PDA

View Full Version : Did you marry a virgin?

Pages : [1] 2

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 03:51 PM
2 questions.

Was your spouse a virgin (or only had sex with you) when you got married?

If not, did your spouse have more partners than you?

Spott
11-15-2005, 03:53 PM
She was a virgin, but that's only because she was twelve at the time.

ChiefsOne
11-15-2005, 03:53 PM
no and no

what's the point?

ck_IN
11-15-2005, 03:54 PM
Exactly where would one find a virgin to marry in this day and age unless you hang out outside the local grade school?

Danush
11-15-2005, 03:55 PM
Wow. A bit personal, aren't we?

JOhn
11-15-2005, 03:56 PM
Hell no, but I was. ROFL

Mark M
11-15-2005, 03:57 PM
She was a virgin, but that's only because she was twelve at the time.

ROFL

As far as the thread question goes, no and not even close.

And why would I marry a virgin? I'm not going to buy a car without taking a test drive, if you know what I'm sayin'.

MM
~~:D

JBucc
11-15-2005, 03:58 PM
no she's a slut

ck_IN
Actually I did find myself a virgin once when I was in college (so was she, save the grade school jokes). The virgin bit is overrated IMO. I spent more time trying to show her what the possibilities were then I did exploring those possibilities. :banghead:

Calcountry
ROFL

And why would I marry a virgin? I'm not going to buy a car without taking a test drive, if you know what I'm sayin'.

MM
~~:DSo tell me, what do you do when the car throws a rod?

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 04:00 PM
My buddy was dating a girl that had sex with twice as many people as he had and I told he would be a fool to marry her, or he had to up his count first.

I am not talking like from 2 to 4.

This girl had slept with over 30 people.

Wile_E_Coyote
11-15-2005, 04:01 PM
why marry someone who isn't known for putting out

mike_b_284
11-15-2005, 04:01 PM
So tell me, what do you do when the car throws a rod?

Sell it to your buddy and finance a new one

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 04:02 PM
Actually I did find myself a virgin once when I was in college (so was she, save the grade school jokes). The virgin bit is overrated IMO. I spent more time trying to show her what the possibilities were then I did exploring those possibilities. :banghead:

Virgins are not always the greatest, because they form some emotional bond or something and they wont STOP CALLING.

Mark M
11-15-2005, 04:03 PM
So tell me, what do you do when the car throws a rod?

I've never heard it called that ...

I usually moan for about 5 seconds then go to sleep.

But that's getting a bit personal, don't ya think?

MM
~~:spock:

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 04:04 PM

SO a bunch of dudes didnt get to f*ck your wife before you.

Mark M
11-15-2005, 04:04 PM

Oh, I know her.

Yep ... she's a whore.

MM
~~:p

Mark M
11-15-2005, 04:05 PM

You've got it backwards:

The goal of marriage is to make sure a bunch of dudes don't f*ck your wife AFTER you.

MM
~~:)

Wile_E_Coyote
11-15-2005, 04:06 PM

that's right, if I ain't gettin any, at least no one else got any of it either

sedated
11-15-2005, 04:09 PM
say what you want about virgins, but at some point I want a finger jammed up my ass.

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-15-2005, 04:10 PM
not married but i once ate a brownie

SPchief
11-15-2005, 04:12 PM
say what you want about virgins, but at some point I want a finger jammed up my ass.

:spock:

Wile_E_Coyote
11-15-2005, 04:13 PM
not married but i once ate a brownie

well I hope no one else ate it before you did

Mark M
11-15-2005, 04:14 PM
Uhhhh ... um ... wow ... just ... uh ...

MM
~~:eek:

Nzoner
11-15-2005, 04:15 PM
I introduced my mrs to numerous "firsts",sex,however,was not one of them.

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 04:16 PM
Maybe I am wierd or something, but it pisses me off thinking some other dudes would of had a turn on a future wife.

But then again, there is a lot less virgins out there, so you are fishing from a much smaller pond to find a hottie.

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 04:22 PM
Then it begs the question, why are they a virgin?

Too f*cking ugly to get laid - Not really because I have seen some of my buddies take home wilderbeasts after a good night of drinking.

Are the Religous type - Thats cool, but then again if you marry them, they might be really Relgious about trying new things.

Are they still pretty young - Just got out of highschool, but haven't broken out of the parental cancoon. Chances are you introduce to sex and a good time and they will have sex and good time with everybody

Nzoner
11-15-2005, 04:23 PM
Maybe I am wierd or something, but it pisses me off thinking some other dudes would of had a turn on a future wife.

Like you're not one of those dudes in another guy's life?

Then again,maybe you're not.

Eleazar
11-15-2005, 04:24 PM
Yeah, I can't honestly expect a woman to bring something to the table that I couldn't.

I would NEVER (and have never) asked this question. I just don't want to know. Besides, I don't care about who somebody used to be, I only care about who they are right now.

I think it would probably bother me if she'd been with like, a hundred different guys. But how are you going to expect her to have been locked in her parents basement, pristine and pure, until you were done sewing your wild oats and came by to pick her up? Hold yourself to the same standard.

Phobia
11-15-2005, 04:26 PM

But then again, there is a lot less virgins out there, so you are fishing from a much smaller pond to find a hottie.

Why in the hell would you want to torture yourself dwelling on your wife's past sexual experiences? Don't even ask. What is it going to solve? There's nothing to be gained knowing how many dicks your wife has sucked. What is it going to change?

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 04:27 PM
Like you're not one of those dudes in another guy's life?

Then again,maybe you're not.

But, I could give a sh*t if I screwed another guys wife.

ChiefsCountry
11-15-2005, 04:27 PM
Then it begs the question, why are they a virgin?

Too f*cking ugly to get laid - Not really because I have seen some of my buddies take home wilderbeasts after a good night of drinking.

Are the Religous type - Thats cool, but then again if you marry them, they might be really Relgious about trying new things.

Are they still pretty young - Just got out of highschool, but haven't broken out of the parental cancoon. Chances are you introduce to sex and a good time and they will have sex and good time with everybody

Those are about right.

I will add one more, too f*cking hot and she knows it and she wont give it up to anyone.

Nzoner
11-15-2005, 04:28 PM
Why in the hell would you want to torture yourself dwelling on your wife's past sexual experiences? Don't even ask. What is it going to solve? There's nothing to be gained knowing how many dicks your wife has sucked. What is it going to change?

Dr.Phil telling it like it is.

stevieray
11-15-2005, 04:29 PM

whew. glad to hear it, by the way....

Iowanian
11-15-2005, 04:29 PM
Think of it this way.

You marry a virgin. You're hung like Dirk Digler and are a black belt in cooter-fu. You've got the def touch of Oohhhhhhhh.....she doesn't have anthing to compare to, and 10 years later decides to hop on the cable guy's meatcicle "just to see".

Personally, I'd prefer a wife had enough laps to know when she's being driven by a pro.....of course, most men hope the others were Yugos with no gas in them.

If you're confident, and trust her...It should never be an issue. If you're a thimbledick, who can't make the 8 second whistle on at least half your rides....it explains why you'd care.

Don't worry Ferris....when I rode your future wife, the town recorded her noises and now uses it as a storm siren.

If I can't un-f@ck someone, neither can the woman....I chose the "don't ask-don't talk about it" policy with brideowanian....because she just wouldn't want to know. nothing good can ever come from that conversation.

dirk digler
11-15-2005, 04:30 PM

Unless she doesn't suck your dick...

The Rick
Spot on advice and well said.

ferrarispider95

I am not married, so I have yet to dwell on it. But, when you went to college together and know a lot of the same people, it kinda pisses you off. Especially because I want to kick the sh*t out of one of them. (other reasons)

Iowanian
11-15-2005, 04:32 PM
A much more valid question would be if she has been historically faithful to her boyfriends.

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 04:34 PM
I cant say much because my #s outweigh hers be quite a bit, and some I really not too proud of and some wont stop calling.

siberian khatru

"My girlfriend's sucked 37 dicks!"
"In a row?"

Fire Me Boy!
She was when we met, but not when we married. :)

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 04:35 PM
A much more valid question would be if she has been historically faithful to her boyfriends.
Yea,

I have never been cheated on(atleast that I know) and historically I have been a first class prick, except to the current.

