PDA

View Full Version : Will we make the playoffs?

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2005, 11:10 PM
:hmmm:

FloridaChief
11-13-2005, 11:12 PM
Of course not.

Mr. Kotter
11-13-2005, 11:13 PM
If I had any reason to hold out hope, I would. Seriously. I'm an optimitic guy most of the time.

The window has closed. It's over. Stick a fork in us.

listopencil
11-13-2005, 11:13 PM
Jeez. I really don't know. I think the Raiders are toast, 0-4 in the division. You guys and SD still have a shot.

ChiTown
11-13-2005, 11:14 PM
Uh, no.

Mr. Kotter
11-13-2005, 11:14 PM
Jeez. I really don't know. I think the Raiders are toast, 0-4 in the division. You guys and SD still have a shot.

Did you type that with a straight face, or not?

milkman
11-13-2005, 11:15 PM
[Jim Mora]Playoffs?!?[/Jim Mora]

DaFace
11-13-2005, 11:15 PM
cdcox's playoff predictor gizmo gives us a 22% chance. That's higher than I would have predicted.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=128092

Bowser
11-13-2005, 11:16 PM
Nope. We can only afford to lose one more game if we want a shot at the playoffs. I can see an AFC team going 10-6 and missing the playoffs this year. That team will probably be us.

Good enough to be average.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2005, 11:18 PM
Nope. We can only afford to lose one more game if we want a shot at the playoffs. I can see an AFC team going 10-6 and missing the playoffs this year. That team will probably be us.

Good enough to be average.

I think an extra team should be allowed to go to the playoffs.

I know the quality of team wouldn't be that good. I mean, hell, they do it in the NBA.

CosmicPal
11-13-2005, 11:22 PM
If we were in the NFC- I'd be the same optimistic chap I've always been and say, "Hell yea!"

But, with the quality of teams in the AFC and the fact they all have easier schedules then the Chiefs- I'll say "Shit No!"

cdcox
11-13-2005, 11:23 PM
C-Mac's playoff predictor gizmo gives us a 22% chance. That's higher than I would have predicted.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=128092

Ahem. cdcox, not c-mac.

Those odds will do down after I update the power ratings following tomorrow night's game. No, we aren't completely cooked, but getting really close. I'm afraid the margin of error is far too thin now to have a realistic hope.

Frazod
11-13-2005, 11:23 PM
No. It's over. Denver will win the division going away, and the wild card berths will go to Jacksonville and either Cincinnati or Pittsburgh.

Just as well, too. We'd get creamed by the first good team we played, and in the playoffs, they're all good.

Dunit35
11-13-2005, 11:24 PM
Unless KC grows a pair and plays up to their standards and not the other teams standards we wont make the playoffs and our team from 2001-2005 will be a huge dissapointment.

milkman
11-13-2005, 11:24 PM
I think an extra team should be allowed to go to the playoffs.

I know the quality of team wouldn't be that good. I mean, hell, they do it in the NBA.

I think there are too many teams in the playoffs already.

listopencil
11-13-2005, 11:40 PM
Did you type that with a straight face, or not?

I think you guys are over reacting to a particularly shitty loss. It's far from over at this point.

Bowser
11-13-2005, 11:43 PM
I think you guys are over reacting to a particularly shitty loss. It's far from over at this point.

Maybe. But I'm thinking maybe not.

chiefsfan987
11-13-2005, 11:50 PM
Its gonna be tough, but I'm gonna go with yes. We're gonna take Cincy's spot on the final day of the season. Let the Bengals meltdown begin... They're gonna lose two of their next three against Indy and Pittsburg.

Frazod
11-13-2005, 11:55 PM
Jacksonville is all but assured of a wildcard berth. They'd pretty much have to die in a plane crash not to get in. The last berth will go to either the Stellas or the Bengals.

We won't catch you guys. Basically because WE SUCK and you don't.

But of course, if we win out, and finish 12-4, we might sneak in somehow. Of course, we have remaining games against Denver, San Diego, New England, New York and Dallas - all playoff caliber teams. I figure the odds of us beating all five of these teams are about as good me hitting the lotto AND growing my hair back. Hell, at this point, stealing one or two of those games might be a stretch.

CosmicPal
11-14-2005, 12:01 AM
Its gonna be tough, but I'm gonna go with yes. We're gonna take Cincy's spot on the final day of the season. Let the Bengals meltdown begin... They're gonna lose two of their next three against Indy and Pittsburg.

