PDA

View Full Version : name change for denver?

kcfanXIII
12-05-2005, 02:59 PM
this just in, from denver colorado. the broncos will be changing their name to the denver "excuses," they're new colors will be pink and orange. when asked what he thought about it, denver coach mike shanahan said, "if it weren't for the refs, this name change would be unnecessary."
jake plummer just swore alot, than flipped off the camera.
trevor pryce was unavailable for comment, as he was still being blocked by willie roaf.

by now, i'm sure you realize i'm joking. but you wouldn't know it by reading post game comments from the players, or their fans. if you listen to these guys, kc has never beat them legit. its always someone or something else's fault. hell anderson even said he was "sure i got it" when asked about the 4 and 1 stuff.
message to denver, and your fans: quit bitching! you lost! get over it!

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 03:34 PM
this just in, from denver colorado. the broncos will be changing their name to the denver "excuses," they're new colors will be pink and orange. when asked what he thought about it, denver coach mike shanahan said, "if it weren't for the refs, this name change would be unnecessary."
trevor pryce was unavailable for comment, as he was still being blocked by willie roaf.

by now, i'm sure you realize i'm joking. but you wouldn't know it by reading post game comments from the players, or their fans. if you listen to these guys, kc has never beat them legit. its always someone or something else's fault. hell anderson even said he was "sure i got it" when asked about the 4 and 1 stuff.
message to denver, and your fans: quit bitching! you lost! get over it!

When Anderson watches the game tapes in his meetings, I'm sure he wont be SO SURE about getting the 1st down. Even with some shitty angles... it was clear he was short. The spot given initially was ridiculous.

joesomebody
12-05-2005, 03:39 PM
When posting tongue in cheek fake media articles, it helps to dress them up with those little things called capital letters.

I thought it was funny, but one thing the Planet does a good job of in general is taking a lot of time and effort in their photo shop graphics and thier fake news articles.

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 03:44 PM
When posting tongue in cheek fake media articles, it helps to dress them up with those little things called capital letters.

I thought it was funny, but one thing the Planet does a good job of in general is taking a lot of time and effort in their photo shop graphics and thier fake news articles.

He's new.... let him get the feel for things first. :p

Calcountry
12-05-2005, 04:30 PM

message to denver, and your fans: quit bitching! you lost! get over it!They said the same thing when Dante returned that one a couple of years ago.