We need to draft or go by the free agent route in getting at least a left tackle and a left guard and two wide recievers , where the lack of talent has really killed our offense .Also we need a QB of the future , maybe real soon .
This team plays very soft on the road and you must blame the coaches for this and a lack of talent . Of course this season is not over yet , we still have a chance :) Go Chiefs !!

Sure-Oz
11-13-2005, 04:19 PM
I dontthink we need to totally rebuild i still think we need some ****in tackles nad a WR.

Extra Point
11-13-2005, 04:20 PM
It is time to rebuild this team. Date: 1/13/05

Deberg_1990
11-13-2005, 04:22 PM
I dontthink we need to totally rebuild i still think we need some ****in tackles nad a WR.

Agreed.....we do have some building blocks. LJ, DJ, Mitchell (I cant believe i just typed that??) We just need a new GM, coaching staff and a different attitude and philosophy.

PunkinDrublic
11-13-2005, 04:25 PM
I agree completely those of you who are waiting for the offense to just suddenly come together and putting up big numbers are just setting yourself up for disappointment. I hope the Chiefs finish out strong but I have no illusions about them making the playoffs.

CosmicPal
11-13-2005, 04:27 PM
I want a complete fuggen overhaul!

New Head coach.
New staff
New WR's
New Tackles
New Second-string RB
New DB's
New DL

But, mostly I want a new change in the attitude! Stop fuggen around and start playing some fuggen football!

wolfpack0735
11-13-2005, 04:29 PM
i dont think it will take a total rebuild of this team. i think they can rebuild better than most teams,depending on cap space. but then again no other team has a queen carl in the front office.

chiefsfaninNC
11-13-2005, 04:29 PM
I disagree. This season is officially over with todays loss. Jacksonville has a pud schedule and is one of the wild cards. Cincy will be the other wild card, they are playing pretty well and also have an easy schedule to finish. We will finish 9-7 with luck. I do agree that it is time for Vermeil to go as well as Peterson. One WR should do it for us next year. Kennison is a good number 2 and then Parker should improve and be the number 3. OL is a definate concern as well as FS and Corner.