Seriously, I appreciate your optimism. But, the reality is although the Chiefs might be able to recover their OWN season, the rest of the AFC has a far better chance at winning a spot than we do.

Let's face it- the Chiefs have been diagnosed with a fatal disease and it's time to accept the facts that they only have a week or more to live, if even that.

philfree
11-14-2005, 12:45 AM
Jacksonville is all but assured of a wildcard berth. They'd pretty much have to die in a plane crash not to get in. The last berth will go to either the Stellas or the Bengals.

We won't catch you guys. Basically because WE SUCK and you don't.

But of course, if we win out, and finish 12-4, we might sneak in somehow. Of course, we have remaining games against Denver, San Diego, New England, New York and Dallas - all playoff caliber teams. I figure the odds of us beating all five of these teams are about as good me hitting the lotto AND growing my hair back. Hell, at this point, stealing one or two of those games might be a stretch.

The Jags start a three game road stint next sunday and then they have the Colts coming to visit so even though the teams they play on the road seem to be weak it's awfully hard for any team to win three games in a row on the road. So in the next 4 weeks there's a decent chance they will lose two of those games. After that their schedule looks pretty easy. I wouldn't say they're a lock just yet.

The Bengals have the Colts coming in this week and then they go to the Steelers the next. They also have to play the Lions in Detroit and the Chiefs at Arrowhead. Again they don't have a lock on a playoff spot yet.

The Chargers play at the Skins, Colts and Chiefs then they finish at home with the Donks. That's no cake walk.

If we can take care of business the next two weeks we might find ourselves right in the middle of it. Yeah we have some games too but anything can happen in the NFL. This thing is far from settled.

PhilFree:arrow:

greg63
11-14-2005, 01:05 AM
I want to say yes, but I'm not optimistic about our chances. Maybe it's because we lost today, and I will feel differently next week. I just don't know.

Munson
11-14-2005, 01:11 AM
We will NOT make the playoffs. If we can't beat a weak Buffalo team, how in the world are we going to beat the Broncos, Chargers, Patriots, Giants, etc.? With the way we played on Sunday, I'm not so sure we can even beat the Texans. :banghead:

Lonewolf Ed
11-14-2005, 01:17 AM
This team would have to make huge strides on offense to finish 10-6, but I am not holding on to much hope of that. I'm preparing as best I can for a 9-7 finish. 9-7 might be tough to make as it is, unless Jordan Black gets benched. Dante Hall would block better than he does, and that is by no means an insult to Dante.

Johnson&Johnson
11-14-2005, 01:30 AM
I am certain we will.

Wait. It really depends if AS will grow up and stop calling those motion and cutesy a*s plays! We might actually get somewhere!

gcbroncos
11-14-2005, 01:35 AM
Although I was surprised with your game against the Bills....

I still believe you guys are right in the thick of things...you lost a non divisional road game......big deal

The key for you guys is to win your divisional games and you still have some of those left...

Your schedule is tough though...but you're still right in it

Just because you looked bad against an under rated Bills team doesn't mean you're through....it is not easy winning on the road REGARDLESS who you play....remember us at Miami?

nose
11-14-2005, 03:01 AM
they werent underated we were over rated going in

Spicy McHaggis
11-14-2005, 03:30 AM
Jaguars, Cincy or Pitt needs to crap themselves later this season. And we need at least 5 more wins. Stranger things have happened.

MichaelH
11-14-2005, 05:54 AM
There's little hope for a team to make the playoffs that played like they did yesterday. I should say like an offense that played yesterday. The defense is finally coming together but the wheels fell off the offense. It will take a miracle to make the playoffs and if the Chiefs do, they won't go very far anyways. It's going to be another 7-9 or 8-8 season. Bye Bye Dick.

dsgreene285
11-14-2005, 06:09 AM
With the schedule we have left and the way our offense is playing, we would be lucky to end the season with a winning record. I'll still be pulling for a miracle, but it doesn't seem likely.

kcblue555
11-14-2005, 07:13 AM
Hey you negative bandwagon fans just leave this board if you don't believe in our Chiefs. I think they'll win 10 straight games and go to the Superbowl!

Mecca
11-14-2005, 07:15 AM
Hey you negative bandwagon fans just leave this board if you don't believe in our Chiefs. I think they'll win 10 straight games and go to the Superbowl!

