PDA

View Full Version : Question about that Three Bears Hummer Commercial.

Rain Man
11-13-2005, 10:09 PM
One thing that's really been bothering me is that the bears run out and check on the three Hummers in their three-car garage. Yet they just walked in the door from vacation. Did they catch a cab back from the airport or something? Why didn't they drive one of their Hummers to the airport?

Also, since they're naked, what's in those suitcases?

Demonpenz
11-13-2005, 10:10 PM
my question is why amy smart stole it

Eleazar
11-13-2005, 10:10 PM
How come they can make all those sounds without moving their mouths?

And where do they put the keys to their hummers when they don't have pockets?

And who will be the first to turn Hummer into a dirty joke?

Dunit35
11-13-2005, 10:11 PM
My question is, isnt the young bear too young to drive?

milkman
11-13-2005, 10:13 PM
How come they can make all those sounds without moving their mouths?

And where do they put the keys to their hummers when they don't have pockets?

And who will be the first to turn Hummer into a dirty joke?

Maybe the suitcases are used to carry the keys.

Rain Man
11-13-2005, 10:14 PM
What does a bear do to make enough money to buy a house like that and have $150,000 of Hummers in the garage? And you figure that if they're hibernating for four months, they're making all that money in eight months of work? Highly unlikely.

listopencil
11-13-2005, 10:15 PM
One thing that's really been bothering me is that the bears run out and check on the three Hummers in their three-car garage. Yet they just walked in the door from vacation. Did they catch a cab back from the airport or something?They have a timeshare with The Three Pigs and they all chip in to rent cars on a package deal

Also, since they're naked, what's in those suitcases?The keys to the Hummers. And souveneirs.
Why didn't they drive one of their Hummers to the airport? And who will be the first to turn Hummer into a dirty joke?If you could get three hummers a day wouldn't you rather have them at home?

Eleazar
11-13-2005, 10:15 PM
What does a bear do to make enough money to buy a house like that and have $150,000 of Hummers in the garage? And you figure that if they're hibernating for four months, they're making all that money in eight months of work? Highly unlikely.

I guess walking around on a beach ball is the line of work to be in these days.

listopencil
11-13-2005, 10:16 PM

Real estate.

Eleazar
11-13-2005, 10:19 PM
Maybe that chick was on drugs and couldn't find any bicycles so she took the hummer instead.

Katipan
11-13-2005, 10:20 PM
That Goldilocks was such a bitch

Rain Man
11-13-2005, 10:26 PM
I think the casting of Goldilocks in that commercial was just right, even if she is too hot.

Katipan
11-13-2005, 10:32 PM
A brunette would have stripped the house, and towed the mommy hummer behind the daddy hummer.

elvomito
11-13-2005, 10:56 PM
CH.1

Once upon a time Goldie Locks was boinked by a bear in a bar bearing Labatt Blue beer(say that 5x fast). Being the vengeful bitch she is, Goldie set out to rape and pillage all affluent bear families in the countryside, taking what she wanted and leaving destruction in her wake.....

the preceding was an excerpt from Goldie 3: Bears Done Doggystyle. Order your copy at teddybear.com

RealSNR
11-13-2005, 10:59 PM
What gets me is those old Life Cereal commercials. The kids know nothing about the cereal, and are too frightened to try it themselves. So what do they do? They give it to the kid who hates everything. That is a huge flaw in the scientific method. It's highly unlikely that the kid will like the cereal, but the first person you test it on is that same kid? What the hell? Huuuge flaw in logic right there.

Dunit35
11-13-2005, 11:21 PM

Makes you wonder why when people go hunting for bears, the bears kill them. They take the persons credit cards and cash. Since nobody is going to believe that a bear is spending money, they are safe.

Rain Man
11-13-2005, 11:31 PM
What gets me is those old Life Cereal commercials. The kids know nothing about the cereal, and are too frightened to try it themselves. So what do they do? They give it to the kid who hates everything. That is a huge flaw in the scientific method. It's highly unlikely that the kid will like the cereal, but the first person you test it on is that same kid? What the hell? Huuuge flaw in logic right there.

It appears to me that they were taking a high-risk, high-reward approach. If Mikey likes it, they can proceed with 100 percent certainty because there's a very high likelihood that they'll like it.

I agree, though, they should have first given it to a kid who likes 50 percent of foods. Depending on whether or not he liked it, they could've then had the next test with either a kid who likes 25 percent of foods or a kid who likes 75 percent of foods.

I agree that their strategy was flawed.

Katipan
11-13-2005, 11:33 PM
It appears to me that they were taking a high-risk, high-reward approach. If Mikey likes it, they can proceed with 100 percent certainty because there's a very high likelihood that they'll like it.

I agree, though, they should have first given it to a kid who likes 50 percent of foods. Depending on whether or not he liked it, they could've then had the next test with either a kid who likes 25 percent of foods or a kid who likes 75 percent of foods.

I agree that their strategy was flawed.

What are the odds that the kid is just faking it and he really does like it?