PDA

View Full Version : Umm...Good vibrations?

chefsos
11-16-2005, 07:33 PM
Heard a radio DJ talking about this earlier. Better than your average gift, I reckon.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1610865.html?menu=news.technology

Big buzz over iPod sex toy

Boffins have invented a sex toy that connects up to an iPod and vibrates in time to the music.

The vibrations get faster as the music gets louder on the £25 iBuzz, reports the Sun Online.

Ali Carnegie, of adult-store www.LoveHoney.co.uk, said the firm is already on the verge of selling out of the bullet-sized device before Christmas.

She said its inconspicuous design has been a big winner with women and claims the sex toy, totally unrelated to Apple, is perfect for giving users "big smiles on their way to work".

Jessamy Hawley, of Gadget Candy - a technology website aimed at women - believes combining two female passions is sure to prove a No1 hit.

She added: "The iPod is this era's must-have accessory, while a vibrator is a timeless addition to every girl's gadget drawer.

"Entwine the two and you've got the ultimate cheeky Christmas stocking filler."

WolfDawg
11-16-2005, 07:43 PM
----insert witty post here-------

sorry I got nothing.

milkman
11-16-2005, 07:45 PM
I wonder if they can get good vibrations to the song "Good Vibrations"?

ck_IN
11-16-2005, 09:00 PM
Hmm a vibe as a cheeky stocking stuffer. Ya think all that double entendre was on purpose?

kcfanintitanhell
11-16-2005, 09:40 PM
She said its inconspicuous design has been a big winner with women and claims the sex toy, totally unrelated to Apple, is perfect for giving users "big smiles on their way to work".

I can already see the mass exodus to the women's restroom at 7:55 AM to either change, or put on, undergarments that may have been, er, "compromised" by that "big smile" on their way to work.

:)

Rain Man
11-16-2005, 09:57 PM
In other news, Ipod downloads of the 1812 Overture have increased tenfold.