PDA

View Full Version : Leon rids himself of an unwanted pussy, guide for the pussy encumbered!!!

Logical
11-21-2005, 11:04 PM
Leon don't like Leon's recent pussy. Pussy tweren't no fun no mo. So if yus got a pussy to be rid of here is what Leon did. Leon got himself a box with a lid. No Leon not goina suffocate dat pussy. Leon fill box with some rags cause pussy on a trip be getting cited and pizzin herself and Leon luv his car.

Leon grab zat puzzy by the nap of the necl and leave them paws hanging away so to avoid pussy scratchin. Leon places pussy in a box, Leon likes pussy in a box.:D

Leon then puts box in trunk with lid tied in place. Leon drives to far, far out in bumf*ck woods of Mizzoua (lots of such places ya know). Leon finds an isolated turn off and drives off out of sight. Then Leon opens dat trunk and gets out dat box. He then frees that pussy and scares it away from the car throwing some food out for the pussy and maybe some coyotes.;)

Leon then gets in car and returns home. No more pussy problems.

Tell Leon how you rids yourself of unwanted pussy.

jcl-kcfan2
11-21-2005, 11:05 PM
Dude, seek counseling, fast.

Dunit35
11-21-2005, 11:06 PM
Ive pretended like I've passed out before and then when she wondered to the bathroom. I took off.

Logical
11-21-2005, 11:09 PM
Dude, seek counseling, fast.
ROFL

Dunit35
11-21-2005, 11:11 PM
I have actually snuck out in the morning without waking a girl up before.

It was a real bitch because not only did I have to get out from under her (hugely gigantic fatass), but her room was a goddammed mess. It took me forever to find my clothes.

There I put something really stupid there!

Dinny Bossa Nova
11-21-2005, 11:16 PM
Gee, what in the fornication under consent from the king is going on here, fellows?

Dinny

Dunit35
11-21-2005, 11:18 PM
I have no idea, but whatever it is it itches like hell.

Logical
11-21-2005, 11:29 PM
Gee, what in the fornication under consent from the king is going on here, fellows?

DinnyJust a little sumthin, sumthin for George Blowfish

stumppy
11-21-2005, 11:37 PM
I her if you bury them up to their neck in the ground then just push a running lawnmower by them a few times they never come back.

That is, of course, if they are able to dig themselves out of the ground.
And you don't 'accidentally' run the mower over their useless heads.

If they do accidentally get wacked be sure and save their feet. There's nothing like having a lucky cats foot on your keychain.;)

Pants
11-22-2005, 12:35 AM
I have actually snuck out in the morning without waking a girl up before.

It was a real bitch because not only did I have to get out from under her (twelve dumbasses insert uncreative joke here), but her room was a goddammed mess. It took me forever to find my clothes.

Did you have to use a shovel to dig yourself out from underneath her?

SCORE!

Hammock Parties
11-22-2005, 12:38 AM
I bet that is kinda fun. Like the getaway scene in a movie.

If you can sneak out and not wake her up, you should consider moonlighting as a cat burglar.

|Zach|
11-22-2005, 12:44 AM
:hmmm:

Hammock Parties
11-22-2005, 12:44 AM
I find it hilarious you went back to the party instead of your home.

Phobia
11-22-2005, 07:26 AM
It was a real bitch because not only did I have to get out from under her (twelve dumbasses insert uncreative joke here),

How did she not wake up with the jaws of life making all that noise? Baffling.

Baby Lee
11-22-2005, 07:28 AM
There I put something really stupid there!
Funny, sounds like Endo put something stupid somewhere stupid.

Logical
11-22-2005, 07:07 PM
Members unite and rid yourself of your unwanted pussy.