PDA

View Full Version : Does Phil Need his own sub-forum?

memyselfI
12-06-2005, 02:06 PM
It would get Phil threads off the front page...*

*FTR, I'm not serious.

htismaqe
12-06-2005, 02:07 PM
ROFL

Make a poll.

memyselfI
12-06-2005, 02:26 PM
ROFL

Make a poll.

Based on the 'prayers for Phil' thread, I think he needs one. It could be a combination of a Snopes/Mythology page. ;)

Goapics1
12-06-2005, 02:28 PM
He's da debil

BIG_DADDY
12-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Who gives a fugg what some terrorist supporter/ traitor / used to be a Chiefs fan but is now a Raiders fan thinks? Stay over in DC where you belong.

memyselfI
12-06-2005, 02:31 PM
He's da debil

Well, he has his own smilie. :evil: ;)

Eleazar
12-06-2005, 02:38 PM
...and dense is getting the usual bronx cheer from the main forum.

chagrin
12-06-2005, 02:41 PM
I have a serious question, I mean it seriously, and even though what I would like to see is not the same as what you would like to see I still need to ask it:

Now that Phil has gone away, are you going to be out here in the Lounge all the time?

memyselfI
12-06-2005, 02:43 PM
I have a serious question, I mean it seriously, and even though what I would like to see is not the same as what you would like to see I still need to ask it:

Now that Phil has gone away, are you going to be out here in the Lounge all the time?

I think your question is based on a false premise. I'm not here because Phil is gone.

Secondly, the ignore function is available to you. Use it and stop :deevee: .

KChiefsQT
12-06-2005, 02:51 PM
Whats this?

Phil leaves and MeMyself is let out of her cage. ???

KChiefsQT
12-06-2005, 02:52 PM

ehhh beat me to the punch. :p

siberian khatru
12-06-2005, 02:53 PM

Like a disgruntled zoo employee, Phil unlatched all the cages before he left.

memyselfI
12-06-2005, 02:57 PM
ehhh beat me to the punch. :p

:deevee: Oh how sad, a couple of folks who've been around for a wee bit :deevee: . Get with me after you've had to put up with me as long as some of the folks around here I might shed a tear for you...:p ROFL ;)

chagrin
12-06-2005, 02:58 PM
I think your question is based on a false premise. I'm not here because Phil is gone.

Listen you dried up stinky dick licker, it was a question and a question only, I was just curious. And before you go into the whole "I've been here longer" I know for a fact you have posted only a small handfull of times and now that Phil is gone you have been out regularly, so don't f*cking start lying to me.

You can ignore me but I am not going to ignore you, I just wanted to ask a question. Why don't you answer the question?

Eleazar
12-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Whats this?

I'd been lobbying for one of those hannibal lecter cells, but CP apparently didn't have it in the budget.

chagrin
12-06-2005, 03:01 PM
Let's get something straight woman, it DOESN'T MATTER HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN HERE because you are the same douche bag you've always been - that I am sure of due to the amount of people that hate your ass.

So quit BEING A COWARD AND HIDING BEHIND HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN HERE and answer the question

Iowanian
12-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Does Dense need drama like Phildo leaving to drag its moldy arse out of the DC forum? Back to the cave.

I'm serious. ;) ;) LOL :rolleyes:;) LOL :rolleyes:

memyselfI
12-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Listen you dried up stinkiy dick licker, it was a question and a question only, I was juct curious. And before you go into the whole "I've been here longer" I know for a fact you have posted only a small handfull of times and now that Phil is gone you have been out regularly, so don't f*cking start lying to me.

You can ignore me but I am not going to ignore you, I just wanted to ask a question. Why don't you answer the question?

Yeah, I'll be around when and if I feel like it, just as before. It has nothing to do with Phil rather his departure seemed to stoke some of the creativity that had been a staple for this board. In the end, it isn't about Phil. It is about people on the board having a new reason to get silly about how seriously they take things. It used to be like that alot...

Radar Chief
12-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Does Dense need drama like Phildo leaving to drag its moldy arse out of the DC forum? Back to the cave.

I'm serious. ;) ;) LOL :rolleyes:;) LOL :rolleyes:

Well considering the rise of female “homicide bombers” in Iraq, I’m just surprised to see her post’n here. :hmmm:

Eleazar
12-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Well considering the rise of female “homicide bombers” in Iraq, I’m just surprised to see her post’n here. :hmmm:

Me too, she has more balls than any of them.

chagrin
12-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Yeah, I'll be around when and if I feel like it, just as before. It has nothing to do with Phil rather his departure seemed to stoke some of the creativity that had been a staple for this board. In the end, it isn't about Phil. It is about people on the board having a new reason to get silly about how seriously they take things. It used to be like that alot...

Thanks for the semantics Senator Jerry, I'll take that as a complete cop out since you didn't just say YES.

Eleazar
12-06-2005, 03:08 PM
Can we have another ban mememe poll?

memyselfI
12-06-2005, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the semantics Senator Jerry, I'll take that as a complete cop out since you didn't just say YES.

And, I'll take your lack of balls for posting a personal attack on Rep instead of on the board...Nice.

Since you are so happy to see me here, yeah, I'm posting more here. Enjoy!!!

chagrin
12-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Okay then, the more I think about it you're right (haha, right!)

I shouldn't take things so seriously, but trying to piss people off isn't exactly a good habit.

chagrin
12-06-2005, 03:10 PM
And, I'll take your lack of balls for posting a personal attack on Rep instead of on the board...Nice.

Since you are so happy to see me here, yeah, I'm posting more here. Enjoy!!!

I posted it here too, almost word for word dipshit, there are your balls jackass. Back to school you go!

Rain Man
Jesse Jackson just called. He wants to come to this thread to broker a peace agreement.

Iowanian

She did just step into this crowd from a dark, stank alley....Watch her close to make sure she doesn't reach for a chord under that Durka.

memyselfI
12-06-2005, 03:11 PM
Okay then, the more I think about it you're right (haha, right!)

I shouldn't take things so seriously, but trying to piss people off isn't exactly a good habit.

You know, people try to piss me off on this board on a daily basis...

it rarely happens. Do the math.

chiefs4me
12-06-2005, 03:11 PM

no meme, you are wrong, hardly anyone on this board knows how to use the ignore function......:evil:

memyselfI
12-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Jesse Jackson just called. He wants to come to this thread to broker a peace agreement.

Well, it started out as a joke as witnessed by htismaqe. Some of us got it...ignore the others.

chagrin
12-06-2005, 03:12 PM
I wasn't trying to piss you off, I was expressing my frustration with your lack of answers.

memyselfI
12-06-2005, 03:14 PM
I wasn't trying to piss you off, I was expressing my frustration with your lack of answers.

And, I was expressing my lack of desire to indulge you. I plan on posting where and when my heart desires...same as it ever was. Phil, or no Phil. End of story...

next.

Rain Man
12-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Well, it started out as a joke as witnessed by htismaqe. Some of us got it...ignore the others.

Too late. He's on his way. Any white people on this thread are in serious trouble.

memyselfI
12-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Too late. He's on his way. Any white people on this thread are in serious trouble.

There are troubled white people on this board???? :hmmm:

Raiderhater
12-06-2005, 03:16 PM
We can't even get you to stay in your sub-forum, why the hell should we try and regulate Phil to one?

Eleazar
12-06-2005, 03:16 PM
no meme, you are wrong, hardly anyone on this board knows how to use the ignore function......:evil:

Dear lord. The threadwrecker and meme are nuzzling up to each other. Before you know it they'll be moving to Massachusetts and we'll be getting polled on names for their spawn.

"Do you like Apollyon? How about Baal?"

"Hmmm. I'm kind of partial to Beelzebub, but Succorbenoth sounds nice. Or Proserpine for a girl."

"I hope their hooves don't tear through these footy pajamas"

chagrin
12-06-2005, 03:18 PM
And, I was expressing my lack of desire to indulge you. I plan on posting now that Phil is gone and nobody will hold me back.
Death to the Infidels!

Indulging me has nothing to do with just answering a question on a friggin board where you claim nobody has balls while you refuse to actually give information instead of the semantics, as usual.

You are assuming you have control when this conversation ends. I doubt you have the balls to walk away, actually strike that, I'm quite positive you DO have balls.

memyselfI
12-06-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by memyselfI
And, I was expressing my lack of desire to indulge you. I plan on posting now that Phil is gone and nobody will hold me back.
Death to the Infidels!

Indulging me has nothing to do with just answering a question on a friggin board where you claim nobody has balls while you refuse to actually give information instead of the semantics, as usual.

You are assuming you have control when this conversation ends. I doubt you have the balls to walk away, actually strike that, I'm quite positive you DO have balls.

Ah, altering quotes without notification...

how original. :rolleyes:

chiefs4me
12-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Dear lord. The threadwrecker and meme are nuzzling up to each other. Before you know it they'll be moving to Massachusetts and we'll be getting polled on names for their spawn.

"Do you like Apollyon? How about Baal?"

"Hmmm. I'm kind of partial to Beelzebub, but Succorbenoth sounds nice. Or Proserpine for a girl."

"I hope their hooves don't tear through these footy pajamas"

Telling her something is not nuzzling up to her...I don't hate her for having her own opinion like you do.....:harumph: :rolleyes:

chagrin
12-06-2005, 03:23 PM
here's your notice:

I ****ed with your quote...
won't acknowledge the semantics and lying, eh?

Can't wait to see your "creativity" tomorrow.

YAY!

Iowanian
12-06-2005, 03:24 PM
Dear lord. The threadwrecker and meme are nuzzling up to each other. "

"For $1000, what is the Worst Lesbian love scene evar! Alex?."

Baby Lee
12-06-2005, 03:25 PM

http://zuz.ulo.us/images/wankicons/cartman.png
Whatevah!! A'hll do what ahh wah-hant!!

Baby Lee
12-06-2005, 03:27 PM
Ah, altering quotes without notification...

how original. :rolleyes:
ROFL ROFL - mememe put 'original' and :rolleyes: RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!! OMGWTFBBQ!!!111

chagrin
12-06-2005, 03:30 PM
Telling her something is not nuzzling up to her...I don't hate her for having her own opinion like you do.....:harumph: :rolleyes:

c4m - nobody hates that lazy, bon bon eating, Iranian sausage eating, non-working, probably would have helped Iraq invade America if they let her stay here and continue to figuratively spit on our troops, buys loaves of french bread - long and uncut to save a fortune on sexual aids, her favoprite sex act would result in a popluation explosion - that is, if her FACE could get pregnant, monkey pumping twat because she has her own opinion, and not even because it's an unpopular opinion. It's because she doesn't ever, answer a question without going into a whole diatribe of blurry semantics, and she is quite offensive and enjoys pissing people off with her rhetoric.

Eleazar
12-06-2005, 03:31 PM

Does your mouth taste like sulfur now?

Raiderhater
12-06-2005, 03:32 PM
http://zuz.ulo.us/images/wankicons/cartman.png
Whatevah!! A'hll do what ahh wah-hant!!

http://sounds.wavcentral.com/televis/southpark/excuse_me.mp3

Warrior5
12-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Anyone like jalapeno cheese balls?

stevieray
12-06-2005, 03:44 PM
I think I'm going to join Phil's board.

Because this place is really starting to suck.

siberian khatru
12-06-2005, 03:45 PM
Anyone like jalapeno cheese balls?

How do you smear it on them ... oh, wait, never mind.

Rain Man
12-06-2005, 03:46 PM

Punting Elvis?

seclark
12-06-2005, 03:46 PM

you can log in as me if you want to...i'm to ignernt to figure out how the hell to navigate over there.
sec

siberian khatru
12-06-2005, 03:47 PM
Punting Elvis?

