PDA

View Full Version : Denver Game Tailgate

jspchief
12-02-2005, 09:55 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be at the normal tailgate spot for the Denver game.

X marks the spot:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=47904&stc=1

I'll be in this brown Suburban:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=47902&stc=1

We'll probably have walls up on the awning and a heater inside. Since my wife is a Broncos fan, there may be some Broncos stuff on half of the awning/truck.

As always, anyone is welcome to use my grill to cook their meat. But bring your own food and drink. You are also welcome to store your cooler/chairs/etc. in my truck during the game so you don't have to lug them back to your vehicle.

My name is Jeff. Don't be afraid to stop by and hang out, or just say hi. Every week we seem to get a few new faces, and I'd like this to always be a ChiefsPlanet freindly tailgate.

One more note. As I mentioned, my wife is an avid Broncos fan. She is good natured and can take some ribbing, but don't be rude. If you say something out of line, I will call you on it. We've had some bad experiences at Arrowhead in the past, and I'm not going to let anyone ruin her day (other than the players on the field :)).

Dr. Johnny Fever
12-02-2005, 09:59 AM
I'd rib you more for marrying a damn bronco fan.

jspchief
12-02-2005, 10:16 AM
I'd rib you more for marrying a damn bronco fan.Hey, we get along fine the other 363 days of the year.

BigRedChief
12-02-2005, 10:21 AM
One more note. As I mentioned, my wife is an avid Broncos fan. She is good natured and can take some ribbing, but don't be rude. If you say something out of line, I will call you on it. We've had some bad experiences at Arrowhead in the past, and I'm not going to let anyone ruin her day (other than the players on the field :)).
I'll come clean and admit that although my son is a Chief fan but he is also a Bronco fan. Got to be different from the old man kind of thing I guess :hmmm: Don't ask me how you can be a Chief fan and a Donkey fan. I've no idea. It's like fire and water. Myself thinking Phil is hot. and so on and so on.........

I'll be there with the family also. I'll bring one of those grills that look like a Chiefs helmet also.

Iowanian
12-02-2005, 10:26 AM
I'll come clean and admit that although my son is a Chief fan but he is also a Bronco fan. .

WTF!!

Just like Dense.......How in the hell can you be both a Carnivour AND a Vegitarian? Impossible.

BigRedChief
12-02-2005, 10:28 AM
WTF!!

Just like Dense.......How in the hell can you be both a Carnivour AND a Vegitarian? Impossible.

I can't explain it. He goes to all the games with us cheers, watches the games on TV with us. Just got to be different from the old man I guess.

Are you making it to the game?

Iowanian
12-02-2005, 10:37 AM
I'd like to, but there is something else that calls me more.

iowa Shotgun deer season. I would miss my own funeral to deer hunt.

I'd like nothing more than to be sitting a row or two behind the donkeyforceuno boys.

BigRedChief
12-02-2005, 10:38 AM
I'd like to, but there is something else that calls me more.

iowa Shotgun deer season. I would miss my own funeral to deer hunt.

I'd like nothing more than to be sitting a row or two behind the donkeyforceuno boys.

Hunting over the Chiefs. :mad: Traitor!

Yep, I'm going to have some fun with the mange crew in my section.

Iowanian
12-02-2005, 10:40 AM
Tell me that if you hit a deer on the way home from celebrating this win.

I'll tape the game, kill deer all day, drink beer and watch the game sunday night.

jspchief
12-02-2005, 10:45 AM
I can't explain it. He goes to all the games with us cheers, watches the games on TV with us. Just got to be different from the old man I guess.

Are you making it to the game?Eh. He's just a kid. When he gets older he'll understand that you can't cheer for both teams.

jspchief
12-02-2005, 10:47 AM
Tell me that if you hit a deer on the way home from celebrating this win.

I'll tape the game, kill deer all day, drink beer and watch the game sunday night.If I hit a deer on the way home, it will be because you guys are out chasing them onto roads. :) I always hate driving on this weekend.

Actually, I think I'll be safe. We'll be out of Iowa by 6am, and won't be back until hopefully after sunset. So we''ll catch them resting up from running from hot lead all day.

Iowanian
12-02-2005, 12:17 PM
I'd like to throw up a challenge for those attending the game.

The best photo taken at the game of a Donk fan with a mullet, or genuinely looking like a Omangetard gets a prize.

chagrin
12-02-2005, 12:20 PM
Eh. He's just a kid. When he gets older he'll understand that you can't play for both teams.

