PDA

View Full Version : Raidez, what's up wid Duds?

CarolinaChief
09-19-2000, 09:08 PM
From NFLtalk.com
. Raider TE Ricky Dudley's also doing plenty of griping, according to the San Jose Mercury News. 'Honestly, man, those are things that you are going to have to explain to me one day,'' Dudley said. 'I really don't know. I think about everything that I could have done... I look at how I practice, how I prepare myself, all those little things. I look at how I run my routes in a game. Do I clear it out when I'm supposed to? You wonder.' Dudley, who caught 1 ball for 13 yards in the Raiders' loss to Denver this weekend, is in the final year of the contract he signed as a rookie...

Sounds like Rich "the Savior" Gannon isn't getting poor Ricky the darn ball. More discontent to come....

------------------
GO PITT!

DaKCMan AP
09-19-2000, 09:13 PM
You mean that Gannon is not leading in such a way to make everyone happy? Man I completely shocked http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

The Blessed Virgin Larry
09-19-2000, 09:40 PM
If it's BAD for the Raidas, then it's GOOD for the Chiefs!

Cannibal
09-20-2000, 12:11 AM
I'd be pissed too if I were Dudley. How am I going to get my big contract if I'm not getting the ball?

Let's hope that's the way it remains...

DaWolf
09-20-2000, 07:21 AM
Touchdown PittState!!!!!!!!!!!How are the gorillas doing this year

Mark M [BornChiefs]
09-20-2000, 07:34 AM
Hey Pitt,

how about them bearcats....(I don't get it, they sucked until my SR year)

I hope Dud-ley stinks it up the rest of the year....maybe gannon got tired of him dropping balls.

CarolinaChief
09-20-2000, 11:38 PM
Pitt's doing OK, but their defense is the weakest in YEARS!!! Northwest seems to have yet another championship calliber team with a champion's heart. I wish them luck, but still hope to KILL them in the playoffs, assuming we make it!!! Our outside linebackers average about 180 lbs!!! That's horrible!!! With that size, you'd think that they could defend the pass. Oh well, we'll see!!!

------------------
GO PITT!

Boise_Chief
09-20-2000, 11:59 PM
There are far worse malcontents than Dudley. <BR>