PDA

View Full Version : Am i the only one not completely satisfied with the texas game???

funk monkey
11-21-2005, 04:19 PM
I mean i know we completely anilated the texans, but we still didnt play to our potential. We played bad at parts of the game, and our special teams SUKED, and despite how hard jared allan played, he didnt have much to show for it. I was expecting him to have a ton of sacks and forced fumbles. but he only had a tip. dante hall didnt have a good game, despite that one run, but they FINNALLY USED TONY G TO HIS POTENTIAL....i loved it when the commentator said "gonzalez is back" i can't forget that.

Alphaman
11-21-2005, 04:22 PM
I was able to go to the game and thus listen to the Texans media commentary driving home. They kept saying how the only play the Texans ran was a quick out to the left.

They tried to protect Carr by using 3 step drops. Nearly impossible to get a pass rush when the offense is playing that type of game.

JBucc
11-21-2005, 04:23 PM
The Texans suck we won like we should have and I'm fairly happy with it.

Sully
11-21-2005, 04:24 PM
We lost the coin flip. That sucked.

jidar
11-21-2005, 04:26 PM
I mean i know we completely anilated the texans, but we still didnt play to our potential. We played bad at parts of the game, and our special teams SUKED, and despite how hard jared allan played, he didnt have much to show for it. I was expecting him to have a ton of sacks and forced fumbles. but he only had a tip. dante hall didnt have a good game, despite that one run, but they FINNALLY USED TONY G TO HIS POTENTIAL....i loved it when the commentator said "gonzalez is back" i can't forget that.

45 to 10 wasn't good enough eh?
You're ****in nuts.

The Bad Guy
11-21-2005, 04:29 PM

Seriously, find some happiness in your life.

Being this miserable can't be good for your health.

sedated
11-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Warfield got picked on early cause he was playing so far off his receiver.

I'm glad they moved him to press coverage and he showed what he is capable of.

shaneo69
11-21-2005, 05:03 PM

I am as excited about winning this game as I am when we win pre-season games.

And after winning by such a lopsided score last night, it just makes me more ticked off that we allowed the freakin' Texans to come into Arrowhead and steal a win from us last year.

Nightwish
11-21-2005, 05:09 PM
45 to 10 wasn't good enough eh?
You're ****in nuts.
Not that it probably matters, but it was 45-17, not 45-10.

shaneo69
11-21-2005, 05:10 PM
Not that it probably matters, but it was 45-17, not 45-10.

In his mind, it was 72-3.

chiefsfan1963
11-21-2005, 05:12 PM
I honestly feel Chiefs turned a corner last night. With the addition of Parker and Wilson in the gameplan plus Roaf coming back we will not be easy to beat down the stretch. AS is finally getting comfortable with LJ
as our lead RB. Our D will is getting better and stronger, hopefully we'll get Sims back in the next 2 weeks. We can only drop one more game if we want to play in the Postseason. Going 7 straight would be a surprise that no one is expecting including everyone on this board. I think we can do it!

KCChiefsMan
11-21-2005, 05:14 PM
Carr threw the ball very fast after a 3 step drop...I think we covered his passes very very well, the only thing I wasn't happy with was the return coverage

morphius
11-21-2005, 05:24 PM
only the ST performance bothered me.

Nightwish
11-21-2005, 05:25 PM
I'm still a little reserved about LJ. I know he's hot right now, but I wonder what he will be able to do against stronger rushing defenses. Critics have brought up his upright running style a number times, and I think they may have a point. However, I'm not sure what he would do if he did learn to get down lower. He would still have his strength, but he might lose some speed, and it would be unfamiliar to him for awhile. I guess we'll see what he's able to do down the stretch, since Priest is gone. He certainly shows promise, as he did last year.

kcxiv
11-21-2005, 05:31 PM
They didnt give our guys a chance to even get sacks. He was throwing 1 step drops. I never seen so many quick passes like that ever in a football game.

KChiefsQT
11-21-2005, 05:37 PM
I am not dissapointed with the outcome by all means.... but wasn't TOO happy in the third quarter. When it was 31-17 I believe.

1adam1238
11-21-2005, 05:42 PM
I still am not happy with the play calling by AS. You run the ball until they stop you. You can throw some play action in the middle of that, but when you have a back running all over the field, why get fancy?