PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations on the win Chiefs Fans

vailpass
12-05-2005, 11:11 AM
Congratulations on the huge victory yesterday Chiefs fans. KC played well enough to win and deserved the W. That game was an instant classic.

I don't know about you but that was one of the craziest, fast-paced, I don't know what's gonna' happen next games I have ever seen.

The Arrowhead advantage showed itself big-time. Props to the 12th man for making themselves a factor.

The race to the finish in the AFC West should be a good one. Here's to an exciting final month resulting in a scenario where KC and Denver meet in the playoffs for the decisive 2005 rubber match.

Scaga
12-05-2005, 11:17 AM
Nice post vailpass. Classy...
(are you sure you're a Donko fan???) :p

MOhillbilly
12-05-2005, 11:19 AM
IN YOUR FACE DUDE!!!

vailpass
12-05-2005, 11:26 AM
IN YOUR FACE DUDE!!!

:moon:
I'm here to take it.
1-1 with both teams protecting the home.
Chiefs came to play yesterday, so did their fans.
Well played game by the KC O.
That environment gave our rookies a good taste of what a play-off environment will look like.

Lzen
12-05-2005, 11:26 AM
Thanks, loser. You still suck. :p

vailpass
12-05-2005, 11:29 AM
Thanks, loser. You still suck. :p

That's why the ladies love me.... ;)

Ralphy Boy
12-05-2005, 11:32 AM
That's why the ladies love me.... ;)

Dude, you were drunk, those weren't "ladies". Just because they called themselves "Queens" doesn't make their genitalia female.

Lzen
12-05-2005, 11:45 AM
Dude, you were drunk, those weren't "ladies". Just because they called themselves "Queens" doesn't make their genitalia female.

ROFL

:thumb:

vailpass
12-05-2005, 11:46 AM

I know but I was stuck in Kansas City for the night and they were by far and away the hottest looking things in town.

chiefsfaninNC
12-05-2005, 12:33 PM
Congratulations on the huge victory yesterday Chiefs fans. KC played well enough to win and deserved the W. That game was an instant classic.

I don't know about you but that was one of the craziest, fast-paced, I don't know what's gonna' happen next games I have ever seen.

The Arrowhead advantage showed itself big-time. Props to the 12th man for making themselves a factor.

The race to the finish in the AFC West should be a good one. Here's to an exciting final month resulting in a scenario where KC and Denver meet in the playoffs for the decisive 2005 rubber match.

The race for the AFC West is over. Even if we win out you still have to lose 2 games for us to win the title. I don't see that happening. I do hope we meet in the playoffs.

MOhillbilly
12-05-2005, 12:33 PM
:moon:
I'm here to take it.
1-1 with both teams protecting the home.
Chiefs came to play yesterday, so did their fans.
Well played game by the KC O.
That environment gave our rookies a good taste of what a play-off environment will look like.

Did i mention?

IN YOUR FACE DUDE!!

Shit atleast you have balls enough to show(even on a BB) most pussies wont even do that.
makes me wonder how the chickenshits are in real life.
props.

Gaz
12-05-2005, 12:34 PM
I know but I was stuck in Kansas City for the night and they were by far and away the hottest looking things in town.

I have to give it up for this primo “your town sux” smack.

xoxo~
Gaz
Watching the fray from the sidelines.

Sure-Oz
12-05-2005, 12:55 PM
it was a good game and it couldve gone either way.

vailpass
12-05-2005, 12:59 PM
I have to give it up for this primo “your town sux” smack.

xoxo~
Gaz
Watching the fray from the sidelines.

Congrats to your Chiefs on a solid win. No ifs, ands, or buts KC deserved to win that game.
Well played and well coached = victory.

vailpass
12-05-2005, 01:02 PM
Did i mention?

IN YOUR FACE DUDE!!

Shit atleast you have balls enough to show(even on a BB) most pussies wont even do that.
makes me wonder how the chickenshits are in real life.
props.

You have screen caps from two of the mos bad-ass flicks of all time.
Oh me droogs. A bit of the old in-out eh?

"Go on, say my name, say it: Bobby Peru.
Nah, I was just kiddin. Gotta' go!"

My snake skin jacket represents my belief in individuality and my commitment to personal freedom.

mike_b_284
12-05-2005, 01:02 PM
how does this guy have so much class. you need to go to the mange and spread the gospel. those guys are a bunch of whiny assholes

Gaz
12-05-2005, 01:04 PM
vailpass-

I was not complaining. I thought it was great smack.

Since I do not live in KC, I can appreciate Denver-KC smack in an objective manner.

xoxo~
Gaz
Lives in DooDah Lite and cannot legitimately crap on either city.

vailpass
12-05-2005, 01:08 PM
vailpass-

I was not complaining. I thought it was great smack.

Since I do not live in KC, I can appreciate Denver-KC smack in an objective manner.

xoxo~
Gaz
Lives in DooDah Lite and cannot legitimately crap on either city.

I did not for one minute think you were complaining. I was using the opportunity to convey unqualified congratulations with no whining, back-handed compliments, or sour grapes to one who has a spotless track record of doing the same each and every time it is appropriate.

Carlota69
12-05-2005, 01:17 PM
Yesterdays game was so incredibly good! Hands down the best game of the year for us so far. We played very well, as did the Donks. The teams gave the rest of the rest of the U.S. a real good idea of how exciting it is to be in the AFC West.

I have a feeling we will see the Donks in the playoffs and I have a feeling that game will be fuggin' amazing as well.

ct
12-05-2005, 02:04 PM

That's grade A quality smack right there!!

Boyceofsummer
12-05-2005, 03:02 PM
I have several close friends that are Denver fans. They are still in the drivers seat. I hope that the Chiefs can bring thier 'A' game every week. They will need it. I was appaled at some of the coaching decisions, etc.

Shanahan not taking a shot at the end of the 1st half.

Vermiel not calling a play to counter a stacked defense on 3rd and 1 with LJ gassed, and no credible back-up.

Trent Green taking a delay of game penalty trying to run out the clock and ice the game.

You will not get away with mistakes like the above very often in the NFL.

I am still suspect on this season.

Calcountry
12-05-2005, 03:48 PM
I know but I was stuck in Kansas City for the night and they were by far and away the hottest looking things in town.eh? so you are saying that animals are not beyond you?

stevieray
12-05-2005, 04:31 PM
I wore black, cause I'm compassoinate about your loss.

MOhillbilly
12-05-2005, 04:58 PM
I wore black, cause I'm compassoinate about your loss.

giggles a evil giggle....