PDA

View Full Version : And so it begins...Donk whining from The Mane

Hammock Parties
12-04-2005, 10:47 PM
A slim win that went down to the last minutes and was given away because of a bad call against Lynch. If that makes them feel like they "owned us" then more power to them. Personally I'm thrilled we split these two games. I think we go 3-1 this last four games and finish second in AFC with a first round bye. The Chiefs...meh. This will be the game they show on NFL network as their "brightest moment"

Your O line grabbed, held and plowed over ours.

Without the help of the refs, this game could have easily still went our way.

Here's my take on the overturned first down at the end of the game. It looks on the replay like he didn't make the line to gain. The line judge clearly saw something, however, that made him think the ball was ahead of Anderson's body. Did Anderson reach forward with the ball? Why else would the line judge have placed the ball where he did? You simply can't see on the available footage.

So they go to the tape, and I did not see a single view where you could even see the ball, let alone tell whether it was ahead of the line. The rules say you cannot overturn the ruling on the field unless there is indisputable evidence. How can there possibly be indisputable evidence [U]if you can't see the ball[U]? Unless the ref looked at an angle they didn't show on TV, I think that's wrong to overturn the call.

You're an idiot.

You squeeked by at home, with the help of some bull**** calls, we blew your ass out of the water in Denver.

Get a grip, you F ing homer.

If the calls were reversed bob you would be screaming bloody murder and don't say you wouldn't because we KNOW you.

And now...a smorgasboard of comments from the game thread. Let me taste your tears, Donk fans.

Stop jumping offsides!

Why the hell was he so wide open!!!!!!!!!

ASS factor scores.........WTF! was the D doing?

Shake it off, Jake.

UGH C'mon Jake! There were like 5 chiefs back there.

C'mon D!!!!!!!!

Bench Plummer!!!!!!

Running it? On 3rd and 18? What are you thinking!?!?

I like when we dont run the ball against the worst run defense in the league.

F*CL! Quitterbitch wide open!

No! No! No! No! No! No! Nooooooooo!!!

did trINT greren just run on us?
jesus...

Why couldnt JAke do that wjhen he was rolling to the endzone JUST Go for it JAke ... Don t THINK

Dude, seriously.

The Chiefs have the dumbest defense ever.

Gunther and friends have no ****ing clue. You can mess with them all day long. It's like playing Madden with a retard with no arms.

Unintelligent play from Jake. This sucks balls.

Is Woody Hayes calling this game? 3 runs up the gut. This stuff will come back to haunt us.

maybe you guys forgot wich plummer showed up today, Im not gonna throw it into the endzone if i don't have to...

Damn it, we're playing well, but we arn't finnishing these clowns! the gate is still open, we have to put them away NOW!

kennison over 100yards makes my ass burn!

That is friggin ridiculous! Fu'n refs are full of chit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great game....no matter the outcome.. but I'm pissed about the Lynch call...that was bull ****in ****...and I'll call any chiefs fan a p***Y that says otherwise....yeah...I'm six drink deep since my last post at half time

Coyer getting owned today.

great spot

god we din't make that, run a play quickly!

We deserve a break after the Lynch crap call.

That was luck, I don't think we really made that 4th down, but hey, I'll take it.

gay

Shanny has no one to blame but himself...

Well the Chef's better clear their throats, cause they'ne got to pay the refs after the game.

why can't we EVER win this game????? :(

Dunit35
12-04-2005, 10:51 PM
What a bunch of fairys.

Redcoats58
12-04-2005, 10:55 PM
What a bunch of babies. I don't know of any other teams fans that act this way. I guess we'll just chalk this win up as the Donks shooting themselves in the foot and us paying the refs off. What a bunch of arrogant, temper tantrum c*cksuckers!

DJJasonp
12-04-2005, 10:56 PM
The hit by lynch was a helmet to helmet (penalty, by definition)....

And the original mark on the 4th down play could have been spotted better by Stevie Wonder....well short.

Deal with it Broncos.

Spicy McHaggis
12-04-2005, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by SINISTER_
"I like when we dont run the ball against the worst run defense in the league."

Not anymore. Bitches.

WilliamTheIrish
12-04-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco
Great game....no matter the outcome.. but I'm pissed about the Lynch call...that was bull ****in ****...and I'll call any chiefs fan a p***Y that says otherwise....yeah...I'm six drink deep since my last post at half time

It's all about history.

