PDA

View Full Version : KC @ DAL 12/11 - Who is going?

Bob Dole
12-02-2005, 06:07 AM
This got mentioned in another thread and Bob Dole can't find the old thread (that he may have imagined and didn't really search for very diligently), so here is an attempt to un-hijack the recent thread where it's discussed?

Who is planning to attend?

Bob Dole isn't at all familiar with parking at Texas Toilet, and was a passenger last year when he attended the preseason game. Bob Dole only remembers paying to park in a pasture roughly 3.6 miles from the stadium entrance. Is anyone more familiar with the parking situation interested in procaliming an "official" ChiefsPlanet pregame socializing location?

Mile High Mania
12-02-2005, 06:23 AM
I hate the Cowboys... but I really am interested in seeing this new stadium they build in Arlington. I imagine that thing will kick ass. Texas Stadium is so sad.

Bob Dole
12-02-2005, 06:41 AM
Texas Stadium is so sad.

True Story:

Last preseason, Bob Dole took along a friend who is a Dallas fan and she had never been to an NFL game. As we drove past the stadium, she looked at the ugly thing and actually asked, "Are they renovating the stadium?"

jspchief
12-02-2005, 07:21 AM
I'll be going.

I'm not an expert on the parking, but I'll tell you what I know from what little experience I have. They have two parking pass lots, and I believe everyone else parks in previously mentioned pasture.

The Blue lot is the closest, but it surrounds the entire stadium. There are very few signs throughout the blue lot to indicate where you are (no B5 types of signs), so it would be difficult to navigate your way to someone else's tailgate. Blue parking passes are $40 face value, which makes Carl seem charitable.

Lots open 4 hours before gametime.

ptlyon
12-02-2005, 07:25 AM
There are very few signs throughout the blue lot to indicate where you are (no B5 types of signs), so it would be difficult to navigate your way to someone else's tailgate.

They tailgate down there?

jspchief
12-02-2005, 07:31 AM
They tailgate down there?Barely. It really is pathetic.

The only stadium I've been to that is worse is the Metrodome. It's hard to tailgate in a parking ramp.

ptlyon
12-02-2005, 07:34 AM
The only stadium I've been to that is worse is the Metrodome. It's hard to tailgate in a parking ramp.

Hrd dat.

Bob Dole
12-02-2005, 07:38 AM
I'll be going.

I'm not an expert on the parking, but I'll tell you what I know from what little experience I have. They have two parking pass lots, and I believe everyone else parks in previously mentioned pasture.

The Blue lot is the closest, but it surrounds the entire stadium. There are very few signs throughout the blue lot to indicate where you are (no B5 types of signs), so it would be difficult to navigate your way to someone else's tailgate. Blue parking passes are $40 face value, which makes Carl seem charitable.

It seems like the pasture was $20. Not sure whether the tickets came with a parking pass or not. Maybe Bob Dole should check on that.

Either there is only one pasture or NZoner/Phobia/FDE coordinated with XFactor and Red Xtreme, because we all ended up roughly the same place. Bob Dole could probably stand next to the car and holler "Chiefsplanet!" and be heard anywhere in the pasture we were in.

Mile High Mania
12-02-2005, 08:07 AM
You're likely going to walk 2 miles to the stadium if you plan to park and tailgate...

Rukdafaidas
12-02-2005, 08:48 AM
I'm going. I lucked out and got 4 tickets several months back for face value. 50 yard line, 10 rows up, lower level, Chiefs side. PBJ
I'm going with 2 Dallas fans and another Chiefs fan.
Didn't Stevieray or someone get roughed up there last time?

Bob Dole
12-02-2005, 08:55 AM
I'm going. I lucked out and got 4 tickets several months back for face value. 50 yard line, 10 rows up, lower level, Chiefs side. PBJ
I'm going with 2 Dallas fans and another Chiefs fan.
Didn't Stevieray or someone get roughed up there last time?

Bob Dole had a guy removed from the stadium, but Bob Dole doesn't remember anyone getting roughed up.

Archie F. Swin
12-02-2005, 08:59 AM
If I begged to our sports director I could probably see the game from the sideline. I just dont know if I want to drive the drive and go through all the hassle when the best seat overall will be my couch with relatively inexpensive beer in hand.

I've lived in this part o' the country since '79 and have never been to the "semidome".

jspchief
12-02-2005, 09:18 AM

Dude, you may be sitting right next to me. If I have the same tickets I had for the Thanksgiving game, I'll be in section 9, row 10, Seats 5-8 (or 6-9).

