PDA

View Full Version : Life woman issues

sedated
11-18-2005, 08:47 AM
The situation:

You have been seeing a woman for about a month, and gotten very very close.

There was never a discussion of exclusivity, but you find out she has also been seeing another guy (that she met at the same time as you), and she now has to decide between the two of you.

She chooses the other guy, for various reasons except the right ones (lives closer, more money, similar jobs...)

A month after this she calls you up saying she broke up with the other guy and wants to get back together. (made a mistake, blah, blah, blah)

Do you do it? Could you stand to be a consolation prize? Can you have a future knowing she picked someone else over you?

SPchief
11-18-2005, 08:48 AM
Hell no

sedated
11-18-2005, 08:49 AM
Is it worth it?

KCFalcon59
11-18-2005, 08:50 AM
Take her back, **** her, then dump her and tell her she wasn't worth it.

Fire Me Boy!
11-18-2005, 08:52 AM
It might be worth a shot. If things were going good, there's no reason to say it wouldn't now, if you can come to grips with the idea she made a mistake. You can't look at it like you're a consolation prize. You have to look at it like you, YOURSELF, said... she chose the other guy for all the WRONG reasons. She made a mistake, dude.

Plus, if it works out, sure you have a future together... she chose the other guy, but she was WRONG! You were RIGHT!

Skip Towne
A "makeup BJ" would be in order. Then tell her "F*ck NO".

SquirrellyBastard
Let her come back to you for a month, then tell her you have also been dating someone at the same time and dump her............revenge is a bitch! :thumb:

sedated
11-18-2005, 08:53 AM

Its what any true gentleman would do. ROFL

Craash
11-18-2005, 08:53 AM
. . . You find out she has also been seeing another guy . . .

I was done right here. If she did it once, she'll do it again.

Katipan
11-18-2005, 08:55 AM
There you go. Punish yourself and her for her honesty.

Fire Me Boy!
11-18-2005, 08:55 AM
If there was no clear understanding of exclusivity, you have no reason to be mad she was seeing someone else. You could have been, too.

sedated
11-18-2005, 08:56 AM
I was done right here. If she did it once, she'll do it again.

but that's the thing. It wasn't cheating.

She broke up with...uh, my friend... because she didn't want to cheat.

She met the two at the same time.

Fire Me Boy!
11-18-2005, 08:57 AM
There you go. Punish yourself and her for her honesty.
I knew there was a reason I liked you.

Brock
11-18-2005, 08:58 AM
The most important question is "what will your friends think?".

Fire Me Boy!
11-18-2005, 08:58 AM
If there was no clear understanding of exclusivity, your friend has no reason to be mad she was seeing someone else. Your friend could have been, too.

There, I edited so as not to confuse your friend with you.

mike_b_284
11-18-2005, 09:00 AM
I would hit it a couple times then tell her you banged her mom and/or sister and the tang was so tight you can't settle for her gaping maw anymore. Yeah, that should do it. The trick is actually banging her mom and sister.

sedated
11-18-2005, 09:00 AM
There, I edited so as not to confuse your friend with you.

ROFL

sedated
11-18-2005, 09:03 AM
This thread seems to expose people ages/maturity.
young - get revenge and f*ck her over.
older - everyone makes mistakes.

sexychiefschick
11-18-2005, 09:04 AM
Take it from another woman. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

cmh6476
11-18-2005, 09:08 AM
i wouldnt just blow it off is she was a good fock. It's not like you have to spend the rest of your life with her ;)

Skip Towne
11-18-2005, 09:09 AM
This thread seems to expose people ages/maturity.
young - get revenge and f*ck her over.
older - everyone makes mistakes.
I slipped in under your radar.

RedNFeisty
11-18-2005, 09:16 AM
If you have to ask this question, then the obvious answer is no. You already have an issue with the woman. I do not think that it would work from this point forward for you will continue harboring sour feeling because you feel a sense of betrayal for the reason that she was dating another man while dating you. Not to mention he beat you out and she was honest about it. Next time you may want to clarify that you want a monogamous relationship with women in the beginning.

sedated
11-18-2005, 09:19 AM
Next time you may want to clarify that you want a monogamous relationship with women in the beginning.

Seems a little quick after only a month, no?

The issue is not that she was seeing someone else.

The issue is that when she had to make a choice, she chose someone else.

gblowfish
11-18-2005, 09:22 AM
Does this have anything to do with that "Dirty Sanchez" thread?

jspchief
11-18-2005, 09:22 AM
The issue is that when she had to make a choice, she chose someone else.There. You answered your own question.

Besides, she's had this other guy's dick in her for the last month. Do you really want those seconds?

Bugeater
11-18-2005, 09:24 AM
Life's too short, move on.

cookster50
11-18-2005, 09:26 AM
Eewwww, sloppy seconds! No way. Just tell her Phobia's number.