Phobia
11-15-2005, 04:35 PM
I am not married, so I have yet to dwell on it. But, when you went to college together and know a lot of the same people, it kinda pisses you off. Especially because I want to kick the sh*t out of one of them. (other reasons)

Don't marry her. You'll never get over it because you're too insecure.

dirk digler
11-15-2005, 04:36 PM
BTW ferrarispider, if you "could give a sh*t if I screwed another guys wife" I don't have any sympathy for you.

stevieray
11-15-2005, 04:36 PM
Especially because I want to kick the sh*t out of one of them. (other reasons)

and there it is...

doomed!

Eleazar
11-15-2005, 04:37 PM

Yeah for some reason I don't see a 50th anniversary party in this couple's future.

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 04:38 PM

The truth is I am really not, like I posted before, I have never been cheated on and never given reason to even question anything. It wouldn't stop me from marrying a girl, unless the girl had been with alot of guys

Nzoner
11-15-2005, 04:38 PM
Yeah for some reason I don't see a 50th anniversary party in this couple's future.

I was thinking 1st.

dirk digler
11-15-2005, 04:39 PM
The truth is I am really not, like I posted before, I have never been cheated on and never given reason to even question anything. It wouldn't stop me from marrying a girl, unless the girl had been with alot of guys

How many is alot?

JOhn
11-15-2005, 04:40 PM
Who gives a crap who or how many she has slept with?

Seriously the real question is, has she been faithfull?

StcChief
11-15-2005, 04:41 PM
BTW ferrarispider, if you "could give a sh*t if I screwed another guys wife" I don't have any sympathy for you.

As a former married guy I agree.

Homewreckers like you.. ought to think about living your life 'looking over your shoulder'.

Same applies to women.

What comes around goes around.

sedated
Whose a virgin when they get married these days?

You gotta sew those wild oats, try things out first.

Don't want to marry a dead fish or (shudder) a non-sucker

MOhillbilly
my POV has always been-if it wasnt for sluts nobody would get laid-

ferrarispider95
How many is alot?

More than 10 is a whore to me,

R&GHomer
11-15-2005, 04:42 PM
My ex-wife tried to pull the old "I'm a Virgin" bullshit with me when we first met. Ok, we can have sex on the 15th, ah... ok. Bitch wanted to wait until she was on her period. I thought to myself... Homer you just got back from Korea, you know the score. Then I thought to myself again... Who gives a shit. She's a hot little Asian chick and I'm going to tear it up. So I just went along with it.

Phobia
11-15-2005, 04:42 PM

Dude - don't lie to yourself. Clearly you ARE or you wouldn't be posting this thread. Come on. You might be dumb enough to fool yourself but I'm smarter than that.

Eleazar
11-15-2005, 04:43 PM

ROFL are you sure you're in college? That's probably not even the over/under.

Women come with flaws just like you do. You have to accept theirs if you want them to take yours.

If she's got one you can't deal with then you might as well cut her loose now and be fair to everyone.

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 04:43 PM

Homewreckers like you.. ought to think about living your life 'looking over your shoulder'.

Same applies to women.

You took it wrong, I meant before that guys was married to the girl. I am not getting a 12 guage put to my ear.

JOhn
11-15-2005, 04:44 PM
:shake:

Only if it was 10 at once

Besides, would you consider yourself a whore if you slept with ten women?

dirk digler
11-15-2005, 04:45 PM
ROFL are you sure you're in college? That's probably not even the over/under.

Women come with flaws just like you do. You have to accept theirs if you want them to take yours.

If she's got one you can't deal with then you might as well cut her loose now and be fair to everyone.

No kidding that's like 1 semester.

R&GHomer
11-15-2005, 04:46 PM

Same applies to women.

Isn't that the truth. I worked with a guy that was allways looking for the lonely married chicks and then got one to divorce her husband and marry him. And he wonders why she turned around and cheated on him.

ferrarispider95
Dude - don't lie to yourself. Clearly you ARE or you wouldn't be posting this thread. Come on. You might be dumb enough to fool yourself but I'm smarter than that.

You can honestly tell me, you meet a girl, everything is great and she breaks out "I only have been with 47 guys", you would be cool with that.

I wouldn't, not marriage material to me.

MOhillbilly
Isn't that the truth. I worked with a guy that was allways looking for the lonely married chicks and then got one to divorce her husband and marry him. And he wonders why she turned around and cheated on him.

reason #1 why as a man you should always cheat first.

sedated
11-15-2005, 04:47 PM

dirk digler
11-15-2005, 04:47 PM
You can honestly tell me, you meet a girl, everything is great and she breaks out "I only have been with 47 guys", you would be cool with that.

47 is a little extreme but I understand your point.

Somethings are better left not to know about.

Nzoner
11-15-2005, 04:48 PM
I am not getting a 12 guage put to my ear.

You go asking your woman how many dicks she's sucked in her past and you still might.

MOhillbilly

47? sounds like a moneymaker.

Eleazar

Marriage is an expensive mistake there, junior. As some of the divorced fellas around here about that.

Listen to them now and believe them later

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 04:49 PM
I know this f*cked up, but 10 for a guy is perfectly acceptable, but I am not going to give some girl a ring that been rode like the village bike

dirk digler
47? sounds like a moneymaker.

ROFL

JOhn

Dude, I know my wife had slept with more than 10. As for exactly how many? Don't know don't care as long as there are not any after me.

Shit I sure wouldn't want her to look into my past, cause there was a hell of a lot more than 10. I'm not a hypocrite, so the past is the past.

htismaqe
Think of it this way.

You marry a virgin. You're hung like Dirk Digler and are a black belt in cooter-fu. You've got the def tough of Oohhhhhhhh.....she doesn't have anthing to compare to, and 10 years later decides to hop on the cable guy's meatcicle "just to see".

Personally, I'd prefer a wife had enough laps to know when she's being driven by a pro.....of course, most men hope the others were Yugos with no gas in them.

If you're confident, and trust her...It should never be an issue. If you're a thimbledick, who can't make the 8 second whistle on at least half your rides....it explains why you'd care.

Don't worry Ferris....when I rode your future wife, the town recorded her noises and now uses it as a storm siren.

If I can't un-f@ck someone, neither can the woman....I chose the "don't ask-don't talk about it" policy with brideowanian....because she just wouldn't want to know. nothing good can ever come from that conversation.

Yet another Iowanian Instant Classic!

Phobia
11-15-2005, 04:50 PM

Why do you want even want to marry this girl? Sounds more like a conquest than a mutually loving relationship.

What if she had only been with 2 guys but she took it in the ass daily from her boyfriend of 5 years while sucking his roommate's pecker?

The only thing that matters is that she's with you in the future and that she's faithful.

MOhillbilly
11-15-2005, 04:50 PM
I know this f*cked up, but 10 for a guy is perfectly acceptable, but I am not going to give some girl a ring that been rode like the village bike

then why the **** stress on it? did you get an STD?

JOhn
11-15-2005, 04:51 PM
Hypocrisy at it's finest. :shake:

dirk digler
11-15-2005, 04:52 PM
Why do you want even want to marry this girl? Sounds more like a conquest than a mutually loving relationship.

What if she had only been with 2 guys but she took it in the ass daily from her boyfriend of 5 years while sucking his roommate's pecker?

The only thing that matters is that she's with you in the future and that she's faithful.

ROFL

Damn this could be a HOF thread for sure.

ROFL ROFL

Dunit35
11-15-2005, 04:52 PM
I wouldnt mind marrying a virgin, but who cares if she is or not. I dont know Im pretty worried about the STD'S, they are everywhere here in Hays. But then again they are everywhere in any city. Its really something a couple should talk about before they get serious in their relationship. But its nothing to get all pissed over, if you love her it shouldnt be a big deal.

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 04:55 PM
Marriage is an expensive mistake there, junior. As some of the divorced fellas around here about that.

Listen to them now and believe them later

I am not getting married now or soon, I am 24, fresh out of college trying to make some money.

Maybe society has changed, but even though I am not from the oldschool, I would like to believe my soon-to-be wife was not a second class whore.