Lynch has a history. Today, and it was a bad call (IMO) his history came home to roost.

Sydd
12-04-2005, 11:00 PM
What is so funny about this is that durring the week, they had a thread on the mane asking which fans whinned the most in the NFL. Is this irony, or poetic justice?

Hammock Parties
12-04-2005, 11:04 PM
but a call in KC we should be use to

the home cookin' is good there

from the no-call on their offensive line holds

to that terrible 15 yarder on Lynch

it was bs calls

sure that's not that only reason we lost the game, but we got no 'mo b/c of it

Sure-Oz
12-04-2005, 11:05 PM
good lord they are bad at that, the lynch call definetly lost the game, ****ing bs, he did hit him HELMET TO HELMET, intentional?? probably not.

gblowfish
12-04-2005, 11:07 PM
Go Chiefs wants to lick the tears off the face of Donko fans like Cartman in the Scott Tenneman Episode (where Cartman feeds Scott his dead parents in a bowl of chili). Now that's cold blooded....heh heh heh...

keg in kc
12-04-2005, 11:08 PM
I particularly liked the "worst run defense in the league" comment. What were we, coming into the game? 5?

Must really hurt to not be able to gain 3 yards in 3 plays against the "worst run defense in the league" with 2 minutes on the clock.

'nuff said about that.

I hope all these f*ckers like the dirty sanchez LJ gave them in the fourth quarter.

The Bad Guy
12-04-2005, 11:09 PM
I love how those broken condoms still call him trINT.

I hope most of those retards choked on their tears tonight.

Skip Towne
12-04-2005, 11:10 PM
I really don't think I am but some people call me a grammar nazi. I wonder what that bunch or retards would call me? Are all Donkey fans illiterate?

Hammock Parties
12-04-2005, 11:11 PM
Go Chiefs wants to lick the tears off the face of Donko fans.

"Ohhhhh your tears taste so yummy, Taco!"

Halfcan
12-04-2005, 11:11 PM
lol keg, how true. The refs called the game in their favor all day-2 TD's were called back of ours but they will never admit they got owned.

Skip Towne
12-04-2005, 11:15 PM
I'm happy we won "Our Superbowl". If Taco wasn't absent he could tell us what he thinks. Isn't it amazing how he disappears after they lose to us? It happens every time.

Raiderhater
12-04-2005, 11:17 PM
Classic reading material.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-04-2005, 11:18 PM
They aren't Bronco fans if they aren't whining about officials, when clearly, they have more than a few in their pockets it seems.

Chiefs Pantalones
12-04-2005, 11:19 PM
That line judge was dumb as ****. That was an easy spot, and he gives him like two extra yards. Funny thing was he was on the Broncos sidelines when making the call. Moron.

Raiderhater
12-04-2005, 11:20 PM
I'm happy we won "Our Superbowl". If Taco wasn't absent he could tell us what he thinks. Isn't it amazing how he disappears after they lose to us? It happens every time.

Taco has already been here and started a thread congratulating us on a win.

Eleazar
12-04-2005, 11:26 PM
For fans that don't whine about the officiating they sure do a lot of whining about officiating.

Showing the colors.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
12-04-2005, 11:27 PM
manchambo's explanation of why the 4th down call shouldn't have been called is a classic

Katipan
12-04-2005, 11:30 PM

You're so hot when you talk like that.

MadMax
12-04-2005, 11:31 PM
What a bunch of babies. I don't know of any other teams fans that act this way. I guess we'll just chalk this win up as the Donks shooting themselves in the foot and us paying the refs off. What a bunch of arrogant, temper tantrum c*cksuckers!

Heh, it's why we hate them so much!! :deevee: :p

Nightwish
12-04-2005, 11:34 PM
One dude, I forget which one, said he'd punch anyone he saw wearing a Chiefs hat, shirt or logo. Sour grapes, much?

Redcoats58
12-04-2005, 11:36 PM
Heh, it's why we hate them so much!! :deevee: :p
Yeah I guess this does help fuel the hatred.

RINGLEADER
12-05-2005, 12:10 AM
Seriously that Lynch hit was a by-the-book call...you can say Kennison's head came down as he was going through the process of trying to catch the ball, but Lynch led with his helmet, his helmet hit Kennison's helmet, and I think that sufficiently fits the definition of a helmet-to-helmet hit per the rulebook. It actually would have taken a ref's judgment to see it any other way yet the Bronco fans act like the refs interpretation was wrong. The only way you reach a different conclusion is if you go outside of what the rulebook says.

