PDA

View Full Version : Donkeys to smash Chiefs...and TAKE THE KEYS TO YOUR CRIB

Garcia Bronco
11-30-2005, 12:11 PM
The Broncos are about to pull out a win in KC in December. And no hard feelings when we end your season...and take your keys. The Broncos score 7 TD's...Tynes is the man with 4 3-pointers

Broncos 49
Chiefs 12

:p

Phobia
11-30-2005, 12:12 PM
That sounds an awful lot like the last December Arrowhead score. I'm in.

jidar
11-30-2005, 12:13 PM
I agree. The Broncos are the best team the NFL has seen a long while, they are going to absolutely murder the Chiefs.
After the game Green will retire in disgust and Larry Johnson will force Peterson to cut him so he can sign with the Broncos.

Broncos 103
Chiefs 0

Garcia Bronco
11-30-2005, 12:14 PM
Give me room...as I bring out the broom.

Ebolapox
11-30-2005, 12:14 PM
naw

broncos 999
chiefs -66

-EB-

Braincase
11-30-2005, 12:15 PM
I agree. The Broncos are the best team the NFL has seen a long while, they are going to absolutely murder the Chiefs.
After the game Green will retire in disgust and Larry Johnson will force Peterson to cut him so he can sign with the Broncos.

Broncos 103
Chiefs 0

You forgot about spontaneous heart-attacks by Vermeil, Cunningham, Saunders, followed by Mike Shanahan coming over and urinating on their corpses.

Garcia Bronco
sweep...sweep...

I'll be out and about until Friday with limited access...but I wanted you folks to know how I feel. :)

Rausch
Give me room...as I bring out the broom.

You'll need it.

By halftime the honey-do's will seem more entertaining to you...

Garcia Bronco
11-30-2005, 12:16 PM
If you guys want to use Arrowhead after this sunday....see me...I'll have the keys.

WilliamTheIrish
11-30-2005, 12:17 PM
Yes.

Tatum Bell, forever known as "Orange" Grange runs for 12 TD's....

chiefs4me
11-30-2005, 12:19 PM
If you guys want to use Arrowhead after this sunday....see me...I'll have the keys.

:rolleyes:

Sully
11-30-2005, 12:20 PM
We should lose by more than that.

RedandGold
...and Rod Smith has 30 receptions for 600 yards!!!!

HemiEd
You'll need it.

By halftime the honey-do's will seem more entertaining to you...

That should end this thread, any other response is for second place. ROFL

nmt1
11-30-2005, 12:21 PM
Hey, GB, what's up? The Donks may beat the Chiefs but at least Miami pissed in VT's Cheerio's, huh?

Garcia Bronco
11-30-2005, 12:22 PM

It is the career day defense after all. :)

Iowanian
11-30-2005, 12:22 PM
Gawd himself couldn't sink Denver at Arrowhead as long as Jake Plummer is rowing that boat.

Denver- eleventy thousand
KC-1

KC's offense will never find a hole in that defense either.

Garcia Bronco
11-30-2005, 12:23 PM
Hey, GB, what's up? The Donks may beat the Chiefs but at least Miami pissed in VT's Cheerio's, huh?

LOL....yeah...we ended up in the same spot though.

Sure-Oz
11-30-2005, 12:24 PM
haha 49-12 lol u crack me up dude

WisChief
11-30-2005, 12:26 PM

You like that smilie don't you?

Garcia Bronco
11-30-2005, 12:27 PM

when is a woman not rolling her eyes.

nmt1
11-30-2005, 12:27 PM
LOL....yeah...we ended up in the same spot though.

Looks like you guys will skate in the ACC Championship game though. Better send a Christmas card to the Yellow Jackets.

luv
11-30-2005, 12:28 PM
Let's not get off the subject. Keep talking smack about the teams, and leave the women out of it. :)

Garcia Bronco
11-30-2005, 12:30 PM
Looks like you guys will skate in the ACC Championship game though. Better send a Christmas card to the Yellow Jackets.

I bought one a beer...:)...I bet FSU beats us though...oh well...

Garcia Bronco
Let's not get off the subject. Keep talking smack about the teams, and leave the women out of it. :)

:)

nmt1

FSU blows. Lost to both VA and UNC.

WisChief
11-30-2005, 12:31 PM

Trudat, but this one needs to learn some typing skills, instead of just point and click.

