PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs won that blows...I hate to do this....

gcbroncos
12-06-2005, 02:45 PM
but it is the right thing to do:

Congrats on the win fellas.....it took me a couple days to calm down but eventually I had to man up and post a congrats thread.

Cuz if we had won I'd be posting left and right!

It is only fair I post this because I'm on this site a lot and

I'm the one that started the thread about how some of you seemed to have thrown in the towel (which many of you admittedly did) but now look at you...Chiefs are looking pretty good right now...

Chiefs won a must win game and for that you get props from me. I'm ticked because I feel we should've won (but every fan of the losing team feels their team should've won in a close one)

We have ourselves an old fashioned barn burner here...I'm sure many of you will want to pile on but don't abuse me too much....I've been on my good behavior on this site

Kylo Ren
12-06-2005, 02:47 PM
.....honorable.........

CoMoChief
12-06-2005, 02:47 PM
**** you Donks fan!

Rain Man
12-06-2005, 02:48 PM
It's never to late to come to the light, you know. We welcome the poor, the tired, the huddling masses yearning to be free of the Broncos.

gcbroncos
12-06-2005, 02:51 PM
It's never to late to come to the light, you know. We welcome the poor, the tired, the huddling masses yearning to be free of the Broncos.

eddie kennison may have fell for that but......let's not get carried away

Kylo Ren
12-06-2005, 02:57 PM
**** you Donks fan! :shake: :mad:

ct
12-06-2005, 02:57 PM

You mean 108 yard receiving day with 26+ per catch carried away?

Dunit35
12-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Im glad you came back this week, admitting is the first step.

Lzen
12-06-2005, 03:33 PM
Thanks for manning up and coming back to post this. Heh, at least you weren't an idiot and posting dumb threads like some of your Donkey brethren. Angrylama and vailpass come to mind. ROFL

Calcountry
12-06-2005, 03:37 PM
...I'm sure many of you will want to pile on but don't abuse me too muchSaying something like this is at this place is almost invinting an assraping. :p

kcfanXIII
12-06-2005, 03:37 PM
you're more of a man than most donkey lovers. here's to the final month of the regular season being as good as it looks like its gonna be :toast:

Big Chief Homer
12-06-2005, 03:44 PM

Eddie just came to the conclusion that he wanted to play for a coach that DIDNT pick, lick and flick on the sidelines on national TV. :p

Good game,glad you stopped by.Now get lost :)

HemiEd
12-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Nice post, I think many of us on here can identify with the couple days to recover. Sometimes it takes me a lot longer than that!

**** Shannon Sharpe and John Elway! :D

chagrin
12-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Clean out your desk, you're gone!

Pants
12-06-2005, 04:20 PM
Very cööl öf yöü tö dö this. Yöü güys pläzed good, but we played good and the refs tried to help you but it was our house and we overcame.

gcbroncos
12-06-2005, 04:26 PM
Very cööl öf yöü tö dö this. Yöü güys pläzed good, but we played good and the refs tried to help you but it was our house and we overcame.

funny you say that because from my perspective you guys got all the love with the refs...

not for what was called but for what wasn't called...i saw a number of holding violations go unpentalized.....but that ain't why we lost though....

i also thought the penalty on lynch was wrong....but oh well

i do agree with the reversal on the 4th and 1...no way Anderson got that

InChiefsHeaven
12-06-2005, 04:37 PM
funny you say that because from my perspective you guys got all the love with the refs...

not for what was called but for what wasn't called...i saw a number of holding violations go unpentalized.....but that ain't why we lost though....

i also thought the penalty on lynch was wrong....but oh well

i do agree with the reversal on the 4th and 1...no way Anderson got that

My problem with the Lynch call is that it is a rule at all. Like it or not, if you go head to head in the open field, you are gonna get flagged. Having said that, I was glad he did it, then watching him implode and drawing the 2nd flag was really great.

Lynch is no Faganowski, so I'll cut him a little slack. But make no mistake, if Wesley or Knight would have had the same hit on Lelie or Smith, the flag would have been thrown. It's just the pussification of the NFL. Unless it is flagrant, it should not be called.

BTW, I saw plenty of holding not called on the Donks either. Seems we fans always have better eyes than the refs...

...good post btw. You almost don't suck... :p

sedated
12-06-2005, 04:42 PM
A classy Donks fan.

My world no longer makes sense.

But, seriously, good game, good thread, thanks for being a man

WebGem
12-06-2005, 04:53 PM
:shake: :mad:
Dude, change your signature. Please.

WebGem
12-06-2005, 04:53 PM
As for the Donkey, thanks for congratulating us on the win. But, if you seriously think you guys should've won the game, you are pretty dumb.

sedated
12-06-2005, 04:56 PM
Dude, change your signature. Please.