ROYC75
12-05-2005, 12:17 AM
What is so funny about this is that durring the week, they had a thread on the mane asking which fans whinned the most in the NFL. Is this irony, or poetic justice?

Yep, this is why this is so sweet, but they are too stupid to not see they are whinning or crying over split milk. Like I have always said, it's OK for them to do it, but not anybody else. The think they are of higher standards than any other fans in the NFL.

Bosko
12-05-2005, 12:32 AM
Taco has already been here and started a thread congratulating us on a win.

Yeah, that thread was pure class, and so were the Chief fans that posted there. :)

Hey T.J. I was just over at the mange and have to say you guys are being very classy about this game. It's nice to see fans who will admit that thier favorite team got beat. No excuses over at the mange today, very,very classy!

As much as i hate the Donkey's I respect the fact that you guys come to play every week. It would have been easy to come into Arrowhead and just "lay down" like the Chiefs usually do in Denver but you guys refused to do that. Awesume game. Probaby the biggest win of the DV era in KC so far.

Yeah, it was a great game, TJ. I've got to give you respect for being level-headed after a close loss in such an emotional game. You're a good ambassador for your team, and all NFL teams would do well to have more fans of your nature.

In the end, we all love the game of football.

tk13
12-05-2005, 12:37 AM
Originally Posted by manchambo
Here's my take on the overturned first down at the end of the game. It looks on the replay like he didn't make the line to gain. The line judge clearly saw something, however, that made him think the ball was ahead of Anderson's body. Did Anderson reach forward with the ball? Why else would the line judge have placed the ball where he did? You simply can't see on the available footage.

So they go to the tape, and I did not see a single view where you could even see the ball, let alone tell whether it was ahead of the line. The rules say you cannot overturn the ruling on the field unless there is indisputable evidence. How can there possibly be indisputable evidence [U]if you can't see the ball[U]? Unless the ref looked at an angle they didn't show on TV, I think that's wrong to overturn the call.

ROFL Now that's classic. You can't clearly see the ball from every angle but his arm would have had to been amputated from his body while still holding the ball to advance it past the first down marker. "There was a second ballcarrier in the grassy knoll!"

greg63
12-05-2005, 12:48 AM
Your O line grabbed, held and plowed over ours.

Without the help of the refs, this game could have easily still went our way.

Our O line "grabbed, held and plowed over" their O line???? What game were they watching? ROFL

Ultra Peanut
12-05-2005, 12:56 AM
I adore the word "smorgasboard."

luv
12-05-2005, 12:57 AM
Yeah, it was all the refs fault. :rolleyes:

Let's not mention how many Plummer interceptions and incomplete passes were there? They are basing their judgement of the refs on one call they disagreed with. From being at the game, I can tell you it was obvious that they didn't get the first down at the two minute marker in the fourth quarter. The refs made just as many blatantly bad calls against us as they did them. I will not feel sorry for those who whine about the refs.

Pitt Gorilla
12-05-2005, 12:59 AM
Our O line "grabbed, held and plowed over" their O line???? What game were they watching? ROFL
I thought the Donx held quite a bit.

Ultra Peanut
12-05-2005, 01:00 AM
ROFL Now that's classic. You can't clearly see the ball from every angle but his arm would have had to been amputated from his body while still holding the ball to advance it past the first down marker. "There was a second ballcarrier in the grassy knoll!"ROFL

Anderson's got mad detachable arm skillz, yo!

manchambo
12-05-2005, 01:12 AM
ROFL Now that's classic. You can't clearly see the ball from every angle but his arm would have had to been amputated from his body while still holding the ball to advance it past the first down marker. "There was a second ballcarrier in the grassy knoll!"

"It looks on the replay like he didn't make the line to gain." I know that's probably a more complicated sentence that you're used to reading, but that means it looks like he didn't get the first down. The question addressed by my post is not whether he got the first down, nor whether first down was a good call. As my post implied, my opinion is that it probably was not.

No, the issue, which you entirely missed, is the interesting question whether overturning the play was proper under the technicalities of the replay rule, which requires indisputable visual evidence to overturn a call. My thesis is that, because you could not see the ball in any of the replays, it was technically incorrect to overturn the play. Thus, technically, the incorrect first down call should have stood.

