PDA

View Full Version : I think Office Long was giving me 2 TIX while not in court

laser1972
11-22-2005, 08:34 PM
Driving home for lwork around 4 ish.. Near 350 hwy that turns into blue parkway... They used to be 2 lanes that you could turn left on, (next to this Fish restaurant), now they have built this mall type place, has a Bartons Foods, Subway, etc... Now, the 2nd lane, you could go straight and right only.. Guess i should have know better..

I am not debating this tickets, someone in front of me and behind me all went left, he pulled up in front of us, parked and pointed at us all to pill over..

Gave each of us a ticket, yes i was pretty pissed, but at least nice. When i left, he pulled me over again saying i used excessive speed in rear tires when i left. I told him he was wrong and i will fight this in court..

We were parked off to the side of the road on a gravel sidewalk, he had the right lane pretty much blocked so people were coming up fast and trying to get over fast. When i left, i might have spun somewhat trying to get back into the lane, but the gravel made them spin.. I mean its a 4 cyclinder Kia Sportage for christ sakes... It doesnt have enough power to go up hill, i doubt i could cause a burnt out..

i want to fight this ticket, is it even worth it ??.. Both are mail in tickets, but i would like to know points and if its worth it just to get the lawyer to handle it with the car mechnical excuse...

Thoughts?.. Was a crappy way to end the week since i dont work tomorrow...

Phobia
11-22-2005, 08:47 PM
Traffic jockeys are complete wastes, dude. They're fundraisers with a badge, nothing more. You should fight it as much as possible. If you can't fight it, you should pay for it to be expunged.

hypersensitiveZO6
11-22-2005, 08:48 PM
Reno 911, anyway I got a radar detector