Rausch
11-30-2005, 12:31 PM

They ****ing better. This year has been a big letdown...

Garcia Bronco
11-30-2005, 12:32 PM
They ****ing better. This year has been a big letdown...

MORTAL COMBAT!!!

(que the techno music)

Rausch
FSU blows. Lost to both VA and UNC.

Careful with that axe Eugene...

WisChief

See how that's done C4M?

Donger
11-30-2005, 12:35 PM
See how that's done C4M?

No, it won't. It's incapable of learning.

nmt1
11-30-2005, 12:36 PM
Careful with that axe Eugene...

Nothing like seeing the Seminals lose in Charlottesville on the 10 year anniversery of their first ACC loss. Go Hoos!!!

Mark M
11-30-2005, 12:38 PM
Didn't you try to pull this shit last year, right before the second KC/Den game?

Silly donkey ...

MM
~~:shake: :D

InChiefsHeaven
11-30-2005, 12:44 PM
It'll be a repeat....

...of LAST December...

Donx prepare for the pain...45-17 Chiefs...y'all will be looking like the Texans and shit...

Alton deFlat
11-30-2005, 12:54 PM

...and then he goes home and pounds on his girlfriend/wife/live-in again.

Mr. Kotter
11-30-2005, 01:04 PM
You are right, the Donks will roll over us at Arrowhead in Decemeber.....yup; just too many horses. :rolleyes:

Unless the Donkey's win the Superbowl this year, it will have been a colossal failure. :)

KCTitus
11-30-2005, 01:16 PM
Nice work, Garcia, but wasnt it supposed to be the other way around?

chiefs4me
11-30-2005, 05:26 PM

It's mine all mine.......ROFL

angryllama
11-30-2005, 05:33 PM
I have always thought that that "karma" junk was rediculous...

Broncos 31
Chiefs 17

chiefs4me
11-30-2005, 05:34 PM
Trudat, but this one needs to learn some typing skills, instead of just point and click.

Why??? Because you say so..:rolleyes: I think a single smiley can get the point across very well...:evil:

chiefs4me
11-30-2005, 05:35 PM
No, it won't. It's incapable of learning.

Thank You Dr. Donger....:rolleyes:

Baby Lee
11-30-2005, 05:40 PM
Maybe you should consider taking care of her needs every once in a while.

RealSNR
11-30-2005, 05:41 PM
If you guys want to use Arrowhead after this sunday....see me...I'll have the keys.Since when do the Denver Broncos give their victory trophy to a fan?

Oh, and the Denver defense looks tough. That defense line is like 4 Jared Allens, except better!

Denver 99
Kansas City 3

You won't see my face after this game

kcfanXIII
11-30-2005, 05:44 PM
The Broncos are about to pull out a win in KC in December. And no hard feelings when we end your season...and take your keys. The Broncos score 7 TD's...Tynes is the man with 4 3-pointers

Broncos 49
Chiefs 12

:p
lmao @ broncos scoring 49 against the chiefs. where do these jack offs come from? even when the defense was at its lowest point in the past five years, you have failed to hang that many on kc, let alone in kc. i hope johnson, or allen, or even better, benny sapp on a nickel back blitz, breaks plummer's jaw.
this has been boiling inside, and after i let it out about the raiders and their fans i felt much better. i hate you bronco fan. i hate you. never met one of you c@ck $Vcker$ i liked. so go back to your wine and cheese denver msg boards, and tell them the spirit of DT is going to be at arrowhead, and he'll be waiting on that bootleg to break plummer in to two.

Donger
11-30-2005, 05:44 PM
Thank You Dr. Donger....:rolleyes:

You're welcome, pinhead. How's your mother?

SPchief
11-30-2005, 05:47 PM
lmao @ broncos scoring 49 against the chiefs. where do these jack offs come from? even when the defense was at its lowest point in the past five years, you have failed to hang that many on kc, let alone in kc. i hope johnson, or allen, or even better, benny sapp on a nickel back blitz, breaks plummer's jaw.
this has been boiling inside, and after i let it out about the raiders and their fans i felt much better. i hate you bronco fan. i hate you. never met one of you c@ck $Vcker$ i liked. so go back to your wine and cheese denver msg boards, and tell them the spirit of DT is going to be at arrowhead, and he'll be waiting on that bootleg to break plummer in to two.

You must be new.

Welcome to the planet

btw

Broncos 1264
Chiefs 4

chiefs4me
11-30-2005, 05:50 PM

PBJ

Garcia Bronco
11-30-2005, 05:51 PM
Nice work, Garcia, but wasnt it supposed to be the other way around?

Not this time.

Garcia Bronco
11-30-2005, 05:53 PM

We have a winner!!!!!!

grandllama
11-30-2005, 05:53 PM
I have always thought that that "karma" junk was rediculous...

Broncos 31
Chiefs 17

This board ain't big enough for two llamas.... buzz off

BigChiefFan
11-30-2005, 05:54 PM
LJ is going to be pissed off and he's ready to run through the scam ass defense you call your team. Get ready, because the Chiefs are up to the task of humiliating the Denver Dorkos and exposing them as the fraud that they really are. We'll be more than ready.

BigChiefFan
11-30-2005, 05:54 PM
This board ain't big enough for two llamas.... buzz offLlama fight. ROFL

kcfanXIII
11-30-2005, 05:55 PM
plummer is just too overrated to have any faith in. do bronco fans not remember he fliped off the fans last year. i think if a chiefs player did that he would have been run out of town in a week. now they're all acting like he's a god or something. just remember, plummer will show his true colors, and will implode before you win a championship. besides, kc has to at least play spoiler to indy, in indy. its our destiny.
by the way, i am new to this board but i've been a chiefs fan as long as i can remember.

KCinNY
11-30-2005, 06:00 PM
plummer is just too overrated to have any faith in. do bronco fans not remember he fliped off the fans last year. i think if a chiefs player did that he would have been run out of town in a week. now they're all acting like he's a god or something. just remember, plummer will show his true colors, and will implode before you win a championship. besides, kc has to at least play spoiler to indy, in indy. its our destiny.
by the way, i am new to this board but i've been a chiefs fan as long as i can remember.

Welcome to the Planet.

Broncos 77

Chiefs 3

kcfanXIII
11-30-2005, 06:04 PM
no faith;
den 17
kc 29

Garcia Bronco
11-30-2005, 06:10 PM

LOL....for a while some time back I thought you two were the same person.

angryllama
11-30-2005, 06:17 PM

how did you get your name?

kcfanXIII
11-30-2005, 06:19 PM
invesco field would make a great place for a mass grave. when jake the snake implodes, all the bronco fans could just go there and commit suicide, than we can just bury you all at once. the world would be better off.

Garcia Bronco
11-30-2005, 06:23 PM
invesco field would make a great place for a mass grave. when jake the snake implodes, all the bronco fans could just go there and commit suicide, than we can just bury you all at once. the world would be better off.

keep'em comin...

angryllama
11-30-2005, 06:25 PM
keep'em comin...

If only they would have taken advantage of their chance early in the season to contribute to an implosion.

Garcia Bronco
11-30-2005, 06:26 PM
If only they would have taken advantage of their chance early in the season to contribute to an implosion.

They didn't even score a Touch Down...I'm not counting the one that loser Lenny Walls let by.

keg in kc
11-30-2005, 06:31 PM
Now why would you karma bomb your team like this, Garcia? You know better than that...

CosmicPal
11-30-2005, 06:36 PM
He's an angry hippie

Skip Towne
11-30-2005, 06:50 PM
It's mine all mine.......ROFL
This is mine :skip:

Bwana
11-30-2005, 06:53 PM

You know where you can stick those keys, right Garcia? :D

Calcountry
11-30-2005, 07:01 PM
Gawd himself couldn't sink Denver at Arrowhead as long as Jake Plummer is rowing that boat.

Denver- eleventy thousand
KC-1

KC's offense will never find a hole in that defense either.Yes, Denver gets 1000+ yards of total offense, and the Chiefs go 3 and out the whole game, except for the 4 turnovers on first down. Each play goes backward to net them -185 yards of total offense, plus 20 penalties totaling 285 yards.

Denver, no penalties, no turnovers and no punts.

carlos3652
11-30-2005, 09:34 PM
Game Over... they should just forfeit now and get it over with... at least we wouldnt have to watch it at arrowhead this week.

