PDA

View Full Version : time to eat some crow

AZforBroncos
12-04-2005, 10:42 PM
they say football is a game of inches, and in this case your defense held MA just inches from the first down. that may have been the difference between victory and defeat today. congrats on pulling it out in a great game.

serve me my crow medium rare, and with some parsley on the side if you please. if you can somehow make the playoffs, i'll be back for another helping

|Zach|
12-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Wait wait wait...

We don't serve crow to order...since he wants it medium rare make it well done.

But...he may know that we don't serve crow to order so make it medium rare because he knows we will do the oppisite of what he said.

But he may know that we know that he knows.

Son of a bitch. Im getting dizzy.

JazzzLovr
Good of you to come back. It was a great game.

Earthling
Well hopefully we will be able to give you seconds.. :p

chappy
12-04-2005, 10:48 PM
honestly what in the hell were you thinking?

BigRedChief
12-04-2005, 10:50 PM
That game could have easily went the other way against us. A well played game on both sides.

wutamess
12-04-2005, 11:27 PM
Fugg that!!!

I was at that game and that helmet to helmet call didn't make a difference in the least bit. It was second down and I'm sure we could've gotten a first down on the next play.

That small holding call against Chris Horn on that T-Rich rushing firstdown near the end of the game was complete Bullshit and quite possibly the equalizer. They played it on arrowvision and we were wondering, "where's the fugging hold?"

We kicked the shit out of the Donkeys... No if ands and butts about it. I couldn't believe how Stupid ratface and his sick fuccing coaching staff was being.

- Not kicking the field goal at the end of the half.
- Not passing the ball on 3rd & 18 in the first half.
- Not fugging running their power runner 3 plays in a row when inside the 3 YL.
- Brining Dayne into the game when mike Anderson was completely healthy for their goalline back.

Lets not forget how the dumass idiot set the tone of the game by sliding just short of the endzone (what a dumbass).

Broncos got their shit handed to them today... it's like the didn't want to line up and play some fugging football. It actually reminded me of marty ball because they played the entire game NOT TO LOSE instead of trying to set the stage and go for the juggular.

I guess that's what you get when you expose the biggest fraud in league history (Jake fugging Hummer)

**** the donkeys and **** this fraud of a freaking donkey fan.
And if you're not going to stay and follow your thread (like you did before the game) after you've raised so much shit during the week, keep your ignorant ass off of here until you beat us again.

Fugging Flamer! NTTAWWT

SCChief
12-05-2005, 12:10 AM
Good of you to have enough honor to come eat crow. It was a great game!

huskerdooz
12-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Fugg that!!!

I was at that game and that helmet to helmet call didn't make a difference in the least bit. It was second down and I'm sure we could've gotten a first down on the next play.

That small holding call against Chris Horn on that T-Rich rushing firstdown near the end of the game was complete Bullshit and quite possibly the equalizer. They played it on arrowvision and we were wondering, "where's the fugging hold?"

We kicked the shit out of the Donkeys... No if ands and butts about it. I couldn't believe how Stupid ratface and his sick fuccing coaching staff was being.

- Not kicking the field goal at the end of the half.
- Not passing the ball on 3rd & 18 in the first half.
- Not fugging running their power runner 3 plays in a row when inside the 3 YL.
- Brining Dayne into the game when mike Anderson was completely healthy for their goalline back.

Lets not forget how the dumass idiot set the tone of the game by sliding just short of the endzone (what a dumbass).

Broncos got their shit handed to them today... it's like the didn't want to line up and play some fugging football. It actually reminded me of marty ball because they played the entire game NOT TO LOSE instead of trying to set the stage and go for the juggular.

I guess that's what you get when you expose the biggest fraud in league history (Jake fugging Hummer)

F U C K the donkeys and f u c k this fraud of a freaking donkey fan.
And if you're not going to stay and follow your thread (like you did before the game) after you've raised so much shit during the week, keep your ignorant ass off of here until you beat us again.

Fugging Flamer! NTTAWWT

Why don't you tell us how you really feel. Go ahead, let it all out, don't hold anything back.

cdcox
12-05-2005, 01:04 AM
No parsley for losers. Parsley is for winners!