There's a diference in being negative and being realistic. I'm not going to sit here and lie to myself about what the team is.

kcblue555
11-14-2005, 07:16 AM
Realism, what the hell does that have to do with being a Chiefs fan?

Extra Point
11-14-2005, 07:27 AM
Unless the commissioner instates an NBA-type playoff system, we be done. :mad:

But, hey, let's play for pride: :banghead:

And let's hope, golly gee whiz, that all these other teams in the NFL lose the right amount so we can make it in: :whackit:

siberian khatru
11-14-2005, 07:32 AM
Seriously, we could lose our last 6 games.

Realistically, at minimum, I think we lose 3 more games -- @ Dallas and the Giants, and one of the home games against NE, Denver, SD or Cincy. That means, at best, we're 9-7. AT BEST.

jspchief
11-14-2005, 07:33 AM
Playoffs? Hell no.

8-8? If we get lucky in a few games.

MichaelH
11-14-2005, 07:34 AM

I love your optimism but it might be a little blinding. There are many of us that love the Chiefs but realize that this year's situation is no different than the last twenty years. It's the same old story. I'd love for them to win 10 straight and win the SuperBowl but it's not going to happen. I will be happy if they have a winning season and beat Denver at home.

InChiefsHeaven
11-14-2005, 07:45 AM
It just hurts being a Chiefs fan, but I must be a masochistic freak, cuz I'm still a fan. That said, it is painfully obvious that our vaunted offense is not even half as effective as in years past, just in time for our defense to begin to improve. We can't make the playoffs with this pitiful shell of what this offense once was. 8-8 is a realistic number, but I suppose 9-7 might be possible. We'll get some cool wins that will make us feel good, but in the end they will fall short. I only hope that Trent makes it out alive. He's never been knocked around like this as a Chief. He's a tough nut, but not many can take that kind of pounding for long.

I predict we will have a great D in the next 2 or 3 seasons, but won't be able to muster more than 14 pts a game on offense. It'll be the 90's all over again.

Amnorix
11-14-2005, 08:10 AM
You guys are definitely still in it. I'm not saying you're going to win the SB, or even guarantee the playoffs, but you DO have a shot.

1. Denver might crash back to earth (2nd half collapses are par for the course).

2. AFC isn't as strong as it has been the last 3 or so years, IMHO.

3. You have a game in hand on Buffalo, at the moment, can beat the Pats at Arrowhead to get a game up on us (plus tie-breaker benefit), etc.

It's not that bad. That said, you DO NOT control your own destiny at this point, and obviously need to start playing a helluva lot better, but it's not impossible or anything.

jidar
11-14-2005, 08:23 AM
unlikely
Would be awesome if we did, but I'm not expecting it.

chagrin
11-14-2005, 08:40 AM
I don't know, I counted yesterday (at the beginning of the season) as a W for us, like everyone else did too. So, I am with Khatru, 9-7 at best

ROYC75
11-14-2005, 08:40 AM
Nope. 8 - 8 and another middle of the road draft pick.

InChiefsHeaven
11-14-2005, 08:41 AM
You guys are definitely still in it. I'm not saying you're going to win the SB, or even guarantee the playoffs, but you DO have a shot.

1. Denver might crash back to earth (2nd half collapses are par for the course).

3. You have a game in hand on Buffalo, at the moment, can beat the Pats at Arrowhead to get a game up on us (plus tie-breaker benefit), etc.

It's not that bad. That said, you DO NOT control your own destiny at this point, and obviously need to start playing a helluva lot better, but it's not impossible or anything.

Well, sure I mean anything is possible. We could win out and go 12-4 on the season, win the division, blah blah. The question is not what we can possibly do, but what as fans we think we will do, based on what we saw.

That being the case, I just don't think we will make the playoffs. I think we can, but we just won't.

jspchief
11-14-2005, 08:48 AM

It's not that bad. That said, you DO NOT control your own destiny at this point, and obviously need to start playing a helluva lot better, but it's not impossible or anything.It's not about the scenarios with which we could still make the play-offs. It's not about still being in it "mathematically".

It's about recognizing what your team is capable of, based on the performance they've put on the field. The Chiefs have yet to beat a good team on the road, and have mostly only been competitive with other mediocre teams. We only look "great" against lousy teams.

After a nine game sample, it is clear that we are just mediocre. A mediocre team isn't going to make the play-offs in the AFC this year.