You'll be in Chiefs company.

Luzap
12-02-2005, 09:19 AM
If I'm in town, I will try to go.

I don't have tickets yet ~ is the game sold out?

Luz
hates the stadium...

Rukdafaidas
12-02-2005, 09:31 AM
Dude, you may be sitting right next to me. If I have the same tickets I had for the Thanksgiving game, I'll be in section 9, row 10, Seats 5-8 (or 6-9).

You'll be in Chiefs company.
I just looked at the tickets again and I'm actually row 16, but it is section 9.

Rukdafaidas
12-02-2005, 09:32 AM
If I'm in town, I will try to go.

I don't have tickets yet ~ is the game sold out?

Luz
hates the stadium...
I don't think so. I looked on ticketmaster last week and they still had pretty good tickets available.

jspchief
12-02-2005, 09:34 AM
I just looked at the tickets again and I'm actually row 16, but it is section 9.Sweet.

If I have the tickets I think I have, we'll be the four Chiefs fans sitting 6 rows down.

Archie F. Swin
12-02-2005, 09:34 AM
That's pretty sad that with a winning record, they can't sell out a fairly small stadium with a good team coming in.

Bob Dole
12-02-2005, 09:37 AM
Bob Dole is stuck on the Cowboys side (129 row 29), but it's tough to complain about free tickets.

Still awaiting word on the parking pass situation...

jspchief
12-02-2005, 09:39 AM
I'm pretty sure they have been selling out all of their games.

Bob Dole
12-02-2005, 09:44 AM
Okay...blue lot pass verified.

Stinger
12-02-2005, 09:48 AM
Bob Dole is stuck on the Cowboys side (129 row 29), but it's tough to complain about free tickets.

Still awaiting word on the parking pass situation...

The Senator will have some company up in the thin air. We will be 2 rows over and 12 rows down (127 row 17). Nose bleeds but free nose bleeds make it worth it.

Bob Dole
12-02-2005, 09:53 AM
The Senator will have some company up in the thin air. We will be 2 rows over and 12 rows down (127 row 17). Nose bleeds but free nose bleeds make it worth it.

Maybe Bob Dole is remembering the section and row wrong. Seemed like the seats were lower level.

Doesn't matter either way. It's always fun to attend a game.

Rukdafaidas
12-02-2005, 09:54 AM
Sweet.

If I have the tickets I think I have, we'll be the four Chiefs fans sitting 6 rows down.
My ticket shows seat 109. I can't find a seating chart that shows the seats, but according to this site, (http://www.eventprocess.com/BrokerMaps/TexasStadium_ALL.gif) it looks like the seats in section 9 are probably all in the 100's.

Bob Dole
12-02-2005, 10:10 AM
Okay...Bob Dole's memory was off.

Section 29, Row 29, seats 108 and 109.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2005, 01:17 PM
If we win this weekend, I may go.

Bob Dole
12-02-2005, 01:22 PM
If we win this weekend, I may go.

Bandwagoneer.

KChiefsQT
12-02-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm still trying to figure it all out. Might be there... but might be pushing it. I have a final Monday Night and would have to get an early flight out of Texas in the morning.

ptlyon
12-02-2005, 01:31 PM
Study on the plane!

KChiefsQT
12-02-2005, 01:38 PM
Study on the plane!
Did I mention I'd be with a bunch of idiot Cowboy fans??? Is it worth it??.... you tell me.

ptlyon
12-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Did I mention I'd be with a bunch of idiot Cowboy fans??? Is it worth it??.... you tell me.

Guess it is up to you whether you want to see your team or not.

;)

Bob Dole
12-02-2005, 01:40 PM
Isn't "idiot Cowboy fans" redundant?

Dallas Chief
12-02-2005, 02:03 PM
I guess I might go. I just got four tickets in sec 10 (45 yd. line) Row 20 with a blue parking pass and I have no idea what I am going to do with???? I guess I could go...But who am I going to go with????

Dallas Chief
12-02-2005, 03:36 PM
I guess I might go. I just got four tickets in sec 10 (45 yd. line) Row 20 with a blue parking pass and I have no idea what I am going to do with???? I guess I could go...But who am I going to go with????

