PDA

View Full Version : War of the Planets!

Annihilus
11-21-2005, 08:49 AM
S'up gang.....Annihilus from Patriots Planet here to clue you in on the azz whupping you are about to endure from the defending champs and your little sister board.

:evil:

Ok....so we'll probably get our butts handed to us and our board will go down in flames because you guys have about a billion more registered members than we do, but you can't blame a guy for trying.

Plus, Larry Johnson single handedly won Annihilus's fantasy football game for him yesterday....so thanks for that at least.

You think maybe he's worn out from all that running yesterday?:grovel:

Lzen
11-21-2005, 08:51 AM
He's young and full of energy. He'll put up 500 yards against the Pats. :D

Undertaker #59
11-21-2005, 08:55 AM
Bad mojo playing in KC. Feel free to visit us. We have a small infestation of Colts trolls right now, but they are pretty easy to ignore. LJ won my fantasy game for me too.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-21-2005, 08:55 AM
It must be tough for Pats fans to watch their teams fall from grace.

At least we were never on any pedistals to begin with.

that's all I got...

:spock:

Annihilus
11-21-2005, 09:01 AM
that's all I got...

:spock:

Well....that and a hot cartoon red-head. Annihilus was always partial to Jan from Space Ghost (Sorry....no picture of her all grown up, so the one below will have to do - Jan's the blonde).

http://www.animatedfilmart.com/store/images/product/20004.jpg

Iowanian
11-21-2005, 09:02 AM
If the Pats win, I'm shooting the hard drive for Pats planet with a 12 guage.

Phobia
11-21-2005, 09:04 AM
We already have an idiot who talks in the 3rd person. You can go away already filthy pats troll.

Goapics1
11-21-2005, 09:05 AM
Plus, Larry Johnson single handedly won Annihilus's fantasy football game for him yesterday....so thanks for that at least.

Ditto.

Unless of course Favre goes off tonight for the team I'm playing. I have a 45 pt cushion, so hopefully Favre does not throw for 500 yds and 10 TD's.

stumppy
11-21-2005, 09:06 AM
We already have an idiot who talks in the 3rd person. You can go away already filthy pats troll.

ROFL
It's twice as funny because it's true.ROFL

Annihilus
11-21-2005, 09:08 AM

Well, now you've got two of them (though admittedly, Bob's much better looking).

Who are you again?

Undertaker #59
11-21-2005, 09:12 AM

I tried doing it for awhile too, but I ended up scaring myself as I started thinking in 3rd person in my everyday life. I tried the royal We for awhile as well, but I just couldn't keep up with being that pompous. :rolleyes:

Annihilus
11-21-2005, 09:15 AM
I tried doing it for awhile too, but I ended up scaring myself as I started thinking in 3rd person in my everyday life. I tried the royal We for awhile as well, but I just couldn't keep up with being that pompous. :rolleyes:

It helps if you have a split personality or any type of schizophrenia.

Phobia
11-21-2005, 09:16 AM
Well, now you've got two of them (though admittedly, Bob's much better looking).

Who are you again?

I'm an idiot from ChiefsPlanet. That is all.

kregger
11-21-2005, 09:20 AM
I thought all the idiots were banned :shrug:

Phobia
11-21-2005, 09:22 AM

You have it backwards. We keep the idiots and ban all else.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-21-2005, 09:24 AM
present

kregger
11-21-2005, 09:29 AM

Whew, I was beginning to get worried.

Hawg73
11-21-2005, 10:17 AM
Whoever it was that said that LJ will go for 500 has obviously not been paying attention.

What he meant to say is that Green will THROW for 500. You won't need LJ for more than an occasional 10 yard burst.

I don't know if William Bartee is still on your roster, but things are so bad in Foxboro that he'd our number one DB at the moment.

Yes, it's that bad.

BTW, a lick of the boots goes out to Austin and Phobia for their efforts in helping Patriotsplanet (AKA the bastard spawn of Chiefsplanet) to crawl up from the primordial muck of the internet and become a viable forum.

They don't suck nearly as much as most of you people. STFU

cadmonkey
11-21-2005, 10:20 AM

Very True. Why else would I be allowed to stick around here?

Bowser
11-21-2005, 10:21 AM
Has Troy Brown been relegated to full time defensive back duties?

Bowser
11-21-2005, 10:22 AM

Girlie thread. You get an exemption.

cadmonkey
11-21-2005, 10:23 AM

Not yet. I'm sure if one more guy goes down or starts to suck *cough, duane starks, cough cough* he'll be a full time DB

cadmonkey
11-21-2005, 10:23 AM
Girlie thread. You get an exemption.