Nzoner
11-15-2005, 04:55 PM

Speaking of the village. :rolleyes:

ChiefsOne
11-15-2005, 04:56 PM

Would it be better if they did after you. You need to grow up, you sound like a jealous 16 year old kid.

sedated
11-15-2005, 04:56 PM
If she's clean and tight...
F*ck her til she ain't

Dunit35
11-15-2005, 04:58 PM
I am not getting married now or soon, I am 24, fresh out of college trying to make some money.

Maybe society has changed, but even though I am not from the oldschool, I would like to believe my soon-to-be wife was not a second class whore.

Me too, There wouldnt be nothing like going back to a class reunion and everyone is asking about blow job Betty.

JOhn
11-15-2005, 04:58 PM
I would like to believe my soon-to-be wife was not a second class whore.

1 guy or 50 guys, she's a second class whore if you think she is.

Sounds like a self esteem issue to me, and I'm not talking about the "second class whore" :shake:

Mark M
11-15-2005, 05:04 PM
my POV has always been-if it wasnt for sluts nobody would get laid-

I tell ya ... ferrarispider wants to get rid of sluts, and Cochise wants to get rid of all drugs.

WTF is happening to this place?

MM
~~:cuss: ;)

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 05:07 PM
WTF, selfesteem

If I am gonna spend the rest of my life with a woman, I dont want a woman that has been jumping from bed to bed.

Case Closed. There is plenty of woman that did not act like whores in there college days, and I would like to find one of them, instead of a women that got gang banged at a frat party.

Phobia
11-15-2005, 05:07 PM

Dude, I'm offering very blunt advice to you because I used to be you. For some reason my wife's sexual history was important to me. She told me she had been with her ex-boyfriend only.

Turns out she had been with who knows how many dudes and cheated on me a half dozen times while we were married.

That shit isn't important if you have a good relationship built on a lasting foundation.

You do not.

I don't know that your situation would necessarily turn out like my own, but there are warning flags. I'd say you're not ready to be married to ANYBODY until you figure out what you want out of it. You don't yet know. What's the rush?

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 05:08 PM
Hell I am all for whores, and sluts.

i just dont want to marry one.

Mark M
11-15-2005, 05:09 PM

Maybe he'll get it if you explain it, because I already posted that:

The goal of marriage is to make sure a bunch of dudes don't f*ck your wife AFTER you.

Maybe I was too blunt?

MM

Eleazar
11-15-2005, 05:11 PM

Where the hell do you think virgins are going to come from when your mission in life is to use them all up?

JOhn
11-15-2005, 05:11 PM
Maybe he'll get it if you explain it, because I already posted that:

Maybe I was too blunt?

MM
:thumb:

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Dude, I'm offering very blunt advice to you because I used to be you. For some reason my wife's sexual history was important to me. She told me she had been with her ex-boyfriend only.

Turns out she had been with who knows how many dudes and cheated on me a half dozen times while we were married.

That shit isn't important if you have a good relationship built on a lasting foundation.

You do not.

I don't know that your situation would necessarily turn out like my own, but there are warning flags. I'd say you're not ready to be married to ANYBODY until you figure out what you want out of it. You don't yet know. What's the rush?

I TOTALLY Agree, Honesty is way more important and a girls track record of being faithful is more important than have many people they have been with.

BUT, we all know the girls I am talking about, the girls that go home with a new guy everynight, girls that atleast you and another friend and another friend have screwed.

Clint in Wichita
Only someone who doesn't know sh!t about sex would even consider marrying a virgin.

"Regular" sex should be something that holds you over until you have "real" sex again, and no virgin on earth would be up for what I consider to be decent sex.

Hell, not only would they refuse to do it, they'd be unable to do it.

ChiefsCountry

You sound like me and alot of my buddies here at college. Whore and sluts are for good times, good girls are for relationships.

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 05:13 PM
Where the hell do you think virgins are going to come from when your mission in life is to use them all up?

There is plenty out there, come to emporia, I invite you to emporia for a beer and a showing of sluts, whores, virgins, and more. Admission is free.

Mark M
11-15-2005, 05:15 PM
Admission is free.
Admission may be free, but I guarandamntee the show ain't.

You'll learn that soon enough, young grasshoppah.

MM

Jenson71
11-15-2005, 05:16 PM
This thread has shown me the absolute greatest distance between myself and the majority of the rest of you.

There is an innocence out there, but you gotta worry about yourself first.

Clint in Wichita
11-15-2005, 05:16 PM

Then have fun being a pole-smoking homo, because you're going to find that every adult female is part whore and/or slut. Yes, even nuns...those nasty bitches!

BIG_DADDY
11-15-2005, 05:17 PM

You do not.

There is only 1 good reason to ever get married, to have kids.

marriage = mo·nog·a·my = my.ag.guh.nee So you better like kids or get you one of those special girls that doesn't mind bringing you home a plaything every now and then. :p

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 05:17 PM
The show if free, just keep the alcohol flowing and the girls will the come like bugs to a zapper

BIG_DADDY
11-15-2005, 05:18 PM
This thread has shown me the absolute greatest distance between myself and the majority of the rest of you.

Don't worry you will get laid some day. :)

Mark M
11-15-2005, 05:19 PM
What's the over/under on that.

MM
~~:hmmm:

Mark M
11-15-2005, 05:20 PM
The show if free, just keep the alcohol flowing and the girls will the come like bugs to a zapper

And that's when the show starts being a pay-per-view performance.

Trust me ...

MM

JOhn
I TOTALLY Agree, Honesty is way more important and a girls track record of being faithful is more important than have many people they have been with.

BUT, we all know the girls I am talking about, the girls that go home with a new guy everynight, girls that atleast you and another friend and another friend have screwed.
My point is that maybe they did sleep with a boatload in their younger days, for what ever reason. But 10 years down the road they have changed. your still gonna right them off as sluts?

My first wife was a "good girl", well until she started seeping with my friends. My second wife was the proverbial "badgirl". This marriage is great, and I got 4 wonderful kids from it, and wouldn't trade for a "good girl" for anything.

Guess I look at the world a lot differently now that I've been married twice, and getting a little older. :shrug:

ferrarispider95
What's the over/under on that.

MM
~~:hmmm:
I dont know but after last nights game, I dont bet no more

Jenson71

Don't really worry about it much. You know, it doesn't take much to find a girl who will give herself to you, as has already been covered in this thread.

Mark M
11-15-2005, 05:21 PM
Don't really worry about it much. You know, it doesn't take much to find a girl who will give herself to you, as has already been covered in this thread.

Apparently not, in your case.

:p

Just messin' with ya ...

hey, someone has to.

Mm

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 05:21 PM
My point is that maybe they did sleep with a boatload in their younger days, for what ever reason. But 10 years down the road they have changed. your still gonna right them off as sluts?

My first wife was a "good girl", well until she started seeping with my friends. My second wife was the proverbial "badgirl". This marriage is great, and I got 4 wonderful kids from it, and wouldn't trade for a "good girl" for anything.

Guess I look at the world a lot differently now that I've been married twice, and getting a little older. :shrug:

Your defintely got an argument, a bad girl will get all the fun out the way, good girl might always have a chip on her shoulder.

BIG_DADDY
11-15-2005, 05:23 PM
My first wife was a "good girl", well until she started seeping with my friends.

Hope you got some new friends to go along with that new wife.

Redcoats58
11-15-2005, 05:24 PM

No doubt

BIG_DADDY

It's about all I thought about from 14 on.

JOhn

Let me clarify, I thought they were my friends. :shake:

ferrarispider95
11-15-2005, 05:26 PM

Let me clarify, I thought they were my friends. :shake:

Thats how you tell, as much as women ruin friendships over guys, there are some knuckleheads that would screw your girl to get a piece.

BROs over Hoes

BIG_DADDY
11-15-2005, 05:29 PM
No doubt

I never did understand that. As much as I may have wanted to hit it and had opportunities I have always lived by the bros before hoes motto. There is so many women out there why have you gotta be a chump and lose a friend just over getting your dick wet?

Jenson71
11-15-2005, 05:30 PM
It's about all I thought about from 14 on.