ChiTown
11-18-2005, 09:49 AM
F*** her one last time, and f*** her really good - you know, monkey sex. Then tell her to hit the bricks.

sedated
11-18-2005, 09:51 AM
Besides, she's had this other guy's dick in her for the last month. Do you really want those seconds?

Was your wife a virgin when you married her?

They've all had someone else's dick in them.

King_Chief_Fan
11-18-2005, 09:54 AM
The situation:

You find out she has also been seeing another guy, and she has to decide between the two of you.

She chooses the other guy, for various reasons except the right ones (lives closer, more money, similar jobs...)

A month after this she calls you up saying she broke up with the other guy and wants to get back together.

Do you do it? Could you stand to be a consolation prize? Can you have a future knowing she picked someone else over you?

The situation...... pathetic that you would want to air this on a football board. This bunch of shit house psychologists can't help you. Seek professional help and work on that self esteem.

ChiTown
11-18-2005, 09:55 AM

Swell.

Maybe after you two get back together, you can invite her ex-lover to come over for dinner. Afterwards, maybe he'll be kind enough to serve you up a Hot Carl.

Come on man. Get with the program!

Biohazard
11-18-2005, 09:57 AM
You did'nt tell her if she had balls you would lick them did you?

Link=post#53 (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=127892&page=2)

jspchief
11-18-2005, 09:58 AM

They've all had someone else's dick in them.No. But she wasn't f*cking someone else when I had feelings for her.

It's one thing for them to have had sex before. I just see it different when they are getting drilled by another dude after you've met her.

Seriously, while you were sitting there wondering why she chose the other guy, she had her legs spread for him. That alone would be enough for me to move on.

Abba-Dabba
11-18-2005, 10:02 AM
Let me get this straight. You got played the first time. And you want to take the chance to get played again? Are you fuggin stupid?

Coogs
11-18-2005, 10:15 AM
The issue is not that she was seeing someone else.

The issue is that when she had to make a choice, she chose someone else.

Seems to me like you have answered your own question.

StcChief
11-18-2005, 10:16 AM
She made a bad choice....that happens, only way to findout if it works for you is to check it out.

After a few weeks you and she will know, if there is a future.

Iowanian
11-18-2005, 10:32 AM
If you take that broad back....turn in your man card *here*.

She was probably violating her uvula with his pickle at 7pm, some night when you made out with her at 8.

"your friend" doesn't sound like he's got the Baows to grudge hump her.

Keep out.

If you take her back....expect zero sympathy in 6 months when you post your "but I loved her and now I have herpes and no TV" thread.

Rausch
11-18-2005, 10:38 AM
The situation:

You find out she has also been seeing another guy, and she has to decide between the two of you.

A month after this she calls you up saying she broke up with the other guy and wants to get back together.

"Suk mah baows..."

Frazod
The smart thing to do is tell her to go to hell. She could pull this shit again in two weeks.

Whether or not you get a final grudge f#ck for the road prior to telling her to go to hell is entirely up to you. Probably not the best thing to do karma-wise, but that may not be a big issue for you.

sedated
your "but I loved her and now I have herpes and no TV" thread.

ROFL

redfan
11-18-2005, 10:40 AM
That must be some golden box if you still gotta have it after she dumped you the first time. Unless you've got none to few prospects, I'd say move on.
No way would I be comfortable knowing I got second place. It sounds like you really like this one, or at the very least still have major feelings. If it were me, I'd cut my losses now becasue it'll only get harder as you get more invested, emotion-wise.

Inspector
11-18-2005, 10:44 AM

I haven't read all the responses, but I'm guessing this is probably the most popular answer.

And...the correct answer too, BTW.

Iowanian
11-18-2005, 10:46 AM
Negative!

The Correct answer is to nail the girl that will bother her the most....Her sister, her friend or her Enemy.

My inclination is, that "your friend" is too sensitive to follow through and drive the stake through the heart of the debil woman.

Enjoy vacuuming her floors while she's boffing the landscapers.

siberian khatru
11-18-2005, 10:48 AM
Seriously, while you were sitting there wondering why she chose the other guy, she had her legs spread for him. That alone would be enough for me to move on.

I bet she was on all fours with her ass cheeks spread, taking it up the pooper, with lube drizzling down into her maw.

There, that should make the decision easier for sedated.

Katipan
11-18-2005, 10:50 AM
You hens are so bitter

Abba-Dabba
11-18-2005, 10:51 AM
You hens are so bitter

Rather be a bitter hen than a stupid ****ing idiot hen.

ChiTown
11-18-2005, 10:52 AM
You hens are so bitter

Bake me a pie.

siberian khatru
11-18-2005, 10:53 AM
Bake me a pie.

How many combat kills do you have?

Katipan
11-18-2005, 10:56 AM
Bust his balls all you want. But theres a whole lot of information we don't know.

