PDA

View Full Version : Donkey fans...here's your chance to get a piece of GoChiefs

Hammock Parties
11-30-2005, 08:00 PM
I'll put my sig and/or avatar on the line for this weekend's game. Straight up.

Winner gets control of the loser's until the end of the season.

Who's game?

ChiefsfaninPA
11-30-2005, 08:05 PM
Where are all the Donk fans at now.

Hammock Parties
11-30-2005, 08:11 PM
Where are all the Donk fans at now.

TJ copped out in PMs. I'm hoping to draw MHM.

Mile High Mania
11-30-2005, 09:16 PM
This is pretty lame...

stevieray
11-30-2005, 09:17 PM
This is pretty lame...

ya think?

Hammock Parties
11-30-2005, 09:17 PM
This is pretty lame...

Mile High Mania
11-30-2005, 09:18 PM
Yeah, sig and avatar bets are pretty gay... bottom line.

Mile High Mania
11-30-2005, 09:23 PM
I think a better bet would be KC wins... you ask a girl out on a date, KC loses and you ask a guy out on a date.

Either way you need to get laid and achieve some type of normalcy... and in a weird way, you accomplish something.

Hammock Parties
11-30-2005, 09:25 PM
Yeah, sig and avatar bets are pretty gay... bottom line.

Sounds like you're pretty gay, then.

Mile High Mania
11-30-2005, 09:27 PM
Sounds like you're pretty gay, then.

Solid comeback ... I will stop questioning why people think you're kicking ass on the Mane.

Hammock Parties
11-30-2005, 09:29 PM
I guess that leaves Garcia Bronco....are you gay, too, my friend?

Mile High Mania
11-30-2005, 09:30 PM
I guess that leaves Garcia Bronco....are you gay, too, my friend?

Nice ... already working on the piece of the bet that I suggested for you should KC lose on Sunday. Good for you. :clap:

Dunit35
11-30-2005, 09:32 PM
I think its a good idea, GoChiefs. :)

Hammock Parties
11-30-2005, 09:33 PM
MHM must think Denver's going to lose....why bet on a sure thing?

Mile High Mania
11-30-2005, 09:35 PM
I have been a part of this site forever and have never taken part in any bets, so this shouldn't be a shock. Plus, if I were a betting man... I wouldn't bet on any game @ Arrowhead.

stevieray
11-30-2005, 09:38 PM
I have been a part of this site forever and have never taken part in any bets, so this shouldn't be a shock. Plus, if I were a betting man... I wouldn't bet on any game @ Arrowhead.

That's some serious discipline, with getting a chance at a piece of gochiefs and all.

don't you know he's the nemesis of the mane?

seriously.

Mile High Mania
11-30-2005, 09:40 PM
Tha'ts some serious discipline, with getting a chance at a piece of gochiefs and all.

don't you know he's the nemesis of the mane?

GoBobChief is a legend in his own mind... sounds like SNR is fond of him. Plus, getting a piece of gochiefs requires a shot soon afterwards. I don't like needles.

I hope you guys enjoy the game ... at least it shouldn't be -50 degrees like it was last year. Dear gawd that was cold.

Psyko Tek
11-30-2005, 11:13 PM
I'ld worry 'bout MHM's date bet
he sounds pretty willing

once you go donkey you never go back

Hoofbeats
11-30-2005, 11:58 PM
I'll put my sig and/or avatar on the line for this weekend's game. Straight up.

Winner gets control of the loser's until the end of the season.

Who's game?
Avatars are lame...which is why I don't have one. But I'll take Boob's bet...and if the Broncs win Boob/gaychiefs bugs outta the mane till next years 1st Den/KC meeting and if the Chiefs win I'll stay outta here for the same length of time.

Deal? :thumb:

Hammock Parties
11-30-2005, 11:59 PM
Avatars are lame...which is why I don't have one. But I'll take Boob's bet...and if the Broncs win Boob/gaychiefs bugs outta the mane till next years 1st Den/KC meeting and if the Chiefs win I'll stay outta here for the same length of time.

Deal? :thumb:

Nope...I don't deal with n00bs. You'll probably disappear anyway.

Hoofbeats
12-01-2005, 12:02 AM
Nope...I don't deal with n00bs. You'll probably disappear anyway.
I'm not a noob sucker...I've been on these boards since '97. I think you're scared you'll lose your psychological security blanket and have to go back on the needle.

Hammock Parties
12-01-2005, 12:03 AM
I'm not a noob sucker...I've been on these boards since '97. I think you're scared you'll lose your psychological security blanket and have to go back on the needle.

You're a noob. You have 30 posts.

Hell, you thought this board was around in 1997. You're a noob! ROFL

Hoofbeats
12-01-2005, 12:08 AM

Hell, you thought this board was around in 1997. You're a noob! ROFL
I have 30 posts as Hoofbeats. I posted on the old KC Star a bit but hung out since '97 on the DPO and the RMN

handles: evilgenius, cyberbat, footstepsfrom#27, 2 or 3 I've forgotten...unlike you I'm not enamored with how many posts I can rack up. Admit it; you're backin' down.