I think about it sure. But it's about self-discipline and looking at the future. Think of that wedding night. Or what if it ends... And I believe in stats. Stats don't lie.

I definitely don't think of her like a car. Like a test drive. Guarantee the people that compare their wives to the metal in their driveway are the people that talk about the first marriage, the second marriage, the third, and so on....

Jenny Gump
11-15-2005, 05:37 PM

You sound very young. There are more important things to figure out about a woman than the status of her hymen.

I believe in the whole "save yourself for marriage" schtick, but it's just rare anymore. If someone can make that work, more power to them. However, to let it get under your skin that she had her pipes cleaned by a different plumber doesn't make sense. If she's willing to marry your sorry ass, then maybe you should just count yourself lucky...hypothetically speaking...of course.

Jenson71
11-15-2005, 05:37 PM
I just realized ferrarispider95 is the kid who left me negative rep a while ago telling me not to get married, asswipe. It was great advice...I hope he's gotten some just like it from this...

Son of Logical
11-15-2005, 05:43 PM

No! I would consider myself stoked. ROFL 10 at once right?

BIG_DADDY
11-15-2005, 05:45 PM
I think about it sure. But it's about self-discipline and looking at the future. Think of that wedding night. Or what if it ends... And I believe in stats. Stats don't lie.

I definitely don't think of her like a car. Like a test drive. Guarantee the people that compare their wives to the metal in their driveway are the people that talk about the first marriage, the second marriage, the third, and so on....

Wow you are young. Sex is like anything else it takes some experience to understand what you like in a partner. I am sure others here will tell you the same thing. I have been with some beautiful women with great personalities but when you get in the sack there is just no electricity. I have also been with some women that were just OK looking that could take you to the moon. Having red hot chemistry in bed is part of what keeps a relationship together. Anyone who would even consider getting married to someone they have not spent some quality sack time with is a complete fool. What will keep her from wondering has nothing to do with whether she slept with someone before she met you. It has everything to do with you keeping her interest level in you high. You do that by taking control. Being unpredictable and a little cocky. Predictability, wanting her approval, giving control away and being wussified are what will make her lose interest and potentially wander.

RedNFeisty
11-15-2005, 05:46 PM
WTF, selfesteem

If I am gonna spend the rest of my life with a woman, I dont want a woman that has been jumping from bed to bed.

Case Closed. There is plenty of woman that did not act like whores in there college days, and I would like to find one of them, instead of a women that got gang banged at a frat party.

There are also plenty of women that will be a lady on the street and a slut/whore in the sheets. This is the kind of girl everyone should have! I wouldn't mind a few myself. :p

Redcoats58
11-15-2005, 05:48 PM
There are also plenty of women that will be a lady on the street and a slut/whore in the sheets. This is the kind of girl everyone should have! I wouldn't mind a few myself. :p

:toast:

Son of Logical
11-15-2005, 05:52 PM

It is official you are considered "good people" from here on out.

Fire Me Boy!
11-15-2005, 05:52 PM
I got the girl you're talking about. There's one BIG bonus to getting a virgin... once you get her loosened up you can get her to do all her "experimentation" on you!

Jenson71
11-15-2005, 05:54 PM
Wow you are young. Sex is like anything else it takes some experience to understand what you like in a partner. I am sure others here will tell you the same thing. I have been with some beautiful women with great personalities but when you get in the sack there is just no electricity. I have also been with some women that were just OK looking that could take you to the moon. Having red hot chemistry in bed is part of what keeps a relationship together. Anyone who would even consider getting married to someone they have not spent some quality sack time with is a complete fool. What will keep her from wondering has nothing to do with whether she slept with someone before she met you. It has everything to do with you keeping her interest level in you high. You do that by taking control. Being unpredictable and a little cocky. Predictability, wanting her approval, giving control away and being wussified are what will make her lose interest and potentially wander.

My age means nothing. You and I were born and raised in different households - that's all it means. Lets say I wait til I marry this girl. And what if she is "bad in bed". Would I love her less? If I do, I didn't truly love her in the first place.

RedNFeisty
11-15-2005, 05:58 PM
It is official you are considered "good people" from here on out.

Why thank you, but you fool, you should have already known that! ROFL

Redcoats58
11-15-2005, 05:58 PM
My age means nothing. You and I were born and raised in different households - that's all it means. Lets say I wait til I marry this girl. And what if she is "bad in bed". Would I love her less? If I do, I didn't truly love her in the first place.

Doesn't have anything to do with love, has everything to do with being satisfied. It goes both ways. You'll see soon enough. Although if you never sleep with a woman you may think bad sex is good because you don't know any better.

Fire Me Boy!
11-15-2005, 05:59 PM
I completely respect your opinion Jenson, but I think the point attempting to be made is simply that sex is a HUGE part of a successful marriage. Marriage counselors will tell you there are four cornerstones to a successful marriage: trust, committment, passion, and love. With out one of them, it doesn't mean the marriage will fail, but it will NOT be as sturdy. If you and your bride have a bad sex life (for you two, not for other people -- what's good for you is unique to you) there is a possibility that one or the other of you will go looking to fill that void.

Fire Me Boy!
11-15-2005, 06:00 PM
Doesn't have anything to do with love, has everything to do with being satisfied. It goes both ways. You'll see soon enough. Although if you never sleep with a woman you may think bad sex is good because you don't know any better.
kitchen sex > bed sex

RedNFeisty
11-15-2005, 06:00 PM
I got the girl you're talking about. There's one BIG bonus to getting a virgin... once you get her loosened up you can get her to do all her "experimentation" on you!

Or it could take a freaky girl that hasn't been let out of the box and shown the wonderful world of orgasms!

Redcoats58
11-15-2005, 06:01 PM
kitchen sex > bed sex
Lol, typo. I fixed it.

Jenson71
11-15-2005, 06:02 PM
Passion is important. Being passionate is easy with someone you love.

Fire Me Boy!
11-15-2005, 06:02 PM
Lol, typo. I fixed it.
You didn't have a typo... I'm just saying.

BIG_DADDY
11-15-2005, 06:03 PM

ROFL Good god do you really believe that shit? You may love her to death but that doesn't make for a good relationship. Sex is a very important part of any marriage. Relationships are like anything else you get better at them with practice. The more girlfriends you have now the better you will be at identifying what you like. If you think your just going to wait till your married and want the same thing out of a woman that is a recipe for one of two things.

1. Disaster
2. Being in a miserable relationship the rest of your life.

I am not saying this to be right either I am saying this because because that light you see at the end of this miserable tunnel you put yourself in is a train.

Fire Me Boy!
11-15-2005, 06:03 PM
Part of passion is sex, man. If your sex life is bad, the passion will wane.

EDIT: ADD:
For instance... what if you find out AFTER you're married that you have a very high sex drive and she's not so interested in it? Well, you're either going to have to form a great relationship with your hand, or you're going to eventually look elsewhere. There's TONS of variables.

Fire Me Boy!
11-15-2005, 06:04 PM
Or it could take a freaky girl that hasn't been let out of the box and shown the wonderful world of orgasms!
Come over sometime. I'll PM you my address. :D :drool:

Jenson71
Part of passion is sex, man.

Exactly what I'm saying.

Redcoats58
You didn't have a typo... I'm just saying.
Yeah I had a typo that said *bed* sex and it was supposed to be *bad* sex. I thought you had picked up on it.

BIG_DADDY
11-15-2005, 06:05 PM

How do you know? I don't know who is teaching you this stuff but you better get somebody else to help out on your information download. Some good basic psychology on relationships would be a nice start.

RedNFeisty
11-15-2005, 06:09 PM
ROFL Good god do you really believe that shit? You may love her to death but that doesn't make for a good relationship. Sex is a very important part of any marriage. Relationships are like anything else you get better at them with practice. The more girlfriends you have now the better you will be at identifying what you like. If you think your just going to wait till your married and want the same thing out of a woman that is a recipe for one of two things.

1. Disaster
2. Being in a miserable relationship the rest of your life.

I am not saying this to be right either I am saying this because because that light you see at the end of this miserable tunnel you put yourself in is a train.