What if the girl is really fat and ugly, and not inclined to be humped by other men?

What if a series of unfortunate events led to them never fornicating, and instead they spent their time doing cross word puzzles and holding hands?

What if they only did it in the ass?

What if it's the sex that made her think. "Dear God I have to run back to whatshisface."

Maybe the guy offered her a bunch of cash.

Maybe she doesnt really like big dicks and wants something smaller.

I just think the pride thing? From boys? That'll hump any hooker that passes out in front of them? Go masturbate with your hypocrisy.

Iowanian
11-18-2005, 10:57 AM
You hens are so bitter

Silly, Silly woman........its not bitter, its just that a smart rooster won't let a hen back in his feed trough after she has been caught crapping in it once.

Its not pride, its a brain thing.....How could anyone sleep at night, knowing they were the consolation prize? No thank you.

Delano
Sounds like you got way to overly attached in a month. Is this your first love or something?

Move the **** on and forget this lady. There are so many ladies out there that won't pull this kind of shit.

ChiTown
How many combat kills do you have?

Depends.

Can you kill a man on the battlefield with a briefcase?

ChiTown
11-18-2005, 10:59 AM
Bust his balls all you want. But theres a whole lot of information we don't know.

What if the girl is really fat and ugly, and not inclined to be humped by other men?

What if a series of unfortunate events led to them never fornicating, and instead they spent their time doing cross word puzzles and holding hands?

What if they only did it in the ass?

What if it's the sex that made her think. "Dear God I have to run back to whatshisface."

Maybe the guy offered her a bunch of cash.

Maybe she doesnt really like big dicks and wants something smaller.

I just think the pride thing? From boys? That'll hump any hooker that passes out in front of them? Go masturbate with your hypocrisy.

ROFL

That's some quality sh*t right there.......

morphius
11-18-2005, 11:00 AM
I wouldn't do it because I wouldn't want to move forward with someone who has already put me as second choice once. Because it just says to me that she will still be looking for an option better then me, and life is to short for that shit.

Katipan
11-18-2005, 11:01 AM
Silly, Silly woman........its not bitter, its just that a smart rooster won't let a hen back in his feed trough after she has been caught crapping in it once.

Its not pride, its a brain thing.....How could anyone sleep at night, knowing they were the consolation prize? No thank you.

I'd think, "I'm going to erase every memory of every girl he ever talked to."

Abba-Dabba
11-18-2005, 11:02 AM
Depends.

Can you kill a man on the battlefield with a briefcase?

Yes!

Delano
11-18-2005, 11:02 AM
I wouldn't do it because I wouldn't want to move forward with someone who has already put me as second choice once. Because it just says to me that she will still be looking for an option better then me, and life is to short for that shit.

With the information provided it does sound like she is a better-dealer. But who knows..

CosmicPal
11-18-2005, 11:07 AM
I've had this had to me a couple of times in the past. The first one who did this to me, I told her to go ***** herself. (I didn't tell her that I was already seeing someone else.)

The second one, I just played the "I'm interested" card and on our first date together again, had sex with her and then left. We never spoke again.

Delano
11-18-2005, 11:09 AM
The second one, I just played the "I'm interested" card and on our first date together again, had sex with her and then left. We never spoke again.

That probably says more about your performance than anything else..

CosmicPal
11-18-2005, 11:13 AM
That probably says more about your performance than anything else..

I figured one of you asshats would reply with that. Nope. If it was my performance, she wouldn't be after me in the first place.

Let's just say, she got a clue we weren't going to have another relationship, Sherlock. We both got what we wanted- sex.

Fire Me Boy!
11-18-2005, 11:16 AM
sedated has already said his friend's girl chose the other guy for all the wrong reasons. Seems to me like he wasn't necessarily the consolation prize, but just maybe she chose he other dude because she didn't consider what really mattered. It's not the job or money or physical proximity to one another, it's about being a companion. Maybe the girl realized sedated's friend is the better companion, but it took being without him to do so.

jspchief
11-18-2005, 11:21 AM
sedated has already said his friend's girl chose the other guy for all the wrong reasons. Seems to me like he wasn't necessarily the consolation prize, but just maybe she chose he other dude because she didn't consider what really mattered. It's not the job or money or physical proximity to one another, it's about being a companion. Maybe the girl realized sedated's friend is the better companion, but it took being without him to do so.Even so, the fact that she chose material things first is a pretty clear indication of her character IMO.

kregger
11-18-2005, 11:31 AM
Even so, the fact that she chose material things first is a pretty clear indication of her character IMO.

Shock factor. A woman being material? :hmmm:

Fire Me Boy!
11-18-2005, 11:31 AM
Even so, the fact that she chose material things first is a pretty clear indication of her character IMO.
Not necessarily. Sometimes it's really hard to make a decisions on something like that and we rationalize one over the other, for whatever reason. It doesn't make her a gold digger. It makes her human, she made a ****in' mistake. That's all we can say about her character.

stevieray
11-18-2005, 11:35 AM
run forrest run

trust me.

