PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling out Kris Wilson.

the Talking Can
11-14-2005, 06:55 AM
Seriously, where you at? Turn off your cloaking device.

http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~kcbc/pictures/2001_Halloween_Cocktails/11%20Invisible%20man.jpg

Mecca
11-14-2005, 06:56 AM
I think it's become a rule, if you were picked in the 2nd round of the draft by the Chiefs. You will suck major ass and never amount to anything.

Pants
11-14-2005, 07:10 AM
I think it's become a rule, if you were picked in the 2nd round of the draft by the Chiefs. You will suck major ass and never amount to anything.

Wasn't Kawika drafted in the 2nd round?

Mecca
11-14-2005, 07:14 AM
Wasn't Kawika drafted in the 2nd round?

Ah yes, we might get an exception to the rule. I guess that will make up for the double 2nd rounders of Siavii and Wilson the next year.

NaptownChief
11-14-2005, 07:21 AM
As recently appointed President of his fan club I believe it is my duty to speak on his behalf. While it may appear that he isn't doing anything and one could easily argue that 1 catch for 6 yards in a season and a half isn't doing anything but that is the beauty of Kris Wilson. He has been an incredible decoy that after other teams heard Vermeil and Peterson talk about his blazing speed and incredible hands after the draft he now commands non-stop double and triple teams which has really opened everything else up for the rest of the offense. Priest Holmes would not have been Priest Holmes nor would LJ been LJ had it not been for Wilson. Same can be said for everyone else on the Chiefs offense. We are the greatest show on turf because of what Kris"The Secret Weapon"Wilson brings to the table. Don't get caught up in the fact that most draft resources had him as a 4th-6th round pick. Our talent scouts and draft experts in the Chiefs front office can spot sleepers like no other franchise in the NFL and Secret Weapon Wilson is one of their better finds.

Don't be fooled because he only has one NFL catch more than me....He is truly special.

jspchief
11-14-2005, 07:38 AM
The Enquirer recently had a photo spread of him playing football. The pictures looked real... kind of.

I have to say, I'm completely shocked that a tweener didn't pan out in the NFL. Usually they do. Especially on offense.

Eleazar
11-14-2005, 07:40 AM
It should be obvious by now. If we don't use the secret weapon, we don't win. It's that simple.