ROFL

Pray he doesn't play for both teams!

funk monkey
12-02-2005, 12:40 PM
DAMMM ITTTT, i was supposed to go to that game, and now i cant cause of some mistake with the tickets...and i was supposed to go to the pats game, but i was in NY, I WANT TO GO TO AT LEAST ONE GAME THIS SEASON!!

Phobia
12-02-2005, 02:16 PM

Are you making it to the game?

That's crazy. You'd break him of that real quick if you started cheering for the boys on the other team during his games.

What are you doing, Dad?

Well....

|Zach|
12-02-2005, 02:19 PM
I will bring I huge hunting knife for the beer.

CoMoChief
12-02-2005, 03:39 PM
I thought people tailgated in B5

Phobia
12-02-2005, 03:48 PM
I thought people tailgated in B5

Dartgod has a group of friends who tailgate there. None of his friends are on ChiefsPlanet. The ChiefsPlanet tailgate outgrew B5 so we started a new location this season.

Hammock Parties
12-02-2005, 03:49 PM
I will bring I huge hunting knife for the beer.

Don't you mean deer?

KC Dan
12-02-2005, 03:51 PM
None of his friends are on ChiefsPlanet.
Huh??????

|Zach|
12-02-2005, 03:52 PM
People have friends outside of CP?

Like...ones that are not paid?

Rain Man
12-02-2005, 03:53 PM
Are you sure we can't be rude to your wife? Just checking.

Phobia
12-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Huh??????

None of his other friends original to that tailgating crew, I guess... Heh.

KChiefsQT
12-02-2005, 04:03 PM
How bout the baby?? Chiefs or Broncos get-up?????

BigRedChief
12-02-2005, 05:14 PM
That's crazy. You'd break him of that real quick if you started cheering for the boys on the other team during his games.

What are you doing, Dad?

Well....

Straighten his azz out on Sunday. Good practice for ya.:)

OldTownChief
12-02-2005, 06:29 PM
Dartgod has a group of friends who tailgate there. None of his friends are on ChiefsPlanet. The ChiefsPlanet tailgate outgrew B5 so we started a new location this season.

And an OUTSTANDING location it is, if I may add.

Nzoner
12-03-2005, 03:22 AM
And an OUTSTANDING location it is, if I may add.

Thank You.

BigRedChief
12-03-2005, 09:01 AM
Thank You.

Yeah its not bad enough that you have the coolest indoor place to watch the Chiefs you got to hog the good tailgating spots. :p

jspchief
12-03-2005, 11:37 AM
How bout the baby?? Chiefs or Broncos get-up?????The baby will be at the in-laws, and those evil people will probably dress her in broncos gear since I won't be there to protest.

I've got the walls to the awning ready to go, and I've got a nice heater to warm the place up. Anyone that wants to join can. It may get crowded inside, but it will be warm. :thumb:

OldTownChief
12-03-2005, 11:59 AM
You going to the Bengals game jsp?

Sully
12-03-2005, 12:02 PM
It's funny, I always tailgate about 100 yards from where you are at.

Nzoner
12-03-2005, 12:03 PM
You going to the Bengals game jsp?

You still interested in tickets?

Bowser
12-03-2005, 12:03 PM
I'll show up only if you promise not to force those Jaegerbombs on me again......

jspchief
12-03-2005, 12:04 PM
You going to the Bengals game jsp?There's a good chance I will. I was going to sell the tickets to the last two games, but the wife mentioned that she might want to go to the BEngals game.

I'll post a tailgate thread before every game that I go to. Don't know where Phobia is going to be going, but I plan on keeping that spot as a Chiefsplanet "open house".

Nzoner
I'll show up only if you promise not to force those Jaegerbombs on me again......

WHAT!!No cookies!!

stevieray

jaegerbombs?

:rockon:

stevieray
12-03-2005, 12:05 PM
WHAT!!No cookies!!

bowser is the cookie man?

Nzoner
12-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Don't know where Phobia is going to be going, but I plan on keeping that spot as a Chiefsplanet "open house".

Phil is a weather pussy,he admitted that a couple of weeks ago,I don't know if he'll be at another game this season,unless of course Athan has a heated suite.

jspchief
12-03-2005, 12:09 PM
I don't "force" Jaegerbombs on anyone. I just gently coax.