Fish
11-18-2005, 11:39 AM

Yeah.... that kind of behavior screams "I'm a selfish twat that doesn't think things through before I squat on someone else's perky pickle helmet". I'm not saying it's always a bad thing for a woman to date 2 guys at the same time... it's just that these types are always the selfish "me first" kind of girls. I don't think you'd want that type in the long run. Find a girl that likes you for you in the first place and doesn't have to shop around to know you are what she wants.

Clint in Wichita
11-18-2005, 11:45 AM
Tell her you'll think about her offer, but you've got this inflatable f_ck doll you're "really into right now".

Kclee
11-18-2005, 11:47 AM
The situation:

It's Arrowheadlouder isn't it.

jspchief
11-18-2005, 11:54 AM
Not necessarily. Sometimes it's really hard to make a decisions on something like that and we rationalize one over the other, for whatever reason. It doesn't make her a gold digger. It makes her human, she made a ****in' mistake. That's all we can say about her character.Maybe. All I know is I wouldn't give her second chance. I have too much pride for starters. Too many women (or men) would try and take advantage of someone that appears to be at least a little whipped or desperate.

Especially over a one month relationship. Not worth it.

King_Chief_Fan
11-18-2005, 11:55 AM
Maybe. All I know is I wouldn't give her second chance. I have too much pride for starters. Too many women (or men) would try and take advantage of someone that appears to be at least a little whipped or desperate.

Especially over a one month relationship. Not worth it.

yeah...
I am all for us taking him out back and kicking him in the nuts ourselves.

King_Chief_Fan
11-18-2005, 12:13 PM
www.zod2008.com (http://www.zod2008.com) (unfortunately, the site is down right now... I grabbed this from a cached version).

When I first came to your planet and demanded your homes, property and very lives, I didn't know you were already doing so, willingly, with your own government. I can win no tribute from a bankrupted nation populated by feeble flag-waving plebians. In 2008 I shall restore your dignity and make you servants worthy of my rule. This new government shall become a tool of my oppression. Instead of hidden agendas and waffling policies, I offer you direct candor and brutal certainty. I only ask for your tribute, your lives, and your vote.
-- General Zod
Your Future President and Eternal Ruler

Zod kicks off campaign in Philly
PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) -- General Zod launched his 2008 Presidential bid yesterday, greeted by a crowd of over 25,000.
* * * "I am General Zod!" he bellowed, surveying the masses. "Listen to me, people of the Earth! Today I bring a new order to your planet! Your lands, your homes, your possessions, your very lives -- all of this and more you will gladly give to me! In return, I promise you lower taxes and cheap gas prices!"
* * * The promise was met by wild cheers and a fanfare of balloons and confetti.
* * * He continued: "It is as useless for you to deny me your vote as it is for me to annihilate you. You will only bring death and destruction upon yourselves, while I lose the potential products of your labor. In return for your vote, you will have my generous protection! In other words - you will be allowed to live.
* * * "Hear me now! There is now one law, one order, one ruler who alone will determine your collective destiny! Kneel before me! From this day forward - there is only Zod!"
* * * The reception among the crowd was enthusiastic. Said Doris Eddins, 53, of Trenton, "That's my President right there. I hear he's gonna put a lien on my house, but he's promising tax refunds. You hear that? The President's gonna send me a check!"
* * * Zod is expected to make stops in Cincinnati and Indianapolis tomorrow.

The Zod Platform

I do not take orders. I give them. Congress shall no longer have the ability to impeach me or override my decisions, and the Supreme Court shall not meddle in government affairs.
* Your freedom will be expanded. You will be even more free to give your money and lives to me, and to be my eternal subjects.
* Eliminate the Iraq War. The Iraq War has shifted $187 billion to the defense industry. How is this "defense industry" to kneel before me? Are my praises to be sung as footnotes in their paperwork? You will stop giving these corporations your wealth. I suggest you put the money into your own schools and health care, so that I may have intelligent, healthy servants. I will indulge your wishes if you all want a Westernized, unpopular regime in Iraq, and I too shall gloat in its troubles, but it will not be done at my expense.
* Universal health care. Even a criminal like myself is shocked that millions are not able to get health insurance and cannot pay for basic surgery. Who are these power brokers that allow the pigpen to become wormy and filthy? I demand your very lives, but I am not such an imbecile as to institutionalize suffering and poverty. You have my assurance that this shall change swiftly.
* Corporate reform. You people have become disgusting minions to these things you call "corporations". These things take your money and your land, put you into debt, send your jobs overseas, provide you with unsafe foods, and sue you when you say anything bad about them. Yet you people fatten them up at the ballot box. You give them free land, name your stadiums after them, allow them to telemarket you, and even sacrifice your own bankruptcy protections. Quite frankly it astonishes me. I will break this sickly codependency. It is I who shall be your ruler. I shall empower you with wealth to give me as tribute. A corporation cannot bow to me or give me tribute that comes from the heart.
* You will buy U.S. made items. Why do you buy Chinese-made items when you know that it sells out the jobs of your family and friends? How will you buy those cheap things when you have no job? You are sending my wealth and tribute to foreign lands. I will not tolerate this.