So I really am not whining about that call.

I'm whining because I think some of your linemen had Crisco on their jerseys.

MadMax
12-05-2005, 01:16 AM
I really don't think I am but some people call me a grammar nazi. I wonder what that bunch or retards would call me? Are all Donkey fans illiterate?

Hehe, did you need to ask??? :p

Raiderhater

Don't they always?

luv
"It looks on the replay like he didn't make the line to gain." I know that's probably a more complicated sentence that you're used to reading, but that means it looks like he didn't get the first down. The question addressed by my post is not whether he got the first down, nor whether first down was a good call. As my post implied, my opinion is that it probably was not.

No, the issue, which you entirely missed, is the interesting question whether overturning the play was proper under the technicalities of the replay rule, which requires indisputable visual evidence to overturn a call. My thesis is that, because you could not see the ball in any of the replays, it was technically incorrect to overturn the play. Thus, technically, the incorrect first down call should have stood.

I don't know, but I would be willing to bet that the officials get to see angles that they don't show on tv.

Crisco on their jerseys? What next? :p

MadMax
12-05-2005, 01:18 AM

Key word being indisputable??? horse shit and lol and ya yes you are! :p

Ugly Duck
12-05-2005, 01:18 AM
Interesting.... all I saw was the recap on SportsCenter. I couldn't believe where the refs spotted the ball on that 4th down. I was thinking - Dang! The refs were trying to give the game to Denver! Imagine my shock when I now find out that DonkFanz thought the spot was good, and that the refs took the game away from Denver. Its all a matter of perspective, I guess.....

Sure-Oz
12-05-2005, 01:22 AM
shittiest spot ever, it was such a joke at the time how the guy farthest from the play could see through that pile, stupid ****.

kcfanXIII
12-05-2005, 01:35 AM
"The line judge clearly saw something, however, that made him think the ball was ahead of Anderson's body. "

$$$$

kcfanXIII
12-05-2005, 01:39 AM

# 1. don't bring up technicalities and say the lynch call was bad. you are being hypocritical.
#2 the den o line is the dirtiest line kc plays. holding could be called on every play they run. and its you cheaters that had crisco on your jersey.
#3 quit your whining, you need to save some of that energy, when kc and sd put you out of the playoffs.

greg63
12-05-2005, 01:45 AM
ROFL
Yup! He is conspicuous by his absence.

Gravedigger
12-05-2005, 01:47 AM
That fourth down call that was overturned he didnt make it there was the third angle that was looking at him right in the face when he got pummeled by our dline then after the footage stopped he reached his body out they tried to sneak one and it didnt work. John Lynch is a prick always has been and always will be he hits helmet to helmet cause he doesn't care. Broncos tried to cheat and pull a magic trick out there on the field but it didn't work and they thought they were all powerful and couldn't be beaten.... well guess what ladies Jake Plummer is proving again that he is not a good quarterback and the only thing that gets you guy's wins is your running game. Oh and btw do these broncos fans actually believe that if they do reach the afc championship they will beat the colts..... when you couldnt come into our house let alone indy's house the past two or three years and pull out a victory???? Broncos are lame and still living off Elway there but when Shannahan is gone Denver will suck again and I can't wait till that day.

greg63
12-05-2005, 01:49 AM

Yup!

Don't they always?

They wouldn't be the Donks if they didn't.

keg in kc
12-05-2005, 01:52 AM
Quit bitching about the refs. You're not the ones that had points taken off the board by the zebras. You lost because your weak link threw a pick in the endzone in the first half and then topped that by throwing for all of 55 yards in the entire second half, along with another pick. You lost because you couldn't convert a single 3rd down in the entire second half. You lost because you couldn't score a TD with 1st and goal from the 6 in the 3rd quarter. You lost because you couldn't gain 3 yards on 3 plays with 2 minutes left in the game.

End of story.

Ugly Duck
12-05-2005, 02:03 AM
You lost because your weak link threw a pick in the endzone in the first half and then topped that by throwing for all of 55 yards in the entire second half, along with another pick. You lost because you couldn't convert a single 3rd down in the entire second half. You lost because you couldn't score a TD with 1st and goal from the 6 in the 3rd quarter. You lost because you couldn't gain 3 yards on 3 plays with 2 minutes left in the game.