Bueller?Bueller?Bueller?Bueller?Bueller?Bueller?Bueller?.... Anyone interested in going??? Send me some smoke... :bong:

Dallas Chief
12-02-2005, 03:44 PM
ATTN LUZ!!!! You want to go? I'll spot you a ticket. 45 yd line. 20 rows up...

chiefs4me
12-02-2005, 03:55 PM

I will be happy to trade you tickets...ROFL

I am also stuck on the boys side....:banghead:

RedNFeisty
12-02-2005, 05:48 PM
I will be happy to trade you tickets...ROFL

I am also stuck on the boys side....:banghead:

I'm still waiting for my birthday ticket!! ROFL

Hammock Parties
12-02-2005, 05:55 PM
Dallas Chief rules. :D

Skip Towne
12-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Hey, Bob Dole, what are Cowboys fans like? Here in Ok, they are a bunch of wussies that don't know shit about football.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2005, 06:07 PM
Hey, Bob Dole, what are Cowboys fans like? Here in Ok, they are a bunch of wussies that don't know shit about football.

That is what they are like everywhere. They have always been a bunch of bandwagoners for the most part.

The seat prices at Texas Stadium are ridiculous, too. That place is a dump. It attracts the "boob job and cocaine crowd" as they say on Dallas sportsradio.

Bob Dole
12-02-2005, 06:08 PM

That's pretty much what they're like down here, too. There's one sitting right next to Bob Dole right now who lives in a fantasy world where the Boyz win on 12/11. :rolleyes:

Skip Towne
12-02-2005, 06:22 PM
That's pretty much what they're like down here, too. There's one sitting right next to Bob Dole right now who lives in a fantasy world where the Boyz win on 12/11. :rolleyes:
Yeah, they're stupid like that. Man, they stayed away in droves after their post SB swoon.

chiefs4me
12-02-2005, 06:38 PM
I'm still waiting for my birthday ticket!! ROFL

Leave Clint at home and I have you a ticket......:D

PunkinDrublic
12-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Already got my tickets. Is their going to be a spot where planateers are going to be tailgating.

Bob Dole
12-04-2005, 01:44 PM
Already got my tickets. Is their going to be a spot where planateers are going to be tailgating.

Bob Dole sure hopes so. Bob Dole isn't familiar enough with the parking situation to set anything up...

PunkinDrublic
12-04-2005, 01:45 PM
Bob Dole sure hopes so. Bob Dole isn't familiar enough with the parking situation to set anything up...

I think enough of us could figure it out in time for next Sunday.

Bob Dole
12-04-2005, 01:56 PM
I think enough of us could figure it out in time for next Sunday.

All Bob Dole knows is that he's got a blue parking pass and can't find any lot distinctions beyond that. No letters or numbers or nuttin.

There's always the fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants cell phone coordination method...

chiefs4me
12-04-2005, 02:03 PM
All Bob Dole knows is that he's got a blue parking pass and can't find any lot distinctions beyond that. No letters or numbers or nuttin.

There's always the fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants cell phone coordination method...

Well get busy figuring it out..what time and where....I will be there with my sister.....PBJ

ltlchfinD
12-04-2005, 02:05 PM
We'll be tailgating outside gate 1 & 10 straight back. My company talgates there every game. Should be a large number of Chiefs fans if last years pre season were an indication. We're sitting in the endzone, lower level, section 19 row 21. Bought tickets off of EBAY. Another nice place to park without a pass is at the scholl just west of the stadium. head 114 East and exit Cistercian. The scholl is on the right and just follow the crowd. It cost 10 bucks and is a 10 minute walk

Skip Towne
12-04-2005, 02:07 PM
That is what they are like everywhere. They have always been a bunch of bandwagoners for the most part.

The seat prices at Texas Stadium are ridiculous, too. That place is a dump. It attracts the "boob job and cocaine crowd" as they say on Dallas sportsradio.
Boob jobs and cocaine huh? Sign me up!

Skip Towne
12-04-2005, 02:10 PM
Well get busy figuring it out..what time and where....I will be there with my sister.....PBJ
See if she wants to fool around.

Skip Towne
12-04-2005, 02:11 PM
We'll be tailgating outside gate 1 & 10 straight back. My company talgates there every game. Should be a large number of Chiefs fans if last years pre season were an indication. We're sitting in the endzone, lower level, section 19 row 21. Bought tickets off of EBAY. Another nice place to park without a pass is at the scholl just west of the stadium. head 114 East and exit Cistercian. The scholl is on the right and just follow the crowd. It cost 10 bucks and is a 10 minute walk
What the hell's a scholl?

