PDA

View Full Version : Chaser Plus, does it work?

Sure-Oz
12-03-2005, 01:21 PM
http://www.chaserplus.com/images/Home_product.jpg
http://www.chaserplus.com/images/Home_product.jpg

KcMizzou
12-03-2005, 01:22 PM
2 glasses? Wine? Wuss.

Bwana
12-03-2005, 01:22 PM
Why? Are you going on a runner tonight? :)

jspchief
12-03-2005, 01:23 PM
I've heard it works.

But the only time I used it was when my bar had their annual "20 beers of Christmas". It didn't keep me from puking.

Sure-Oz
12-03-2005, 01:24 PM
2 glasses? Wine? Wuss.
haha i hate wine lol,

i know a few friends that could prob. benefit from this if it actually works lol

Sure-Oz
12-03-2005, 01:25 PM
I've heard it works.

But the only time I used it was when my bar had their annual "20 beers of Christmas". It didn't keep me from puking.
haha i know the feeling except it was like 8 drinks vs 20 lol

Eleazar
12-03-2005, 01:44 PM
No.

And it doesn't keep you from getting drunk, it's supposed to keep you from getting up and feeling like you got hit by a bus.

(unless you were so drunk you managed to get yourself hit by one.)

SLAG
12-03-2005, 02:21 PM
took two oxycodones last night and puked all over the door of my friends new (to him) car.

Dunit35
12-03-2005, 03:03 PM
Has anyone tried it...When I get drunk I usually take 2 tylonel(SP?) before I start and when I go home to wind down. I also eat something and drink a pop. Only once have I woken up hungover and that was the Buffalo game this year. The only reason why I was hungover is because I passed out before I could take tylonel and eat something.

Saul Good
12-03-2005, 03:20 PM
Hangovers have nothing to do with "toxins". Your body and brain actually dehydrate. Your brain contracts due to the dehydration and causes the headache. Chasers "absorb toxins" that cause hangovers. It's BS. Pop 2 Alleve and drink a glass of water before bed and you'll never be hung over with a headache.

Sure-Oz
12-03-2005, 03:42 PM
No.

And it doesn't keep you from getting drunk, it's supposed to keep you from getting up and feeling like you got hit by a bus.

(unless you were so drunk you managed to get yourself hit by one.)
Yeah i knew it wouldn't prevent the drunkeness but the idea posted below of just taking 2 tylonel or something before you go to bed might be a good idea.

I have a massive hangover going from last night and i dont drink that often, but i just took 2 advil, its strange though, the one night i got totally trashed beyond all i didn't have a hangover the next day, of course that night I tried to hurl for 2 hrs and then passed.

jspchief
12-03-2005, 03:46 PM
Tylenol or advil and a lot of water. I actually try and drink some water throughout the course of the night to help keep me hydrated. Stoli & waters work perfect.

When I was a professional drinker, I'd keep some Pedialite in the fridge. It's for keeping infants hydrated. A big glass of that before bed always helped.

Sure-Oz
12-03-2005, 03:48 PM
Tylenol or advil and a lot of water. I actually try and drink some water throughout the course of the night to help keep me hydrated. Stoli & waters work perfect.

When I was a professional drinker, I'd keep some Pedialite in the fridge. It's for keeping infants hydrated. A big glass of that before bed always helped.

Yeah that pedialyte was the shit, i had some of that when i had my sickness issues and throwing up alot, that helped me stay hydrated. Yeah i think from now on ill make sure to drink some water in between if i can lol ;0 and make sure i take some pills at the end of the night. ive had about 6 bottles of ozarka so far today, wow!

Mark M
12-03-2005, 03:52 PM
When I was in college the university put on this silly alcohol class that the pledges had to go to. One year the pledges came back and told a story about this guy Fabio (that's a whole other thing). I guess the chick running the class got on the topic of hangovers, and was asking people to give examples of supposed hangover remedies. Fabio pipes up, "I like to smoke a big fat joint."

Wasn't really the answer she was looking for.

She may not have been looking for it, but it always worked for me.

:D

Just make sure to wait until the morning, because drunk + bong hits = :Lin:

MM
~~:shake:

Mark M
12-03-2005, 03:56 PM
Pussy.

Drunk + bong hits = ENDelt's Thanksgiving Weekend
That's because you're a ****ing lush ...

either that, or smokin' that Mexican shwag.

MM
~~:p

chappy
12-03-2005, 03:59 PM
if you forget to take two aleve or tylonol before going to bed i learned that drinking a gallon of water helps out alot

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
12-03-2005, 05:05 PM
Read the directions on the box and it tells you to drink like 4 gallons of water while taking it. Like others have said here it is the dehydration that gives you the hangover.......... so drinking all that water will save your ass if you take the chaser or not. I agree with the others........ I always pop 2 advil, drink as much water as I can without puking before I go to bed.

aturnis
12-03-2005, 05:23 PM
They said it works on Bob and Tom... I believe them.

Eleazar
12-03-2005, 05:28 PM
A friend of mine had some last weekend and it said to take 2 when you start drinking then 2 more every 2 hours after that. Well, if you're out at 8 or 9 and close the bar down that's consuming the whole package.

What I read was that they work for some people, but they are really just a high powered vitamin supplement that replaces what you lose by processing alcohol. And many of them tell you to drink a glass of water when you take each one; drinking 4 or 5 glasses of water throughout the evening probably mitigates the effects somewhat anyways.

trndobrd
12-03-2005, 07:27 PM
Alka-Seltzer Cold and a bottle of Gatorade before bed, repeat in the morning.

FloridaChief
12-03-2005, 07:34 PM
They said it works on Bob and Tom... I believe them.

Suuure, it works...

Please. Crown Royal laughs it's ass off at Chaser Plus.

P.S. Bob and Tom suck Don & Mike's cocks....

keg in kc
Sex works better.Yeah, but I can afford chaser plus.

Hammock Parties
I

Hangovers are a part of drinking. Man up, you pussies.

Bullshiat. The three times I did heavy drinking, I avoided the hangover.

SoCalBronco
12-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Bullshiat. The three times I did heavy drinking, I avoided the hangover.

BS. The only times youve ever gone out to "go drinking" is when youve gotten cum drunk.

htismaqe
12-03-2005, 07:55 PM
Never had a hangover until I quit smoking pot...

Hammock Parties
12-03-2005, 08:04 PM
BS. The only times youve ever gone out to "go drinking" is when youve gotten cum drunk.

Who said anything about going out? There was that one time, though.

jspchief
12-03-2005, 08:09 PM
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Hangovers are a part of drinking. Man up, you pussies.Oh please. :rolleyes:

If I remember right, when I offered you a Jaegerbomb at the Washington game, you looked like you threw up in your mouth a little. You weren't "doing the time" from Joe's very well.

Skyy God
12-03-2005, 08:20 PM
I'm not really a victim of hangovers, and this is after starting last night with nine shots of Bulleit bourbon (and coke).

From what I hear, however, Cheerz is supposed to be very effective. http://www.cheerzhangover.com/main.htm