Stevieray Gone.

stevieray
12-06-2005, 03:49 PM
Punting Elvis?
something like that.

I realize change is inevitable, but this place has lost some of it's lustre, sans old timers.

BIG_DADDY
12-06-2005, 03:50 PM

OK I know I don't get to post here much anymore but what do you mean Phils board? Phil really isn't here anymore?

stevieray
12-06-2005, 03:50 PM
you can log in as me if you want to...i'm to ignernt to figure out how the hell to navigate over there.
sec

I'm flattered, I just hope my wit will do yours justice....

stevieray
12-06-2005, 03:51 PM
OK I know I don't get to post here much anymore but what do you mean Phils board? Phil really isn't here anymore?

nope, and denise is.

BIG_DADDY
12-06-2005, 03:58 PM
nope, and denise is.

I thought Phil bought the board or half the board or something like that.

chagrin
12-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Elvis, I tried to PM you and, ahem, your box is full

Baby Lee
12-06-2005, 04:01 PM
Bought it sold, bought another - hooked up with the journalistic giants of Nick Athan and Jack Harry. On his way to building the rawkinest Chiefs BB evar!!!

stevieray
12-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Elvis, I tried to PM you and, ahem, your box is full

try now.

BIG_DADDY
12-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Bought it sold, bought another - hooked up with the journalistic giants of Nick Athan and Jack Harry. On his way to building the rawkinest Chiefs BB evar!!!

Interesting. If he keeps Terroristme from joining he just might be onto something. Did he sell back to Kyle? What is the name of the new BB?
BTW thanks for answering all my questions BL.

stevieray
12-06-2005, 04:08 PM

not to speak for Phil, but I think what he wanted to do here became available there.

Kyle is like Lamar

Phil is like CP

hence all the hoopla.

Baby Lee
12-06-2005, 04:08 PM
Interesting. If he keeps Terroristme from joining he just might be onto something. Did he sell back to Kyle? What is the name of the new BB?
BTW thanks for answering all my questions BL.
Don't want to beat a dead horse. . . [groan].

Radar Chief
12-06-2005, 04:10 PM
not to speak for Phil, but I think what he wanted to do here became available there.

Kyle is like Lamar

Phil is like CP

hence all the hoopla.

Don't want to beat a dead horse. . . [groan].

Thanks guys, I didn’t know all this was go’n on either.

tk13
12-06-2005, 04:10 PM
I think the board has been as good the last couple weeks as it's been all year. Lots of football talk, everybody's excited about at least having some chance of making the playoffs, heck last night we even had a night crew thread with a bunch of old members... there have been plenty of times where one guy has been gone for a couple weeks here, a couple there, we'll survive just fine.

memyselfI
12-06-2005, 04:16 PM
c4m - nobody hates that lazy, bon bon eating, Iranian sausage eating, non-working, probably would have helped Iraq invade America if they let her stay here and continue to figuratively spit on our troops, buys loaves of french bread - long and uncut to save a fortune on sexual aids, her favoprite sex act would result in a popluation explosion - that is, if her FACE could get pregnant, monkey pumping twat because she has her own opinion, and not even because it's an unpopular opinion. It's because she doesn't ever, answer a question without going into a whole diatribe of blurry semantics, and she is quite offensive and enjoys pissing people off with her rhetoric.

Oh, that is quite a nice string of personal attacks...

still won't piss me off. But if it makes you feel special to rile up other hatahs, go for it. Clearly, if someone's words on a screen can illicit that kind of angry and vile emotion then the problem lies within you, not what you read. By all means, carry on. :thumb: You aren't the first, won't be the last...

stevieray
12-06-2005, 04:21 PM
heck last night we even had a night crew thread with a bunch of old members...

this statement speaks volumes.

tk13
12-06-2005, 04:27 PM
this statement speaks volumes.
That may be, but it's been that way for a while now, and going somewhere else isn't going to magically create that. People move on, things change. All you can do is try to create something else with the people who want to be here at this time. Or we can sit here and whine about what used to be. Going over to that board is not going to bring the magic you're looking for back.

bogie
12-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Maybe this has been addressed, but I don't get why Phobia can't continue to post on the planet.

chagrin
12-06-2005, 04:29 PM

still won't piss me off. But if it makes you feel special to rile up other hatahs, go for it. Clearly, if someone's words on a screen can illicit that kind of angry and vile emotion then the problem lies within you, not what you read. By all means, carry on. :thumb: You aren't the first, won't be the last...

