PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling it now..Indy vs Denver for AFC Championship

dirk digler
11-13-2005, 04:58 PM
Denver is abusing the Raiders and the Colts MAY go undefeated.

JBucc
11-13-2005, 04:59 PM
sure

Bwana
Colts / Donks..........Donks get abused.

Otter
I'm calling it now, when me and Endo get together we're going to drink and there will be a smart ass comment made on this board within the next five minutes.

:D

dirk digler
11-13-2005, 05:01 PM
Colts / Donks..........Donks get abused.

Yep I am thinking 31-10 Colts win.

Though I would rather lose and have a chance in the playoffs then not make it at all.

bishop_74
11-13-2005, 05:02 PM
Donks are for real this year. Oh well.

dirk digler
11-13-2005, 05:09 PM
Donks are for real this year. Oh well.

Yep they look very good and are going to be tough to beat for any team.

Black Jack Savage
11-13-2005, 05:09 PM
How did those piece of sh*t linemen work out for them? Where is the fairness? Those mothef*cking cheating sonsofb*tches cheat the league, the salary cap, smear ass lube all over their jerseys, and escape scot free. If stern was the commissioner of the NFL he would have taken away their first round draft picks for 4 years like he raped the Timberwolves for the Joe Smith fiasco.

Garcia Bronco
11-13-2005, 05:13 PM
How did those piece of sh*t linemen work out for them? Where is the fairness? Those mothef*cking cheating sonsofb*tches cheat the league, the salary cap, smear ass lube all over their jerseys, and escape scot free. If stern was the commissioner of the NFL he would have taken away their first round draft picks for 4 years like he raped the Timberwolves for the Joe Smith fiasco.

LMAO!

Mecca
11-13-2005, 05:15 PM
Yep I am thinking 31-10 Colts win.

Though I would rather lose and have a chance in the playoffs then not make it at all.

Well that would be an improvement for the Broncos, compared to the last 2 years.

Eleazar
11-13-2005, 05:17 PM
Indy will sodomize Denver like they did the last two years in that hypothetical matchup.

Garcia Bronco
11-13-2005, 05:18 PM
The Colts would kill us like last time

stevieray
11-13-2005, 05:20 PM
The Colts would kill us like last time

passive agressive gloating.

Garcia Bronco
11-13-2005, 05:25 PM
passive agressive gloating.

Seriously...I think right now they'd beat us in their house.

gcbroncos
11-14-2005, 02:10 AM
Seriously...I think right now they'd beat us in their house.

Yeah Garcia is right.....we're good but the Colts are GREAT..

They would pound us in RCA dome and would just beat us at Invesco

tk13
11-14-2005, 02:19 AM
The Broncos are playing well, maybe even AFC championship caliber, but the Colts are still a tough matchup for them I think. They should be able to run the ball a little on the Colts D. But the Colts' speed off the edge with Freeney/Mathis is a pretty nice neutralizer against the bootleg, they just crash the edges in pass rush mode every single down anyway. They can keep Jake in the pocket and make him try to read and beat the zone coverage, not his strong point.

el borracho
11-14-2005, 02:20 AM
Steelers are better than the Broncos but the Colts are better than the two of them put together twice.

Red Dawg
11-14-2005, 08:02 AM
Donkeys won't get by Pitt

Garcia Bronco
11-14-2005, 09:02 AM
Donkeys won't get by Pitt
This I disagree with....Pitt is just a physical team...but I wouldn't call them a lights-out good football team...if you understand that distinction.
They can beat you, but...If you survive the early haymakers...you've got a good chance at beating them.

Garcia Bronco
11-14-2005, 09:03 AM
They can keep Jake in the pocket and make him try to read and beat the zone coverage, not his strong point.

If they do that...you just run it up their gut....then when they bring up the DB's...hit'em deep.

Not his strong point, but he's getting better all the time.

ROYC75
11-14-2005, 09:05 AM
As long as Peyton is healthy, Indy wins the SB.

If he is injured, it's anybody's chance to win it, except ours.

dirk digler
11-14-2005, 09:06 AM
This I disagree with....Pitt is just a physical team...but I wouldn't call them a good football team...if you understand that distinction. If you survive the early haymakers...you've got a good chance at beating them.

It depends on where you would play them. At home they are very tough and they are a pretty good road team as well. I think it would be a great game and to close to call IMO.

Of course it all depends if Big Ben is healthy and playing QB, if not you guys would destroy them.

Bowser
11-14-2005, 09:10 AM
Yeah Garcia is right.....we're good but the Colts are GREAT..

They would pound us in RCA dome and would just beat us at Invesco

I've never really bought into the "cupcake schedule" thing, but if it were ever a real thing, it would be the Colt's schedule this year. They get Jacksonville twice, and that's it.

I can see them getting to the AFC Championship game, and no further. Don't ask me who they'll be playing, that's still wide open.

CupidStunt
11-14-2005, 10:03 AM
Steelers are better than the Broncos but the Colts are better than the two of them put together twice.

**** me, ESPN is a REALLY good brainwasher, huh?

Look, the Colts are a real good team right now; certainly #1, but shit, this is the regular season, they've played barely anyone, their D is no where NEAR as good as advertised (**** the stats, look at the games) and they still have Peyton bygod Manning at QB.

Carolina will wipe the floor with their ass.

Calcountry
11-14-2005, 10:38 AM
The Colts would kill us like last timeMore reverse Mojo. :rolleyes: