PDA

View Full Version : Wow, look at this..

WebGem
12-06-2005, 01:47 AM
Okay, assume Pittsburgh loses at least one more game. Please don't tell me they won't, that team is beyond overrated. They are going to lose at least one, if not two.

Anyways, say the Chiefs lose @Dallas and @New York and win the two home games. If the Chargers lose @Indy and they would obviously have to lose @Kansas City if the Chiefs were to win. If that happens, the Chiefs are in the playoffs due to NFL tiebreaking procedures. The key to the whole thing is the two road losses being against NFC teams and the Chargers losing the two games to AFC teams. Honestly, I don't think the chance of this happening is all that bad.

WebGem
12-06-2005, 01:47 AM
BTW I think the Chiefs are gonna beat Dallas.

KChiefsQT
12-06-2005, 01:49 AM
All these... what if situations are giving me a headache. Let's just start with a win next week @ Dallas... and see what the other teams do.

WebGem
12-06-2005, 01:51 AM
All these... what if situations are giving me a headache. Let's just start with a win next week @ Dallas... and see what the other teams do.
If the Chiefs win their next 8 games, they will have won Super Bowl 40, and depending on what seed the 12-4 record gets them..they may even be 1-0 to start 2006.

kcfanXIII
12-06-2005, 01:58 AM
here's a what if
we win out, we're virtually guranteed a playoff spot.

tk13
12-06-2005, 02:02 AM
We have a whole other thread about this on the front page.

And your initial scenario is incorrect. The Chiefs would not get in with that scenario.

CoMoChief
12-06-2005, 02:07 AM
Honestly I think we have a good chance of winning out. Here's why...

Dallas' offense is horrific, and they aren't the Chicago Bears, meaning they can't and won't win games soley on the defensive side of the ball, especially against our offense clicking on all cylinders.

New York could present some problems to our defense, but Eli Manning is as much as a non mobile QB as you can get, and with Sims back, hopefully we can create pressure up the middle. There's one thing about the Giants, we MUST stop Tiki Baber. Stop him, and we win the game.

We can beat San Diego with Roaf and Welbourn playing their respected positions. Though we need to do something about Gates. I'd go so far as saying putting Surtain on him and having Washington and Warfield covering the wideouts. LT really doesn't scare me all that much. He's a great back, but he wont have a 100 yd game at Arrowhead. We can win this game.

Cincy hasn't really been challenged, when they have, theyve lost. The Steelers now are a different team than they were at the beginning of the season. They're just overrated as hell now, nothing more. We need to play this Cincy game like the falcons game. Pound Pound Pound with LJ all game long, wear down their defense, keep their O off of the field.

Our team is good enough to beat anyone in this league. Denver is a better team than anyone of these teams we have left. There's no reason why we can't win out. My expectations are high, I think we can do it. And I think we will.

Bob Dole
12-06-2005, 02:10 AM
Brilliant! It's so simple. Just win games. Why didn't anyone come up with this plan before?

Please stop attacking the other posters.

We here at ChiefsPlanet.com--Kansas City's Virtual Soup Kitchen--strive to maintain a family-friendly atmosphere where even whiney little bitches can post their thoughts without fear of attack.

tk13
12-06-2005, 02:12 AM

We here at ChiefsPlanet.com--Kansas City's Virtual Soup Kitchen--strive to maintain a family-friendly atmosphere where even whiney little bitches can post their thoughts without fear of attack.
You're gonna make me choke over here... ROFL

beer bacon
12-06-2005, 02:15 AM

What an asshole.

tk13
12-06-2005, 02:17 AM
What an asshole.
He's the Soup Nazi!

Bob Dole
12-06-2005, 02:19 AM
What an asshole.

Bob Dole apologizes that we ran out of complimentary saltines before you got through the line. Our volunteer staff has been briefed and the build-tos have been adjusted accordingly.

KChiefsQT
12-06-2005, 02:35 AM
We have a whole other thread about this on the front page.

And your initial scenario is incorrect. The Chiefs would not get in with that scenario.
Someone's grumpy. Did you skip your naptime today precious?