PDA

View Full Version : Chargers...

Wa-Z
11-28-2005, 12:37 AM
Yea, they won today because of LT.

Without Gates in most of the games Brees was 22/44, 215 yds, No TDs and 3 INTs. I'm sure he will be back by the time they play us but maybe he won't be at his best till then and LT won't play like he did today.

THEY WILL FALL OUT OF THE RACE!!!

Demonpenz
11-28-2005, 12:39 AM
they won the game on a coin toss

XXXshogunXXX
11-28-2005, 12:40 AM
and...for my most anticipated post everrr on this board...let me say... no

Wa-Z
11-28-2005, 12:40 AM
they won the game on a coin toss

2 40+ yd TD runs? I think LT won this for them.

BigMeatballDave
11-28-2005, 12:43 AM
and...for my most anticipated post everrr on this board...let me say... noI hope you are not making big plans for the play-offs? You may get there, but you ain't doing shit. 1 word - M-A-R-T-Y

XXXshogunXXX
11-28-2005, 12:44 AM
big plans for playoffs? 1 word.... c-h-i-e-f-s

Dunit35
11-28-2005, 12:46 AM
playoffs? 1 word.... c-h-i-e-f-s

playoffs? one word....Brees...

XXXshogunXXX
11-28-2005, 12:47 AM
what about brees... look at trent

Wa-Z
11-28-2005, 12:50 AM
what about brees... look at trent

Missing an O-line should affect a QB the way it affected Green, no QB could've played with the way our O-line was playing did you see him today?

Brees can only play when Gates can play, he was horrible before last year because he didn't have Gates, he will be bad again without Gates.

Dunit35
11-28-2005, 12:53 AM
Missing an O-line should affect a QB the way it affected Green, no QB could've played with the way our O-line was playing did you see him today?

Brees can only play when Gates can play, he was horrible before last year because he didn't have Gates, he will be bad again without Gates.

Yep, but enough of the internet smack, one word for both teams... W-I-N.

BigMeatballDave
11-28-2005, 12:54 AM
big plans for playoffs? 1 word.... c-h-i-e-f-sI'm a realist. I'll wait and see. Marty is your HC. He's the reason you are not leading the divison right now...

XXXshogunXXX
11-28-2005, 12:55 AM
iswhats green's excuse..he doesnt have gonzo? Even if Brees has a bad game...tomlinson can carry the load. And last time I checked..Gates played, and had a huge reception today in OT to setup tomlinson s winning TD.

Pants
11-28-2005, 01:00 AM
iswhats green's excuse..he doesnt have gonzo? Even if Brees has a bad game...tomlinson can carry the load. And last time I checked..Gates played, and had a huge reception today in OT to setup tomlinson s winning TD.

Hey douchebag where were you when your team was 1-15? QFT and GTFO, dumb****.

XXXshogunXXX
11-28-2005, 01:01 AM
was in high school..watching the games..same shit.. no need to throw a hissyfit, mary.

Demonpenz
11-28-2005, 01:02 AM
Hey douchebag where were you when your team was 1-15? QFT and GTFO, dumb****.

i am sure it wasn't his team then. He was probably wearing a bronco's starter jacket that season

XXXshogunXXX
11-28-2005, 01:09 AM
heh..This thread was about the present...and you guys got pissy...bringing up 1998.

Dunit35
11-28-2005, 01:14 AM
On a side note, my roomate just tried to tell me there were 52 teams in the NFL.

Son of Logical
11-28-2005, 01:45 AM
heh..This thread was about the present...and you guys got pissy...bringing up 1998.

Wow, shows what a great fan you are, try 2000. I am not getting pissy, I am just trying to be precise. If we are talking the present, and sinse you are talking Q.B.'s, how did your Q.B. do in comparison to ours today?

Miles
11-28-2005, 01:56 AM
The Skins folding in the 4th quarter for the third week in a row didn't hurt the Chargers much either.

