PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever tried to play basketball when you can't breath?

Son of Logical
12-06-2005, 04:12 AM
I went to the gym tonight, and I was playing some basketball outside with some of my buds. It was full court, and after about three trips up and down the court I thought my lungs had frozen. It was about 10:30 p.m., but come on it is California. Anyway no more basketball outside until the temp gets out of the 40's. I have lived out here since I was 9 so I don't really remember, so is playing football in the same type of cold just as difficult?

Pants
12-06-2005, 04:26 AM
I went to the gym tonight, and I was playing some basketball outside with some of my buds. It was full court, and after about three trips up and down the court I thought my lungs had frozen. It was about 10:30 p.m., but come on it is California. Anyway no more basketball outside until the temp gets out of the 40's. I have lived out here since I was 9 so I don't really remember, so is playing football in the same type of cold just as difficult?

Out of the 40's? That's warm dude.

Wow, never played Basketball in cold weather, but played plenty of soccer and ran some CC/track. It hurts like a bitch at first but later goes away. Then you get a really annoying dull pain when you come into warm indoors.

Abba-Dabba
12-06-2005, 04:27 AM
Sometimes some things are better left unsaid

Pants
12-06-2005, 04:33 AM
Sometimes some things are better left unsaid

ROFL

I wasn't sure he was serious at first. But then again, maybe it's because he's never been around cold temperatures...

Abba-Dabba
12-06-2005, 04:39 AM
ROFL

I wasn't sure he was serious at first. But then again, maybe it's because he's never been around cold temperatures...

He should come here right now. It would be an eye opening experience. 10 degrees out with a wind chill of -1.