PDA

View Full Version : Fan arrests

Scaga
11-29-2005, 08:53 AM
Found this little gem.
Thought you all might find it humorous too.

http://blogs.kansascity.com/crime_scene/2005/11/chiefs_fans_ain.html

Saulbadguy
11-29-2005, 08:58 AM
I'm sure more people get arrested when we lose at home.

JohninGpt
11-29-2005, 09:03 AM
I'm sure more people get arrested when we lose at home.
Yep, 10 arrests at the Eagles game. Losing must make the police grumpy.

kc rush
11-29-2005, 11:08 AM
Yep, 10 arrests at the Eagles game. Losing must make the police grumpy.

That plus there were a lot of freaking irritating eagle fans at that game, and they all sat together.

JohninGpt
11-29-2005, 11:14 AM
That plus there were a lot of freaking irritating eagle fans at that game, and they all sat together.
Yes, and I'm sure that our fellow Chiefs fans did nothing but offer the Eagles fans polite congratulations as they filed out of the stadium in an orderly fashion. Losing home fans can be pretty damn obnoxious.

kc rush
11-29-2005, 11:31 AM
Yes, and I'm sure that our fellow Chiefs fans did nothing but offer the Eagles fans polite congratulations as they filed out of the stadium in an orderly fashion. Losing home fans can be pretty damn obnoxious.

I'm not saying that it wasn't Chiefs fans. In fact, a guy that sits a couple of rows in front of me went up into the Eagles crowd and started picking fights.

I'm saying that when you have a large group of obnoxious fans from the other team taunting, there are going to be problems.

JohninGpt
11-29-2005, 11:35 AM
I'm not saying that it wasn't Chiefs fans. In fact, a guy that sits a couple of rows in front of me went up into the Eagles crowd and started picking fights.

I'm saying that when you have a large group of obnoxious fans from the other team taunting, there are going to be problems.
Yes there will.

chief52
11-29-2005, 11:42 AM

In all fairness, I did walk up to a group of Eagle fans and offer them polite congratulations. I saw them at Jack Stack Saturday night. They were there for a good meal and a good time. They were totally embarrassed by a bunch of loud Eagle fans in there singing the fight saw and just totally interrupting everyone's meal. Talked to them at the bar and they basically attempted to apologize.

They were classy fans and fortunately I bumped in to them on the way out. Thy were very appreciative when I came over to offer them my congrats!

JohninGpt
11-29-2005, 11:48 AM
In all fairness, I did walk up to a group of Eagle fans and offer them polite congratulations. I saw them at Jack Stack Saturday night. They were there for a good meal and a good time. They were totally embarrassed by a bunch of loud Eagle fans in there singing the fight saw and just totally interrupting everyone's meal. Talked to them at the bar and they basically attempted to apologize.

They were classy fans and fortunately I bumped in to them on the way out. Thy were very appreciative when I came over to offer them my congrats!
I'm sure other folks did too. But you know how these things start, the opposing fan yells "Haha, we kicked your butts!", then someone from the home crowd answers "yeah, well I screwed your mother!", then it just goes downhill from there.

chief52
11-29-2005, 12:19 PM
I'm sure other folks did too. But you know how these things start, the opposing fan yells "Haha, we kicked your butts!", then someone from the home crowd answers "yeah, well I screwed your mother!", then it just goes downhill from there.

Yes, I totally understand what you mean. I am sure the obnoxious fans I saw Saturday night would have been nearly impossible to handle in Arrowhead as the Chiefs snatched defeat out of the hands of victory. I am also sure that Eagle fans the just wore their colors and behaved with class were given a ration of sh@t they did not deserve by drunk, irate fans.

Unfortunately things are not getting any better, but I can guarantee you KC is much, much friendlier than San Francisco or the what I would guess is the nastiest stadium in sports...Oakland.

jynni
11-29-2005, 01:07 PM
We had a couple of obnoxious Iggles fans in our section. Even when we were kicking their asses they were awful.

Someone finally had enough of it about halfway through the third quarter and told them to quit acting like "white trash ass holes". Several others chimed in with their displeasure. Amazingly they shut up and went somewhere else for the rest of the game.

Last year after the Christmas day Raider game I saw at least three fights (one really big one involving at least twenty people) in the parking lot after the game. One guy in a big Raider coat got pavement tackled by KCPD.

It was to be expected though - that was a rowdy crowd at that game.

KingPriest2
11-29-2005, 01:13 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=129941