KCFalcon59
11-14-2005, 09:07 AM
We're done. Unless Roaf comes back and somehow Welbourne or Bober or hell for that matter any one of the rookie linemen start playing right tackle like they were born to play it then we might have a chance. But that is not going to happen.

Donger
11-14-2005, 10:10 AM
I think we can, but we just won't.

And there it is.

King_Chief_Fan
11-14-2005, 10:13 AM
[QUOTE=jspchief]It's about recognizing what your team is capable of, based on the performance they've put on the field. The Chiefs have yet to beat a good team on the road, and have mostly only been competitive with other mediocre teams. We only look "great" against lousy teams.

QUOTE]
The Chiefs have yet to beat a good team......period.
Look great against lousy teams?? Buffalo game?

DaFace
11-14-2005, 10:15 AM
Ahem. cdcox, not c-mac.

Those odds will do down after I update the power ratings following tomorrow night's game. No, we aren't completely cooked, but getting really close. I'm afraid the margin of error is far too thin now to have a realistic hope.

Oops. I corrected it. Sorry. :doh!:

Manila-Chief
11-14-2005, 10:16 AM
Nope. 8 - 8 and another middle of the road draft pick.

Nope! The defense holds a team to only 14 points and the O can't score even one T.D. Yes, fairy tales are told ... O could click into high gear ... but not very likely. So, no way!!!

Roy ... I'd like to see us lose out. Get as high of a draft pick as possible so the new coach can start rebuilding. Course he will need better evaluating talent in the front office and a new G.M. Could happen .... well ... maybe in another 30 years....

jspchief
11-14-2005, 10:34 AM
After Houston, this team has a very real chance of losing the rest of it's games. Every team we face is better than we are. We will be leaning heavily on the crutch of Arrowhead Stadium.

Mr. Laz
11-14-2005, 10:59 AM
we are playing like crap while other teams are getting better and gearing up for a playoff run.

not likely

StcChief
11-14-2005, 11:16 AM
Let the rebuilding and player analysis begin for rest of year.
Lucky to be 8-8.

kregger
11-14-2005, 11:25 AM
We can go 10-6 and get in but that involves all home wins and 1 on the road(gotta be the Texans)
Only 3 losses in the AFC should win most tiebreakers.

CHEER UP!! :toast:

Mr. Laz
11-14-2005, 11:48 AM
sorry to dump on your cheerios(so to speak) ... but i doubt it

jacksonville and denver both have the edge on the tiebreakers

denver is undefeated in divisional games and we have already lost 2

jacksonville is 5-2 in afc and we are 4-3

in common games, jacksonville has already beaten cincy

both denver and jacksonville have easier schedules going forward

Mr. Kotter
11-14-2005, 12:02 PM
We can go 10-6 and get in but that involves all home wins and 1 on the road(gotta be the Texans)

CHEER UP!! :toast:

http://home.earthlink.net/~ob1gui/nflrules.htm

Not to piss in your Wheaties, but you should review tie-breaker rules.

Suffice it to say, unless we go 11-5....or 12-4, we can forget about it in all likelihood.

The six postseason participants from each conference will now be seeded as follows:

The division champion with the best record.
The division champion with the second-best record.
The division champion with the third-best record.
The division champion with the fourth-best record.
The Wild Card club with the best record.
The Wild Card club with the second-best record.
The following procedures will be used to break standings ties for postseason playoffs and to determine regular-season schedules.

NOTE: Tie games count as one-half win and one-half loss for both clubs.

TO BREAK A TIE WITHIN A DIVISION
If, at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.

Two Clubs

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
Strength of victory.
Strength of schedule.
Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best net points in common games.
Best net points in all games.
Best net touchdowns in all games.
Three or More Clubs
(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated during any step, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of the two-club format).

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs).
Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
Strength of victory.
Strength of schedule.
Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
Best net points in common games.
TO BREAK A TIE FOR THE WILD-CARD TEAM
If it is necessary to break ties to determine the two Wild-Card clubs from each conference, the following steps will be taken.

If the tied clubs are from the same division, apply division tie breaker.
If the tied clubs are from different divisions, apply the following steps.
Two Clubs

Head-to-head, if applicable.
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.
Strength of victory.
Strength of schedule.
Best net points in conference games.
Coin toss.
Three or More Clubs
(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of applicable two-club format.)