Bob Dole
12-04-2005, 02:13 PM
Here's a decent map with the gate numbers and tips to avoid traffic. (Though Bob Dole questions the value of a published "tip.")

http://www.dallascowboys.com/stadium_directions_print.cfm

Bob Dole
12-04-2005, 02:13 PM

And pie??

chiefs4me
12-04-2005, 02:14 PM
See if she wants to fool around.

No Way..she is my safe ride home......ROFL

chiefs4me
12-04-2005, 02:16 PM
And pie??

:rolleyes:...............what kind???:D

ltlchfinD
12-04-2005, 02:17 PM
School/ scholl

You get the point!

Bob Dole
12-04-2005, 02:18 PM
:rolleyes:...............what kind???:D

Good lord. Could you tee it up just a little bit higher?

Skip Towne
12-04-2005, 02:18 PM
No Way..she is my safe ride home......ROFL
Always thinking of yourself.

chiefs4me
12-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Good lord. Could you tee it up just a little bit higher?

uhmmm, yea,actually I could.......ROFL

chiefs4me
12-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Always thinking of yourself.

just every now and then...:D

Bob Dole
12-05-2005, 11:48 AM
Back to the front page.

ptlyon
12-05-2005, 11:52 AM
Back to the front page.

you shameless bumpitty bump bumper

Bob Dole
12-05-2005, 11:54 AM
you shameless bumpitty bump bumper

Well, it <b>is</b> kind of relevant...

ptlyon
12-05-2005, 12:00 PM
Well, it <b>is</b> kind of relevant...

And WHY? Because he's not a Baird man. Baird men. You lose to the 'Boys, you're gonna be Baird Bums. The lot of ya. And Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever ya are out there, **** YOU TOO!

PunkinDrublic
12-05-2005, 12:10 PM
I'm in section 106.

ChiefsGirl
12-05-2005, 12:30 PM

Last year's preseason game definitely had more Chief fans then Cowboy fans. I don't how a regular season game will be.

Bob Dole
12-05-2005, 04:58 PM
So do we want to just pick a gate at random and go from there?

Bob Dole doesn't have a big-ass truck or a flagpole or any of that other stuff that makes a location easy to find, but it would be nice to meet up with some folks before the game and have a few beers.

chiefs4me
12-05-2005, 05:12 PM
So do we want to just pick a gate at random and go from there?

Bob Dole doesn't have a big-ass truck or a flagpole or any of that other stuff that makes a location easy to find, but it would be nice to meet up with some folks before the game and have a few beers.

I have a big truck but am not driving it that day...no way am I letting some drunk cowboy fan pee on my tires.....I will be in my sister's white van....so pick a time and place and let us all know....here is my cell phone number just in case.................................

are you crazy......I pm'd the number to you........ROFL

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 05:28 PM
I have a big truck but am not driving it that day...no way am I letting some drunk cowboy fan pee on my tires.....I will be in my sister's white van....so pick a time and place and let us all know....here is my cell phone number just in case.................................

are you crazy......I pm'd the number to you........ROFL

While I was contimplating.. it seems plane tickets have sky rocketed. Booo I won't be there. C4ME.. If you see my man... he'll be the idiot in a cowboys jersey ..... piss on his tires. :)

chiefs4me
12-05-2005, 05:37 PM
While I was contimplating.. it seems plane tickets have sky rocketed. Booo I won't be there. C4ME.. If you see my man... he'll be the idiot in a cowboys jersey ..... piss on his tires. :)

ROFL.....something tells me I just might pick the wrong man....ROFL

freebeer
12-06-2005, 11:19 AM
I'm in section 106.

You should have let me know......I could have gotten you Pimp Box Seats. That would have put you between me and Michael Irving. But I am not sure if you would like all the 2nd hand smoke from me and Mike passing it around. Oooops...I mean me and Mikes friend who he loves like a brother.

Archie F. Swin
12-07-2005, 10:30 AM
bump, bumpy, bump, bump

I'm going!:)

chiefs4me
12-07-2005, 12:26 PM
bump, bumpy, bump, bump

I'm going!:)

Dallas chief is supposed to be finding a site for us all to meet at....at around 11:15 bob dole says.....so if anyone has a good idea of where to meet let us all know, otherwise I will wait for DC to pick a place.....and wouldn't you know, beautiful weather until today, here comes the sleet......:deevee::banghead:

Just think......I am gonna meet gochiefs.......ROFL

Hammock Parties
12-07-2005, 12:30 PM

Possibly. :D

kansastat2
12-07-2005, 12:39 PM
I'm going. There is 18 of us going. My brother lives in Dallas and got 18 ticket so we are leaving Sat afternoon. Here is a pic for the Houston trip my dad and brother and I took.

Hammock Parties
12-07-2005, 12:42 PM
I'm going. There is 18 of us going. My brother lives in Dallas and got 18 ticket so we are leaving Sat afternoon. Here is a pic for the Houston trip my dad and brother took.

18? Where are you sitting. All together?

kansastat2
12-07-2005, 12:46 PM
We will be scatter all over most of the seat are on the lower lever 5 or so in the endzone 6 or so on the 30 yard line and I think a few in the luxuary suites

Archie F. Swin
12-07-2005, 12:46 PM
Dallas chief is supposed to be finding a site for us all to meet at....at around 11:15 bob dole says.....so if anyone has a good idea of where to meet let us all know, otherwise I will wait for DC to pick a place.....and wouldn't you know, beautiful weather until today, here comes the sleet......:deevee::banghead:

Yikes, I was planning on leaving the house around 10a, that would put me in the mid-cities 12:30ish(with good traffic). Is this meeting place a place where you guys would stay put for a few hours? Of course, I ll have my cell phone.

chiefs4me
12-07-2005, 01:01 PM
Possibly. :D

not true...I am sitting with you and Dallas chief.......:D

or at least I was going to, I was going to let my sis have the other ticket to bring someone then DC told me Archie wanted it so I said sure...I don't care as long as I am at the game....I also thought, hmmmm, I will stick gochiefs with my sis and take his seat......ROFL but I can't so that to my sister......

Hammock Parties
12-07-2005, 01:04 PM
not true...I am sitting with you and Dallas chief.......:D

OK, you scared me there for a second. ROFL

chiefs4me
12-07-2005, 01:08 PM
Yikes, I was planning on leaving the house around 10a, that would put me in the mid-cities 12:30ish(with good traffic). Is this meeting place a place where you guys would stay put for a few hours? Of course, I ll have my cell phone.

yea....bob dole wants to meet in the blue parking lot and tailgate..I told him I would bring the grill if he wants but I am not cooking....he wants to be close to the stadium so all we have to do is stumble in.......ROFL so do you know of a good place in the blue parking lot????? And yea we have been exchanging cell numbers, although I have already lost his......:banghead:

chiefs4me
12-07-2005, 01:09 PM
OK, you scared me there for a second. ROFL

Not as scared as you would be if I made you sit with my sister......ROFL

Mr. Laz
12-07-2005, 01:11 PM
me

jspchief
12-07-2005, 01:14 PM
I've been told that if you get there the full 4 hours before kick-off when the gates open, it's not very busy at all.

The problem is, the Blue lot surrounds the entire freaking stadium, and there aren't signs breaking it down into sections. The best you can do is use the gate numbers as markers.

It would be hard to coordinate. I wish I was driving, I would try and organize it. But since I'm flying, I'll be at the mercy of those I'm riding/attending with.

Montaq
12-07-2005, 01:14 PM
yea....bob dole wants to meet in the blue parking lot and tailgate..I told him I would bring the grill if he wants but I am not cooking....he wants to be close to the stadium so all we have to do is stumble in.......ROFL so do you know of a good place in the blue parking lot????? And yea we have been exchanging cell numbers, although I have already lost his......:banghead:

Don't you need a parking pass to get into the Blue lot?

Bob Dole
12-07-2005, 01:16 PM
I've been told that if you get there the full 4 hours before kick-off when the gates open, it's not very busy at all.

The problem is, the Blue lot surrounds the entire freaking stadium, and there aren't signs breaking it down into sections. The best you can do is use the gate numbers as markers.

It would be hard to coordinate. I wish I was driving, I would try and organize it. But since I'm flying, I'll be at the mercy of those I'm riding/attending with.

We could all meet up beforehand outside the stadium and go in as a caravan and maybe even carpool a bit. Bob Dole will have room for 2 additional adults but no tailgating gear.

Bob Dole has a blue pass.

jspchief
12-07-2005, 01:24 PM
We could all meet up beforehand outside the stadium and go in as a caravan and maybe even carpool a bit. Bob Dole will have room for 2 additional adults but no tailgating gear.

Bob Dole has a blue pass.That's probably your best bet.

Skip Towne
12-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Not as scared as you would be if I made you sit with my sister......ROFL
Why is that? Does she outweigh Gochiefs?

Hammock Parties
12-07-2005, 01:35 PM
I'm already sitting with a damn Cowboys fan so it's going to be bad enough.

Bob Dole
12-07-2005, 01:36 PM
Bob Dole will be coming in from the star.

chiefs4me
12-07-2005, 02:02 PM
Don't you need a parking pass to get into the Blue lot?

I have no clue if you do or not.....:(

chiefs4me
12-07-2005, 02:04 PM
I'm already sitting with a damn Cowboys fan so it's going to be bad enough.

me and the sis are gonna be right in the dam middle of 1000's of them.:deevee:

chiefs4me
12-07-2005, 02:06 PM
Why is that? Does she outweigh Gochiefs?

haha...and you think I'm a bitch.....:p

Skip Towne
12-07-2005, 02:09 PM
haha...and you think I'm a bitch.....:p
No I don't. Tell us about your sister.

Hammock Parties
12-07-2005, 02:10 PM
Where is everyone sitting? I'll be in Section 10, 45 yardline 20 rows up. Chiefs sideline.

It'd be nice if there were some more KC fans around us to return our catcalls.

chiefs4me
12-07-2005, 02:11 PM
Bob Dole will be coming in from the star.

Dc is suposed to be checking out a place for us to meet and letting me know tonight.....we can always meet at your hotel or like Jsp said and pick a gate number.......

Archie F. Swin
12-07-2005, 06:47 PM
Certainly like the idea of meeting at a central locale away from the "Semidome" then gangbanging...err ....going there together

chiefs4me
12-07-2005, 07:39 PM
No I don't. Tell us about your sister.

You just need to get off your tush and quit being a grinch and come on down to the game and meet her and everyone else going.....:D

jspchief
12-07-2005, 07:52 PM
Where is everyone sitting? I'll be in Section 10, 45 yardline 20 rows up. Chiefs sideline.

It'd be nice if there were some more KC fans around us to return our catcalls.You'll be 10 rows behind me and 1 section over. I'm in section 9, row 10. At the opposite 45 yd line I believe.

jspchief
12-07-2005, 08:24 PM
You'll be 10 rows behind me and 1 section over. I'm in section 9, row 10. At the opposite 45 yd line I believe.Meh. Scratch that. I just got off the phone with my dad and he informed me that they gave those good seats to a QT bigwig coming down from KC.

Don't know where I'm sitting now, but it's probably the second deck. Not sure where they get off giving tickets to customers over employees' families. Greedy bastards. :mad:

Hammock Parties
12-07-2005, 08:27 PM
Lame.

Archie F. Swin
12-07-2005, 09:22 PM
Meh. Scratch that. I just got off the phone with my dad and he informed me that they gave those good seats to a QT bigwig coming down from KC.

Don't know where I'm sitting now, but it's probably the second deck. Not sure where they get off giving tickets to customers over employees' families. Greedy bastards. :mad:
Damn, you must feel like Jake Plummer in 'Cheeses avatar.

Dallas Chief
12-07-2005, 09:47 PM
Thought I better sound off before things got out of hand. I have a Blue parking pass which means I will be parking near the stadium. I think you have to have a pass to get in there, much like at Arrowhead, you can't pay your way in. Anyone else have the same? I will try to get to the game by 1 PM. I think we should meet soemwhere in blue so we will all be close to the stadium. Archie, go chiefs, I'll smoke you with my cell number so we know where to meet so I can give you guys your tickets, same for you lovely. Does Bob Dole know if Bob Dole wants to get together with all of us? Let us all know. Looking forward to a great game and hanging with some Planeteers...

DC

Hammock Parties
12-07-2005, 09:53 PM
OK, are you saying you want to go into the parking lot together?

dtebbe
12-07-2005, 10:41 PM
Boob jobs and cocaine huh? Sign me up!

No shit, I'm thinking about flying out for the game now!

DT

Dallas Chief
12-07-2005, 10:42 PM
OK, are you saying you want to go into the parking lot together?
No, I am going to call you and tell you where I am or vice versa, either way, we will meet in blue parking as it is right next to the stadium. You will probably park in Red which is a little bit of a hike. I will be their by 1pm so I can get my drink on before the game.

