PDA

View Full Version : Plummer vs Green

dirk digler
12-05-2005, 05:11 PM
Trent Green goes head first near the goal line while Plummer slides....

enough said

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 05:14 PM
I liked that play a lot. I also liked when he rolled out to the right to throw in the endzone... he's not doing the stuck and duck bullshit anymore. Looking good, looking good.

With the time Green had back there in the pocket... he is smooooth. Thank you big boys up front, thankyou.

dirk digler
12-05-2005, 05:17 PM
I liked that play a lot. I also liked when he rolled out to the right to throw in the endzone... he's not doing the stuck and duck bullshit anymore. Looking good, looking good.

With the time Green had back there in the pocket... he is smooooth. Thank you big boys up front, thankyou.

Yep. Green wanted it more than Jake the Fake.

FloridaMan88
12-05-2005, 05:18 PM
Jake the Fake is a fraud with no heart and has never won anything significant in his professional or college career.

mike_b_284
12-05-2005, 05:20 PM
don't forget the interception
green's thoughts during that play:

after interception - "oh shit.."

Fending off blocker - "get off me BEEYOTCH"

During the tackle - "who's your daddy?"

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 05:24 PM
don't forget the interception
green's thoughts during that play:

after interception - "oh shit.."

Fending off blocker - "get off me BEEYOTCH"

During the tackle - "who's your daddy?"
Yeah.. that pick was weak. He shouldve known better.... BUT his comeback and tackle was sweeeet.

Deberg_1990
12-05-2005, 05:26 PM
Jake the Fake is a fraud with no heart and has never won anything significant in his professional or college career.'

Not to nitpick or anything, but hes won a playoff game before. How many has Green won???

dirk digler
12-05-2005, 05:28 PM
'

Not to nitpick or anything, but hes won a playoff game before. How many has Green won???

You're such a downer.

MahiMike
12-05-2005, 05:35 PM
Name one other QB in the NFL that makes that tackle after his pick. The answer - NONE. Not only does he chase him down, he makes a damn good lunging tackle.

And to make it even sweeter, that was the difference in the game. That guy scores if he doesn't make the tackle and we're all crying today and talking about next year.

Go Trent!

Anyong Bluth
12-05-2005, 05:39 PM
I just wish Trent would flip us off when I'm at the game and call in to tell KC how they think they are sweet fans but they aren't really

Mile High Mania
12-05-2005, 05:40 PM
Green wanted it more? Jake is a fraud with no heart? Absurd silliness at it's finest.

QBs are taught to slide. Jake goes head first and the defense has an opportunity for a kill shot. It was the safe thing to do as he had the 1st down and he was barely down before hitting the endzone.

Mile High Mania
12-05-2005, 05:41 PM
Name one other QB in the NFL that makes that tackle after his pick. The answer - NONE. Not only does he chase him down, he makes a damn good lunging tackle.

And to make it even sweeter, that was the difference in the game. That guy scores if he doesn't make the tackle and we're all crying today and talking about next year.

Go Trent!

Great play by Trent, no doubt... but, the only QB in the league to make a tackle after he threw an INT? C'mon.

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 05:42 PM
Great play by Trent, no doubt... but, the only QB in the league to make a tackle after he threw an INT? C'mon.
I was thinking the same thing.... but couldn't come up with a quick example.

CanadaKC
12-05-2005, 05:43 PM
this is thread is parallel to my "Plummer=Kordell Stewart" thread.

Over-hyped..overrated..overthrowing...knobgobblers

Green on the other hand...a real QB who is underrated consistantly

Mile High Mania
12-05-2005, 05:43 PM
It was the least that Trent could do after lofting that wounded duck...

mike_b_284
12-05-2005, 05:44 PM

Oh yeah, remember when jake saved the game by tackling somone ... oh, wait a minute :hmmm: nevermind

Mile High Mania
12-05-2005, 05:45 PM
this is thread is parallel to my "Plummer=Kordell Stewart" thread.

Over-hyped..overrated..overthrowing...knobgobblers

Green on the other hand...a real QB who is underrated consistantly

In the states we call it 'consistently', you hoser.

Mile High Mania
12-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Oh yeah, remember when jake saved the game by tackling somone ... oh, wait a minute :hmmm: nevermind

You're right... Green is a LB in a QBs body.

CanadaKC
12-05-2005, 05:48 PM
still referring to the "Bob and Doug" era? That was the 80's dude. You need new material. :lame:

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 05:49 PM
You're right... Green is a LB in a QBs body.

He could show your men a thing or two. I'm not sure but I could've sworn I saw some of the donkos standing around looking at butterflies while our men were wide opennnnnn.

Mile High Mania
12-05-2005, 05:51 PM
still referring to the "Bob and Doug" era? That was the 80's dude. You need new material. :lame:

Don't be so sensitive...

Mile High Mania
12-05-2005, 05:51 PM
He could show your men a thing or two. I'm not sure but I could've sworn I saw some of the donkos standing around looking at butterflies while our men were wide opennnnnn.

It was way too cold for butterflies.

trndobrd
12-05-2005, 05:55 PM
Green wanted it more? Jake is a fraud with no heart? Absurd silliness at it's finest.

QBs are taught to slide. Jake goes head first and the defense has an opportunity for a kill shot. It was the safe thing to do as he had the 1st down and he was barely down before hitting the endzone.

John Elway would have gone headfirst.

Mile High Mania
12-05-2005, 06:01 PM
John Elway would have gone headfirst.

He slid a lot. And, by the comments it's as if Jake always slides... I've seen him dive often. The discussion around what he did on this play is kinda crazy.

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 06:04 PM
He slid a lot. And, by the comments it's as if Jake always slides... I've seen him dive often. The discussion around what he did on this play is kinda crazy.
Plummer sucks....
Lelie......
often.

Mile High Mania
12-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Plummer sucks....
Lelie......
often.

Solid rebuttal...

NJ Chief Fan
12-05-2005, 06:05 PM
plummer is an ass clown

that is all

KChiefsQT
12-05-2005, 06:08 PM
Solid rebuttal...
That coming from a donkey. . . ?

JBucc
12-05-2005, 06:10 PM
He slid a lot. And, by the comments it's as if Jake always slides... I've seen him dive often. The discussion around what he did on this play is kinda crazy.Elway may have slid a lot, but not in a game this important and in that atmosphere. Plummer is a chickenshit coward and always will be. I don't like Elway, but at least he is respectable.

dirk digler
12-05-2005, 06:39 PM

Quit trying to ruin my fun with your objectivity.

I have to disagree with you though, you know you want your QB to dive head first for the go ahead TD.