End of story.Dang! Sounds like a Raider performance....

greg63
12-05-2005, 02:08 AM
Quit bitching about the refs. You're not the ones that had points taken off the board by the zebras. You lost because your weak link threw a pick in the endzone in the first half and then topped that by throwing for all of 55 yards in the entire second half, along with another pick. You lost because you couldn't convert a single 3rd down in the entire second half. You lost because you couldn't score a TD with 1st and goal from the 6 in the 3rd quarter. You lost because you couldn't gain 3 yards on 3 plays with 2 minutes left in the game.

End of story.

...And the truth shall set them free! Great post! :thumb:

Hammock Parties
12-05-2005, 02:35 AM
KARIST!

The Lynch fiasco was ludicrous...and when confronted, they threw a second PF on him for daring to declare it was BS...

The Refs were clearly against us, it was obvious all game...they freakin held the whole damn game and it was never called...It was a horrifically callled game...

Pryce was tackled several times...I saw a thread where was he, well, he was being tackled...so was C Brown...

I honestly can't believe that KC got by with that blatant holding and wasn't called for it more than a couple times...

Pryce was tackled several times and the refs put on blinders...

Nightwish
12-05-2005, 02:36 AM

Like I said on the Mane, I doubt that what they see in their replay machine is limited to the angles they show on the network broadcast. Even if it is, the replay clearly shows that he was stood up straight a good two yards short of the line. That's six feet. Whether you can see the ball or not, unless Anderson has a six-foot reach, then I'd say it qualifies as controvertible evidence.

Fairplay
12-05-2005, 07:06 AM
Someone needs to bitch-slap those whiney crying punks.

the Talking Can
12-05-2005, 07:10 AM

End of story.

I heart you.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-05-2005, 07:21 AM
So tell me, did any Chiefs go down after all the chop blocks and sucker punches by Lynch ?

siberian khatru
12-05-2005, 07:25 AM
I can't remember the last time Denver actually lost a game. I must be years and years.

Chiefs_Fan_n_64081
12-05-2005, 07:26 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/hellrazorradio/chiefs/BooHoo.jpg

tiptap
12-05-2005, 07:34 AM
That fourth down call that was overturned he didnt make it there was the third angle that was looking at him right in the face when he got pummeled by our dline then after the footage stopped he reached his body out they tried to sneak one and it didnt work. John Lynch is a prick always has been and always will be he hits helmet to helmet cause he doesn't care. Broncos tried to cheat and pull a magic trick out there on the field but it didn't work and they thought they were all powerful and couldn't be beaten.... well guess what ladies Jake Plummer is proving again that he is not a good quarterback and the only thing that gets you guy's wins is your running game. Oh and btw do these broncos fans actually believe that if they do reach the afc championship they will beat the colts..... when you couldnt come into our house let alone indy's house the past two or three years and pull out a victory???? Broncos are lame and still living off Elway there but when Shannahan is gone Denver will suck again and I can't wait till that day.

OK remind me. When LJ didn't go down near the bronco's out of bounds line and one of the linebackers hit him high pretty close to helmet to hemet. That sort of set the stage for officials making sure that they weren't going to let that happen again. That contributed as much to the call on Lynch as the play itself. It that had been the first time it had been seen in the game he might have gotten away with it because it wasn't so blatant and dangerous. But with his reputation and the earlier incident you had to call it to keep the game under control.

Skip Towne
12-05-2005, 07:55 AM
Listening to the whining is half the fun of beating those pussies.

greg63
12-05-2005, 08:00 AM
WAAAA! The ref's are against us! WAAAAA!!!!

Mile High Mania
12-05-2005, 08:07 AM
Listening to the whining is half the fun of beating those pussies.

I was saying that as I was reading much of the game thread yesterday.

Seriously, all fans whine... you were crying about things yesterday when Denver would tie it or go up. All fans do it... well, correct that ... I haven't cried about anything from yesterday's game. I think both teams got away with stuff.

Skip Towne
12-05-2005, 08:10 AM
I was saying that as I was reading much of the game thread yesterday.

Seriously, all fans whine... you were crying about things yesterday when Denver would tie it or go up. All fans do it... well, correct that ... I haven't cried about anything from yesterday's game. I think both teams got away with stuff.
True, but it's still lots of fun watching them bitch and moan.