DC

dtebbe
12-07-2005, 10:42 PM

Just bring some bottle rockets. Then fire one up every 1/2 hour. Works like a charm, trust me. ROFL

DT

dtebbe
12-07-2005, 10:44 PM

I didn't realize you are in Texarkana, my Dad is working down there this week. He's a KCS railroader...

DT

Hammock Parties
12-07-2005, 10:50 PM
No, I am going to call you and tell you where I am or vice versa, either way, we will meet in blue parking as it is right next to the stadium. You will probably park in Red which is a little bit of a hike. I will be their by 1pm so I can get my drink on before the game.

DC

OK, I thought you had to have a parking pass to get into red parking....

Dallas Chief
12-07-2005, 10:53 PM
OK, I thought you had to have a parking pass to get into red parking....
Not for red. Blue only. I think it'll cost you about $25. If you can find the map someone posted earlier, I think we will try to meet between #1 and #10 by the club entrance.

chiefs4me
12-08-2005, 12:06 PM
Thought I better sound off before things got out of hand. I have a Blue parking pass which means I will be parking near the stadium. I think you have to have a pass to get in there, much like at Arrowhead, you can't pay your way in. Anyone else have the same? I will try to get to the game by 1 PM. I think we should meet soemwhere in blue so we will all be close to the stadium. Archie, go chiefs, I'll smoke you with my cell number so we know where to meet so I can give you guys your tickets, same for you lovely. Does Bob Dole know if Bob Dole wants to get together with all of us? Let us all know. Looking forward to a great game and hanging with some Planeteers...

DC

okay, so now the plan is to meet in the blue parking lot, right??? and the ones of us who don't have blue parking...should park in the red lot and walk to blue..right.........damn you boys change your minds more the a freaking woman does......ROFL If I have to do some walking, Bob Dole is on his own for his freaking grill.........:D

Dallas Chief
12-08-2005, 03:50 PM
okay, so now the plan is to meet in the blue parking lot, right??? and the ones of us who don't have blue parking...should park in the red lot and walk to blue..right.........damn you boys change your minds more the a freaking woman does......ROFL If I have to do some walking, Bob Dole is on his own for his freaking grill.........:D
A tad bit feisty aren't we??? ROFL Anyhoo, everyone is going to meet in the blue lot somewhere because it is right next to the stadium. Just more convenient for all invloved. Especially those of us in the blue lot... :)

Bob Dole
12-08-2005, 04:27 PM
I didn't realize you are in Texarkana, my Dad is working down there this week. He's a KCS railroader...

DT

That's cool. Is it related to the explosion aftermath or something?

Bob Dole
12-08-2005, 04:30 PM
As Bob Dole said...if someone wants to meet up at the hotel, Bob Dole can fit another couple of passengers in the car and save someone the parking fee. Bob Dole just doesn't have any space for stuff like a grill.

Skip Towne
12-08-2005, 04:37 PM
Why don't you all just meet at the Clint Longley statue?

Bob Dole
12-08-2005, 04:40 PM
Why don't you all just meet at the Clint Longley statue?

Isn't that in Wichita?

chiefs4me
12-08-2005, 04:44 PM
A tad bit feisty aren't we??? ROFL Anyhoo, everyone is going to meet in the blue lot somewhere because it is right next to the stadium. Just more convenient for all invloved. Especially those of us in the blue lot... :)

Only when I have to be......:D

Montaq
12-08-2005, 05:07 PM
There should be plenty of Chiefs fans there. Every Chief fan I know in the Dallas area is going, which is quite a few.
I have a large group of people who will be tailgating in the red parking lot, anyone who can't find the planet party is more then welcome to swing by the white Ford with the Chiefs banners flying 20 ft in the air. We'll share our brats and BBQ and if you're cute, maybe our beer too. :)
Go Chiefs!

Archie F. Swin
12-08-2005, 05:45 PM
As Bob Dole said...if someone wants to meet up at the hotel, Bob Dole can fit another couple of passengers in the car and save someone the parking fee. Bob Dole just doesn't have any space for stuff like a grill.

Which hotel? I'm always up for savin' some scrill

Bob Dole
12-10-2005, 09:39 AM
Due to the parking situation, it looks like we're all going to be scattered all over.