WTF??? What does this have to do with some poor low self estem dude pining for a piece that dumped him for someone else?

chefsos
11-18-2005, 12:20 PM
WTF??? What does this have to do with some poor low self estem dude pining for a piece that dumped him for someone else?
ROFL I think he was aiming it at the Superman thread and missed it. Or, the amazing sublety and genious of it went right over our heads. One or the other.

KChiefsQT
11-18-2005, 12:24 PM
Sometimes you have to go through the wrong ones to make sure you've found the right one. If you still have those feelings for her, go for it.

BUT, if she pulls this shit again.... give me her address and 'll take care of her two timing ass.

:)

sedated
11-18-2005, 12:27 PM
some poor low self estem dude pining for a piece that dumped him for someone else?

I was just posing a question, asshole.

I got tired of listening to my co-workers talk about the f*cking bible, so I figured I'd get some thoughts.

but, you guys are correct. f*ck that bitch

gblowfish
11-18-2005, 12:27 PM
Here's where you can find a new girlfriend:
http://www.inmatesforyou.com/

vailpass
11-18-2005, 12:28 PM
Let Niggas With Hats be your guide in all matters of the heart...(no nudity but some profanity)

http://www.avatarrecords.com/nwh/av/thebuttislikesociety_100kbps.mov

Amnorix
11-18-2005, 12:38 PM
In all seriousness, if there's no reason to feel like you were betrayed in any manner, then you should feel free to get back together.

I'm not a big fan of risking a potential lifetime of happiness (if you think she's THE ONE) because you're feeling petty about something.

If, on the other hand, she ain't the one, then do whatever you want.

Fire Me Boy!
11-18-2005, 12:48 PM
I think he was aiming it at the thread and missed it. Or, the amazing sublety and genious of it went right over our heads. One or the other.

Obvisouly missed the subtlety and genius of it... Zod represents the poonani, and the power it holds (or wishes to hold) over all of us. The election... um... it... oh who am I kidding? I ****ed up. Sorry!

JimNasium
11-18-2005, 01:39 PM
Has anyone suggested stabbing her in the face?

Sure-Oz
11-18-2005, 01:40 PM
No way, say hell no to her.

Predarat
11-18-2005, 01:44 PM
Heres what to do:
1. Go to google and do an image search on red bikini blonde.
2. Print it out on some nice photo paper.
3. Take it to your ex and tell her its you new girlfriend.
or
Act like your OK with it, screw her good, then dump her(that would work and you could combine it with the idea above)
or
Just simply tell her your not interested in being the Jason Garrett in her life.

BIG_DADDY
11-18-2005, 01:44 PM
I would tell her we can see each other again but not in a monogomous relationship she will have to earn that right back some day. Just letting her own you at this point would be giving up all the power in the relationship and doom it to failure.

Black Jack Savage
11-18-2005, 01:46 PM
First off, was it clear that you two weren't exclusive? If so, then I understand why she didn't tell you. However, what makes me skeptical about this girl is that she said it was the "biggest mistake of her life"...she's only dated the other guy for two months, not two years. That statement seems a little desperate to me. What I would do is date her for a while, but not exclusively. If things progress and work out, then you can worry about getting serious later, but don't pass up some poon at a bar just because you've gone on a few dates with this other chick. You aren't joined at the hip by any means. If it happens, it happens.

Predarat
11-18-2005, 01:49 PM
Thats one helluva idea!! ROFL

keg in kc
11-18-2005, 02:14 PM
I'd tell her to go f*ck herself and head out to the strip club.

Phobia
11-18-2005, 06:58 PM

It's the new bowl of antifreeze - the new "do it in the butt"....

Personally, I'd give her a second chance but really make her earn it, if you know what I mean. I wouldn't be petty, but I'd make her love me and then require her girlfriend come along so you can make a decision.

If she does all that you can forget about the other dude. She really loves you.

FWIW, you shouldn't take any love advice from me. I fell for this kind of shit the first time around and still pay for it monthly.

Rain Man
11-18-2005, 07:00 PM
Given that you know her criteria for choosing a lover (I use that term just because it's gross), how many other guys potentially rank above you? If it's more than 10 percent of the population, it might be best to forego this one. Less than 10 percent, give it a whirl.

You might also want to consider whether you can wheedle a guilt threesome out of her. Does she have a sister?

