PDA

View Full Version : When did Maguire and Theisman get married?

PunkinDrublic
11-20-2005, 10:48 PM
Listening to these two argue during a live broadcast they sound like a couple of queens at the beauty salon. Seriously have you ever heard a couple of broadcasters sound so much like an old married couple? I thought it was kind of funny.

ChiTown
11-20-2005, 10:54 PM
They aren't married. They're just announcers with priviledges...........

chiefqueen
11-20-2005, 11:20 PM
Listening to these two argue during a live broadcast they sound like a couple of queens at the beauty salon. Seriously have you ever heard a couple of broadcasters sound so much like an old married couple? I thought it was kind of funny.

Don't worry ESPN is annulling the relationship after the season.

PunkinDrublic
11-20-2005, 11:24 PM
Don't worry ESPN is annulling the relationship after the season.

I think Thiesman would be the bitch of the relationship.

jspchief
11-20-2005, 11:24 PM
I get tired of Maguire's constant hyperbole. Everyone is the best ever, and every good play is the best he's ever seen... give it a f*cking rest. Not everything is the event of the evening.

By the way, if I were a Texans fan, I think I'd feel like I was Sterling Sharped tonight. Those guys were all over Chiefs dick, and at one point, Maguire started calling out Phillip Buchanon. Another shitty one-sided game call from ESPN.

Halfcan
11-20-2005, 11:52 PM
Did Theisman win a SB? It would be nice if he talked more about his old playing days and less about the game-I could listen for hours as he explains how he used to do it. I thought when the Texan got his leg bent back he was going to say " that is nothing-my leg was busted 50 different ways" He always has to outdo every play in the game.

jspchief
11-20-2005, 11:56 PM
Did Theisman win a SB? It would be nice if he talked more about his old playing days and less about the game-I could listen for hours as he explains how he used to do it. I thought when the Texan got his leg bent back he was going to say " that is nothing-my leg was busted 50 different ways" He always has to outdo every play in the game.No shit. If Theisman was half as good as he acts like he was, they would have already remodeled the HoF to be shaped like his bust, and renamed Canton, Ohio "Joe".

Bugeater
11-20-2005, 11:56 PM
I'd rather listen to them than listen to John Madden drool over Brett Favre for 3 hrs.

greg63
11-20-2005, 11:58 PM
They aren't married. They're just announcers with priviledges...........

ROFLROFLROFLROFL