PDA

View Full Version : Ben Roethlisberger

chiefsfaninNC
11-22-2005, 06:42 AM
Anyone hear any word on him? Is he week to week or has anyone heard something different? If and this is a big IF the Chiefs squeak into the playoffs, I think it will be ahead of Pittsburgh for the wild card. They have some tough games upcoming and they suck without Big Ben.

cdcox
11-22-2005, 07:53 AM
My buddy who is a Pittsburgh fan said he would play Monday. He was suited up for the Ravens game, so it looks like he should be in from hear on out, barring further injury.

ChiefsfaninPA
11-22-2005, 09:11 AM
Anyone hear any word on him? Is he week to week or has anyone heard something different? If and this is a big IF the Chiefs squeak into the playoffs, I think it will be ahead of Pittsburgh for the wild card. They have some tough games upcoming and they suck without Big Ben.

Who cares. We are not playing Pittsburgh this week, so I could care less what anyone on there teams playing status is.

Brock
11-22-2005, 09:23 AM
Who cares. We are not playing Pittsburgh this week, so I could care less what anyone on there teams playing status is.

You not only opened the thread, you posted on it. What a great way to show you don't care.

chiefsfaninNC
11-22-2005, 11:16 AM

Have you looked at the standings? Have you looked at the remaining schedules? As the thread implies we not only need to take care of our own business but we also need help to get in the post season. I am simply trying to find hope for the remainder of the season. This is not a Steelers post. Since in your rep to me you suggested I start posting on a Steelers site, I now suggest to you that you start frequenting the Charger's BB. They all seem to be brain dead over there as well.