Over-Head
11-18-2005, 07:07 PM
Call her back, plan a hot night, bang the heck outta her, then the next morning tell her you have to get ready to go on a brunch date with the blond she saw you talking to when she came out of the batroom just befor you two left the club last night. :evil:

stevieray
11-18-2005, 07:21 PM
FWIW, you shouldn't take any love advice from me. I fell for this kind of shit the first time around and still pay for it monthly.

ya, so do we.

Katipan
11-18-2005, 07:37 PM
Personally, I'd give her a second chance but really make her earn it, if you know what I mean. I wouldn't be petty, but I'd make her love me and then require her girlfriend come along so you can make a decision.

every word a gem

Simplex3
11-18-2005, 07:41 PM
She was probably violating her uvula with his pickle at 7pm, some night when you made out with her at 8.
Hehe. Dude, those days she was a little sloppy when you went down on her? :evil:
If you take her back....expect zero sympathy in 6 months when you post your "but I loved her and now I have herpes and no TV" thread.
The first b**ch that f**ked me over still has my TV! :cuss:

memyselfI
11-18-2005, 08:01 PM
The situation:

There was never a discussion of exclusivity, but you find out she has also been seeing another guy (that she met at the same time as you), and she now has to decide between the two of you.

A month after this she calls you up saying she broke up with the other guy and wants to get back together. (made a mistake, blah, blah, blah)

I haven't read anyone else's response but I would remind you that anytime you are following someone in a relationship you are someone else's second choice. Even if the relationship broke up, at some point the people in the relationship felt the other was 'the one.' When they turn out not to be, it's time to move on to the next and so it goes. Few people go in thinking this is going to be my second, third, or 25th choice until my first one comes along...

Having said that, you are investing WAY TOO MUCH ego contemplation and involvement in something that was 4 weeks old. If you enjoyed her company then do so again. If you didn't, then don't. Do not make your decision based on her needs and choices but on your own.

Get to know this girl more before you decide to invest much more ego or emotional energy into her.

chiefs4me
11-18-2005, 08:10 PM
ROFL....she didn't dump the other guy...HE dumped her...she just told you she dumped him to make you feel better....:D

stanleychief
11-18-2005, 08:17 PM
I'd tell her she has a little 'making up to do'..

http://lila.yft.com/fungames/funnypics/monica_kneepads.jpg

CosmicPal
11-18-2005, 08:27 PM
This is what you're headed for:

Woman Plans to Marry Man Who Shot Her
By Associated Press
Tue Nov 15, 2:54 PM

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. - A woman said she still plans to marry the man who shot her in the groin and then held her hostage in his family's garage for six days.

Tina Marie Stebbins revealed her intentions in a letter released Monday as her boyfriend, Christian Leroy Lindblad, was sentenced to 20 years in prison for shooting her in June 2002.

"I love Christian today as deeply as I loved him before this awful thing happened to us," Stebbins wrote in a victim impact statement. "We are soul mates."

She added: "I want to tell you all that I have forgiven Christian. And I pray that Christian has forgiven me for failing him when he needed me most."

The incident occurred at the Big Bear City home the couple shared with Lindblad's parents. Lindblad and Stebbins had a history of domestic violence and substance abuse, according to a sentencing report. It also said Lindblad had been drinking at the time of the shooting.

Lindblad and his parents, Robert and Shirley Lindblad, tried to cover up the shooting by treating Stebbins with home remedies, according to a San Bernardino County Sheriff's report. They also threatened her young sons and her family, the report said.

Critically wounded, Stebbins was airlifted to a hospital after Lindblad mentioned the incident to a family friend who was a firefighter.

Lindblad, 37, pleaded guilty to a charge of attempted murder as his trial was about to begin in early October. He has said the shooting was an accident.

His father, Robert Leroy Lindblad, 72, pleaded guilty in 2003 to being an accessory and was sentenced to three years in prison. His mother, Shirley Royann Samantha Lindblad, 62, was sentenced to three years probation after pleading guilty to the same charge.

___

Information from: The Press-Enterprise, http://www.pe.com

Frazod
11-18-2005, 08:49 PM
Woman Plans to Marry Man Who Shot Her

You only hurt the one you love. :bang:

ROFL

luv
11-19-2005, 01:17 AM
The situation:

Never settle for being someone's backup.

luv
11-19-2005, 01:22 AM
Never settle for being someone's backup.
On second thought...

Best advice I can give is to do the opposite of what I suggest. I tend to follow my own advice, and I'm still single.

sedated
11-19-2005, 01:38 AM
You might also want to consider whether you can wheedle a guilt threesome out of her. Does she have a sister?

Yes, but I have a good idea that she is bisexual (no joke).

She's told me she has had 2 lezbo experiences.

luv
11-19-2005, 02:15 AM
Yes, but I have a good idea that she is bisexual (no joke).