XXXshogunXXX
11-28-2005, 02:13 AM
Wow, shows what a great fan you are, try 2000. I am not getting pissy, I am just trying to be precise. If we are talking the present, and sinse you are talking Q.B.'s, how did your Q.B. do in comparison to ours today?

wtf...why did you decide to point out one game, just because green had one of his good days... Lets try the whole season,
Brees 2438 yards 18 TDs, 8 INT.
Green 2371 yards 10 TDs 7 INT

trent is better than brees..because he did better today..against the worst rated pass defense in the league. Why didnt you bring up brees vs green when they went head to head earlier this year?...if that fails...you can always bring up the past 7 years again.

cool_brees
11-28-2005, 02:14 AM
Blah blah blah. Next week will be my one game of the year I root for the Chiefs.

The final games definitely favor SD over KC. KC has a tough stretch just like SD did at the beginning of the year. The only saving point is that they have a couple of those tough games at home.

The Denver-KC game definiely makes or breaks your season and gives hope to both KC and SD for the division title. So save the smack talk until week 16 and here's to hoping KC takes it to Denver!

BreesLightning
11-28-2005, 02:45 AM
wtf...why did you decide to point out one game, just because green had one of his good days... Lets try the whole season,
Brees 2438 yards 18 TDs, 8 INT.
Green 2371 yards 10 TDs 7 INT

trent is better than brees..because he did better today..against the worst rated pass defense in the league. Why didnt you bring up brees vs green when they went head to head earlier this year?...if that fails...you can always bring up the past 7 years again.

Can you say OWNED?

keg in kc
11-28-2005, 02:48 AM
The final games definitely favor SD over KC. KC has a tough stretch just like SD did at the beginning of the year. The only saving point is that they have a couple of those tough games at home.You finish at Indy, at KC and home vs. Denver. That's brutal, regardless of what you do at home against Oakland and Miami.

tk13
11-28-2005, 02:58 AM
Yeah, given the choice, I think I'd take our schedule over San Diego's. We play 4 of the last 6 at home, get Denver and SD in the 2nd game of a 2 game road trip for both... and the road games are out of conference.

htismaqe
11-28-2005, 08:46 AM
Yeah, given the choice, I think I'd take our schedule over San Diego's. We play 4 of the last 6 at home, get Denver and SD in the 2nd game of a 2 game road trip for both... and the road games are out of conference.

Yep.

It's not always who you play, but when and where you play them.

BreesLightning
11-28-2005, 08:51 AM
Yep.

It's not always who you play, but when and where you play them.

Yup, luckily we caught the Buffalo Bills on their downward slide from the week before.

Garcia Bronco
11-28-2005, 09:05 AM
Yea, they won today because of LT.

Without Gates in most of the games Brees was 22/44, 215 yds, No TDs and 3 INTs. I'm sure he will be back by the time they play us but maybe he won't be at his best till then and LT won't play like he did today.

THEY WILL FALL OUT OF THE RACE!!!

Gates was int he game all day. He just got shut down.

HemiEd
11-28-2005, 09:10 AM
The Skins folding in the 4th quarter for the third week in a row didn't hurt the Chargers much either.

Yep, they outfolded the bolts, bastards! :cuss:

cool_brees
11-28-2005, 11:09 AM
You finish at Indy, at KC and home vs. Denver. That's brutal, regardless of what you do at home against Oakland and Miami.

True, but it's probably not going to mean much as far as the division title goes unless KC beats Denver this week because the only teams I see possibly beating Denver are KC and SD.

I think the Chargers match up well against Indy... possibly matching up the best against them on their remaining schedule. The only downside is that it's in their house like it was last year and we were a hair away from beating them last year. Having KC and Denver as the final two games is great because it allows you to control your own destiny.

As far as the wild card goes, it's too tough to say because so many things can happen and change. Leftwich is out for a while so Jacksonville may slide but Garrard appears to be no scrub. Pittsburgh has a tough stretch of games coming up.

Anyway, go Chiefs this weekend. Even if we fold down the stretch, I'd rather see KC take the division than Denver.