:bravo:

(although someone could say the same to you. GB was last year)

WebGem
12-06-2005, 04:58 PM

That picture still kicks ass, and it always will. I'm sure you could find pictures in about 400 signatures that are not from the 2005 season. On the other hand, a signature that says Chiefs 2004, Gunther + something = Super Bowl, now I think it's safe to say that must be changed.

WebGem
12-06-2005, 04:59 PM

Also, you might want to change this post. GB wasn't last year, it was October 2003. ROFL

gcbroncos
12-06-2005, 05:21 PM
My problem with the Lynch call is that it is a rule at all. Like it or not, if you go head to head in the open field, you are gonna get flagged. Having said that, I was glad he did it, then watching him implode and drawing the 2nd flag was really great.

Lynch is no Faganowski, so I'll cut him a little slack. But make no mistake, if Wesley or Knight would have had the same hit on Lelie or Smith, the flag would have been thrown. It's just the pussification of the NFL. Unless it is flagrant, it should not be called.

BTW, I saw plenty of holding not called on the Donks either. Seems we fans always have better eyes than the refs...

...good post btw. You almost don't suck... :p

Nice take....the one thing I disagree with is one of your players being flagged for the flagrant hit...only because Lynch has a rep for hitting hard and to some dirty....

Everything else you stated is spot on........

btw ...you're alright too my man...i almost don't want to kick you in the teeth for being a chiefs fan.....(almost)

gcbroncos
12-06-2005, 05:32 PM
As for the Donkey, thanks for congratulating us on the win. But, if you seriously think you guys should've won the game, you are pretty dumb.

that was a little uncalled for there but whateva.....

well let's see we threw a dumb pick in the redzone...

we were being held constantly with very little flags thrown on it (IMO)...

we made no half time adjustments to pressure Green

we didn't give Tatum Bell NEAR enough touches...

dude i can go on and on...in case you missed it..the game was close throughout...in a close game one play could have changed the outcome...as a Bronco fan of course I'm going to recognize the chances we blew....

You guys won and did a good job...telling me I'm biased for thinking we should've won is fine...telling me I'm wrong is fine....but calling me dumb to say that when the game came down to a 4th quarter 4th and 1 late in the game....that makes no sense and frankly is uncalled for....

HemiEd
12-06-2005, 05:36 PM

October of 2003! ROFL

MGRS13
12-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Hey get it right it's Eddie "the owner of chump bailey" Kennison..

Gravedigger
12-06-2005, 07:58 PM
Wow your congratulatory speech was riveting and let us notice the insight to your sincerity... actually just face the fact that when you come in here its hard for you to win and when we go there its hard to win over there its called home field advantage.

alanm
12-06-2005, 08:11 PM

Green Bay was 2 yrs ago.

gcbroncos
12-06-2005, 08:29 PM
Wow your congratulatory speech was riveting and let us notice the insight to your sincerity... actually just face the fact that when you come in here its hard for you to win and when we go there its hard to win over there its called home field advantage.

okay.....fair enough

chiefs4me
12-06-2005, 08:47 PM
but it is the right thing to do:

Congrats on the win fellas.....it took me a couple days to calm down but eventually I had to man up and post a congrats thread.

Cuz if we had won I'd be posting left and right!

It is only fair I post this because I'm on this site a lot and

I'm the one that started the thread about how some of you seemed to have thrown in the towel (which many of you admittedly did) but now look at you...Chiefs are looking pretty good right now...

Chiefs won a must win game and for that you get props from me. I'm ticked because I feel we should've won (but every fan of the losing team feels their team should've won in a close one)

We have ourselves an old fashioned barn burner here...I'm sure many of you will want to pile on but don't abuse me too much....I've been on my good behavior on this site

I saw plenty of upset fans, but never saw anyone throwing in the towel as you put it.........:rolleyes: :harumph:

gcbroncos
12-06-2005, 08:52 PM
I saw plenty of upset fans, but never saw anyone throwing in the towel as you put it.........:rolleyes: :harumph:

don't make me bump the thread........:titus:

chiefs4me
12-06-2005, 09:05 PM
don't make me bump the thread........:titus:

and don't make me thump you pony boy......:$2500:

4 or 5 fans does not make for a lot..........:harumph:

gcbroncos
12-06-2005, 09:09 PM
and don't make me thump you pony boy......:$2500:

4 or 5 fans does not make for a lot..........:harumph:

well i don't wanna be thumped that's for sure...for some reason i doubt you're bluffing...so i won't bump the thread....

but for the record it was more than 4 or 5...i'll just leave it at that