PDA

View Full Version : Pick these 3 winners ......

ROYC75
11-23-2005, 04:07 PM
This weeks games have some potential tough matchups ...... Here are 3 of the toughest ( outside of KC vs NE ) that could go either way. Pick the winner of each and tell me why you feel they will win .

Chicago @ Tampa Bay

SD @ Wash.

Denver @ Dallas

JBucc
11-23-2005, 04:08 PM
SD, Dallas, TB

Extra Point
11-23-2005, 04:13 PM
Chi: Orton

Wash: Better Defense

Dallas: Tuna

CosmicPal
11-23-2005, 04:19 PM
Cowboys - 'cause cowboys like to ride and kill horsies.

Chargers - 'cause lightning kills more Indians per year than tobacco.

Chicago - 'cause a bear would easily kill a pirate while he's digging a hole for his treasure chest.

foxman
11-23-2005, 04:19 PM
SD, Dallas, TB

That's exactly who I chose in our office pool FWIW.

JBucc
11-23-2005, 04:20 PM
Cowboys - 'cause cowboys like to ride and kill horsies.

Chargers - 'cause lightning kills more Indians per year than tobacco.

Chicago - 'cause a bear would easily kill a pirate while he's digging a hole for his treasure chest.i never liked the scientific method

funk monkey
11-23-2005, 04:23 PM
first of all, san diego will definately win their match againt washington...even though the skins have improved over the season, they wont be able to beat the chargers. my money is also on chicago against tampa bay... i think the closest matchup would be the denver and dallas game. They both have a good record and have a chance of winning their divisons. Even though its gonns be a very close game and a high score game, dallas will come out with the win.

Bwana
11-23-2005, 04:25 PM
Chicago
SD
Denver

The magic 8 Ball told me.

Warrior5
11-23-2005, 04:30 PM
Even though its gonns be a very close game and a high score game, dallas will come out with the win.

Can you imagine the impact of that on the Chiefs players going into Sunday's game?

Sorry for the hijack; carry on.

Nzoner
11-23-2005, 04:32 PM
Bears,on the road or not Simms,Caddy and Galloway are no Delhomme Davis and Smith and except for Smith getting his yards they sacked Delhomme 8 times and held the Panthers to 3 points last week..My only concern on taking the Bears would be that Tampa's defense wins the game on a big play because Orton is nothing spectacular either.

Chargers,I'll probably get slammed for this but I say they're still the best team in the AFC West.If Oakland can win there(last week)I sure as hell think Diego can.One note though,I'd check Gates availiability before I went with them for sure as he got dinged up and remember Dallas beat them in Diego with no Gates week 1.

Cowboys,maybe the Chiefs homer in me speaking but I do not believe the donks are as good as their record indicates.I was looking over the teams they've beat and I'm not all that impressed.It should be a good game though,I'm anxious to see if Parcells stays with his two-headed running attack in JJ and Barber,as I'm hoping they can expose Denver's run D.Bottom line,I'm not betting against Parcells nor the Cowboys on Turkey Day.