There ya go, don't take responsibility for your words either, eh?

It must be nice not to take responsibility for what you write here. I'd love to walk into a room, drop a bomb (figuratively of course) and walk out and just wash my hands of it. People like you will say things knowing damn well how it hurts and don't care, hiding behind phrases like "free speech" and "use ignore" and "I've been here longer than you have" and claiming some sort of victory; You're a sick joke. I've already apologized to some I may have offended with my words, it's unfortunate that you and your kind never will take responsibility for things you write, say whatever, over here and that, woman, is a problem that definitely lies in you.

Eleazar
12-06-2005, 04:30 PM
That may be, but it's been that way for a while now, and going somewhere else isn't going to magically create that. People move on, things change. All you can do is try to create something else with the people who want to be here at this time. Or we can sit here and whine about what used to be.

I think that ever since I signed up, the old people have been complaining that the place isn't as cool as it once was. And that was almost 3 years ago now. Seems like most of the principles are still here.

BIG_DADDY
12-06-2005, 04:32 PM

Yea well I seem to remember somebody who pissed you off and kicked your ass on a consistant basis. That person is now on your iggy. I'm not naming names or anything. ROFL

BIG_DADDY
12-06-2005, 04:32 PM
I think that ever since I signed up, the old people have been complaining that the place isn't as cool as it once was. And that was almost 3 years ago now. Seems like most of the principles are still here.

I think the first year was the best but hey that's JMO.

cdcox
12-06-2005, 04:33 PM
Maybe this has been addressed, but I don't get why Phobia can't continue to post on the planet.

Self imposed so that he can devote himself 100% to his new venture. Smart, too. He will have a challenge winning the hearts and minds of the old guard on that board without the distraction of having his loyalties questioned.

tk13
12-06-2005, 04:33 PM
He said he didn't want to post anywhere else until he made that board the most successful Chiefs site on the net.

BIG_DADDY
12-06-2005, 04:34 PM

I'll tell you this much, if the Islamic hole bag goes unchecked you will see a mass exodus.

Eleazar
12-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Yea well I seem to remember somebody who pissed you off and kicked your ass on a consistant basis. That person is now on your iggy. I'm not naming names or anything. ROFL

She hates it when people quote you.

Oops, I did it again!

I'll tell you this much, if the Islamic hole bag goes unchecked you will see a mass exodus.

It seems likely that if she thinks leadership has changed or is divided she'll push her limits. Maybe this board could be another trophy on the wall.

Rain Man
12-06-2005, 04:38 PM
He said he didn't want to post anywhere else until he made that board the most successful Chiefs site on the net.

I'm awaiting my free agent contract offer.

MOhillbilly
12-06-2005, 04:39 PM
[sarcasm]that ****er snitched about my uncle right before he left.

dickhead.[sarcasm]

tk13
12-06-2005, 04:40 PM
If Denise ruins this board each and every one of you is a bunch of giant pansies.

I'm dead serious. She is only as strong as you want her to be. She isn't ruining anything. We will be fine.

stevieray
12-06-2005, 04:40 PM
That may be, but it's been that way for a while now, and going somewhere else isn't going to magically create that. People move on, things change. All you can do is try to create something else with the people who want to be here at this time. Or we can sit here and whine about what used to be. Going over to that board is not going to bring the magic you're looking for back.

as usual, excellent post. I haven't participated in the phil meltcown.

OTOH, I acknowledged that change is inevitable, but let's not forget that the planet was once WPI. The thousand repsonse threads are indicitive of how we might take that for granted.