Broncos 69
Chiefs 12

Scanlon kicks all 4 fg's after he break tynes legs for missing a 20 yarder in the first qt...

carlos3652
11-30-2005, 09:36 PM

n00b :p Welcome to the Planet... :clap:

Redcoats58
11-30-2005, 09:48 PM
I'm glad nobody has overreacted to this thread yet. ROFL

Denver 99 (was higher but the scoreboard goes on the fritz and can't keep track)
KC 2 (We actually get a safety when Jake tries to throw a left handed pass)

WisChief
11-30-2005, 10:12 PM
Why??? Because you say so..:rolleyes: I think a single smiley can get the point across very well...:evil:

Yes because I say so. Should there be another reason? :moon:

chefsos
11-30-2005, 10:41 PM
Denver-0*
Kansas City-0

It's survival of the fittest in the NFL, but nobody survives this one, as Carl's freshly plowed field swallows up players and fans alike. Even Arrowhead itself.

*Denver wins by forfeit.

Donkeys begin the rebuilding by re-signing Lenny Walls.

Extra Point
11-30-2005, 10:47 PM
Tynes will kick four thru the uprights, alright.

Chiefs 28
Broncos 10

Hammock Parties
11-30-2005, 10:51 PM
Put your ass where your mouth is, Garcia!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130120

Crush
11-30-2005, 11:06 PM
Denver oo
Kansas City -oo

The mother of all thrashings.

philfree
12-01-2005, 01:50 AM
Has Plummer ever been involved in a win at Arrowhead? He won't get one this week either. I have a feeling that his INT% is about to go up a little.

PhilFree:arrow:

Garcia Bronco
12-02-2005, 03:40 PM
one more time before the weekend....

LOVE THE DONKEYS

Hammock Parties
12-02-2005, 03:40 PM
C'mon Garcia...avatar bet?

Garcia Bronco
12-02-2005, 03:44 PM
C'mon Garcia...avatar bet?

Like I said in the personal message I sent you...this ava changes when we get the keys...I've had it since you got your keys back...it's will only be replaced....with the Keys to Arrowhead. Sorry brother....enjoy the game.

StcChief
12-02-2005, 03:45 PM
Got this tidbit from yahoo sports.....
Question about starting Plummer/Farve in FFL.

I'm not thrilled with either Plummer or Favre this
week, as both face tough road matchups. Plummer goes
against a Chiefs D that looks enticing on paper (240
passing yards and 1.73 TDs per game), but plays well
at home. The Chiefs have won 15 straight home games in
December and have played better ball of late on
defense (four picks of Tom Brady a week ago). Kansas
City is strong against the run, and that'll allow the
defensive line led by Jared Allen to get after
Plummer. The streak of interception-less games is
over, and a new streak begins with multiple turnovers
this week in KC.

As for Favre, he'll have a rough day in the cold and
windy conditions against the top-ranked Bears defense.
His dominance over the Bears is a thing of the past,
and his performances the past five weeks are difficult
to overlook. Favre has thrown multiple TD passes in
only one of his past five games, and hasn't found any
consistency in the receiving corps behind Donald
Driver. I believe his era of dominance over the Bears
ends this week.

Rain Man
12-02-2005, 03:55 PM
I'm enormously bummed. I've got to be on a business call at 5:00 MST. The game goes from about 2:15 to 5:15 here, so I'm going to miss the end of it, and won't get to see Todd Collins come in to protect the lead.

StcChief
12-02-2005, 04:01 PM
Got this tidbit from yahoo sports.....
Question about starting Plummer/Farve in FFL.

I'm not thrilled with either Plummer or Favre this
week, as both face tough road matchups. Plummer goes
against a Chiefs D that looks enticing on paper (240
passing yards and 1.73 TDs per game), but plays well
at home. The Chiefs have won 15 straight home games in
December and have played better ball of late on
defense (four picks of Tom Brady a week ago). Kansas
City is strong against the run, and that'll allow the
defensive line led by Jared Allen to get after
Plummer. The streak of interception-less games is
over, and a new streak begins with multiple turnovers
this week in KC.

As for Favre, he'll have a rough day in the cold and
windy conditions against the top-ranked Bears defense.
His dominance over the Bears is a thing of the past,
and his performances the past five weeks are difficult
to overlook. Favre has thrown multiple TD passes in
only one of his past five games, and hasn't found any
consistency in the receiving corps behind Donald
Driver. I believe his era of dominance over the Bears
ends this week.

Garcia Bronco
12-02-2005, 05:50 PM
I'm enormously bummed. I've got to be on a business call at 5:00 MST. The game goes from about 2:15 to 5:15 here, so I'm going to miss the end of it, and won't get to see Todd Collins come in to protect the lead.