Apply division tie breaker to eliminate all but the highest ranked club in each division prior to proceeding to step 2. The original seeding within a division upon application of the division tie breaker remains the same for all subsequent applications of the procedure that are necessary to identify the two Wild-Card participants.
Head-to-head sweep. (Applicable only if one club has defeated each of the others or if one club has lost to each of the others.)
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.
Strength of victory.
Strength of schedule.
Best net points in conference games.
Coin toss
When the first Wild-Card team has been identified, the procedure is repeated to name the second Wild-Card, i.e., eliminate all but the highest-ranked club in each division prior to proceeding to step 2. In situations where three or more teams from the same division are involved in the procedure, the original seeding of the teams remains the same for subsequent applications of the tie breaker if the top-ranked team in that division qualifies for a Wild-Card berth.

OTHER TIE-BREAKING PROCEDURES

Only one club advances to the playoffs in any tie-breaking step. Remaining tied clubs revert to the first step of the applicable division or Wild-Card tie breakers. As an example, if two clubs remain tied in any tie-breaker step after all other clubs have been eliminated, the procedure reverts to step one of the two-club format to determine the winner. When one club wins the tie breaker, all other clubs revert to step 1 of the applicable two-club or three-club format.
In comparing division and conference records or records against common opponents among tied teams, the best won-lost-tied percentage is the deciding factor since teams may have played an unequal number of games.
To determine home-field priority among division titlists, apply Wild-Card tie breakers.
To determine home-field priority for Wild-Card qualifiers, apply division tie breakers (if teams are from the same division) or Wild-Card tie breakers (if teams are from different ivisions).
TIE-BREAKING PROCEDURE FOR SELECTION MEETING
If two or more clubs are tied in the selection order, the strength-of-schedule tie breaker is applied, subject to the following exceptions for playoff clubs:

The Super Bowl winner is last and the Super Bowl loser next-to-last.
Any non-Super Bowl playoff club involved in a tie shall be assigned priority within its segment below that of non-playoff clubs and in the order that the playoff clubs exited from the playoffs. Thus, within a tied segment a playoff club that loses in the Wild-Card game will have priority over a playoff club that loses in the Divisional playoff game, which in turn will have priority over a club that loses in the Conference Championship game. If two tied clubs exited the playoffs in the same round, the tie is broken by strength of schedule.
If any ties cannot be broken by strength of schedule, the divisional or conference tie breakers, whichever are applicable, are applied. Any ties that still exist are broken by a coin flip.

NOTE: If one team wins multiple-team tiebreaker to advance to playoff round, remaining teams revert to step 1 of applicable two-club format, i.e., either in division tiebreaker or wild-card tiebreaker. If two teams in a multiple-tie possess superior marks in a tie-breaking step, this pair of teams advance to the top of the applicable two-club format to break the tie. One team advances to playoff round, while other returns to original group and step 1 of applicable tiebreaker.

ct
11-14-2005, 12:12 PM
It ain't over, but it don't look good...

I have a very difficult time seeing that team we saw yesterday win 5-6 more games with our schedule. Denver, San Diego, @Dallas, @Giants, Cincinnati, and we must win at least 3 of those for even the slimmest chance? Hell at this point, I'm not very confident about week 11 @Houston. So, sadly, I say No.

From a thread Friday...
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=128654

Best W/L/T head to head - we MUST beat Denver in Arrowhead.

Best W/L/T in the division - Oakland or San Diego MUST beat Denver once, plus KC over Denver at Arrowhead.

Best W/L/T in the conference - this is where we might get em. If the 1st 2 occur, Denver has at least 3 losses in the AFC, currently we have 2. IF, very big IF we avoid any more AFC losses, we would win this tie-breaker if we finish even with Denver.

So just to play out a scenario, it might go like this:

KC remaining schedule:

@BUF - WIN
@HOU - WIN
NE - WIN
DEN - WIN
@DAL - loss
@NYG - loss
SD - WIN
CIN - WIN

KC finishes 11-5, 4-2 in AFC West, 10-2 in AFC. Just to type that is a big stretch!

Denver remaining schedule:

@OAK - WIN
NYJ - WIN
@DAL - loss
@KC - loss
BAL - WIN
@BUF - WIN
OAK - WIN
@SD - loss

Denver finishes 11-5, 4-2 in AFC West, 9-3 in AFC.

That scenario for KC was a stretch on Friday, before we laid an egg in Buffalo. How quickly things can fall to pieces...