Halfcan
12-01-2005, 12:09 AM
lol I think he meant he has liked football since 97.

Hammock Parties
12-01-2005, 12:14 AM
I have 30 posts as Hoofbeats. I posted on the old KC Star a bit but hung out since '97 on the DPO and the RMN

hanldes: evilgenius, cyberbat, footstepsfrom#27, 2 or 3 I've forgotten...unlike you I'm not enamored with how many posts I can rack up. Admit it; you're backin' down.

Sorry, there's no guarantee you're going to stick around. That's why I initially sought MHM. He has credibility.

Hoofbeats
12-01-2005, 12:15 AM
lol I think he meant he has liked football since 97.
No moron...I've been a Bronc fan since '69...and the DPO and RMN WERE around in '97...and so was the KC Star's Chief forum.

Hoofbeats
12-01-2005, 12:18 AM
Sorry, there's no guarantee you're going to stick around. That's why I initially sought MHM. He has credibility.
Then why would he want to bet with you? Maybe you should go get watermock...then it's a win/win situation no matter what happens. :D

Hoofbeats
12-01-2005, 12:20 AM
Since the whole point from your perspective is to make sure I don't stick around...what difference does that make anyway. Nice logic Boob.

Hammock Parties
12-01-2005, 12:24 AM
Since the whole point from your perspective is to make sure I don't stick around...what difference does that make anyway. Nice logic Boob.

What? I'm not agreeing to any retarded ban bets over here. It's an avatar bet and nothing else. And you're not worth it.

Hoofbeats
12-01-2005, 12:26 AM
What? I'm not agreeing to any retarded ban bets over here. It's an avatar bet and nothing else. And you're not worth it.
What ya got to lose Boob...except your only source of self esteem? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hammock Parties
12-01-2005, 12:28 AM
What ya got to lose Boob...except your only source of self esteem? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Sorry, making an avatar bet with you is a sucker's bet. There's nothing in it for me. Now go away, troll.

Halfcan
12-01-2005, 12:33 AM
Damm Go Chiefs he is calling you out. Take the bet-the Chiefs can't lose. Sorry the Donkeys have been lucky this year-and are buying the hype like they did last year.

KcMizzou
12-01-2005, 12:36 AM
The way I see it... you take the bet that was offered in the thread, or you don't. Pretty simple.

Bugeater
12-01-2005, 12:36 AM

I know just asking this question means I'm still a noob, but how many posts does graduating from noob status require? Or is a longevity thing? Does it even matter?

KcMizzou
12-01-2005, 12:37 AM
I know just asking this question means I'm still a noob, but how many posts does graduating from noob status require? Or is a longevity thing? Does it even matter?
Ask Skiptowne.

KcMizzou
12-01-2005, 12:39 AM
This "Hoof" guys bet is a desperate attempt to get GC off the Mange for a while...lol Nice.

Halfcan
12-01-2005, 12:42 AM
I have been banned from that site under several names-that and the puzzy Redskin Site. Redskins really suck this year-I love it!

Hoofbeats
12-01-2005, 12:44 AM
Sorry, making an avatar bet with you is a sucker's bet. There's nothing in it for me. Now go away, troll.
Yea...why bet avatars with a guy who doesn't have one anyway? On the other hand I suggested raising the stakes and you wet your pants with "you're a noobie"..."go away troll"...

"Troll": some twit whose hung out to the tune of almost 10,000 posts in a place where everyone thinks he's a complete dork..." ROFL

"Noobie": "anyone under 25 (That would be you Boob)

Halfcan
12-01-2005, 12:49 AM
Hoofbeatoff-not only do you have a stupid name you are arguing with a guy that is supposedly a complete dork. Wow that makes you a real donkey ass.

Hoofbeats
12-01-2005, 12:50 AM
This "Hoof" guys bet is a desperate attempt to get GC off the Mange for a while...lol Nice.
Actually I find his juvenile antics amusing and don't mind him hanging around to be made fun of...its a sadisistic form of entertainment like poking a blind dog in the nuts with a meat fork and watching him snarl at something he can't see. But I digress...I'm only calling him out to embarass him in front of his fellow Chief dorks as the chicken**it he is. Boob wouldn't mind losing his avatar because that gets him attention, as in "Oh look at our heroic brave Boob...sacrificing his avatar for Dick 'n the boys"...etc...but staying OFF the Mane would kill him...or at least create a few new psychiatric disorders. ROFL

Hammock Parties
12-01-2005, 12:50 AM
Yea...why bet avatars with a guy who doesn't have one anyway? On the other hand I suggested raising the stakes and you wet your pants with "you're a noobie"..."go away troll"...

"Troll": some twit whose hung out to the tune of almost 10,000 posts in a place where everyone thinks he's a complete dork..." ROFL

"Noobie": "anyone under 25 (That would be you Boob)

Yes, you raised the stakes. But the problem is you don't post here enough for me to care whether or not you are gone. See the problem?

