PDA

View Full Version : Pro bowl Voting Started Lets help get some chiefs back there

mac58
12-02-2005, 12:34 PM
as of now we have :\go here to vote:http://www.nfl.com/probowl
Four Chiefs retained their places in the top two spots at their positions in fan voting for the Pro Bowl. Dante Hall is the leading vote-getter as the kick returner, while guard Will Shields, tackle Willie Roaf and tight end Tony Gonzalez are second at their positions.
The Chiefs still have nobody in the top five defensively. End Jared Allen, who has eight sacks, and free safety Greg Wesley, who has six interceptions, are sixth at their positions.
Fans may cast their Pro Bowl ballots at NFL.com, in stadiums on game day or by sending a text message from a Sprint wireless phone. Votes by players and coaches will also determine the Pro Bowl rosters. The teams will be announced Dec. 21, and the game will be Feb. 12 in Honolulu.

mac58
12-02-2005, 03:45 PM
vote people.

Dunit35
12-02-2005, 03:54 PM
Ive voted probably like 10 times.

RealSNR
12-02-2005, 05:04 PM
Brian Waters is our best Olineman. If he doesn't get in, the NFL has some splainin' to do

tommykat
12-02-2005, 07:42 PM
Bump for night crew.

Skip Towne
12-02-2005, 07:45 PM
Bump for night crew.
Hey, TK, how you doin'? You seem to like this job you have. What kind of work are you doing?

tommykat
12-02-2005, 07:52 PM
Hey, TK, how you doin'? You seem to like this job you have. What kind of work are you doing?

Hey Skip,

Love it.........making more money than I have in 29 years of hair! A tad hard dealing with some but they finally like me there and now it's finally fun after 2 full months of crying for the way they talked about me and the names I was called......Also, I still have my outside people that come in also. I was so blessed to find this place!!! 3 stories of apartments and full, needless to say booked solid all the time...:D

chiefs4me
12-02-2005, 08:31 PM
Come on chiefs fans.............vote..

Mojo Rising
12-03-2005, 12:34 AM
Roaf hasn't played enough to go to Hawaii, Shields seems un-interested this year, Hall has had flashes but seems to get tired with his Offensive duties, Gonzo has not had a PB year and while Allen has been an improvement for our D I don't think he's the best DE in the AFC. Except for Allen, all of these guys are riding previous years performances.

irishjayhawk
12-03-2005, 12:38 AM
Allen has better stats than Freeney which i found interesting.