PDA

View Full Version : Why does Black suck?

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 03:25 PM
Is he slow, it is technique, or is he just weak? A lot of time it looks like he just doesnt move fast enough. SO how he is going to get better? It seems like you would have it or not have it.

Dunit35
11-15-2005, 03:31 PM
He is just plain getting beat on the outside, atleast when I watch it I havent seen anyone beat him on the inside. But Im only seeing the ones that are beating him on the outside. I think someone on here said his natural position is inside?

HolmeZz
11-15-2005, 03:31 PM
http://thatsracistdrawn.ytmnd.com/

Mr. Laz
11-15-2005, 03:32 PM
slow feet with a side order of technique

htismaqe
11-15-2005, 03:36 PM
Black is a natural guard. That's his biggest problem.

Mecca
11-15-2005, 03:41 PM
He's just not talented enough to be a LT. He was what, a 5th round pick?

Calcountry
11-15-2005, 03:51 PM
Is he slow, it is technique, or is he just weak? A lot of time it looks like he just doesnt move fast enough. SO how he is going to get better? It seems like you would have it or not have it.There is one thing I know for certain: there is nothing that you or I could post here to make him any better.

Seek
11-15-2005, 03:54 PM
I actually don't think he sucks. I just don't think he is the best O-lineman we have, which what the LT is supposed to be.

I don't recall anyone bitching about Black when he was playing RT when Roaf returned.

We all saw him kick Ray Lewis's ass at RG.

I just think he sucks at LT, and could end up saving his career at another position.

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 03:55 PM
I bet Willie is jawing at the bit to get back and help.
Atleast I hope.

htismaqe
11-15-2005, 04:00 PM
I actually don't think he sucks. I just don't think he is the best O-lineman we have, which what the LT is supposed to be.

I don't recall anyone bitching about Black when he was playing RT when Roaf returned.

I just think he sucks at LT, and could end up saving his career at another position.

Yep. I mentioned it last week -- we all raved when he pancaked Ray Lewis 1-on-1.

Black belongs inside.

Barret
11-15-2005, 04:19 PM
So wait, he is supposed to be a Guard????

So we have gone from having Safeties "playing" Cornerback to Guards "playing" Left Tackle???

Hey I have an idea, Promote Tynes to Quarter Back. What the hell save us some money.

htismaqe
11-15-2005, 04:31 PM
So wait, he is supposed to be a Guard????

So we have gone from having Safeties "playing" Cornerback to Guards "playing" Left Tackle???

Hey I have an idea, Promote Tynes to Quarter Back. What the hell save us some money.

He played LT for most of his college career but was moved to RG after an injury and finished the last 4 games there.

It's just obvious from watching him that he's a much better guard than tackle.

sedated
11-15-2005, 04:58 PM
Slow feet Slow feet Slow feet Slow feet Slow feet Slow feet Slow feet Slow feet Slow feet Slow feet Slow feet Slow feet Slow feet Slow feet Slow feet Slow feet Slow feet Slow feet Slow feet Slow feet
Not a LT

andoman
11-15-2005, 08:04 PM

He was a revolving door at RT in San Diego with Roaf at LT. Roaf got backed up into Green a lot, but Black's man was already around him by that time.

4th and Long
11-15-2005, 08:11 PM
Whats that old saying?

Once you go black ...

Now wait ... that's not it.

OH! I REMEMBER!

Once you start Black,
Trent's bound to get sacked.

WestCoastReggie
11-15-2005, 08:17 PM
What the Fu*k? Are some kind of racist? There is absolutely nothing wrong with black! White sucks.

Mecca
11-15-2005, 08:36 PM
What the Fu*k? Are some kind of racist? There is absolutely nothing wrong with black! White sucks.

I thought you left?

Lonewolf Ed
11-15-2005, 08:44 PM
Is he slow, it is technique, or is he just weak? A lot of time it looks like he just doesnt move fast enough. SO how he is going to get better? It seems like you would have it or not have it.

He's slow and weak and has no technique. I saw the MNF game last night, and on one play, I noticed the Eagle's left tackle fire his hands into the defender's chest and about knocked the guy on his ass. The defender staggered three steps backwards before he regained his control. During the Bills game, it looked to me like Black was not generating enough force to crack an eggshell. Black might be better than Trezelle was (ugh!!) but he's still about as useful as Stan "Freeway" Petry was. Remember him? He was a DB who couldn't cover an elephant with an Army tent.

AZChief
11-15-2005, 09:31 PM
I admit Black has looked poor this year, trust me. I cuss at him every week.

BUT...He has been asked to handle a very tough assignment. Flip floppin' back and forth from left to right tackle is not easy...anyone who played on the line at any level knows this. I think he could develop into a solid RT. He's just not atheltic enough to play LT...

He really struggles on obvious passing downs when the end can just charge the qb and ignore any run responsibilities...I wish Al would give him a little more TE help or chip him with a back...

~az

mikey23545
11-15-2005, 10:06 PM
George Bush doesn't care about Black....

Adept Havelock
11-15-2005, 10:27 PM
Jordan Black is the debbil....

Dave Lane
11-16-2005, 12:14 AM

ROFL

Dave

|Zach|
11-16-2005, 12:14 AM
He seems to use his hands ok. Its just quickness...slow first step. Which will kill you.