PDA

View Full Version : Hogeboom...DENIED!

Deberg_1990
11-24-2005, 08:05 PM
12th person voted out of Survivor Guatemala.

jidar
11-24-2005, 08:12 PM
Let me guess, you probably watch it expecting all the survivors to die.

sedated
11-24-2005, 08:36 PM
reality TV sucks

Frazod
11-24-2005, 10:37 PM
I got stuck watching this shit at the inlaws. I hate reality TV shows.

One of the contestants must be a Chiefs fan, though - I noticed she had a KC logo on her cowboy hat. Hopefully she'll like - not that I'll see it, though.

Logical
11-24-2005, 10:40 PM
You some kind of DIPSHIT Deberg, those of us in other time zones have not seen the show yet and you ruin it with your thread header.:mad: :cuss:

funk monkey
11-24-2005, 10:53 PM
STOP WATCHING CRAPPY REALITY TV, the only reasons for tv are sports (football...basically) and FAMILY GUY...HAHA

chiefs4me
11-24-2005, 10:58 PM
I got stuck watching this shit at the inlaws. I hate reality TV shows.

One of the contestants must be a Chiefs fan, though - I noticed she had a KC logo on her cowboy hat. Hopefully she'll like - not that I'll see it, though.

her name is Dani and she is some sort of dj around the kc area, that's all I know...:D

Dunit35
11-25-2005, 12:05 AM
You some kind of DIPSHIT Deberg, those of us in other time zones have not seen the show yet and you ruin it with your thread header.:mad: :cuss:

HAHA, that sucks. Internet brawl time.

ChiefsCountry
11-25-2005, 12:11 AM
Wow, what a shitty thanksgiving for Cowgirl fans.

DawsonsCrack
11-27-2005, 01:15 AM
her name is Dani and she is some sort of dj around the kc area, that's all I know...:D
Honestly, she's becoming my dreamgirl, for a few reasons

1- She's single.
2- She has a nice caboose. even when starving.
3- Her "we miss you" video from home featured greetings from her dogs. No mushy stuff from siblings or an SO.. just happy stuff from her mutts. That rules. We'd get along, splendidly.
4- She knows about football. She recognized Gary Hogeboom...that's hardcore. She'd be able to understand me when I say dumb crap like "wow, it was raining on my bike ride today, and I got so filthy and muddy that I looked like Merrill Hoge in that 1989 Miami game".
5- She's a Chiefs fan, so I'd be able to make ridiculous wagers with her at least twice a year. Stuff like "if the Chiefs lose, then you have to do the trash for a month" or, more precisely "if the Chiefs lose you have to wash my car, nekkid, for a month".

So look me up, Dani... I'm only about a 400 mile drive, due west of KC on I-70. I can handle that commute.

beavis
11-27-2005, 01:31 AM
I think he did you a favor.

How can anyone really watch that shit?

beavis
11-27-2005, 01:32 AM

1- She's single.
3- Her "we miss you" video from home featured greetings from her dogs. No mushy stuff from siblings or an SO.. just happy stuff from her mutts. That rules. We'd get along, splendidly.
4- She knows about football. She recognized Gary Hogeboom...that's hardcore. She'd be able to understand me when I say dumb crap like "wow, it was raining on my bike ride today, and I got so filthy and muddy that I looked like Merrill Hoge in that 1989 Miami game".
5- She's a Chiefs fan, so I'd be able to make ridiculous wagers with her at least twice a year. Stuff like "if the Chiefs lose, then you have to do the trash for a month" or, more precisely "if the Chiefs lose you have to wash my car, nekkid, for a month".

So look me up, Dani... I'm only about a 400 mile drive, due west of KC on I-70. I can handle that commute.
Is this the same chick that had a Saturday morning radio show in KC? There were pics of her somewhere out there, can't remember where. And yeah, I seem to remember her being smokin' hot.

Nightwish
11-27-2005, 01:35 AM
Survivor = only show on television with less intellectual merit than Beavis & Butthead!

tk13
11-27-2005, 01:37 AM

1- She's single.

Actually from what I've read she's dating Ryan Lefebvre, radio announcer for the Royals...

beavis
11-27-2005, 01:45 AM
Survivor = only show on television with less intellectual merit than Beavis & Butthead!
:cuss:

beavis
11-27-2005, 01:46 AM
Actually from what I've read she's dating Ryan Lefebvre, radio announcer for the Royals...
I heard that one this weekend too. This gives me hope.

Troy1220
11-27-2005, 06:43 AM
Gary lives just down the road from me. Quality guy! His son played bball at our local college. To help Dani win, he told her to vote against him on Thursday night, to detach her from his alliance. He knew he was gone.

Troy

Megbert
11-27-2005, 09:20 AM
I went to high school with Danielle(Dani) she's from Tonganoxie. Her dad taught 8th grade history I beleive and her mom was a HS English teacher both of which I had. I also sneezed on Dani in a HS play. Oh the memories.

Mr. Krab
11-27-2005, 10:19 AM
12th person voted out of Survivor Guatemala.
I'm sure all the tivo people really appreciate this thread.

MOhillbilly
11-27-2005, 10:38 AM
I'm sure all the tivo people really appreciate this thread.

your a gaymo-go **** your mother.

RealSNR
11-27-2005, 10:43 AM
your a gaymo-go **** your mother.Gaymo.... hmm... I've actually never heard that before :hmmm:

Mr. Krab
11-27-2005, 10:44 AM
your a gaymo-go **** your mother.
The intelligence and maturity of your post is simply overwhelming.

MOhillbilly
11-27-2005, 10:49 AM
The intelligence and maturity of your post is simply overwhelming.

blah blah blah
you better double check the MR. part. cause your gaymoness is seepin through.

Mr. Krab
11-27-2005, 11:21 AM
gaymoness
ROFL ROFL nanny,nanny boo boo to you too. grob