PDA

View Full Version : Kendell Gammon's (sp?) Radio Program

FAX
11-14-2005, 07:12 PM
I'm listening to this via internet stream on 810 for the first time. I like Kendell (sp?). He is both knowledgeable and humorous. Akin to Mr. Iowanian in many respects although he has said nothing about tree climbing.

He mentioned that Larry Johnson is going to be his guest tonight, by the way. That might be interesting if they ask LJ good questions.

Does anyone know him?

FAX THE CURIOUS

NewChief
11-14-2005, 07:15 PM
I've met him a few times. He's an all around good guy. He has a book coming out soon. When I talked to him last about a month ago, the book was getting final revisions. I think the book is going to be about his time in the NFL and specifically what it's been like being a Chief in the Vermeil era (though I may be oversimplifying it). I think it should be out in time for the Holidays.

HolmeZz
11-14-2005, 07:18 PM
A nice stocking stuffer.

HOLMEZZ THE THOUGHTFUL

FAX
11-14-2005, 07:19 PM
Thanks, Mr. NewChief. He seems to be a very sharp fellow. Very good understanding of the game (both offense and defense). I'll check out the book. Thanks for the tip.

FAX THE GRATEFUL

Dunit35
11-14-2005, 07:21 PM
He graduated Rose Hill High School and I worked at a restuarant in another town. I talked to a guy that graduated with him everyday. Said he was one of the nicest men youll ever met. Hes let him on the field a few times and gives him all kinds of stuff.

Extra Point
11-14-2005, 07:24 PM
Got to be a nice guy. MIAA. Area guy makes good from Pittsburg State.

FAX
11-14-2005, 07:25 PM
Got to be a nice guy. MIAA. Area guy makes good from Pittsburg State.

He was a Go-Rilla?

FAX THE GO-RILLA FAN