I suppose he could stock up on the porn collection and see how the pro's do it and then maybe he will get lucky enough to get a chick that is just wanting a man to unleash her sexual deviances. :hmmm:

Most people are not into the wild, heart pounding, can't walk afterwards and everything is soaked kind of sex.

Fire Me Boy!
11-15-2005, 06:09 PM
Yeah I had a typo that said *bed* sex and it was supposed to be *bad* sex. I thought you had picked up on it.
I thought I had read "bed sex", but when I went back and reread what I'd quoted from you it said "bad" -- apparently you got it edited before I clicked on quote. So yeah, I apparently did catch on (which is why I responded that way), but when I went back and looked I assumed I'd misread your post.

RedNFeisty
11-15-2005, 06:10 PM
Come over sometime. I'll PM you my address. :D :drool:

I don't know, is your girlfriend hot!?!

Fire Me Boy!
11-15-2005, 06:11 PM
I don't know, is your girlfriend hot!?!
Wife, and I certainly think so!

Jenson71
11-15-2005, 06:12 PM
Having red hot chemistry in bed is part of what keeps a relationship together. Anyone who would even consider getting married to someone they have not spent some quality sack time with is a complete fool.

90 percent of people who live together end up not getting married. The 10 percent who do live together before marriage have a divorce rate of 80 percent.

People who get married as virgins have a divorce rate 70 percent lower than those who aren't.

RedNFeisty
11-15-2005, 06:14 PM

Sorry, correction!!

And, I would have to judge for myself! Feel free to PM me some pictures of her, clothes are optional!! :p

BIG_DADDY
11-15-2005, 06:14 PM
I suppose he could stock up on the porn collection and see how the pro's do it and then maybe he will get lucky enough to get a chick that is just wanting a man to unleash her sexual deviances. :hmmm:

Most people are not into the wild, heart pounding, can't walk afterwards and everything is soaked kind of sex.

You have to admit getting into a marriage where both of you have zero experience in relationships and sex has got to be the very definition of insanity. "Our love will just guide us" Talk about utopian ideology, good god.

Jenson71
11-15-2005, 06:17 PM
You have to admit getting into a marriage where both of you have zero experience in relationships and sex has got to be the very definition of insanity. "Our love will just guide us" Talk about utopian ideology, good god.

90 percent of people who live together end up not getting married. The 10 percent who do live together before marriage have a divorce rate of 80 percent.

People who get married as virgins have a divorce rate 70 percent lower than those who aren't.

BIG_DADDY
11-15-2005, 06:17 PM

I can think of some couples who were like that back at church when I was a kid. I can tell you honest to god that I would rather be drug to death from a bunch of drunkin Raiders fans than live their life.

1adam1238
11-15-2005, 06:19 PM
I got married 3 years ago and now am going through my third divorce. That's another issue, but back to this one. I married this gal and to my surprise on our wedding night, I thought I had killed her or something....needless to say, it was a mess in that room. I couldn't believe I had married a 38 year old virgin...almost the movie!!!

Jenson71
11-15-2005, 06:19 PM
I can think of some couples who were like that back at church when I was a kid. I can tell you honest to god that I would rather be drug to death from a bunch of drunkin Raiders fans than live their life.

Pretty smart kid, you were. Or you're making stuff up.

FAX
11-15-2005, 06:20 PM

Also, Mr. Jenson71, 98.7 percent of virgins wish they weren't. The remaining 1.3 percent start threads on the subject.

FAX THE STATISTICIAN

Fire Me Boy!
Jenson, there's also a distinct possibility that when you find love, true love, you won't feel the need to wait anymore. Seriously. My wife was a virgin when we met, and very much like you -- she was religious and said early in our relationship that she planned to stay a virgin till marriage (this was before we'd ever talked about getting married, WAY before). Well, when the time came, things just felt right for her...

RedNFeisty

Eh, I agree now, but in the beginning I didn't have a clue what good sex was until I had the best sex. Even after sneaking into mom and dads porno collection before I was in the forth grade, and playing then, I saw what they were doing, but had no clue how good it really felt.

Think back to when you were a kid, oh hell, never mind, I can only imagine what you were like as a teenager!! ROFL

Now being almost thirty, I can say that I couldn't be with a person that wasn't on my level.

Fire Me Boy!
11-15-2005, 06:21 PM
Sorry, correction!!

And, I would have to judge for myself! Feel free to PM me some pictures of her, clothes are optional!! :p
I wish I hadn't started this! :cuss:

It started as a joke ('cause the wife would never go for it), but now it's gone awry... damnit.

RedNFeisty
11-15-2005, 06:23 PM

It started as a joke ('cause the wife would never go for it), but now it's gone awry... damnit.

Yeah, just like most, talk the talk, but can't walk the walk!! ROFL

I was just razzing you. :)

Besides, Clint wouldn't let you stay and watch!

BIG_DADDY
Jenson,

If you honestly want to go through life only having experienced sex with one woman this conversation is going to go absolutely nowhere. Have fun with that. When your 60 though and your penis is pissed like a mofo because it's only got to hit one tail it's entire life and won't work for you anymore remember what I told you.

Me I spent my entire younger years running health clubs and having an absolutely awesome time. I wouldn't give up those years for anything.

chiefs4me
2 questions.

:rolleyes:...now I understand why you had so much neg rep...ROFL

Fire Me Boy!
11-15-2005, 06:25 PM
Yeah, just like most, talk the talk, but can't walk the walk!! ROFL

I was just razzing you. :)

Besides, Clint wouldn't let you stay and watch!
Well, shit... nevermind. Unless I could listen at the door. Or video.

BIG_DADDY
11-15-2005, 06:25 PM
Pretty smart kid, you were. Or you're making stuff up.

Why would I make up something like that? :shrug: I am just trying to keep you from blowing off some of the best years of your life. It's your life though do what you want.

BIG_DADDY
11-15-2005, 06:26 PM
Also, Mr. Jenson71, 98.7 percent of virgins wish they weren't. The remaining 1.3 percent start threads on the subject.

FAX THE STATISTICIAN
ROFL

BIG_DADDY
11-15-2005, 06:32 PM
Eh, I agree now, but in the beginning I didn't have a clue what good sex was until I had the best sex.

This is one of my points. Even if the marriage stays together there is a very good possibility that neither of them would ever know what great sex is and that is just tragic.

Now being almost thirty, I can say that I couldn't be with a person that wasn't on my level.

Some of that is fun to develope in a partner but I would imagine that is much more stimulating for a man to do than a woman.

Saulbadguy
11-15-2005, 06:37 PM
Does anal sex count?

BIG_DADDY
11-15-2005, 06:43 PM
Does anal sex count?

Only if you gave him permission to stick it in. ROFL

4th and Long
11-15-2005, 06:45 PM
ROFL

MM
A young man comes home looking very depressed. His father walks up and says, "What's the matter son? You look really down in the dumps."

The son replies, "well Dad, I am kinda down in the dumps. I got my girlfriend pregnant."

"WHAT!?" shouts the father. "What the hell were you thinking!?"

"Hey Dad, take it easy." he says, "Besides, you always told me to test drive the car before I bought it."

The father slaps the son upside his head and says ...

"Yes I did say that, but you don't take a shit in the front seat so you can't take the damn thing back!"

Iowanian
11-15-2005, 06:45 PM

I don't mean any of this to be anything more than advice.

You've got alot of growing up to do before you even think about marraige, or muffassa forbid, have kids. I can tell you're pretty imature in this area and have alot to learn before you're ready for married life.

10 is a whore? For a 14 year old.
If you get married to say a 26 year old, who had sex with 2 boyfriends a year from the time she was 16...thats 20. Is she a huge whore? Its all relative(s...in a bronco fan's case).

Its pretty hypocritical of you to say that and judge her if you've had "alot more than her".

If you've humped someone's wife...remember that in 10 years when this girl thinks you're an insensitive prick and starts sucking the one attached to the cable guy.

Iowanian
11-15-2005, 06:49 PM
Also, you should know now, that the rule of 3 applies.

If your girlfriend tells you she's slept with 9....she means 12, but isn't counting that drunken train with the Olsen boys because that does make her feel like a hooor, and she's probably not counting the guy who she let "put it on it, but not in it"...or the 9 peckers she tongue polished.

