PDA

View Full Version : I'll Take Any Kind Of Win!

petegz28
11-28-2005, 12:56 PM
I don't care if we kick 9 field goals every game and never score a touchdown if we win.

Some people are getting bent out of shape. I don't give a crap how we win as long as at the end of the game we have more points than the other team.

mac58
11-28-2005, 12:57 PM
i think our offense looked real good yeah we couldnt punch it in but we didnt have too.

Warrior5
11-28-2005, 01:36 PM
I don't care if we kick 9 field goals every game and never score a touchdown if we win.

Some people are getting bent out of shape. I don't give a crap how we win as long as at the end of the game we have more points than the other team.

Agree with the win part.

The point folks are making is that getting into the red zone that many times only to put FGs on the scoreboard probably ain't gonna cut it against a team like the Donks. We'll need 7s, not 3s.

Bob Dole
11-28-2005, 01:38 PM
i think our offense looked real good yeah we couldnt punch it in but we didnt have too.

You just gave Bob Dole a headache.

Please stop.

Calcountry
11-28-2005, 02:23 PM
Agree with the win part.

The point folks are making is that getting into the red zone that many times only to put FGs on the scoreboard probably ain't gonna cut it against a team like the Donks. We'll need 7s, not 3s.7's didn't even cut it against the Colts in 03 playoffs. What we need is a Defense that can keep getting us the ball like they did yesterday. The rest takes care of itself.

3 points, is better than a punt.

Calcountry
11-28-2005, 03:07 PM
You just gave Bob Dole a headache.

Please stop.ROFLBob Dole has been missed. Bob Dole should post more often. Why doesn't Bob Dole post more often?

Dunit35
11-28-2005, 03:09 PM
Yep, me too. A win is a win. It wasnt one of those score shows that we dominated games, but if a person watched it they knew that we dominated.

HemiEd
11-28-2005, 03:25 PM
I am concerned with out inability to score TDs at the rate I have become accustomed to.