She's told me she has had 2 lezbo experiences.
:rolleyes:

If that's what you're into her for, then you deserve her.

greg63
11-19-2005, 03:51 AM
There is no exact science here; there never is when it comes to matters of the heart. The only thing one can do is learn from what they know are mistakes made and do what they feel is best for them.

Rausch
11-19-2005, 04:38 AM
I still think he should skin 'er and make an umbrella...

ferrarispider95
11-19-2005, 10:05 AM
A good hatef*ck is in order and the blow your wad on her eye and while she is blinded leave out the backdoor.

ferrarispider95
11-19-2005, 10:08 AM
dont forget to video tape to show your buds or for future blackmail and I will host it if you want to distribute it on chiefsplanet

luv
11-19-2005, 12:03 PM
A good hatef*ck is in order and the blow your wad on her eye and while she is blinded leave out the backdoor.
I'd actually agree with this if I was a vengeful person.

CosmicPal
11-19-2005, 12:04 PM
I'd actually agree with this if I was a vengeful person.

You'd like someone to blow a wad in your eye?

:hmmm:

luv
11-19-2005, 12:06 PM

I'm not the one who tugged at his heartstrings only to rip it out.

4th and Long
11-19-2005, 12:09 PM

Cosmic,

There is a filter between your brain and your hands that normally prevents one from typing things like this, much like the filter between one's brain and one's mouth that prevents a person from saying things that should only be thought of, instead of spoken. A safety mechanism, if you will. Your filter(s) appears to be malfunctioning.

Nice work. ROFL

luv
11-19-2005, 12:18 PM
Cosmic,

There is a filter between your brain and your hands that normally prevents one from typing things like this, much like the filter between one's brain and one's mouth that prevents a person from saying things that should only be thought of, instead of spoken. A safety mechanism, if you will. Your filter(s) appears to be malfunctioning.

Nice work. ROFL
I am going to STFU and just go on with my day. :)

Cntrygal
11-19-2005, 12:46 PM
The situation:

1. No exclusivity. (If it were the guy banging another chick on the side at the same time - he'd be considered a "stud". :rolleyes: )

2. Exclusivity clause invoked for a month then revoked.

3. Receives phone call announcing availability.

4. Consolation prize? Get a grip... she was exclusive for A MONTH (and she was up front about it). Big deal. What kind of future was "this guy" thinking of that he never mentioned EXCLUSIVITY to the woman? I'm thinking that this guy does have issues and they aren't all "woman issues".

4th and Long
11-19-2005, 12:52 PM
1. No exclusivity. (If it were the guy banging another chick on the side at the same time - he'd be considered a "stud". :rolleyes: )

2. Exclusivity clause invoked for a month then revoked.

3. Receives phone call announcing availability.

4. Consolation prize? Get a grip... she was exclusive for A MONTH (and she was up front about it). Big deal. What kind of future was "this guy" thinking of that he never mentioned EXCLUSIVITY to the woman? I'm thinking that this guy does have issues and they aren't all "woman issues".
Now be honest. If the shoe were on the other foot, how would you feel?

Before you answer, how would you feel, if in addition to his apology and promise of undying love and monogomy, he told you that he went ount and had a giant dart board tattooed on his chest AND his back, just for you? :p

Cntrygal
11-19-2005, 12:55 PM
Now be honest. If the shoe were on the other foot, how would you feel?

Before you answer, how would you feel, if in addition to his apology and promise of undying love and monogomy, he told you that he went ount and had a giant dart board tattooed on his chest AND his back, just for you? :p

When I start dating - I'm up front about "not sharing". I'm pretty greedy that way.

As for the tattoo ... I'd tell him he was a fuggin idiot.

Anyong Bluth
11-19-2005, 12:56 PM
if she picked you 2nd the first time, she'll do it again, your just filler time until something else comes along most likely. If you do take her back - make her jealous and you'll own her for life and she'll keep in pocket

4th and Long
11-19-2005, 12:56 PM
When I start dating - I'm up front about "not sharing". I'm pretty greedy that way.

As for the tattoo ... I'd tell him he was a fuggin idiot.
Anyone got the number of a good tattoo laser removal surgeon?

Jenny Gump
11-19-2005, 01:32 PM
You know, my first reaction to this was to say something like..."Of course, you should give it a shot. Swallow your pride a little and be a grown up about it."

But then I realized that if I were in that situation, hell no, I wouldn't be happy being a first runner up. A situation like that sort of happened to me recently and it sucked bad. It still hurts.

There are too many women out there to get caught up in this one only.

ChiefsFire
11-19-2005, 03:52 PM
i was really looking for this thread to be about heavy flow days,cramps,and swollen breasts.
Oh well

Sully
11-19-2005, 03:55 PM
Has anyone mentioned stabbing her in the face?
I'm not condoning it, just curious.