When a guy(see you) is telling thier "bag score"...subtract at least 3, because you're counting some gals who you really didn't hump, but want your friends to think you bagged.

all true most of the time.

Skip Towne
11-15-2005, 06:52 PM

You've got alot of growing up to do before you even think about marraige, or muffassa forbid, have kids. I can tell you're pretty imature in this area and have alot to learn before you're ready for married life.

If you get married to say a 26 year old, who had sex with 2 boyfriends a year from the time she was 16...thats 20. Is she a huge whore? Its all relative(s...in a bronco fan's case).

Its pretty hypocritical of you to say that and judge her if you've had "alot more than her".

If you've humped someone's wife...remember that in 10 years when this girl thinks you're an insensitive prick and starts sucking the one attached to the cable guy.It's not the cable guy, dammit, it's the satellite guy.

Calcountry
11-15-2005, 07:02 PM
You sound like me and alot of my buddies here at college. Whore and sluts are for good times, good girls are for relationships.THere is a good girl in every slut, and a slut in every good girl.

siberian khatru
11-15-2005, 07:07 PM
and a slut in every good girl.

That's the biggest turn-on in the world.

"Gee, you have such a sweet wife. She was so nice at the PTA meeting last night."

"Yeah. You should see her get on all fours and ask for it doggy-style, then hear her beg for me to pump her faster and harder, yelling 'F*ck me! F*ck me! Give me that cock!' Than demand that I come on her tits and groan as I shoot my hot spunk all over her."

StcChief
11-15-2005, 07:09 PM
reason #1 why as a man you should always cheat first.
Ask yourself this.....

Can you trust a former cheater NOT to cheat on you....

Dunit35
11-15-2005, 07:14 PM

FAX THE STATISTICIAN

hahaha ROFL

Iowanian
11-15-2005, 07:15 PM

Jenson, I think you're a sincere kid. I respect your thoughts on waiting and its cool enough if you and your lady choose that option. Its very respectable in my book.

That said, there are alot of things you haven't learned through the only way you can; life experience. I don't care if you love this girl more than double fudge brownies with walnuts and homeade icecream....Do not get married at least until you're out of college.

Iowanian
11-15-2005, 07:16 PM
THere is a good girl in every slut, and a slut in every good girl.

Do people with daughters and sisters still feel that way?

Katipan
11-15-2005, 07:17 PM
I married Clarence Thomas

Iowanian
11-15-2005, 07:18 PM
holds you over until you have "real" sex again, and no virgin on earth would be up for what I consider to be decent sex.

Hell, not only would they refuse to do it, they'd be unable to do it.

Yeah!
it takes a REAL woman to belt on the tool that it takes to fulFILL Clint.

Iowanian
11-15-2005, 07:20 PM
I married Clarence Thomas

So THAT is why you always "have a coke and a smile"

Boise_Chief
Without reading the whole thread, Yes.
We've been together 18 years. Since we were 17 and 18.

Delano
Yeah!
it takes a REAL woman to belt on the tool that it takes to fulFILL Clint.

ROFL

Katipan
11-15-2005, 07:21 PM
So THAT is why you always "have a coke and a smile"

And only 2 pubic hairs

Iowanian
11-15-2005, 07:22 PM
I love hardwood floors.

Dunit35
11-15-2005, 07:23 PM
Also, you should know now, that the rule of 3 applies.

If your girlfriend tells you she's slept with 9....she means 12, but isn't counting that drunken train with the Olsen boys because that does make her feel like a hooor, and she's probably not counting the guy who she let "put it on it, but not in it"...or the 9 peckers she tongue polished.

When a guy(see you) is telling thier "bag score"...subtract at least 3, because you're counting some gals who you really didn't hump, but want your friends to think you bagged.
all true most of the time.

I hope thats not true, I'd be -2.

Katipan
11-15-2005, 07:24 PM
they're each like 3 feet long

Iowanian
11-15-2005, 07:27 PM
3' long.....a little natural floor wax and you could wear them like a Guiness World Record Pencil Thin Moustache

Lonewolf Ed
11-15-2005, 07:28 PM

...and then you find out her idea of "lots of sex" is about 4 or 5 times a year. No thanks! :shake:

Katipan
11-15-2005, 07:29 PM
I really need a hardwood floors t-shirt of some sort. Something that makes my preferences very clear. I'm tired of drunkenly finding shag carpeting.

So I'm buying you a "I'll take anything!" shirt?

Dunit35
11-15-2005, 07:31 PM
...and then you find out her idea of "lots of sex" is about 4 or 5 times a year. No thanks! :shake:

Although you could get lucky and she could be a virgin when she gets married, realized she what she was missing and wanted it everyday. That would be a dream come true.

JOhn
11-15-2005, 07:32 PM

:spock:

Do you have a link for this information, because I think it's BS. :shrug:

Extra Point
11-15-2005, 07:34 PM
Mutual sacrifice.

JOhn
11-15-2005, 07:35 PM

You poor guy. :shake:

So RedNFeisty ever thought of a vaction in Wy. :drool:

JOhn
11-15-2005, 07:38 PM

If you've humped someone's wife...remember that in 10 years when this girl thinks you're an insensitive prick and starts sucking the one attached to the cable guy.
:clap:

Just what I said, but a usual Iowanian says it better :sulk:

listopencil
11-15-2005, 07:41 PM
I married a Lebanese hooker. Her girlfriend was a hooker/stripper and they taught me more than I had ever learned before and probably ever will again. God I love you Spektanya. Come back soon.

FAX
11-15-2005, 07:47 PM

You, sir, may well be an idiot. Please allow me to suggest that you may want to have that checked.

FAX THE CONCERNED

Bowser
11-15-2005, 07:51 PM

Look on the bright side....at least your wife now knows you think her tits are too big.

stumppy
11-15-2005, 07:56 PM

ROFL

Sounds like someone passed out way too early at one of the keggers.

Phobia
11-15-2005, 08:03 PM

I think she's hot, too. She's also gets really horny when she does the whole alphabet by herself.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=47795

Iowanian
11-15-2005, 08:04 PM
thats begging for a photoshop in a front basket of a bicycle elliot is peddlilng in front of the moon.

Nzoner
11-15-2005, 08:59 PM
Eh, I agree now, but in the beginning I didn't have a clue what good sex was until I had the best sex. Even after sneaking into mom and dads porno collection before I was in the forth grade,

Yep,I'd like to thank my parents for their stash as well.

wolfpack0735
11-15-2005, 09:10 PM
Although you could get lucky and she could be a virgin when she gets married, realized she what she was missing and wanted it everyday. That would be a dream come true.

Dreams don't happen like that boy. Cause she'll wonder what she's missing or if it could be better.

4th and Long
11-15-2005, 09:22 PM
thats begging for a photoshop in a front basket of a bicycle elliot is peddlilng in front of the moon.
Dude, that's mean, even for you. I can't believe you'de even suggest someone would go to such lengths as to do something like that to a member of this board, let alone their spouse.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8969/bicycleelliott4sa.jpg

:evil:

KChiefsQT
11-15-2005, 09:26 PM
ROFL ROFL good lord. t.m.i.

Iowanian
11-15-2005, 09:30 PM
good lawd 4th....I have got to get some skillz.

Valiant
11-15-2005, 09:30 PM

To compare how many dicks he has sucked???

4th and Long
11-15-2005, 09:34 PM
good lawd 4th....I have got to get some skillz.
Step 1: Get a copy of Adobe Photoshop. I suggest pirated versions as they are much less costly. Holler if you need a hookup. ;) (Iowanian only!!!)

2. Sign on to the web and Google "Adobe Photoshop Tutorials"

3. Read through said tutorials.

4. Open Photoshop.

5. Practice young man, practice!

Iowanian
11-15-2005, 09:37 PM
holla

Chiefs Pantalones
11-15-2005, 09:47 PM
This has something to do with the topic-- I was shopping at abercrombie with my chick Saturday and she picked up this humor tee on the table and it said "Freshman 15" and had 15 names of guys written down below. ROFL

Braincase
11-15-2005, 09:50 PM
I got engaged to a virgin... married a hootchie mama.