LMAO...you don't have to work. :)

Mr. Kotter
12-02-2005, 05:56 PM

LOVE THE DONKEYS

Beastiality is illegal, Sicko.

Donger
12-02-2005, 05:58 PM

Not in Washington state.

Garcia Bronco
12-02-2005, 06:41 PM

:banghead:

chiefs4me
12-02-2005, 06:49 PM
This is mine :skip:

:banghead:

chiefs4me
12-02-2005, 06:52 PM

LOVE THE DONKEYS

Ten more times before the weekend...ROFL

Love those chiefs...PBJ

Garcia Bronco
12-02-2005, 09:21 PM
I think I'm gonna get my Sunday jinx on....where is my red and yellow shirt?

Mr. Kotter
12-02-2005, 09:22 PM
Not in Washington state.

Must not be in Oregon, either. heh.

SLAG
12-02-2005, 11:07 PM
I think I'm gonna get my Sunday jinx on....where is my red and yellow shirt?

You would'nt

Dont you Dare.....

Garcia Bronco
12-03-2005, 10:32 AM
You would'nt

Dont you Dare.....

Here it is...It's red, yellow, has the number 63, and says 'Lanier" on the back...

ROFL

SLAG
12-03-2005, 11:36 AM
Here it is...It's red, yellow, has the number 63, and says 'Lanier" on the back...

ROFL

BAN HIM!! :cuss:

stevieray
12-03-2005, 11:47 AM

ROFL
you don the colors, you're a Chiefs fan.

RNR
12-03-2005, 11:49 AM
you don the colors, you're a Chiefs fan.
Not when it is because you lost a bet! I have worn a Chiefs hat under protest!

stevieray
12-03-2005, 11:50 AM
Not when it is because you lost a bet! I have worn a Chiefs hat under protest!

deep down you know you want to.... ROFL

sorry i missed you this morning... :(

SLAG
12-03-2005, 11:50 AM

You going to B'Dubs?

stevieray
12-03-2005, 11:52 AM
You going to B'Dubs?

not this time...my wife and I are going to the Hyatt to celebrate our wedding anniversary...

RNR
12-03-2005, 11:52 AM

Not! Happy anniversary and enjoy yourself!

SLAG
12-03-2005, 11:53 AM
not this time...my wife and I are going to the Hyatt to celebrate our wedding anniversary...

Congrats.. :clap:

Is that the Lucky Lady in your Avatar?

stevieray
12-03-2005, 11:56 AM
Congrats.. :clap:

Is that the Lucky Lady in your Avatar?

yup. thank you.

RedNFeisty
My boss is a Donks fan. On the front of his truck he dons a Bronco lisence plate that he will have to trade out for an arrowhead when the Chiefs win this weekend. I am tired of looking at that damn thing when I look out the door of my office when he is parked in front of it.

:hail: TO KICKING THE DONKS ASSES!!

stevieray
Not! Happy anniversary and enjoy yourself!

thanks, jeff....hope this finds you doing well.

Coochie liquor
04-05-2022, 07:43 PM
Any word on when the Chiefs are supposed to return the keys to Brokeback Mountain at Pile High??

displacedinMN
04-05-2022, 07:55 PM
holy shit-where did you find this thread?

Bump
04-05-2022, 08:29 PM
lol, where we at on the streak? a Baker's dozen? 14? I lost count

Stryker
04-05-2022, 08:32 PM
You lose 31 to 27! :thumb:

TLO
04-05-2022, 09:06 PM
What a bump!!!

scho63
04-06-2022, 07:16 AM
I'm not normally a fan of bumping old threads but Coochie Liquor just did a mic drop! :clap:

Garcia Bronco
04-06-2022, 07:45 AM
holy shit-where did you find this thread?

There are many of them if one looks. :)

Mile High Mania
04-06-2022, 08:24 AM
There are many of them if one looks. :)

There's a lot of gold going back 17 years...

Garcia Bronco
04-06-2022, 09:54 AM
There's a lot of gold going back 17 years...

I did notice that he didn't bump the reverse curse mojo threads.

ROYC75
04-06-2022, 11:25 AM
Any word on when the Chiefs are supposed to return the keys to Brokeback Mountain at Pile High??

I do believe this quote should kill any notion of this thread getting traction again!

Rainbarrel
04-06-2022, 07:38 PM
Bolles smash dick in dog crate