PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs will win out.

bringbackmarty
11-18-2005, 11:33 PM
Chiefs will win out, or damn near close to it. Spurred on by a resurgent last offensive gasp by Roaf, Sheilds, Green, Kennison, Gonzalez, and Derrick Johnson having the best second half of any rookie lb ever. The dream will die in the playoffs however, and vermiel will retire and cry like a bitch.

grandllama
11-18-2005, 11:36 PM
or he won't retire and cry like a bitch....

let's face it, at the end of the season DV will cry like a bitch...

KC Jones
11-18-2005, 11:38 PM
Chiefs will win out, or damn near close to it. Spurred on by a resurgent last offensive gasp by Roaf, Sheilds, Green, Kennison, Gonzalez, and Derrick Johnson having the best second half of any rookie lb ever. The dream will die in the playoffs however, and vermiel will retire and cry like a bitch.

You over estimate the ability of our veterans to kick off a turnaround. This team is done, time to rebuild.

Scorp
11-18-2005, 11:43 PM
Chiefs will win out, or damn near close to it.

I want whatever he is smoking.

tk13
11-18-2005, 11:46 PM
I think we can come close if we play well at Arrowhead. We'll see. Gonna be brutal to try and win @ DAL and NYG back to back, but there shouldn't be anybody we can't beat at home.

Dunit35
11-19-2005, 12:07 AM
It is going to be super tough for us to win out or even come close to doing so, for this to happen our O needs to pull their heads out of their a**es and Im not so sure that will happen, but who knows Cincy is 7-2 so anything can happen.

greg63
11-19-2005, 12:25 AM
Post 22

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=129099&page=2

Mr. Kotter
11-19-2005, 12:27 AM
Did you see the Buffalo game last week? :spock:

Seriously though, I hope you are right.

nomad
11-19-2005, 12:28 AM
Get real.
Catch a game.
Blow up the offense.
Start your planning for 2008.
Cover Arrowhead to contain the stank.

Bugeater
11-19-2005, 02:26 AM
Hold on tight to your dreams.

Fishpicker
11-19-2005, 02:32 AM
I think we can win out at home. our away schedule is killer though.

We really need a road win to kick things off again.

Gaz
11-19-2005, 07:26 AM
We certainly used up all of our margin for error in the Eagles and Bills games.

Whether we must win out depends now on other teams. Those two bonehead losses mean that we are now dependent on the kindness of strangers.

We have a good chance to win out at home, provided the OLine puts up more resistance than they did in Buffalo. An "iffy" provision, at best.

Winning out on the road is far more problematical. Certainly possible [in the “given the concept of infinity, nothing is impossible” context] but very, VERY unlikely. For that to happen, Roaf would have to return to the lineup and play at the same level as before the injury, which inspires the rest of the OLine to return to the days when they were lauded as the best OL in the NFL.

As Arlo put it: “but that wasn’t very likely and we didn’t expect it.”

Had we taken care of business against Philadelphia and Buffalo, we would not be in “every game is a must-win” mode. Coulda, shoulda, woulda.

In summary, then:

Yes, we really need to win out to win the AFC West and go deep into the playoffs.
No, that is not going to happen.

xoxo~
Gaz
Considers the OLine problem to be insurmountable.

Dave Lane
11-19-2005, 07:55 AM
Nice try,,,

ROFL

Dave

Braincase
11-19-2005, 08:01 AM
Those crazy musicians... who are you trying to emulate - Byrd, Jaco or Chet Baker?

j/k

Bowser
11-19-2005, 10:32 AM
:shake:

redhed
11-19-2005, 10:56 AM
I love the optimism(zoloft), but we gotta take care of Houston. And from what I've seen, that's no gimme.

4th and Long
11-19-2005, 11:01 AM
I love the optimism(zoloft)
ROFL

Rain Man
11-19-2005, 11:56 AM
I expect the Chiefs to win out and go to the Super Bowl, too.

Calcountry
11-19-2005, 12:42 PM
Chiefs will win out, or damn near close to it. Spurred on by a resurgent last offensive gasp by Roaf, Sheilds, Green, Kennison, Gonzalez, and Derrick Johnson having the best second half of any rookie lb ever. The dream will die in the playoffs however, and vermiel will retire and cry like a bitch.He may cry like a bitch, but he went for it on fourth and goal. That scared little bitch Marty would have been running for the field goal kicker as soon as the ball hit the one yard line.

Calcountry
11-19-2005, 12:51 PM
I expect the Chiefs to win out and go to the Super Bowl, too.Since the Chiefs are already in the "playoffs" this week at Houston, I expect them to win and advance to the second round next week, maybe even get a second round win against the pats at home, does that count as going deep in the playoffs?