PDA

View Full Version : 50 Yardline, face value for tomorrow

gblowfish
11-26-2005, 02:13 PM
The guy that sits next to me just called and he's not feeling well. He wants to sell his 2 seats and parking pass. Tix are right next to mine, Sec 119, Row 1. All he's asking is face value. These are front row seats behind the Chiefs bench. I've made some calls to some friends, but haven't heard anything yet. First one who I can get a guarantee from will get them. PM me if you're interested (and like cats...heh heh...) No brokers or scalpers. Let me know why you want them. This is a great opportunity to sit right down front for a game.

I'll also post this on the tix page. It's about 2:10pm now. G Blowfish

Skip Towne
11-26-2005, 02:16 PM
I'll give you $20.

SBK
11-26-2005, 02:43 PM
The guy that sits next to me just called and he's not feeling well. He wants to sell his 2 seats and parking pass. Tix are right next to mine, Sec 119, Row 1. All he's asking is face value. These are front row seats behind the Chiefs bench. I've made some calls to some friends, buth haven't heard anything yet. First one who I can get a guarantee from will get them. PM me if you're interested (and like cats...heh heh...) No brokers or scalpers. Let me know why you want them. This is a great opportunity to sit right down front for a game.

I'll also post this on the tix page. It's about 2:10pm now. G Blowfish

Check PM's.

gblowfish
11-26-2005, 03:15 PM
Tickets sold. Thanks guys.