Bob Dole has a couple of people's cell numbers. If anyone else wants to exchange numbers so we can try to eventually find one another, send Bob Dole a PM.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2005, 09:40 PM
Is anyone bringing a TV to the tailgate?

I will probably be there around noonish so if we could watch the early games that'd be cool.

chiefs4me
12-10-2005, 10:05 PM
Is anyone bringing a TV to the tailgate?

I will probably be there around noonish so if we could watch the early games that'd be cool.

I'm bringing food and the grill......so you get the tv......:D

Hammock Parties
12-10-2005, 10:11 PM
I'm bringing food and the grill......so you get the tv......:D

I'm not lugging a 27" TV half a mile from the red lot to the blue lot, sorry.

carlos3652
12-10-2005, 10:14 PM
I was planning on comming, but my cousin had to cancel. Hope you guys have fun...

Skip Towne
12-10-2005, 10:15 PM
I have a 5" I use in my work but you guys can't use it.

carlos3652
12-10-2005, 10:16 PM
Oh and JSp sorry I missed your tailgate last week, I played a poker tourney online that started @ 7:30 am and i didnt finish till 2 pm. I almost missed the kickoff...

( I did get 2nd in the tourney and made $180 - $1 tourney - 961 participants)

chiefs4me
12-10-2005, 10:38 PM
I'm not lugging a 27" TV half a mile from the red lot to the blue lot, sorry.

well I'm not lugging the food an grill anywhere except where I park.......:D

now if someone else wants to.....

Archie F. Swin
12-10-2005, 11:04 PM
best I can do is a radio...but I guess anyone with a car will have a radio. :harumph:

Bob Dole
12-11-2005, 05:51 AM
Maybe we'll learn something about the lots today so when we play at Texas Toilet again in a decade we can plan a little better...

Mile High Mania
12-11-2005, 06:01 AM
Good luck to you all today... at the tailgate. It's kind of difficult as you can see to get a big group together. We had 12 folks about 2 years ago that went pretty well down there.

Keep in mind that the police can be tempermental at times about alcohol and all of that, but you should be fine.

And, if anyone is hoping to find someone selling tickets... they are always people selling tickets for Cowboys' games.

Bob Dole
12-11-2005, 06:27 AM
Bob Dole sure hopes he can meet up with some other folks or else Bob Dole will probably end up killing his Cowboy-loving passenger.

She's already sending smack-talk text messages this morning...

|Zach|
12-11-2005, 06:29 AM
Bob Dole sure hopes he can meet up with some other folks or else Bob Dole will probably end up killing his Cowboy-loving passenger.

She's already sending smack-talk text messages this morning...
Hope you have a blast man

Bob Dole
12-11-2005, 06:32 AM
Hope you have a blast man

If Bob Dole can get the tickets away from her, Bob Dole may toss her out of the car in Sulpher Springs.

Hammock Parties
12-11-2005, 06:46 AM
For those sitting with GoChiefs today you will be glad to know I just got out of the shower, so I won't stink too bad.

Archie F. Swin
12-11-2005, 08:15 AM
Maybe we'll learn something about the lots today so when we play at Texas Toilet again in a decade we can plan a little better...

Found out from cowboyszone that you need a pass for the Red lot too. I may try the Days Inn south of the stadium on 183. I may be able to park there for $15-20 I will be arriving in Irving just either side of Noon. This gonna be awesome!

Hammock Parties
12-11-2005, 08:33 AM
I am leaving now! See everyone there!

GO CHIEFS!

Otter
12-11-2005, 08:47 AM
I'm not going over this whole thread but from what I skimmed over it looks like Bob Dole, GoChiefs and Chief4me?

Should be interesting. Have fun guys.

Try to come back without any bodies in the trunk BD.

Bob Dole
12-11-2005, 08:55 AM
I'm not going over this whole thread but from what I skimmed over it looks like Bob Dole, GoChiefs and Chief4me?

Should be interesting. Have fun guys.

Try to come back without any bodies in the trunk BD.

Bob Dole can't even fit a damned cooler in the damned tiny trunk, so we should be good on that one...

Headed west now...because Dallas SUCKS!

chefsos
12-11-2005, 09:01 AM

I'm pleased to inform you that you'll never have to go back to that place again. Next regular season Chiefs/Cowboys is 2009, at Arrowhead, and there'll be a new Cowboys' stadium in Arlington before then.

Unless there's a random preseason game in the interim that you can't resist.