The real rivalries are among the Chiefs fans themselves. Someone told me that once, and it has proven to be true.

siberian khatru
12-06-2005, 04:42 PM
It seems likely that if she thinks leadership has changed or is divided she'll push her limits. Maybe this board could be another trophy on the wall.

http://www.reality-syndicate.com/guest/images/target2.gif

tk13
12-06-2005, 04:43 PM
I'm awaiting my free agent contract offer.
I'll give you 12 years, $140 million, free reign on poll creation, and a hot intern that may or may not be transexual.

BIG_DADDY
12-06-2005, 04:44 PM
If Denise ruins this board each and every one of you is a bunch of giant pansies.

I'm dead serious. She is only as strong as you want her to be. She isn't ruining anything. We will be fine.

All I'm saying is if they keep her off that sight and people know that they won't have to see her American hating terrorist loving ass posting her BS every day you will see a lot of people go IMO. It's JMO.

Baby Lee
12-06-2005, 04:44 PM
I'll give you 12 years, $140 million, free reign on poll creation, and a hot intern that may or may not be transexual.
You do not OWN Psi.

tk13
12-06-2005, 04:46 PM
You do not OWN Psi.
Yeah, but for the right price I think I can get gochiefs in a dress.

Raiderhater
12-06-2005, 04:50 PM
All I'm saying is if they keep her off that sight and people know that they won't have to see her American hating terrorist loving ass posting her BS every day you will see a lot of people go IMO. It's JMO.

Phil won't keep her off the board. He never banned her here, why would he there?

The only one who will keep Denise off of that board is Denise. Sadly, the same can be said here.

bogie
12-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Self imposed so that he can devote himself 100% to his new venture. Smart, too. He will have a challenge winning the hearts and minds of the old guard on that board without the distraction of having his loyalties questioned.

I don't know everything that goes on behind the scenes to run a board like this. Is Phobia now employed by WI and therefore to post on the planet would be a conflict of interest?

trndobrd
12-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Yeah, but for the right price I think I can get gochiefs in a dress.

"hot" intern did you say?

Clint in Wichita
12-06-2005, 04:55 PM
Warpaint Illustrated appears to be totally gay.

The world does not need more than one Chiefs BB.

tk13
12-06-2005, 04:56 PM
"hot" intern did you say?
I just sell these things, I don't have to tell the truth. Look where it's got Nick Athan.

Clint in Wichita
12-06-2005, 05:01 PM
I just sell these things, I don't have to tell the truth. Look where it's got Nick Athan.

Since when did Nick Athan stop being a peanut-riddled turd?

He didn't as far as I'm concerned.

Baby Lee
12-06-2005, 05:15 PM
Since when did Nick Athan stop being a peanut-riddled turd?

He didn't as far as I'm concerned.
He's been infused with GOATEE POWER!!!

Clint in Wichita
12-06-2005, 05:17 PM
He's been infused with GOATEE POWER!!!

Those goddamn goatees are the bane of human existence.

The other site should implode shortly, while this one should improve slightly.

BIG_DADDY
12-06-2005, 05:24 PM
The other site should implode shortly, while this one should improve slightly.

Should be a good for you, less competition for the wife. ROFL

Clint in Wichita
12-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Should be a good for you, less competition for the wife. ROFL

Phobia was quite the ladies' man, wasn't he?

I'm scared!

Bob Dole
12-06-2005, 05:46 PM
Anarchy.

Pure anarchy.

chiefs4me
12-06-2005, 05:56 PM

bye.........:D

Area 51
12-06-2005, 05:57 PM
Whats this?

Phil is duhnese, that is why that login is now posting on the main page.

chiefs4me
12-06-2005, 06:01 PM

omg......I agree with you....:deevee::banghead:

Logical
12-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Listen you dried up stinky dick licker, it was a question and a question only, I was just curious. And before you go into the whole "I've been here longer" I know for a fact you have posted only a small handfull of times and now that Phil is gone you have been out regularly, so don't f*cking start lying to me.