Hammock Parties
12-01-2005, 12:51 AM
Actually I find his juvenile antics amusing and don't mind him hanging around to be made fun of...its a sadisistic form of entertainment like poking a blind dog in the nuts with a meat fork and watching him snarl at something he can't see. But I digress...I'm only calling him out to embarass him in front of his fellow Chief dorks as the chicken**it he is. Boob wouldn't mind losing his avatar because that gets him attention, as in "Oh look at our heroic brave Boob...sacrificing his avatar for Dick 'n the boys"...etc...but staying OFF the Mane would kill him...or at least create a few new psychiatric disorders. ROFL

What you don't realize is that I already have a "ban" bet going with 24champbailey at the Mane.

Why? Because 24champbailey posts enough crap over there that I want his ass banned.

Hoofbeats
12-01-2005, 12:51 AM
Hoofbeatoff-not only do you have a stupid name you are arguing with a guy that is supposedly a complete dork. Wow that makes you a real donkey ass.
Yet you idolize him! That makes you the ass I guess...LOL.

KcMizzou
12-01-2005, 12:53 AM
Yet you idolize him! Heh. You must be new.

But anyway, I'll take GC over a donkey troll any day for sure.

Bugeater
12-01-2005, 12:54 AM
Ask Skiptowne.

I'm not noob enough to fall for that.

Halfcan
12-01-2005, 12:55 AM
So Dick in the Boys, why would you even want his avatar anyway if you think he is a dork? You seem like the attention whore coming over here with your 35 post and even more bad reps.

Hoofbeats
12-01-2005, 12:56 AM
What you don't realize is that I already have a "ban" bet going with 24champbailey at the Mane.

Why? Because 24champbailey posts enough crap over there that I want his ass banned.
Why didn't you pick Mock? As I said...win/win situation.

Well as long as you're banned and suffering in the eternal night of Mane deprivation...I guess I don't care who does it!

Still think it should have been Mock... :mad:

Hoofbeats
12-01-2005, 12:59 AM
So Dick in the Boys, why would you even want his avatar anyway if you think he is a dork? You seem like the attention whore coming over here with your 35 post and even more bad reps.
I told ya...blind dog and the meat fork thing?

Yea...I FEAR those neg reps! :loser:

angryllama
12-01-2005, 01:09 AM

Alright...you post something like this thread hoping to attract a buyer for your juvenile game, and one appears. Then you turn him down because he doesnt meet your credibility standards. IMO, footsteps is more reliable than you.

Footsteps has credibility on the mane. He's a regular poster over there with a good rep. If you havent seen his posts, you havent been reading threads.

KcMizzou
12-01-2005, 01:11 AM
Alright...you post something like this thread hoping to attract a buyer for your juvenile game, and one appears. Then you turn him down because he doesnt meet your credibility standards. Wrong. He didn't agee to the bet that was offered. Take it or leave it... don't try to change it.

Hoofbeats
12-01-2005, 01:13 AM
Alright...you post something like this thread hoping to attract a buyer for your juvenile game, and one appears. Then you turn him down because he doesnt meet your credibility standards. IMO, footsteps is more reliable than you.

Footsteps has credibility on the mane. He's a regular poster over there with a good rep. If you havent seen his posts, you havent been reading threads.
Hee! Hee! What's up 'lama? This is kinda fun tormenting this goofball over here...but I think I'll exit since Boob's mom made him go to bed.

Later losers.

Hammock Parties
12-01-2005, 01:18 AM
Why didn't you pick Mock? As I said...win/win situation.

Well as long as you're banned and suffering in the eternal night of Mane deprivation...I guess I don't care who does it!

Still think it should have been Mock... :mad:

Mock offered?

Besides, Mock rules. Moreso than 24chumpbailey anyhoo.

angryllama
12-01-2005, 01:20 AM
Wrong. He didn't agee to the bet that was offered. Take it or leave it... don't try to change it.

It doesnt seem like he got what he wanted, which was one of three orangemaners. If he had any sort of dignity, he wouldn't have responded to Hoofbeats right away and waited for someone he wanted to come along without getting into his "I rule this place, and you are a peon" rant. After he was turned down by the couple of posters he solicited, he turned down a chance gamble. Not too sure about your chiefs, Bob?

I usually dont respond to Bob's nonsense on the mane, but this warrants a response because of his grandstanding and disrespect of who I think is a decent fellow in Hoofbeats/Footstepsfrom#27.

Hammock Parties
12-01-2005, 01:22 AM
I don't care what does over there. The point is, he hasn't established shit over here and I don't trust him.

angryllama
12-01-2005, 01:22 AM
Mock offered?

Besides, Mock rules. Moreso than 24chumpbailey anyhoo.

I like Mock too. He's in farmerfantasyland sometimes, but he must have had a solid intellect at some point. He's got some great knowledge in that crusty old brain of his.

KcMizzou
12-01-2005, 01:23 AM
I like Mock too. He's in farmerfantasyland sometimes, but he must have had a solid intellect at some point. He's got some great knowledge in that crusty old brain of his. The dude's crazy... but I'd bet he's intelligent as hell.

angryllama
12-01-2005, 01:24 AM
I don't care what does over there. The point is, he hasn't established shit over here and I don't trust him.

I dont know how often he will visit here, but Im sure that he'll put the avatar up.