Have you Called Her Out?

luv
11-19-2005, 05:16 PM
i was really looking for this thread to be about heavy flow days,cramps,and swollen breasts.
Oh well
What would you like to know?

BIG_DADDY
11-19-2005, 05:17 PM
Perfect. Two words: f*ck buddy.

Don't give her your heart, just give her some deep dickin. Whenever she wants it. Sometimes when she has another boyfriend.

Play this right and you could have standby pussy for years.

Exactly!!! :thumb:

Remember one thing. It's a womens job to gain control of a man and it's mans job to make sure that never happens. As long as you live by that she will be whatever you want her to be or she will be gone. This is all built into their DNA. Their DNA says they want to be with a man that can take on the world no matter what happens. How can you do that when you can't even control your own relationships? Give up control she loses interest, that IS the test.

luv
11-19-2005, 05:22 PM
Perfect. Two words: f*ck buddy.

Don't give her your heart, just give her some deep dickin. Whenever she wants it. Sometimes when she has another boyfriend.

Play this right and you could have standby pussy for years.
God, I wish that was the case.

Spott
11-19-2005, 05:46 PM
I would show up at her house, nail her, and then never call her again.

It's not like you could really get that close to someone in a month anyway.

BIG_DADDY
11-19-2005, 05:50 PM
I would show up at her house, nail her, and then never call her again.

It's not like you could really get that close to someone in a month anyway.

Yea just nail her once to teach her a lesson instead of many times making a great friend and controlling the relationship. That makes much more sence. :shake:

Katipan
11-19-2005, 07:51 PM
Guys,the scenario I described... I've done it. Repeatedly. The best example I have is going on seven years now.

What is she now? 16? 17?

listopencil
11-19-2005, 08:00 PM
You're not really going to decide what to do based on what us nutjobs think, are you?

Logical
11-19-2005, 08:12 PM
The situation:

Do you do it? Could you stand to be a consolation prize? Can you have a future knowing she picked someone else over you?Does she give good blowjobs freely?

Was sex with her great?

Are you smart enough not to consider her for a real relationship?

If you can answer yes to all three then by all means give her another go around until you are bored.

BigRedChief
11-19-2005, 11:23 PM
Cheer up, Look at how much better the Chiefs Cheerleaders are this year
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/cheerleaders/65_lauren02.jpg
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/cheerleaders/66_lindsaym05.jpg
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/cheerleaders/6_amy02.jpg

bevischief
12-13-2009, 10:25 AM

LMAO

Rausch
12-13-2009, 10:50 AM
The situation:

She doesn't have to decide $3it.

You make the decision...

Rausch
12-13-2009, 10:53 AM
Holy time warp.

WTF was this bumped?...

Gonzo
12-13-2009, 11:42 AM
Holy time warp.

WTF was this bumped?...

This...

Slow day I guess.
Posted via Mobile Device

bevischief
12-13-2009, 12:35 PM
Holy time warp.

WTF was this bumped?...

Damn random thread...

Mr. Flopnuts
12-13-2009, 12:50 PM
They got married March of this year. She fucked the best man in May.

crispystl
12-13-2009, 12:53 PM
This
I would tell her we can see each other again but not in a monogomous relationship she will have to earn that right back some day. Just letting her own you at this point would be giving up all the power in the relationship and doom it to failure.

and that

First off, was it clear that you two weren't exclusive? If so, then I understand why she didn't tell you. However, what makes me skeptical about this girl is that she said it was the "biggest mistake of her life"...she's only dated the other guy for two months, not two years. That statement seems a little desperate to me. What I would do is date her for a while, but not exclusively. If things progress and work out, then you can worry about getting serious later, but don't pass up some poon at a bar just because you've gone on a few dates with this other chick. You aren't joined at the hip by any means. If it happens, it happens.

crispystl
12-13-2009, 01:10 PM
Holy shit. My bad I didn't realize this was so old. So what ended up happening????

Pioli Zombie
12-13-2009, 01:22 PM
Chris Rock is right about everything. Your focus and her focus have to be on the same thing. HER. You have to look in the mirror and say to yourself, "Fuck You!! Fuck all your hopes. All your dreams. Any happiness you thought you would ever have! Its all about Her!"
Yeah, hookers are easier.
Posted via Mobile Device

damaticous
12-13-2009, 03:14 PM

This

memyselfI
12-13-2009, 03:27 PM
The situation:

You are the CONSOLATION PRIZE. If you can live with that then go forth and be happy. If not, then congratulate yourself for having self respect and know that you should never be sloppy seconds to anyone.

keg in kc
12-13-2009, 03:28 PM
What the fuck is a random four year old thread doing on the front page?

memyselfI
12-13-2009, 03:30 PM
What the **** is a random four year old thread doing on the front page?

The Chiefs suck. :doh!:

GloryDayz
12-13-2009, 04:07 PM
I don't know, what would Tiger Woods do?