? Good lord she has over 19,000 posts that is far more than a few times.

Logical
12-06-2005, 06:32 PM

Posts like this one are the reason the folks at WTI have a legitimate concern about personal attacks based on CP performance now that their standards are being modified. Sort of sad.

Logical
12-06-2005, 06:35 PM
something like that.

I realize change is inevitable, but this place has lost some of it's lustre, sans old timers.I hear you man.

stevieray
12-06-2005, 06:35 PM
bye.........:D

who are you again?

Logical
12-06-2005, 06:43 PM
She hates it when people quote you.

Oops, I did it again!

Cochise you are wrong if you think Phil ever restrained DEnise's posting, that is just not true. DEnise posts when and where she wants, most of the time now that is in DC but she was not constrained to that forum. I don't know why you or any other poster would think that. I will give her one thing when she puts someone on iggy she does a better job than most of truly ignoring them even when others quote them. Hell I have never been able to totally ignore someone it is hard to do with the quote function around here.

Logical
12-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Phil won't keep her off the board. He never banned her here, why would he there?

The only one who will keep Denise off of that board is Denise. Sadly, the same can be said here.Absolutely

Logical
12-06-2005, 06:49 PM
Wow a joke thread made it to the Romper Room the intolerance of some of the posters on this BB towards DEnise is amazing.

I must say I applaud whichever moderator moved it.

memyselfI
12-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Cochise you are wrong if you think Phil ever restrained DEnise's posting, that is just not true. DEnise posts when and where she wants, most of the time now that is in DC but she was not constrained to that forum. I don't know why you or any other poster would think that. I will give her one thing when she puts someone on iggy she does a better job than most of truly ignoring them even when others quote them. Hell I have never been able to totally ignore someone it is hard to do with the quote function around here.

Ditto. I don't think Phil ever threatened me with being banned in public or private. I did receive an email once from one of the moderators telling me that they thought I was out of line personally but that they weren't going to do anything about that with their moderator hat for a personal belief.

As I told Phil in my PM to him on his announcement, he was one of the most fair and unbiased moderators I'd ever posted with...even if it went against his grain and his desire to be so. I believe he found ways to balance it out.

I'm glad someone like you, who has known me for almost a decade, can tell some of these newer folks that no one can tell me what to say or when or what not to say and when...

As far as the ignore function. I advocate it highly and practice what I preach. For people to :deevee: and cry because they are upset or antagonized it is a joke. Clearly, it is a choice to be angry and a choice to be a participant in something that angers you. If you choose to ignore it or not make you angry then you are empowering yourself. I've said it for years. I practice it regularly.

I lost my head a few times on these boards years ago and regretted it dearly afterwards. No more. Again, you can also attest to my lack of losing my temper compared to how I used to be. ;) Again, choosing differently.

Area 51
12-07-2005, 07:52 AM
Ditto. I don't think Phil ever threatened me with being banned in public or private. I did receive an email once from one of the moderators telling me that they thought I was out of line personally but that they weren't going to do anything about that with their moderator hat for a personal belief.

As I told Phil in my PM to him on his announcement, he was one of the most fair and unbiased moderators I'd ever posted with...even if it went against his grain and his desire to be so. I believe he found ways to balance it out.

I'm glad someone like you, who has known me for almost a decade, can tell some of these newer folks that no one can tell me what to say or when or what not to say and when...

As far as the ignore function. I advocate it highly and practice what I preach. For people to :deevee: and cry because they are upset or antagonized it is a joke. Clearly, it is a choice to be angry and a choice to be a participant in something that angers you. If you choose to ignore it or not make you angry then you are empowering yourself. I've said it for years. I practice it regularly.

I lost my head a few times on these boards years ago and regretted it dearly afterwards. No more. Again, you can also attest to my lack of losing my temper compared to how I used to be. ;) Again, choosing differently.

Not are you misguided politically but you have been duped by the monster of the bb.

The only thing more ridiculous than your poll is your comments above.