You mean you don't love me for my mind :deevee:

Annihilus
11-21-2005, 10:27 AM
They don't suck nearly as much as most of you people. STFU

Speak for yourself you azz-kissing pacifist. Cheefs fans are teh SUXORz.

RoadGrader
11-21-2005, 11:09 AM
You have it backwards. We keep the idiots and ban all else.I'm an idiot from PatriotsPlanet and proud of it.
It's all I have to hold onto in this crazy world of ours.

Can I stay here then?

elvomito
11-21-2005, 11:13 AM
You think maybe he's worn out from all that running yesterday?:grovel:not a chance. With a super-charged diet of shrimp and oysters, expect LJ to have that extra burst of energy again. *BLERT*

bringbackmarty
11-21-2005, 11:33 AM
he really needs some beans. Some beans and those complex carbohydrates will break down more slow during the game and give him the stamina to pound it in the fourth, to protect our 35 point lead.

You guys are going to the dark ages of pre bledsoe hell on sunday. you will have a losing record, and lead your loser division.

Skip Towne
11-21-2005, 11:35 AM
Very true.

Undertaker #59
11-21-2005, 11:49 AM
he really needs some beans. Some beans and those complex carbohydrates will break down more slow during the game and give him the stamina to pound it in the fourth, to protect our 35 point lead.

You guys are going to the dark ages of pre bledsoe hell on sunday. you will have a losing record, and lead your loser division.

Well, that will be a neat trick. At 6-4, the Patriots will have a losing record after playing the Chiefs. This one counts extra? :hmmm: :)

Ras-al-Ghul
11-21-2005, 11:53 AM
Hello everyone, just another PatriotPlanet member stopping by for a visit and feeling the need to get away due to the infestation of morons from IndyStar.

Just wanna say good luck, may the Pats win and hope Vermeil doesn't break down into a blubbering mass of humanity after the loss!

jynni
11-21-2005, 12:05 PM
Vermeil doesn't break down into a blubbering mass of humanity after the loss!
So you're peggin the Chief's to win then - 'cause Vermiel only cries after wins.

greg63
11-21-2005, 12:09 PM

ROFLROFLROFL

So that explains my presence here.

Undertaker #59
11-21-2005, 12:09 PM
You guys want Monty Beisel back?

Extra Point
11-21-2005, 12:15 PM
So you're peggin the Chief's to win then - 'cause Vermiel only cries after wins.

LET IT RAIN!!!

sniff--sniff

stumppy
11-21-2005, 12:30 PM

Quick, ban the trolls.

HemiEd
11-21-2005, 12:48 PM

We need him on Special teams, we will trade Scanlon for him.

RealSNR
11-23-2005, 07:14 AM
You guys want Monty Beisel back?Can he play left tackle? :hmmm:

Phobia
11-23-2005, 07:17 AM

Never heard of him. We would, however, like Mike Cloud back. He's the best.

cadmonkey
11-23-2005, 08:12 AM
Never heard of him. We would, however, like Mike Cloud back. He's the best.

No way, our running back core consists of Mike Cloud, Heath Evans, and Patrick Pass. I think we will keep him.

KcKing
11-23-2005, 08:13 AM

We will take Monty back considering you also include in the deal these two so KC can have our own bathroom bush bathing...

http://www.maximonline.com/girls_of_maxim/cheerleaders/new_england_patriots/gm_l1.jpg

RoadGrader
11-23-2005, 08:19 AM
We will take Monty back considering you also include in the deal these two so KC can have our own bathroom bush bathing...

http://www.maximonline.com/girls_of_maxim/cheerleaders/new_england_patriots/gm_l1.jpg
KcKing......

are those 2 Patriot's cheerleaders? The womens sure look different when they wet, don't she? [what would Myra say?]

Lzen
11-23-2005, 09:37 AM
Whoever it was that said that LJ will go for 500 has obviously not been paying attention.

What he meant to say is that Green will THROW for 500. You won't need LJ for more than an occasional 10 yard burst.

I don't know if William Bartee is still on your roster, but things are so bad in Foxboro that he'd our number one DB at the moment.

Yes, it's that bad.

Damn, that's really, really, really, really........................................BAD!

Lzen
11-23-2005, 09:40 AM
Well, that will be a neat trick. At 6-4, the Patriots will have a losing record after playing the Chiefs. This one counts extra? :hmmm: :)

Well, it should be pretty obvious that this poster isn't the brightest considering his username. ;)

Rausch
11-23-2005, 09:41 AM
I'm an idiot from PatriotsPlanet and proud of it.
It's all I have to hold onto in this crazy world of ours.

Can I stay here then?

Got beer?

KcKing
11-23-2005, 09:44 AM
KcKing......

are those 2 Patriot's cheerleaders? The womens sure look different when they wet, don't she? [what would Myra say?]

According to Maxim them two belong to the Pats...