I'll probaby bring some hot cocoa and Peppermint schnapps, and maybe coffee and Kahlua. So you girls that can't handle the jaeger have something to drink.

Nzoner
12-03-2005, 12:10 PM

NOT those cookies

Bowser
12-03-2005, 12:20 PM
WHAT!!No cookies!!

Heh. I might be able to "survive" a bomber just to get the cookies to you, Joe.

I'll probably bring some hot cocoa and Peppermint schnapps, and maybe some coffee and Kahlua. So you girls that can't handle the jaeger have something to drink.

Burn.

And by the way, my step brother in law is coming with me to the game. He's a huge Husker fan, so feel free to f*ck with him accordingly.

Bowser
12-03-2005, 12:22 PM

I'm not sure if I know how to, or even want to, respond to this.

Nzoner
12-03-2005, 12:23 PM
Heh. I might be able to "survive" a bomber just to get the cookies to you, Joe.

No worries,I'm just across the street,so I'm sure I'll make a few trips back and forth.

stevieray
12-03-2005, 12:23 PM
I'm not sure if I know how to, or even want to, respond to this.
too late, chunky white chocolate.

jspchief
12-03-2005, 08:03 PM
Truck's loaded and the Jaeger bombs are ready to go.

Bump to remind everyone that anyone is welcome.

Skip Towne
12-03-2005, 08:42 PM
Are you sure we can't be rude to your wife? Just checking.
I'm not going if I can't be rude to his wife.

OldTownChief
12-03-2005, 08:48 PM
You still interested in tickets?

Yes, definatly.

jspchief
12-03-2005, 08:49 PM
I'm not going if I can't be rude to his wife.We tailgate in the grass. The wheels on your walker would get hung up anyway.

Mecca
12-03-2005, 08:50 PM
Skip would tell you to get off the lawn, then call you a n00b.

Skip Towne
12-03-2005, 08:52 PM
Skip would tell you to get off the lawn, then call you a n00b.
Yee-Haw. It don't get no better than that.

BigRedChief
12-03-2005, 09:09 PM
too late, chunky white chocolate.

I got a couple of boxes of cookies also. Do we eat those as a chaser to the jagger bombs?

carlos3652
12-03-2005, 10:38 PM
I might make it out there JSP, Ill be going with my best friend (who's a Donko). Just not sure how early we can come up...

Anyway hope to see you there... what time are you guys planning on being there?

BigRedChief
12-04-2005, 12:37 AM
I might make it out there JSP, Ill be going with my best friend (who's a Donko). Just not sure how early we can come up...

Anyway hope to see you there... what time are you guys planning on being there?

I'll be there when the gates open. JSP Chief is also usually there when the gates open also.

Also I heard from Phil/Phobia and he will be at the tailgate also.

Mr. Kotter
12-04-2005, 12:43 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know I'll be at the normal tailgate spot for the Denver game.

X marks the spot:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=47904&stc=1

I'll be in this brown Suburban:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=47902&stc=1

We'll probably have walls up on the awning and a heater inside. Since my wife is a Broncos fan, there may be some Broncos stuff on half of the awning/truck.

As always, anyone is welcome to use my grill to cook their meat. But bring your own food and drink. You are also welcome to store your cooler/chairs/etc. in my truck during the game so you don't have to lug them back to your vehicle.

My name is Jeff. Don't be afraid to stop by and hang out, or just say hi. Every week we seem to get a few new faces, and I'd like this to always be a ChiefsPlanet freindly tailgate.

I'm hoping to stop by. I'll be with SCTrojan fan. Hope to meet some more of you folks tomorrow (today).

jspchief
12-04-2005, 06:09 AM
Hope to see some of you guys there. We'll be there when the gates open.

Just look for my truck at the bottom of the hill, beyond lot H. There will be a 37 Forever flag atop my flagpole, above the Chiefs flag.

Bowser
12-04-2005, 07:56 AM
Truck's loaded and the Jaeger bombs are ready to go.

Bump to remind everyone that anyone is welcome.

Excellent. See you in a few hours.

And have a safe trip.

BigRedChief
12-04-2005, 09:35 AM
one last bump for the stragglers.

Coach
12-04-2005, 09:45 AM
Sure wish I could join up with you fellas.

Have a safe trip, and root root root for the Chiefs!

BigRedChief
12-05-2005, 09:14 AM
Bowser I have your cooler. What happen to you ? After we visited the orange mange tailgate you were never seen again? Did they kidnap you aboard orangeforce one?