KCTitus
11-14-2005, 12:16 PM
extremely doubtful.

morphius
11-14-2005, 01:09 PM
If you would have asked me after the Raiders game I would have said not likely, but after this week it is an absolute no.

greg63
11-14-2005, 03:47 PM
It's not about the scenarios with which we could still make the play-offs. It's not about still being in it "mathematically".

It's about recognizing what your team is capable of, based on the performance they've put on the field. The Chiefs have yet to beat a good team on the road, and have mostly only been competitive with other mediocre teams. We only look "great" against lousy teams.

After a nine game sample, it is clear that we are just mediocre. A mediocre team isn't going to make the play-offs in the AFC this year.This is true. Its one thing to say it's possible to make the play-offs, but it's the probability that tends to stand out. For long time Chiefs fans who, I believe, want a SB win as badly if not worse than any other it is the probability at this point that we tend to focus on. One thing is for sure, with all speculation aside, all we can do is ride the season out and hope for the best of all probabilities. (JMHO)

FringeNC
11-14-2005, 04:24 PM
A Wild Card looks very unlikely, but if we beat Denver, we certainly have a shot at the division, with Denver still having a game at SD.

All is not lost yet.

Hammock Parties
11-14-2005, 04:27 PM
Yes. When we are 8-4 in 3 weeks no one is going to care about the Buffalo game.

IMO what's going to be important is if we can take 1 of the 2 road games in New York and Dallas.

Both are going to be incredibly tough games.

New York will test our improved defense big time, and Dallas can bring pressure from anywhere. I hope Roaf is back next week for Houston and is healthy the rest of the year.

cdcox
11-14-2005, 04:29 PM
Yes. When we are 8-4 in 3 weeks...

ROFL ROFL ROFL

listopencil
12-04-2005, 11:09 PM
Bump.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-04-2005, 11:14 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

What's so funny? J/K Most of us didn't see it. Props to Go Chiefs for having the foresight of a true homer when the chips are down.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-04-2005, 11:15 PM

IMO what's going to be important is if we can take 1 of the 2 road games in New York and Dallas.

Both are going to be incredibly tough games.

New York will test our improved defense big time, and Dallas can bring pressure from anywhere. I hope Roaf is back next week for Houston and is healthy the rest of the year.

Now that we're 8-4 I'm here to say that I still care about that f*ckin game. Inexcusible. We still have a HUGE uphill climb ahead of us to make the playoffs and it wouldn't be nearly as bad had we taken care of business with those scrubs. Had we finished the Eagles off, we'd be frontrunners for the west. We're not out of the woods yet.

Hammock Parties
12-04-2005, 11:55 PM

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT THIS SHIT, BITCHES? DO YOU LIKE MY PREDICTION? DO YOU STUFF IT IN YOUR ASS? HUH? HUH?

GOCHIEFS RULES!

cdcox
12-05-2005, 01:02 AM
I was wrong about us being 8-4, BUT I SURE AS HECK-FIRE STILL CARE ABOUT LOSING TO BUFFALO. WHAT A STUPID GUTLESS CHOKE JOB. EVEN miami HAD ENOUGH INTESTINAL FORTITUDE TO COME BACK AGAINST looserman and the bills. WE'D BE IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT IF THESE CHOKERS HAD NOT BLOW THE SECOND EASIEST GAME ON THE SCHEDULE. I WAS IN A GOOD MOOD TILL SOMEONE REMINDED ME HOW MUCH LOSING TO THE BILL COST US.

SCChief
12-05-2005, 01:20 AM
WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT THIS SHIT, BITCHES? DO YOU LIKE MY PREDICTION? DO YOU STUFF IT IN YOUR ASS? HUH? HUH?

GOCHIEFS RULES!

Why the obsession with anal...

Nevermind...

Joe Seahawk
12-05-2005, 01:26 AM
If you can split the Dallas and Giant games, you could make it even if you lose to SD..Good game today, well done. :thumb:

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 02:00 AM
When we are 8-4 in 3 weeks no one is going to care about the Buffalo game.How can we not care about the Buffalo game? Had we taken care of that one, and held the lead on Philly, we'd be playing for the #2 seed instead of hoping we can win out or get some help to get a wildcard.

Any other year 8-4 at this point would be great. This year, 10-6 might not get us in. If we finish 12-4, maybe (maybe) the Buffalo/Philly games don't mean as much, but right now they're huge.