For now...

**evil laugh...

Edubs
11-23-2005, 10:23 AM
Man...I hope to run into those ladies in the restroom getting it on. Come on Edubs jump in...........give me a sec.

sedated
11-23-2005, 10:37 AM

We'll trade Kendrell Bell for him, but you have to pay his salary (with 10 million bonus)

chagrin
11-23-2005, 10:47 AM
Funny thing about the Patriots. They're like the New Jersey Devils in the sense that their players could walk up and down their city streets, not hiding who they are and nobody would recognize them, with the exception of 2 or 3 players. Probably the reason why their membership is down.

chagrin
11-23-2005, 10:49 AM
BTW, welcome little sisters!

cadmonkey
11-23-2005, 10:56 AM
BTW, welcome little sisters!

Oh thanks big guy :thumb:

chiefs4me
11-23-2005, 11:36 AM

PBJ

htismaqe
11-23-2005, 11:41 AM
PBJ

It's good to know you're safe, isn't it?

Inspector
11-23-2005, 11:47 AM
We'll trade Bartee for the 2 on the cover of the Maxim mag....

tomahawk kid
11-23-2005, 12:14 PM
Boy, do I miss the days of Cloud taking the hand-off and running straight into Grunhard's ass.

Has he had a similar effect with the Chowds?

chiefs4me
11-23-2005, 12:18 PM
It's good to know you're safe, isn't it?

it sure is......ROFL now are you feeling generous??? How about unlocking ALL of my pm's......:D

Undertaker #59
11-23-2005, 01:21 PM
Boy, do I miss the days of Cloud taking the hand-off and running straight into Grunhard's ass.

Has he had a similar effect with the Chowds?

Pretty much, yeah. He has quite a few behind-the-line of scrimmage tackles. He had one good game for us the last time the Pats had him.

If Dillon doesn't play, you'll probably see Cloud, but you will also see a 250lbs FB by the name of Heath Evans quite a bit. He has done surprisingly well.

Amnorix
11-23-2005, 01:44 PM

Nah, he's our #3 receiver when healthy. Of course, our #2 receiver (Givens) is hurt lately, and so was Brown last week, so it's been Deion Branch and either Andre' Davis or whoever else has been healthy of late.

But then, that statement sums up the situation at EACH AND EVERY position, except QB, so far this year. :banghead:

htismaqe
11-23-2005, 01:47 PM
Pretty much, yeah. He has quite a few behind-the-line of scrimmage tackles. He had one good game for us the last time the Pats had him.

If Dillon doesn't play, you'll probably see Cloud, but you will also see a 250lbs FB by the name of Heath Evans quite a bit. He has done surprisingly well.

I got laughed at here for advocating that that Chiefs sign Evans...

cadmonkey
11-23-2005, 01:49 PM

And I shall now laugh at you too ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Amnorix
11-23-2005, 01:50 PM

Seriously, Evans has been great for us, but OTOH, we were about to put one of the Patriots cheerleaders in as our starting running back, so our situation was just a wee bit different from yours in terms of RB depth...

htismaqe
11-23-2005, 01:50 PM
And I shall now laugh at you too ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Why?

The guy is big and fairly versatile. Reminds me of Tony Richardson...

Amnorix
11-23-2005, 01:51 PM
Oh yeah.

Uhh...hi guys. Another Pats troll here. Glad to hang out with y'all and all dat.

:)

htismaqe
11-23-2005, 01:52 PM
Seriously, Evans has been great for us, but OTOH, we were about to put one of the Patriots cheerleaders in as our starting running back, so our situation was just a wee bit different from yours in terms of RB depth...

Well no shit. I wouldn't be lining him up and handing the ball to him like you guys have.

I just think he's a pretty good FB, and we're gonna need one soon...

cadmonkey
11-23-2005, 01:53 PM
Why?

The guy is big and fairly versatile. Reminds me of Tony Richardson...

Why? Because you were right and you got sh*t for it, now we have him and reeping the benefits.

cadmonkey
11-23-2005, 01:54 PM
Oh yeah.

Uhh...hi guys. Another Pats troll here. Glad to hang out with y'all and all dat.

:)

Keep quiet TROLL!! Speek only when spoken to! :p

htismaqe
11-23-2005, 01:55 PM
Why? Because you were right and you got sh*t for it, now we have him and reeping the benefits.

****er.

Amnorix
11-23-2005, 02:01 PM
Keep quiet TROLL!! Speek only when spoken to! :p

Shut yer yap and get back to posting pics of scantily clad babes. :LOL: :p

Mosbonian
11-23-2005, 03:43 PM

You see...here in KC we have a little different problem. Our Cheerleaders look like they have been playing HB, without the benefit of having worn protective gear.

mmaddog