PDA

View Full Version : If last week's win was a season saver, what was this week's loss?

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2005, 10:58 PM
:hmmm:

Redcoats58
11-13-2005, 11:00 PM
Season Ender

Bowser
Coming down off of a good high.

chiefsfaninNC
Hopefully the death of DV

milkman
11-13-2005, 11:01 PM
A return trip to reality.

DaFace
11-13-2005, 11:01 PM
A swift kick in the nuts.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2005, 11:06 PM
Hopefully the death of DV

I want him gone after this year, too.

We finally have a defense that is actually progressing as the season unfolds...but it was too late. Four years too late. Thanks for ignoring the defense, DV, you old senile bastard. This isn't fantasy football.

philfree
11-13-2005, 11:29 PM
A bump in the road. If our O line doesn't start blocking better it won't matter but I just hope this loss doesn't make our players fold up like some of the fans seems to be doing. Hopefully Roaf will return and be fresh since he's been getting rest while he's been sitting out. If he can come back and play the last seven games at the level he played last year our O will come around and maybe we can overcome this set back. A healthy Sampson might help too but he's unproven for the most part so that's a crap shoot. He can't do any worse then Black or Welbourn so what the hey! It ain't over but todays loss sure made it alot tougher.

PhilFree:arrow:

Johnson&Johnson
11-14-2005, 01:43 AM
C'mon! Who are we kidding.

The offense has been suspect since week 2 vs. OAK. Even a healthy ROAF might have helped a little but seriously, our offense has sputtered way back to training camp/pre-season. I am beginning to think that game vs Jets was some fluke.

Dunit35
11-14-2005, 01:52 AM
C'mon! Who are we kidding.

The offense has been suspect since week 2 vs. OAK. Even a healthy ROAF might have helped a little but seriously, our offense has sputtered way back to training camp/pre-season. I am beginning to think that game vs Jets was some fluke..

Im beginning to think that too, so is everyone else, im sure.

BigMeatballDave
11-14-2005, 01:52 AM
I figure we'll turn around next week and punk Houston, after that, 3 wins...with some luck...

kcblue555
11-14-2005, 07:39 AM
I'm still trying to figure out how barely beating a horrible Raiders team at home after having a 11 point lead at the start of the fourth quarter brought on a Superbowl like celebration in Kansas City. It just show how desperate and ignorant Chiefs fans are!

mlyonsd
11-14-2005, 07:41 AM
This week's loss sends the planet into doomsday mode.

wolfpack0735
11-14-2005, 07:53 AM
I'm still trying to figure out how barely beating a horrible Raiders team at home after having a 11 point lead at the start of the fourth quarter brought on a Superbowl like celebration in Kansas City. It just show how desperate and ignorant Chiefs fans are!
yes we want the super bowl but beating the faiders twice in a year makes up for alot of things.

Mecca
11-14-2005, 07:55 AM
A bump in the road. If our O line doesn't start blocking better it won't matter but I just hope this loss doesn't make our players fold up like some of the fans seems to be doing. Hopefully Roaf will return and be fresh since he's been getting rest while he's been sitting out. If he can come back and play the last seven games at the level he played last year our O will come around and maybe we can overcome this set back. A healthy Sampson might help too but he's unproven for the most part so that's a crap shoot. He can't do any worse then Black or Welbourn so what the hey! It ain't over but todays loss sure made it alot tougher.

PhilFree:arrow:

Roaf's not coming back healthy this year. If he plays it will be with the injury. He's a 35 year old man that weighs 300+ lbs with a torn hamstring. That will likely take months to heal.

Extra Point
11-14-2005, 07:56 AM
A swift kick in the nuts.

No, below the nuts. Between them and the bunghole. Why?

It's called the taint. Why?

Because taint no way we're going to get into the playoffs!!!