PDA

View Full Version : Arrowhead Pics, Tailgate Pics, and a short video from today.

|Zach|
11-27-2005, 08:08 PM
Thought you folks would like some of this.

Below is a link to a slideshow of some pictures I got of Arrowhead. Nothing crazy but some turned out pretty well.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachishere/sets/1461325/show/

Below is a link to just a few pictures from the CP tailgate.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachishere/sets/1461436/show/

Also in this thread (if this works) should be a small video panning the stadium at the end while the Chiefs are in victory formation. Enjoy!

<embed controller="true" width="320" height="256" src="http://clips1.vimeo.com/video_files/2005/11/27/vimeo.30804.mov" autoplay="false"></embed><br><a href="http://www.vimeo.com/clip=23144"></a>

Hammock Parties
11-27-2005, 08:13 PM
Spot the loony!

KChiefsQT
11-27-2005, 08:15 PM
Cool pics.

Jenny Gump
11-27-2005, 08:37 PM
Spot the loony!

Who's the big headed freak?

Phobia
11-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Wow. That is one sexy, sex-ay gentleman in the black 37 jersey.

Saulbadguy
11-27-2005, 09:35 PM
Who's the big headed freak?
We are all big headed freaks.

KChiefsQT
11-27-2005, 09:35 PM
ROFL I was thinking the same thing.

Dave Lane
11-27-2005, 10:39 PM

Looks like some gimpy assed broken down plumber to me ROFL

Dave

keg in kc
11-27-2005, 10:43 PM
Stevie and Red Xtreme got a shitload of airtime today.

KCJake
11-27-2005, 10:56 PM
Cool pics. Make's me wish I was there!!

ChiefsOne
11-28-2005, 09:51 AM
Who's the guy on the right of Phobia, I didn't meet him?

Phobia
11-28-2005, 10:06 AM
WisChief

angel
11-28-2005, 10:10 AM
hey! I'm in two of these... well, part of me, at least... but I made it!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped me make it to a tailgating picture thread: mcan, for the ticket; phobia, for grabbing my ass; wischief, for stealing my joke; and zachkc, for taking the photos that included part of my eye... this is such a thrill, and I'm glad you all could be a part of this moment. Thank You.

KChiefsQT
11-28-2005, 10:16 AM

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped me make it to a tailgating picture thread: mcan, for the ticket; phobia, for grabbing my ass; wischief, for stealing my joke; and zachkc, for taking the photos that included part of my eye... this is such a thrill, and I'm glad you all could be a part of this moment. Thank You.

I'm telling Pink. :p :p

Dartgod
11-28-2005, 10:17 AM

Wow. Had it not been for that Dartgod guy, you would never have found the tailgate party. Yet you give him no props whatsoever. :shake:

Nzoner
11-28-2005, 10:18 AM
It was good to meet Wisc Chief and Angel,although short it was, sorry but I was back and forth between tailgate parties.

Oh and Old Town thanks for the Hank Stram bobblehead,he has a new home in the gameroom.

angel
11-28-2005, 10:19 AM
Wow. Had it not been for that Dartgod guy, you would never have found the tailgate party. Yet you give him no props whatsoever. :shake:
dude, it must have somehow deleted itself- I had a whole post dedicated to how you led us to the tailgate-- It totally vanished!

Phobia
11-28-2005, 10:19 AM
I'm telling Pink. :p :p

No, please don't. She would never forgive me.

KChiefsQT
11-28-2005, 10:20 AM
No, please don't. She would never forgive me.
Okay. Since you asked so nicely.

Phobia
11-28-2005, 10:30 AM
Heh. I also smacking Jazzzlovr on the ass and a few other random ladies at Arrowhead. I'm an ass smacker. I always have been. You come around Arrowhead and you're likely to get that ass smacked, too.

My wife knows. Heh heh.

teedubya
11-28-2005, 10:45 AM
Heh. I also smacking Jazzzlovr on the ass and a few other random ladies at Arrowhead. I'm an ass smacker. I always have been. You come around Arrowhead and you're likely to get that ass smacked, too.

My wife knows. Heh heh.