My background is more like BD's. Spent several years in my 20's as a "professional entertainer", catering to female audiences. My wife didn't need experience one, I had more than enough for both of us.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-15-2005, 09:50 PM
I've never asked my chick how many guys she's been with. Just never really thought of it, I guess. My longest relationship was 11 months, so I've got a few more to go so that's probably why I've never asked.

As long as I don't get the clap, I'm good.

Dave Lane
11-15-2005, 09:51 PM
My buddy was dating a girl that had sex with twice as many people as he had and I told he would be a fool to marry her, or he had to up his count first.

I am not talking like from 2 to 4.

Thats what she is admitting to...

Dave

Iowanian
11-15-2005, 09:56 PM
If I ever have to go to the mall, I always try to time it so that I fart right outside of Abercrombie...usually targeting the largest group coming out the door as I can.

Nothing like that backlash....baaaack and to the left.

The fog of doooom rules.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-15-2005, 09:58 PM
If I ever have to go to the mall, I always try to time it so that I fart right outside of Abercrombie...usually targeting the largest group coming out the door as I can.

Nothing like that backlash....baaaack and to the left.

The fog of doooom rules.

ROFL ROFL

Fire Me Boy!
11-15-2005, 10:13 PM
I think she's hot, too. She's also gets really horny when she does the whole alphabet by herself.

You're a bastard. Funny... but you're a bastard.

Fire Me Boy!
11-15-2005, 10:13 PM
Dude, that's mean, even for you. I can't believe you'de even suggest someone would go to such lengths as to do something like that to a member of this board, let alone their spouse.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8969/bicycleelliott4sa.jpg

:evil:

That's just mean. Stop being mean to my wife.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-15-2005, 10:15 PM
ROFL Classic

Phobia
11-15-2005, 10:53 PM
You're a bastard. Funny... but you're a bastard.

If I cop to being a bastard, you have to cop to being a dumbass for ever, EVER posting that picture on the Planet. Heh.

Mark M
11-15-2005, 10:57 PM

Actually, been married amazingly happily for nearly 6 years. Sure, we've had our bad moments, but we've also survived stuff that would rip apart lesser marriages.

And neither one of us has ever cheated on anyone. I may have been around the block a few dozen times, but I never cheated on a girlfriend and will never cheat on the Mrs.

Besides, she's an excellent shot.

MM

mcan
11-15-2005, 11:16 PM
Interesting thread.

1. Whores take MONEY for sex. If a girl has been with 10 or 100 guys, and has never taken anything for their time, then they are at worst a SLUT. Not a whore.

2. A slut (in my opinion) is anyone, guy or girl, who sleeps with people that they don't give a shit about, for recreation and/or cheats on someone whom they are supposed to be in a monogomous relationship with. Most guys are proud to be "sluts" and for some reason it's considered a character flaw in women. That's a ludicrous and shitty double standard. If you think that recreational sex is OK for you, than you better not EVER hold it against someone else for having that opinion.

For my own part, I chose a long time ago not to have sex with anyone until I was truly in love with that person. I'm not waiting for marriage, but I am waiting for somebody that I am in love with. I think that's important. Unfortunately, that girl hasn't come around yet. But alas, I'm sticking to my guns, I'll play around a bit, but I won't give it up. Would I prefer that the girl of my dreams were a virgin? Absolutely. I think that it would be really cool if the person that I fall for has a similar ideal. But I don't expect that. And if it turns out that she's been with a few guys, then I don't have a problem with it. The girl I'm waiting for is hard enough to find as it is...

3. As far as the idea that two virgins probably won't be sexually compatable because they haven't "found out what they like," I don't think that argument has any logical basis. "What you like" is not a genetic or biological function. It's an associative preference. It changes and ebs and flows with time. Even if both partners have been with 100 people, there is no way to tell if their opinions and tastes won't grow in different directions after some time passes. If anything, I would think that people without any previous (comparitive) experiences would have a better chance to have their tastes grow with each other. But my guess is, that's something that all couples will have to address and adapt to over time, no matter what the past is, and no matter who they've been with. A couple that communicates well, truly loves one another and wants to please the other person (experience or no) will always have the advantage over the non-communicative couple.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll not hear the end of this, which is why I typically don't parade around my lack of sexual experience, but I figured that nobody was intelligently arguing this side of the coin.

Fire Me Boy!
11-15-2005, 11:24 PM
If I cop to being a bastard, you have to cop to being a dumbass for ever, EVER posting that picture on the Planet. Heh.
Or, I can just gank the picture from the web. Bitch. Yeah, that was a dumbass move... on my part.

My wife is standing behind me calling you all assholes.

mcan
11-15-2005, 11:35 PM
Or, I can just gank the picture from the web. Bitch. Yeah, that was a dumbass move... on my part.

My wife is standing behind me calling you all assholes.

They're not making fun of HER, per say. Just that picture. I mean, HEY, everybody loves E.T. right? She should take it as a compliment!

ChiefsCountry
11-16-2005, 12:05 AM
Interesting thread.

1. Whores take MONEY for sex. If a girl has been with 10 or 100 guys, and has never taken anything for their time, then they are at worst a SLUT. Not a whore.

2. A slut (in my opinion) is anyone, guy or girl, who sleeps with people that they don't give a shit about, for recreation and/or cheats on someone whom they are supposed to be in a monogomous relationship with. Most guys are proud to be "sluts" and for some reason it's considered a character flaw in women. That's a ludicrous and shitty double standard. If you think that recreational sex is OK for you, than you better not EVER hold it against someone else for having that opinion.

For my own part, I chose a long time ago not to have sex with anyone until I was truly in love with that person. I'm not waiting for marriage, but I am waiting for somebody that I am in love with. I think that's important. Unfortunately, that girl hasn't come around yet. But alas, I'm sticking to my guns, I'll play around a bit, but I won't give it up. Would I prefer that the girl of my dreams were a virgin? Absolutely. I think that it would be really cool if the person that I fall for has a similar ideal. But I don't expect that. And if it turns out that she's been with a few guys, then I don't have a problem with it. The girl I'm waiting for is hard enough to find as it is...

3. As far as the idea that two virgins probably won't be sexually compatable because they haven't "found out what they like," I don't think that argument has any logical basis. "What you like" is not a genetic or biological function. It's an associative preference. It changes and ebs and flows with time. Even if both partners have been with 100 people, there is no way to tell if their opinions and tastes won't grow in different directions after some time passes. If anything, I would think that people without any previous (comparitive) experiences would have a better chance to have their tastes grow with each other. But my guess is, that's something that all couples will have to address and adapt to over time, no matter what the past is, and no matter who they've been with. A couple that communicates well, truly loves one another and wants to please the other person (experience or no) will always have the advantage over the non-communicative couple.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll not hear the end of this, which is why I typically don't parade around my lack of sexual experience, but I figured that nobody was intelligently arguing this side of the coin.

I agree with you thats pretty good take.

Pocahontas
11-16-2005, 12:20 AM
unbelievable boys.... i stop by for my weekly chiefsplanet lurking session to investigate how well everyone is dealing with sunday's pummeling.... and stumble on to this? classic

Valiant
11-16-2005, 12:24 AM
Interesting thread.

Quit trying to ruin the only double standard men got going... Damn you nancy men...

ferrarispider95
11-16-2005, 01:54 AM
I got married 3 years ago and now am going through my third divorce. That's another issue, but back to this one. I married this gal and to my surprise on our wedding night, I thought I had killed her or something....needless to say, it was a mess in that room. I couldn't believe I had married a 38 year old virgin...almost the movie!!!
those virgins bleed like stuck pigs, first time better get some towels out

Alphaman
11-16-2005, 06:16 AM
She was and I was. I wouldn't have changed a thing. We were both 22 when we got married and had just graduated college.

It is possible, and hopefully I'm raising 2 sons that will follow in their parents footsteps.

greg63
11-16-2005, 06:28 AM
She was and I was. I wouldn't have changed a thing. We were both 22 when we got married and had just graduated college.

It is possible, and hopefully I'm raising 2 sons that will follow in their parents footsteps.:clap:
This is true, my wife and I are also living proof of this phenomena, which also have two sons that, we hope, follow the example that we have set before them.

