PDA

View Full Version : Roaf and Shields

Wa-Z
11-20-2005, 06:52 PM
They better come back next year! They owe a REAL last year for us, I don't think this is what they had in mind.

ChiefsfaninPA
11-20-2005, 06:53 PM
They better come back next year! They owe a REAL last year for us, I don't think this is what they had in mind.

Don't count on Shields. He was already ready to call it quits before this year. That Probowl body has taken a pretty good beating. But Roaf just might.

Black Jack Savage
11-20-2005, 06:55 PM
I'm not holding it against Will if he leaves. He's been a warrior and he has a f*cking arthritic back. We owe him a superbowl, but sadly we won't be able to deliver on that.

Logical
11-20-2005, 07:01 PM
They better come back next year! They owe a REAL last year for us, I don't think this is what they had in mind.Honestly excerpt for the occasional flash Shields is no longer special. He was probably right to want to retire. It appears the Chiefs made a mistake talking him out of it.

OldTownChief
11-20-2005, 07:02 PM
They have to go. Not a good way to go out for them but there is no other way. They're done.

chief husker
11-20-2005, 08:10 PM
I'm very concerned about next year. I believe we will address the tackle position with our first draft pick. Talent at the tackle position appears to be fairly deep, we might find a gem. Sampson and Black need to get it together. Black has looked good tonight so far.