This is why most of us dont come around to your tailgate parties anymore man... I have asked you numerous times to leave my ass alone. Its not nice.

Phobia
11-28-2005, 10:49 AM
This is why most of us dont come around to your tailgate parties anymore man... I have asked you numerous times to leave my ass alone. Its not nice.

Well, you are a pretty hot lady.

HemiEd
11-28-2005, 10:51 AM
Great Pix, thanks.

Beer Note: I would rather drink a Pabst or Old Milwaukee than a Heineken. That stuff leaves an awful taste for me. :Lin:

Phobia
11-28-2005, 10:53 AM
Great Pix, thanks.

Beer Note: I would rather drink a Pabst or Old Milwaukee than a Heineken. That stuff leaves an awful taste for me. :Lin:
Yeah. That guy was actually next door to our tailgate but we all got some serious laughs at his expense.

HemiEd
11-28-2005, 11:00 AM
Yeah. That guy was actually next door to our tailgate but we all got some serious laughs at his expense.

Heh heh. Was that an "oil spout" he was insterting in that big Heineken can?

Phobia
11-28-2005, 11:01 AM
No. It was a giant hunting knife. I couldn't believe it.

We actually had a lot of good beers at our tailgate. I didn't see any products from the big 3.

WisChief
11-28-2005, 05:50 PM
...wischief, for stealing my joke; ...
Hey NOW! I could have let Matt think it was MY joke - but I gave you props! :p

ROFL That was a good one!

I may have to find a pic of lenny and tag it with "I was a QB once" as my new av.

WisChief
11-28-2005, 05:52 PM
No. It was a giant hunting knife. I couldn't believe it.

We actually had a lot of good beers at our tailgate. I didn't see any products from the big 3.

True - there was some good brews. The dude with the 20 inch gut ripper had us laughing our asses off. What a clown. ROFL

OldTownChief
11-28-2005, 06:04 PM
Oh and Old Town thanks for the Hank Stram bobblehead,he has a new home in the gameroom.

I was wondering today if you got the little guy home safely. GREAT SEATS MAN. Charli says she sorry she was feeling a little under the weather but says she'll be ready for you bastards next time.

Nzoner
11-28-2005, 07:02 PM
I was wondering today if you got the little guy home safely. GREAT SEATS MAN. Charli says she sorry she was feeling a little under the weather but says she'll be ready for you bastards next time.

For some reason I don't have much recollection from about 2:30 on but when I awoke this morning there he was.

As for the seats,I'm glad you liked them,there are numerous people who say they wouldn't like the upper Nzone without ever trying them.As for me,they're the 2nd best seats I've ever had at Arrowhead and the first was among the whine & cheesers and I'll trade that anyday for the atmosphere of the upper Nzone.

Tell Charli no problem and I say hi.

Phobia
11-28-2005, 07:07 PM
He doesn't limit himself to ladies either.

Don't turn your backs to Phil.... regardless of your sex.

That's not entirely accurate. I don't smack men unless they have a really, really nice ass.

WisChief
11-28-2005, 07:08 PM
That's not entirely accurate. I don't smack men unless they have a really, really nice ass.
Or stuff em full of ribs first.

OldTownChief
11-28-2005, 08:32 PM
For some reason I don't have much recollection from about 2:30 on but when I awoke this morning there he was.

You slept with little hank bobble head? Thats just wrong man.

Jenny Gump
11-28-2005, 09:07 PM
Heh. You come around Arrowhead and you're likely to get that ass smacked, too.

My wife knows. Heh heh.

JimNasium said you were all over him at Arrowhead. Perv.

Dartgod
11-28-2005, 09:13 PM
I'm going to have to start working out.

keg in kc
11-28-2005, 09:49 PM

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped me make it to a tailgating picture thread: mcan, for the ticket; phobia, for grabbing my ass; wischief, for stealing my joke; and zachkc, for taking the photos that included part of my eye... this is such a thrill, and I'm glad you all could be a part of this moment. Thank You.Wow, you're really hot, judging by that eye. Or, wait, is that dust on the lens? I can't tell. Well, I'm feeling good tonight, so I'll say it's your eye. Your really hot eye.