Ultra Peanut
11-16-2005, 06:37 AM
"Personally, I would wait until I was married to have sex with someone, and to--"
"So, what; is you married, or not?"
"No, I'm not married yet."
"So what, is you a virgin?"
"Yeah."
[high-pitched laugh]
"I don't mean to laugh, but... you're joking?"
"No."
"This is going on telly, you know!"
"That's... great."
"Ax me how old I was when I lost me cherry."
"Well, why don't you just tell me?"
"Eleven years old, and she was like twenty-four and a model; and she wanted more. I just didn't want to commit, innit."

CrazyHorse
11-16-2005, 08:12 AM
2 questions.

I have just two questions about your two questions.

1. Did you just ask basically the same question twice?

2. Aren't both of those questions, the same question?

RedNFeisty
11-16-2005, 08:56 AM
This is one of my points. Even if the marriage stays together there is a very good possibility that neither of them would ever know what great sex is and that is just tragic.

Some of that is fun to develope in a partner but I would imagine that is much more stimulating for a man to do than a woman.

Developing was very fun and educational! I had my virgin and turned him into a sex monster! Now I wouldn't mind developing some young lady that needs a few lessons!

I didn't really think I was out in left field sexually until a few years back. Like I said I grew up sneaking into porn, so it seemed natural to do the things they did. I did not realize that the average person was content and happy with plain sex. I suppose it goes back to not knowing. If you don't know what great sex is, and you think your sex is wonderful, then that is great for you.

I do think that it is great for a person to wait until they are in love. It is now a rarity to hear someone say such a thing, but it is admirable.

RedNFeisty
11-16-2005, 08:59 AM
That's just mean. Stop being mean to my wife.

Where is the original picture!?! Damn it, I ask for it and didn't even get to see it! :harumph: ROFL

Iowanian
11-16-2005, 09:00 AM

I don't want to ruin Ferris Chamberlin's womb wrecking party here, but I'd like to point out to him that this isn't true in all cases. There are many reasons, why a technical virgin doesn't have an intact hymen.

Katipan
11-16-2005, 09:00 AM
Sure it's admirable. But my sister in law married the first guy out of high school that she fell in love with. Now she's dried up and crusty and has never had an orgasm. Wouldn't know what one was if it slapped her in the face.

such a pity.

RedNFeisty
11-16-2005, 09:03 AM
Yep,I'd like to thank my parents for their stash as well.

I never did tell my mom. Then the collection got even better when my perv uncle lived with us for a short time, man I hated when those films left.

I keep telling Clint when our son gets to be sixteen I am going to go and get him a tame collection, then again, who am I kidding, I am sure he will know where our collections are way before then.

RedNFeisty
11-16-2005, 09:14 AM
Sure it's admirable. But my sister in law married the first guy out of high school that she fell in love with. Now she's dried up and crusty and has never had an orgasm. Wouldn't know what one was if it slapped her in the face.

such a pity.

That is a dreadful shame.

I hear women talk about never having an orgasm and think that it is a shame. I don't want to offer up, I can help, I have 30 in a night, they would think I was lying. I think it is up to the women to teach themselves to have orgasm's, then they teach the man how to do it.

Katipan
11-16-2005, 09:15 AM

I hear women talk about never having an orgasm and think that it is a shame. I don't want to offer up, I can help, I have 30 in a night, they would think I was lying. I think it is up to the women to teach themselves to have orgasm's, then they teach the man how to do it.

My orgasms are doled out depending on how many rooms need to be cleaned.

RedNFeisty
11-16-2005, 09:18 AM
My orgasms are doled out depending on how many rooms need to be cleaned.

Huh, you allow him to pleasure you based on how many rooms he cleans!?!

Katipan
11-16-2005, 09:21 AM
...he cleans?

dammit I knew i was doing something wrong.

burt
11-16-2005, 10:26 AM

Not always...sometimes just a little......

burt
11-16-2005, 10:32 AM
BTW...been married 11 years....soon over...but I have no idea how many partners she had...don't care...I have had over 300...so I have no room to judge her or ANY woman...nor would I if I had been a virgin.

Here's the problem....we did well, sexually, BEFORE marriage...she has declined in desire every since. I HAVEN"T!!! I hear this from many men... 6 TIMES A WEEK WILL DO FINE!!!!

Katipan
11-16-2005, 10:35 AM
BTW...been married 11 years....soon over...but I have no idea how many partners she had...don't care...I have had over 300...so I have no room to judge her or ANY woman...nor would I if I had been a virgin.

Here's the problem....we did well, sexually, BEFORE marriage...she has declined in desire every since. I HAVEN"T!!! I hear this from many men... 6 TIMES A WEEK WILL DO FINE!!!!

... before you got married she was probably happy.

BIG_DADDY
11-16-2005, 10:39 AM
ROFL

Bottom line is is you can't expect your partner not to wander if you can't even take care of yourself. This would apply to both men and women.

RedNFeisty
11-16-2005, 10:49 AM

Isn't that the way it works!?!

Clint in Wichita
11-16-2005, 10:53 AM

If only it was as easy to get you broads' minds in the gutter in real life as it is on a football bulletin board.

It must be the guts and goatees phenomenon that drives you wild. ROFL

RedNFeisty
11-16-2005, 11:02 AM
If only it was as easy to get you broads' minds in the gutter in real life as it is on a football bulletin board.

What fun it is talking to the ones that know first hand!?!

Besides, I am an attention whore, I want everyone to look at me and what I say!!

Sheesh, stop being such a baby.

Katipan
11-16-2005, 11:04 AM

smelly sweat socks

Iowanian
11-16-2005, 11:05 AM
Clintom Cruise is just chaffed that you just told the board he was a cherry when you bought him.

Extra Point
11-16-2005, 11:06 AM
Pheromoans, eh?

Katipan
11-16-2005, 11:06 AM
Clint, you're 5'2"?
Bet I can steal your woman.

Mark M
11-16-2005, 11:07 AM

I hear women talk about never having an orgasm and think that it is a shame. I don't want to offer up, I can help, I have 30 in a night, they would think I was lying.

Um ... uh ...

I think it is up to the women to teach themselves to have orgasm's, then they teach the man how to do it.

You know, why don't more women take this attitude?

Seriously ... for you women out there ... if there's something you like ... something that turns you on ... something that gets you so damn hot and bothered that the site of <a href="http://www.netsummary.dk/bianco/images/ugly_man.jpg">this guy</a> would give you an orgasm ... tell us about it.

Why?

BECAUSE WE'LL DO IT!!!

Most of us are sick mother ****ers who would like nothing more than to make you see stars, speak in tounges, and spank some 22 year old red headed hottie while I watch.

So please—don't hold back with your man, and make the world a better place for all.

This has been a ChiefsPlanet service announcement, from ...

MM

Mark M
11-16-2005, 11:08 AM
Clintom Cruise is just chaffed that you just told the board he was a cherry when you bought him.

Clint was a virgin when he got married?

That sure does explain a lot ...

MM
~~:p ;)

RedNFeisty
11-16-2005, 11:09 AM

Yes, but I am proud of the fact, and I got to create my own monster!!

I better stop before I get another mad pm.

Iowanian
11-16-2005, 11:11 AM
AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ha

haahhaaahahahahaa

RedNFeisty
11-16-2005, 11:11 AM
Um ... uh ...

You know, why don't more women take this attitude?

Seriously ... for you women out there ... if there's something you like ... something that turns you on ... something that gets you so damn hot and bothered that the site of <a href="http://www.netsummary.dk/bianco/images/ugly_man.jpg">this guy</a> would give you an orgasm ... tell us about it.

Why?

BECAUSE WE'LL DO IT!!!

Most of us are sick mother ****ers who would like nothing more than to make you see stars, speak in tounges, and spank some 22 year old red headed hottie while I watch.

So please—don't hold back with your man, and make the world a better place for all.

This has been a ChiefsPlanet service announcement, from ...

MM

Women are delicate creaters, that want to be abuse, they are just to shameful to bring it up. If a guy would take it upon himself, they would find themselves getting alot farther ahead!